On the Bus

Story Info
Man and woman masturbate each other on a public bus.
1.5k words
4.06
68.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy yawned as he roused from his casual slumber, stretching his arms and his legs the best he could in the cramped confines of the seat. He was so exhausted that his body and mind gave into sleep. Recently he had been working many late nights at the office putting in twelve hours or more each passing day, not to mention the long rides on the bus. The only reason he was even riding public transportation was because his car was in the shop the past couple of days and he hadn't had time to get a loner, so he just had to deal with it.

The bus came to a roaring halt, and he watched as two more passengers hopped on and deposited their bus fare. This is when he noticed that the second passenger ascending the stairs was a gorgeous blond hair woman, no more than 25 year's old. His eyes were glued intently on her curvaceous body as she walked down the aisle, passing the rows of seats. She wore a red dress and matching jacket and purse. The dress wrapped tightly around her form, accentuating her large breasts and shapely ass and her glossy red lipstick complimented her full lips. Her emerald green eyes could pierce even the most righteous of men, making them delve into fantasies of bedding this blonde bombshell!

She walked slowly down the aisle, passing row after row of seats until she reached his. She stopped and turning in his direction, glanced briefly at him, and without a word she took a seat beside him, keeping her attention focused straight ahead. She laid her purse in her lap, crossing her arms on top of it. Her perfume was so intoxicating and sweet, like the smell of flowers on a warm spring day it immediately caught his attention.

Jimmy couldn't stop himself from staring at her mesmerizing beauty and he was glad that only fifteen minutes ago he himself had boarded the bus. What he couldn't figure out was why she chose to sit with him. There were plenty of empty seats all around him but yet she wanted to share his.

The minutes passed slowly and he still couldn't tear his eyes away from this foxy lady. She sensed his unwavering stare and then she turned and peered into his eyes. He thought for sure he was going to be scolded, like a teacher punishing a student for doing something bad. Instead, to his delight, she smiled at him and then refocused her gaze straight ahead.

By this time his heart was racing and his blood was rushing into his cock so rapidly that he felt light headed. There was a dry taste in his mouth and a lump in his throat. He hadn't had any sex in months and his lust was driving him mad.

Growing very bold, he dropped his hand beside him, resting it between both of them. He scanned the bus in one quick motion and his analysis pleased him. Since he had chosen a seat nearly at the back of the bus no one was behind them and the nearest patrons were several rows in front of them. Being that it was late, very few people were on the bus and the ones that were, weren't a lively bunch.

His lust kicked into high gear, and he grew bold and eased his hand toward her leg until his fingers touched her bare flesh, just below her dress. She gasped and took a deep breath. This only urged him on and he grabbed her leg gently and she gasped again. She had given him the green light and he started massaging her leg slowly, easing his hand upward til it was even with the bottom of her dress. With a mind of its own his hand slid underneath the fabric and he slowly began kneading the inside of her thighs with his long fingers. Her breathing was more erratic at this point and she spread her legs wide to give him better access. His breathing matched hers and his hand crept up her thigh until his fingers grazed her panties. She moaned in a low tone that he barely heard.

The bus came to a halt startling Jimmy for a second, so he kept his hand still and watched as a few passengers exited. No one else got on though and he continued his manipulations of this gorgeous woman.

He moved his hand up even more until it rested flush on the material of her panties. She was so wet that he felt her juices seeping through the thin cloth that separated his hand from paradise. He started rubbing her panties, feeling the lips of her cunt. He could tell she was shaven and this really excited him, making his cock rise to full attention, straining against his pants.

Without further hesitation he peeled the thin fabric aside and plunged two fingers deep into her hole. She was so tight but her juices lubricated his fingers and he had no problem sliding them in and out, stabbing her cunt. She moaned even louder but still to his luck, not a soul except himself could hear it. He withdrew his fingers from her juicy hole and she sighed. Her sigh quickly transformed into another loud moan when he found her clit and furiously stroked it with his fingers and thumb, sending vibrations of pleasure through her. He clamped her little rosebud between his thumb and index finger, grinding and squeezing it, causing immense friction. Her moans and groans were becoming louder and less controlled as he never let up. He was very surprised that no one could hear her. The few people on the bus, including the driver, didn't have a clue about their sexual display.

This blonde goddess began bucking very wildly and she threw her head back and stifled a scream as her orgasm overtook her. He diverted his attention back to her hole and felt a flood of juices coat his hand. He plunged his fingers back into her pussy again and fingered her some more, then when she stopped panting and moaning he let his hand rest.

For what seemed like an eternity they stayed like that, neither of them moving. He wondered what to do next but she answered his question. She grabbed his arm and pulled his fingers out of her pussy and laid it on the seat where it originally was.

For a third time she looked at him and winked. He almost leaped out of his pants when she laid her hand on his crotch and she let out a little girlish giggle at his actions. He was still hard and she traced the outline of his penis through his pants and then she grabbed his stalk, pumping it.

With nimble fingers she unbuttoned his trousers and tugged the zipper down. As she freed his cock he silently thanked himself for not wearing any under ware. She grabbed it firmly at the base and resumed a rhythmical pumping motion, up and down. She would stop briefly at the head rubbing her thumb around it and dipping her finger into his pre cum, then resume jacking him off.

Jimmy knew he wasn't going to last long, and she could sense it from his soft moaning and the glazed look in his eyes. Her hand picked up speed, flying up and down his aching shaft. He started groaning and raising his hips in synch to her pounding fist. He felt his load traveling from his balls, through his shaft, and it spurted out the end of his dick with such a powerful force that the first glob of cum flew up and landed in the empty seat in front of them. The second splattered the floor, and the third and fourth covered her hand. The final shot landed on his khakis. She clutched his softening cock as the rest of his spunk oozed out of the head. When there was no more left she let go of him, tucking his penis back into his pants, zipping them up and fastening them.

A few seconds later the bus came to a stop once again and she stood up holding her purse and walked down the aisle, stepping off the bus, momentarily disappearing from his sight. He searched the sidewalk and got a glimpse of her vanishing down another street. He turned his head away from the window and looked at all the cum that was on his pants, in the floor, and the seat in front of him. He gazed at his watch and it hit him that the whole experience with this mystery woman had only taken less than ten minutes. He could still smell the faint scent of her sweet perfume and the musky odor of her juice. After that he never saw her again but the memory of her and what took place, would be etched in his mind forever.