On the Bus

Story Info
Bus journey lads to a big surprise.
755 words
3.89
27.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer's day and I was in London. I had been treating myself to some new sexy clothes. It was about time I bought some after years of hiding my body it was time to show it off a bit. I was 32 years old and my divorce had just come through, I had been married to a man who wasn't keen on sex, where as I loved I couldn't get enough. We lasted thirteen years before we split up, thirteen years of very little sex, God it had been hell. I was way past due for some fun and I was determined to find some soon. I just hadn't bargained on getting any today.

Whilst standing at the bus stop I noticed a few young lads eying me up. One of them wolf whistled at me, I blushed, even though I was glad he found me attractive. As they continued to stare at me I could feel myself getting wet between the legs, I hoped no one would notice it though. I was wearing one of my new skirts which was ultra short, only just about covering my shapely ass. I had decided to be brave so I wasn't wearing any knickers underneath it, hoping I could flash a few people, which was something I loved to do.

The bus arrived so I got on, paid and headed to the stairs to go up to the top deck. I'd got to the third step when I felt a hand on my thighs, sliding up towards my shaven cunt. The hand didn't stop until it reached its goal, fingering my wet hole.

Stunned by this brazen assault I looked back and saw a big black man staring at me, grinning. I looked down at his crotch and saw a big bulge in his jeans. By this time I had reached the top of the stairs with him right behind me, his finger still buried deep inside me. I was trying to hide my moans of pleasure from him, but by the glint in his eyes I could tell I wasn't doing a very good job of it. He could tell that I was very aroused by how wet I was.

As soon as he got to the top he grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the back seats which were empty. I wasn't resisting him at all due to the fact I was still shaken up by his bold approach, plus I was very horny. I was hoping to get a better look at what his jeans were trying to hide; by the looks of it he was very well endowed.

He quickly sat down and promptly pulled me onto his lap. I gasped as I felt his thick, hard cock beneath me; I ground my ass into him and was rewarded by hearing him moan in pleasure. Quickly he undid his flies and plunged himself straight into my dripping wet cunt, not stopping until he had buried himself all the way in.

"Oh God, don't stop" I mumbled, enjoying this unexpected fuck, in response he started to pump in and out of me, moaning and groaning so I knew he was enjoying it as much as I was.

As he started to increase the pace I looked around and saw the shocked faces of the other passengers, they obviously knew what we were doing but I was in heaven and ignored them all.

I knew he wouldn't last much longer, I could feel his cock twitching inside of me.

"Wait not yet please, just a little more" I groaned desperate to reach an orgasm before he came.

I wiggled my ass on his lap, playing with my clit at the same time. He shouted as he came, flooding my insides with his spunk which was all I needed to reach my own climax.

"Yeesssss" I screamed, not caring who heard me.

As soon as we were finished he stood up, did up his flies and walked down the aisle towards the stairs. He looked back at me once, that grin of his still planted firmly on his face, the disappeared from my sight leaving me there alone with his cum running down my legs.

As I sat there grinning like an idiot it suddenly occurred to me what I had done. That wasn't me at all, I never did things like this.

"Oh well" I thought, "I said I wanted some fun, I just got more than I had bargained for".