On the Bus: Lewd Intentions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel yanked a pen off the side pocket of Alex's backpack and flung it to the front of the bus. Her aim barely preceded her throw, moving her arm and head in tandem. The pen tumbled through the air and hit the speaker on the back of his head, lightly enough to get his attention without inflicting harm. "Don't blaspheme, fucker!" she snapped.

Even that brief stretch of her muscles refreshed her sense of ecstasy. Rachel shuddered as she turned back to face her lover, wanting to ride him higher and harder, but restricted herself to this. Alex kept working her in his lap.

"Oh God," Alex murmured. "Oh my God..."

The angel thought first to admonish him for his words, but then he pushed inside of her again. Her scolding comment died on her lips. "Fuck it," she whimpered.

"Yeah," he huffed.

Rachel smiled. Whether he knew what she meant or not, she didn't care. She just wanted him to continue.

The bus rolled on. Nobody bothered them. Pleasure and indulgence built.

"So close," Rachel hissed into his ear, knowing his climax would occur in time with hers. "So fucking close."

They still couldn't work harder. Neither could give in to their urges. They kept coming together, bodies trembling as the slow tempo threatened to drive them insane, but at long last the pleasure crested. They hit the point of no return and surrendered to the throb of orgasm as they came together.

Rachel's breath shook. Her lips fell onto his, kissing him as if she could moan out her satisfaction into his mouth and thereby prevent anyone from hearing. The pair enjoyed an electric embrace, riding out their climax together.

The bus turned left, marking its entry into Seattle's downtown core. Rachel's grateful kiss abated, bringing Alex down from his blissful state. She put her hands on the back of his chair, pushing herself back off of his thighs. Often, she expressed tiny notes of regret whenever she had to release him from her body. Tonight, she just smiled with triumph.

The bus came to a stop. They heard the doors open.

"Might wanna get yourself sorted out," Rachel warned. She stood and twisted around, perfectly happy that her butt brushed against his chest before she slipped into the seat beside his. The angel watched shamelessly as Alex tucked his slick cock back into his boxer briefs and then set to fastening his jeans once more.

New passengers shuffled into the back of the bus and took up the remaining seats just as he finished. "Good timing," she smirked.

"Almost divine," he nodded, and threw her a knowing glance.

"Tsk! Can't believe you'd accuse me of abusing my abilities like that. What kinda dirty slut do you take me for?"

He smiled lovingly. "My dirty slut."

"Good," she approved. Then she stood again. "I got work to do tonight. Helping hand sort of shit. I imagine you'll find a way to keep yourself occupied." She leaned over on him as she stepped out of the seat, deliberately smothering his face with her breasts before she escaped the seat. Standing in the aisle now, she leaned forward to plant her lips on his forehead. "Love you," she told him.

"You, too," he smiled. He watched her shapely hips as she walked down the aisle to the back door. His eyes trailed down to her legs and her bare feet, and then closed as she rounded the row of seats before him and left the bus.

When his eyes opened again, he saw black stiletto heels, flawless calves and mesmerizing thighs that led up to a dangerously short black skirt. A simple tan trench coat surrounded those stunning legs, opening only in the front as if to offer him a private show.

Hanging against the left leg was a thin black demon's tail.

Alex lifted his gaze. The dark-haired succubus wore a black top no less daring than her skirt, as well as a stylish, broad-brimmed hat to hold off the rain. The sunglasses covering her eyes served absolutely no practical purpose at this hour other than to complete her look.

Lorelei gestured toward him, her finger pointing more at his lap than at the seat beside him. "Taken?" she asked.

"By you," he answered.

"Excellent," Lorelei said. "I've quite a ride ahead of me."

12