On the Dance Floor

Story Info
Lust on the floor with well-endowed stranger.
1.4k words
4.05
47.4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out on to the dance floor as I stand on the platform a face catches my eye, dark hair startling blue eyes even in the gloom of the club. I watch for a few minutes trying to gauge who he is with, there a few girls hanging around him which does not surprise me as this guy is hot. I walk down the stairs on to the dance floor I'm wearing a knee high black leather boots, a short denim skirt, a very low cut black top, I decided to go without underwear as I find that a turn on. I start to dance close to where he stands a couple of guys start to try and dance with me but I coolly blow them off. He looks up at me our eyes meet, I smile at him and move towards him, his hands reach for me and draw me close to him. We start to move together our body's close my hands run up his back to his neck his hands moving down from my waist to my hips. I rest my head against his shoulder and nuzzle his neck he smells so good. He moves his hand to my face, pulling my chin up to him he looks into my eyes and his mouth closes on mine, kissing me sucking my bottom lip into his mouth. Everyone around us seems to stop existing I no longer hear the music all I can feel is his lips against my lips his body pushed against me our hands start to move all over each others bodies. I feel his hand pushing up my skirt and on to my naked ass. He break away suddenly I feel disappointed, but realise as I look around that people where starting to stare. He takes my hand and pulls me across the dance floor and out of the club.

We stumble outside barely able to keep our hands off each other, he pulls me towards him and kisses me deeply he whisper in my ear as he breaks away, "I'm going to take you home and keep you there all night". It's the first time I've heard his voice it turn me on all the more deep and sexy. He flags down a passing cab and we jump in telling the driver the address then concentrating on me again. His hand pushes my skirt up looking at me and smiling as he realises I have nothing on underneath my skirt. His hand reaches higher against my thigh, my pussy is already wet his fingers brush against the lips of my pussy a gasp escapes my mouth. My hand reaches down to his trousers and I squeeze the already growing bulge in them. The cab stops again I'm disappointed to have to stop what we have started but I know more awaits me inside. We step out of the cab and got to your house, standing at the door way our breath visible in the cold night air. We want each other so much.

Inside the house he pulls me straight up the stairs. Entering his room he sits on the bed before me, pulling off my top and undoing my skirt I step out of it, I move to undo my boots his hand reaches down "no leave them on he says". I open my mouth to speak but he puts his finger across it. His hands run down from my neck over my naked breasts across my stomach over my hips and down my boots. He pulls my legs apart and kneeling between them his face so close to my pussy I can feel his hot breath against me, suddenly his tongue enters me my knees almost buckle from the immediate pleasure that courses through me. Moving his hands on to my ass pulling me even close to his mouth. Already so soon I realise the unmistakable feeling of an orgasm approaching. His mouth works more vigorously against me I whimper in pleasure as I start to come. I drench his face in my hot wet juices, you pull away and look up at me. His face is such a sight so covered in me.

He stands up and faces me kissing me again letting me taste myself on him. I unbutton his shirt, his chest is hard and firm then moving on to his trousers undoing them slowly teasing. I pull them off along with tight boxers revealing his hard big cock. I look up into his eyes a smile forming on his face as I lick slowly across the tip of his throbbing cock. Licking lightly I move my tongue down your shaft lapping against his balls before moving back up to lick the whole length of his glorious hard on. His hands reach for my head encouraging me to take his cock all the way into my wet hot mouth. I resist for a while just licking, lapping and kissing. He moans as I finally take him all the way into my mouth, my faced buried in his pubic hair as he so deep into my mouth. I suck him harder and harder my hand playing with his balls. I feel him start to jerk in my mouth but I'm not letting him come there. Dragging me to my feet he takes off my boots, pulling me on to the bed with him we fall together limbs entwining. Pushing me flat on my back he leans above me kissing my neck and down to my breasts, my pink nipples grow hard as he sucks them one by one.

Taking my hand he moves it down my body to my soaking pussy he pushes my finger inside me, raising him self up to watch me pleasure myself. I'm so turned on by him watching me I slip another finger inside me pushing them deeper, leaning across me he pulls out a big vibrator. Handing it to me its clear what he wants me to use it on myself. I take it from him and move it down to my pussy turning it on I hold it against my clit I come immediately. Taking it all the way inside myself pushing it hard inside me. I start to fuck myself with it slowly at first getting faster he starts to wank over me my eyes widen with pleasure I get faster, my breath shortens he's watching me and it turns me on so much. Your cock looks so big, I pull the vibrator from my pussy and lick it. I push him down flat on his back, I sit down on to his face and bending over to taking his cock into my mouth once more. We lick suck and kiss each others for all were worth. I come into his mouth over and over again. He pull away "fuck me now" he says in a gasp.

Climbing off him I turn to face him my pussy centimetres from his massive cock, I'm so wet that my juices drip onto him covering him in a sheen. I sit down onto his cock my eyes glazing over as he fills me up. I sit up right slowly raising myself up and down on him. I fuck him hard and fast his hands pulling me down on to him harder and faster. Reaching for my heaving breasts he gently twist the nipple I let out a gasp of pleasure, realising I like it he twists it harder. Pushing me off him, he climbs on top pulling my legs onto his shoulders as he enters me again filling me to the hilt then pulling almost all the way out then slamming back into me. My hand reaches between my legs to rub my clit as he fucks me harder than I have ever been fucked before. A burning pleasure grows in me, I feel so close we gasp and groan in pleasure as he starts to come in me it tips me over the edge and we come together. I sob with pleasure as he fills me up with his hot spunk. My legs fall exhausted from his shoulders and he collapses on me both of us shuddering in spent pleasure. Later on as I lay in his arms I look across the room and see the picture of us on our wedding day sometimes it nice to pretend.