On the Elevator

Story Info
Couple can't resist in the back of an elevator.
1.2k words
4.45
45.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're in the lobby of the hotel, waiting quietly with others for the elevator. The speed of the lift seems to be in direct opposition to how badly I want to get back upstairs to our room. You had just spent the entire taxi ride from the restaurant teasing me mercilessly, and in the process leaving me braless, pantyless, and horny as hell. Once we got out of the taxi, I tried to regain some vestige of my lost dignity, buttoning up my blouse, and attempting to press the wrinkles out of my skirt where you had it bunched up around my waist during the ride.

The elevator eventually showed up, letting off a bunch of people and allowing us to finally get on. We were among the first on, so ended up in a back corner. You put yourself squarely in that corner and pulled me close up against you. I could feel your semi-hard cock pressing up against my ass. Smiling to myself that it was now my turn to tease you, I slowly started to wriggle my ass against you, smiling outright when I felt you grow harder.

As the elevator slowly started to rise, you called out for someone to press floor 23. I noticed that we would be the last ones on, the next highest stop being the 17th floor. Our first stop was a few floors away yet - the 5th.

Following proper elevator etiquette, no one looked at anyone else. So no one noticed what I was doing to you, or what you had started to do to me. Which was to lift the back of my skirt to uncover my naked ass. I was already feeling that cool little flutter I get in my belly when we do something sneaky and taboo, when I felt you reach between us and pull out your cock. It nestled perfectly against the crack of my ass. That flutter now became a steady hum and radiated straight down to my cunt. I must have let out a small gasp because a guy standing near us did a quick glance and look-away (there's that etiquette again).

At this point, the elevator stopped at the 5th floor to let some folks off, letting everyone left spread out a little more with the newfound room. You took advantage of this generalized movement to scoot down the back wall a bit, spread my feet apart with yours, and then raise yourself up and right into me. I was so wet by now that you slipped right in as far as our position would let you. I know I made a sound that time - who wouldn't?! - and the same guy did his peek and look away thing, but the peek may have lasted a second or two longer this time.

I was pretty sure no one could tell what was going on just by looking at us. My skirt was very loose and full, and so from the front should still have been hanging properly. It was also thin enough that the bunching up in back wouldn't have made much of a bulge between us. I couldn't swear though, that things looked normal from the sides.

As we started to move again, I started to rhythmically squeeze my cunt muscles around you, loving how you felt in me. I felt you tremble with the sensation, only to have you whisper in my ear that if I kept it up, you'd be cumming in me in about 5 seconds. Did I really want that? To be stuck on that elevator for nearly 20 floors with your cum dribbling down my legs?

So we just stood there, trying not to breathe too loudly, and pretty much just maintaining the status quo. Every few seconds I'd feel you give a little twitch inside me, and I'd return the favor with a little squeeze. But that was it...we were both too close to the breaking point and too far from freedom.

As more people got off on the 11th floor, the remainder again moved around a bit. There was now only that one guy, and an older couple up near the doors. The guy had moved off to the side and up a bit, but we were probably still in his peripheral vision. As the doors shut once more and we resumed our ascent, you decided to up the ante and told me to shut my eyes. I knew what this meant, and with both a strong sense of nervousness but excitement as well, did as you told.

Wrapping one arm around me to keep my arms in place, you reached up with your other and started to unbutton my blouse. Not all the way, but certainly enough to give you ample room to put your hand inside and start pinching my nipples. I tried to squirm away from your hand but you had no intention of letting me. Instead, you gave my one nipple a good hard squeeze (to which I did moan, softly but freely) and pushed my shirt to the side so that the guy, if he turned his head just a little, could see my whole breast, hard red nipple and all. You took a moment to finish unbuttoning my shirt, pulled the other side away, and started to squeeze and pull at this nipple as well. All this time I can feel your cock twitching away inside me.

The elevator stops and I know that some people have left. But as my eyes are shut tight, I don't know who. I'm pretty sure the older couple is gone, but that one guy...I have no idea if he's still here with us or not.

As the doors began shutting you take each of my hands in yours, turn me around so we're facing the wall, and then put both of my hands low against the wall, making me bend forward and freeing up your hands to grab hold of my breasts while you begin to roughly fuck me, slowly pulling back until you're almost out and then slamming back into me with all your weight. I know that you've always wanted to do this in front of someone. Try as I might, I can't tell if anyone else is there or not, and at this point I'm too far gone myself to care. If that guy is there, I know he's seeing your glistening cock move in and out of my cunt, seeing my lips wrapped tightly around it.

You let go of one of my breasts so you can reach down and rub my clit. You want me to cum, here in the elevator, probably in front of someone, and I'm completely powerless to stop it. With just a few deft strokes, I begin to cum, and cum hard, moaning your name loudly and gasping for air when I feel you start to cum inside me at the same time. If I didn't have the wall to lean against, I think I would have simply lost my legs and fallen to the floor...the feeling was that mind-blowingly intense.

As we just stood there, breathing hard and trying to recover, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Pulling yourself out of me, you help me up and lead me, shaking and unsteady, out of the elevator, knowing I'm not going to open my eyes until we get inside our room. As I step across the threshold, feeling the solidity of the carpeted hallway under my feet, I feel your cum start to run down my legs with each step we take.