On The Farm with Camille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So close yet so far away...

At this point, another client of 'The Farm' was brought in. Camille could hear something but she wasn't sure what.

Then both men untied her only to retie her ankles together and her wrists behind her back. Blue picked her up and carried her put to the middle of the barn.

There was a nude male bound as she had been. His hands were together high above his head and his legs were wide apart. He was on tip toe, just as she had been.

Two big beefy women handlers had obviously been tormenting him for some time. His body was covered in whip marks but his erection was hard and jutted out obscenely. He was blindfolded.

Blue spoke to her conversationally, "He has been kept on the edge, just like you but now is the time that he may be allowed to come..."

Camille said, "I hear a 'but' in there somewhere."

It was Brown who spoke softly in her ear, "We want you to use your mouth and your hands and the crop. We want you to make him suffer as he comes."

Camille nodded without letting her gaze stray from the bound man's cock.

Someone, she wasn't sure who, untied her and put a riding crop in her hands.

She stood unsteadily at first. Taking a deep breath she moved close to the bound man and let her naked body touch his.

He groaned in frustration and pushed against her.

She smiled and lashed him lightly on that hard cock she wanted so much to feel inside her. She was testing him, teasing him. It felt so good!

She lashed his cock again before running the fingers of one hand over the hard bulbous head of his engorged cock and up the sensitive shaft.

For the next hour and a half, Camille took utter delight in teasing the man with mouth, hands and riding crop. His hard cock felt them all!

Finally she heard him gasp and shudder or was that her?

It didn't matter she decided; enough was enough!

After her long ordeal, she just didn't want to torment this guy anymore; she wanted to feel him come! She needed to taste his seed!

Casting aside the crop, she dropped to her knees and taking him in her mouth proceeded to do just that.

With powerful quick strokes she ran her mouth up and down his hard rigid unit and was rewarded when he cried out.

"Oh please, may I come?" He gasped in a shaky voice.

Before Camille could respond, one of the beefy women said, "I demand that you come and I mean; right now!"

Camille could feel the orgasm begin, and as he shot and shot yelling and jerking helplessly, she thought she might come too; so powerful was the situation.

After he had come, Blue and Brown picked her up and returned her to the bed where they retied her.

Sure now that they would let her come, Camille said nothing.

It was a real shock when they continued to withhold her orgasms for another hour.

She was begging again before they finally stopped tormenting her with the wand and expert fingers.

As she lay gasping Blue looked down at her and asked, "So you want to come do you?"

Well..." He continued, "I think that can be arranged."

Chapter Four – Forced Orgasms

Blue looked at her nude and bound body upon the bed and smiled to himself. He could see that Camille was now teasing both men. She badly wanted to come and she knew that she was going to get her wish.

"Too bad I can't bottle this." Blue thought privately, "Personal empowerment in a spray can. Just spray away all doubt."

Camille groaned erotically as she felt yet another climax building.

She knew that they were going to let her come. She could feel their lust pulling at her and it felt good!

Brown's hands upon her bare breasts were warm and she arched to meet his touch. He smiled lustfully.

As her orgasm built, Camille wrapped her hands tightly around already tight bonds in preparation of the impending erotic storm. She tried to pull her knees together to intensify the feeling even more.

Blue wondered privately, "It will be real interesting to see how she reacts once her first climax has passed."

Camille could feel when that 'certain moment' passed. She knew, had always known, that beyond a 'certain moment' in her orgasm build-up, she'd come whether she wanted to or not.

As she passed that 'certain moment' she knew her climax was going to be very powerful.

She groaned and gasped, "I'm going to come!"

Both Blue and Brown answered in unison, "We know!"

She came then, gasping and clenching, her eyes shut tight, her mouth drawn in a grim line. Her hands were held in tight fists and her legs were locked together. It seemed to go on and on!

Finally, Blue said, "Take a breath Camille! Do it right now!"

She did and as the most powerful wave of her climax subsided, Blue removed the vibrator momentarily before he spoke again.

"I have been tolerant of your insubordination this one time!" He said firmly, "But the next time you come, you are to keep your eyes open!"

"Do you understand?" He questioned her impatiently.

She looked at him a little surprised and nodded.

It was Brown who responded to that, "How do we answer?"

"Uh...I forget." She said with downcast eyes and such sheepishness that they believed her.

Both said, "You call us 'Master' and you verbalize!"

This time she realized that they were treating her as if she were this great tease. Reflecting for a moment, she realized that it felt pretty good to be treated in this manner.

She decided to run with it.

"Do I call one of you 'Master' and the other 'Baitor'?" She asked mildly.

Both men laughed at that one and for just an instant, Camille thought she'd be able to get away with it.

Blue said, "That's pretty good. Here, try this one on for size!"

So saying, he pressed the vibrating head of the wand back against her hot sopping wet cunt.

She gasped and groaned before wiggling against the pressure. This time, she was on the verge of a second climax within a minute.

"Oh god, I'm going to come again!" She gasped.

Blue responded, "I'd say it fits pretty well. You go right ahead and climax."

She did. She also made it a point to keep her eyes wide open. Pulling and struggling against her bonds to the obvious enjoyment of both her tormentors.

"Do you know why you keep your eyes open?" Asked Brown of Camille when she was done with her second orgasm.

Blue did not remove the vibrator from her pussy.

It was very distracting but she made it a point to look at Brown and say, "It keeps me grounded."

Brown smiled at her and nodded approvingly before turning to Blue and saying, "She's a smart girl!"

Camille could feel her third orgasm arriving very fast. She told her tormentors and then she came.

The fourth and fifth were right on cue and she began to realize that Blue wasn't going to remove the vibrator unless she asked!

She held out as long as she could. Her orgasms became increasingly powerful and there was less and less time between them.

She was determined not to give in. In some ways it was almost a contest. Would they become bored or would she weaken?

Brown got up at one point and left. When he returned some time later, he took a turn holding the vibrator. Like Blue, he would move it back and forth looking for that most intense place.

She gasped, like a marathoner hitting the wall. Her muscles held tight in bold relief as they continued to torment her mercilessly.

About thirty minutes after they had started, Blue came back with two strange looking apparatuses. Momentarily taking the vibrator off her cunt gave Camille a slight respite that she did her best to take advantage of by slumping against her bonds as much as possible.

When the vibrating head touched her bare cunt a moment later, she jerked forward and tightened right up again. Her face was tight with surprise at the intensity of the touch of the vibrators buzzing head.

She tilted her head to the side and groaned then, as much out of exhaustion as anything.

One of the two devices was a holder for the wand. It literally held the wand in place like it was a microphone and her cunt was about to make a speech! It pressed obscenely against her privates.

The other one was hard to see but easy to feel. From the men's vantage point, it looked like a basic electric engine with a long handle that went back and forth. It held a soft dildo on the end. The dildo went into and out of her cunt rhythmically.

Brown commented to Blue, "Those are really neat looking devices. Did you make them yourself?"

Blue smiled as he watched the beautiful woman before him begin her next powerful orgasm.

"No, I went surfing the web one night and I came across a site that already had them. I ordered one of each and here they are, in good working order." Blue smiled as he spoke to the other man.

Camille could feel the dildo move in and out and the constant buzz of the vibrator fed into her desires. She came again and then again almost without pause.

When she felt she could take no more, she finally spoke, "Please, I can't take it! Please, Please...Oh...Oh..."

Camille came again before she could say any more.

Blue got down so that his face was close to hers before he asked, "Did you want me to do something for you?"

Camille came again before answering, "Oh, please take them away for just a minute!"

Blue said, "What is the magic word?"

She glared at him and said, "Take it away, 'NOW'."

Blue laughed with relish at her toughness. To be tormented this long and then still have fight left in her was a thing to be admired. Still, control was important.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that is an incorrect response." He said condescendingly.

Camille came again on the devilish devices that stimulated her privates.

"Oh, please...mister...Take them off!" She gasped.

It was Brown who squatted down on the other side of her and spoke, "So you have a bad time saying the 'M' word do you?"

Camille came yet again as the dildo fucked her and the vibrator stimulated her clit.

"Oh god, I'm coming again! Yes, I have a bad time with that word!" She gasped before convulsing yet again.

"Well, it's up to you. There are three things that you can say that will get me to take away those fucking machines." Blue said dictatorially, "You can say "Yellow' and I'll momentarily pause in your treatment. You can say 'Red' and this will all come to an end. Or you can call us 'Master' and maybe we'll be lenient on your sorry ass!"

Camille came yet again on the cursed machines before quipping, "Does this mean that you both have to be present to be called Master? Would that mean that when only one of you is present, they are at 'Half Mast'?"

Both Blue and Brown laughed at her sassiness.

"You just don't know when to quit, do you?" Brown said.

Camille arched then, her eyes rolling back as she came yet again.

Both men watched her come several more times after that.

Finally, she realized that she did have more self control than she have believed and she said, "'Red'! 'Red'!"

The effect was nearly instantaneous as both men quickly turned off both devices.

Blue said, "I want you to know that I am proud of you."

Brown said, "We...We are proud of you."

Camille smiled dreamily and said, "Thank you kind sirs."

Epilogue

The two men untied her then and Blue carried her up to the farmhouse where he put her into the room she had started her adventure in. There he covered her with a blanket. She passed out somewhere along the way.

When she awoke, Amanda was there...

12