On the Menu

Story Info
Cheaters was a different kind of restaurant.
763 words
3.63
22.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new kind of bar. No women, no teenagers, and no single men were allowed in. She catered strictly to straight, married men who were looking for a little something different. It was also a restaurant where folks entered hungry and left satisfied. That was her goal when she bought the warehouse and began preparing for the grand opening of Cheaters. The small entrance was discreet and private, and nothing of the interior of the establishment could be seen from the reception area. Either she or her personal assistant greeted each patron, and escorted him to his desired area.

Jade and her assistant wore sleek formal gowns, designed to flatter and entice without showing too much. The wait staff in the restaurant wore hot little French maid costumes that revealed almost everything but packaged it nicely. In the bar, the attendants wore leather skirts and vests and little else. It was perfectly acceptable for the gentlemen to come in only for a meal or a drink and enjoy the view.

Most visits started at the bar. While waiting for your table you could have a drink, or choose the "pre-flight" option. Pre-flighting was a little more expensive, but those who ordered this were treated to more than just a cocktail. They were also awarded a cock tease. Drinks were served with some rubbing and some ear nibbles, or for an additional charge could be stimulated orally until fully erect.

There were other menu options, however. Once seated, each diner was offered a choice of menus; standard fare, exceptional fare, or the premium menu. There were no VIP sections; all orders were fulfilled in the open common rooms. A guest could enjoy a steak and watch a fellow diner partake from a different menu, or order something extra special. Her servers were specially trained to provide complete and extraordinary service. Those who dined from the exceptional fare menu were provided a luscious dinner partner for conversation who would be clad in very revealing garb and attend to every need, whether it be dabbing a napkin at the corner of her charges mouth or inviting him to lick rich sauces from her cleavage. Ordering from the standard or exceptional menu did not involve actual cheating on a wife—not technically. Diners at this level were welcome to touch, to look, and to please themselves, but there were limits. A man could return home relatively guilt free.

This was not the case for the premium diners. According to their tastes, the gentlemen could have whatever he desired. Partners were chosen according to preferred hair and skin color, body type, and clothing options. Jade strove to offer anything that was requested, and that was always a bit of a challenge. It was common to see open copulation at many tables throughout the night. It was just as common to see servers swallowing their customers load once the check was paid.

At the start of her third month in operation, a premium diner, a regular who had always ordered from the standard menu, requested an extraordinary experience. He pre-flighted in the bar and arrived at his table with a massive hard-on. He was fed by a blond attendant, dressed in a tiny bikini, who delicately placed each bite into his mouth. As he ate, two red-heads were touching and stroking and sucking his naked body. They nibbled his nipples and stroked his shaft and he grew bigger and harder with each touch.

Jade was asked to videotape the encounter and to personally provide the finishing touches while her assistant ran the camera. Other diners watched in awe as the man was treated and teased. At the signal of the patron, Jade shed her silky gown and bent over the table. He poured champagne over her and licked off the brew with vigor. One of the auburn haired servers vigorously applied lubricant to his throbbing shaft and he rammed Jade from behind. His mass and his vigor were painful, and she cried out. This only made him hotter and he abused her ass with his hard cock over and over until he shuddered and flooded her with cum.

Completely spent, he was cleaned by the attendants and given his video. Jade remarked with a chuckle that he would probably get a lot of mileage out of watching the tape in the future, and was told that the purpose of the taping was so he could show his wife. Jade expected that to be his last visit, and it was. After all, only married men were allowed at Cheaters.