On the Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

"Yes, Master Gavin, what is your wish?" James said eager to please.

"Climb on the edge of the bed doggie style, boy," Gavin directed.

James did as he was told. Gavin grabbed his small ass between his large hands and pulled James to the edge of the bed. He took out a condom and placed it on his cock. He spread James' cheeks and stuck two fingers in his ass.

He turned to me. "Time to play," he smiled. "Get under him and take that useless cock of his in your mouth. I want you to suck him while I fuck him. He needs a little enjoyment too, don't you think?"

I smiled and crawled under James' stomach. I licked my lips and sucked his dicklett into my mouth.

Gavin inserted his large dick into James' tight ass after he had lubricated him sot that his prick could force its way into James butt.

I felt James wince as Gavin shoved his magnificent tool into his ass. His hands grabbed my legs to steady himself for the plummeting he was about to receive.

I heard the air leave his lungs as Gavin took the first stroke and banged into his butt. It shook my mouth off his cocklett. I grabbed back on and sucked gently, swirling my tongue around his small head trying to take his mind off of the prick in his ass.

I could feel the pressure as Gavin pounded James' tight butt. He fucked him harder and faster than he did me.

I sucked his cocklett deep into my mouth and concentrated on his head, knowing that would give him the most pleasure and keep his mind off of the ripping of his ass hole.

I had my hand between my legs, my clit was real excited knowing that James was being fucked and sucked. She was standing up and fluids were flowing into my pussy. I had to relieve the tension of not having a piece of the action in my box.

I felt Gavin's thrusts slowing and becoming more rhythmic. I slowly sucked James deep into my mouth. He sighed then took in a deep breath.

"Mmmmm," he moaned and then a long, "Ohhhhh," exhaled from him.

Gavin slowed even more. He pulled out to what seemed to me just his head was in James' butt. He slowly pushed in and out of his ass never going any deeper.

I looked back and saw that his balls were very strained. I reached my hand through James' legs and massaged Gavin's tight sack. He moaned and pumped his hips towards James' ass. Some once again, still very shallow.

Then he slammed his body against James, giving him the full impact of his manhood. His balls became hard marbles as his full load overflowed the condom and spilled into James' ass. Some of which seeped out and dribbled onto my forehead.

James convulsed as the hot fluid filled his ass. I sucked him fast and hard and he quickly released his tiny load into my mouth. I felt Gavin pulling out of his ass and heard a pop as he did so.

I licked my lips and swallowed the salty cum James had shared with me and rolled out from under him. He fell onto the bed. His legs shook and he did not try to move.

Okay, sissy boy, come on, get this cum out of this condom and off of my prick!" Gavin demanded as James tried to get to his feet.

He turned and sat on the edge of the bed. James reached for the condom and sucked down the thick fluid inside. Then he lifted his head up, opened his mouth and took Gavin's still hard prick into his mouth and sucked the slimy fluid off of it.

Once he finished, Gavin stood up, walked out of the room and into the bathroom. James turned and saw the spilled cum on my forehead; he licked it off. "Thank you for taking my worthless cock into your mouth, Ma'am!" he whispered.

I smiled and he helped me off of the bed as Gavin walked back into the room. James reached for his boxers and said, "Thank you, Master Gavin for reaming me out. I needed that, Sir, to be put back in my place!"

"You're right pussy boy, now get me some water, I'm thirsty!" he directed.

As James left the room, Gavin shook his cock at me and said, "Spread your legs, baby, I want to fill you up again!"

I told him, "No, I'm tired now and I need you to get dressed and go."

He looked at me as if he didn't believe what I had said. He grabbed his pants and put them on and then his shirt. He sat on the bed and as James came in with the water he told him to get his shoes for him.

James handed the shoes to Gavin along with the water. "It's been real," Gavin said as he stood to go.

"I just have a lot to do tomorrow and I need my rest," I told him.

"Yeah, well call me and we'll get together again," he smiled and walked out.

James led him to the door and I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. A few minutes later the curtain was pulled back. It shocked me because I thought it might be Gavin coming back. He didn't look too happy that I wanted him to go. I looked up and there stood James.

"What happened," he asked.

"I just got real tired all of the sudden," I told him. "Gavin was too demanding and I wanted to rest for the busy day I have tomorrow. He was also nothing like the first two times we met with him. I just didn't want to play with him any longer," I said as I stepped out of the shower.

James went to the closet and pulled out two towels for me. "I'm sorry I didn't have them warmed for you, Mistress!"

I know James, you didn't know what was going on," I said and wrapped my hair in one of the towels as James dried my body with the other.

"Did you enjoy Gavin fucking your ass, James?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am! I did. He helped me to remember my station and showed me that I must bow to your wishes and commands or he will put me in my place again," he smiled.

"Thank you for letting me be chastised and fucked, Ma'am. I love when you let me play with you and your lovers," he whispered.

James kissed my head and walked out of the room. He came back with my slippers and a comfy T-shirt for me. I dressed and then went into the kitchen. I was hungry.

"Let me fix you a sandwich," James said," to hold you until dinner."

"Okay, that would be good," I conceded and sat at the table.

By the time we started dinner, we had packed ten more boxes and thrown out much of the trash we had compiled in our time together. We were tired so James asked if I just wanted to go out to eat.

"That's a great idea for me, less work, less wait, simpler decisions," I smiled.

We decided on seafood and pasta and wen to our favorite Italian restaurant. As we waited for our food, the conversation was about the move.

"I'm very excited and looking forward to the move north," I told James. "When do we get to go up to find a house?"

"Probably next week. Susan said that I would need to go up soon and do that. I don't have any appoints Monday or Tuesday. Do you want to leave on Saturday morning?" he asked.

"Yes, that would be great!" I told him grinning ear to ear.

"I'm looking forward to meeting new people and some of your friends that you've been telling me about!" I admitted.

"Oh, I'm not going to let you meet them, they will tell you the truth about me and you'll leave me for some really worthless cuck!" he laughed.

We laughed as he shared with me stories of things he had done when he lived there prior to our meeting. He described his friends and told me of their quirks. It was fun learning more about him after the years we had been together.

We decide to take a trip during the weekend to find a house. If time allowed, we would meet with his friends. I was really thrilled. This motivated me even more to get everything done.

We both slept well that night and the next morning, James was off to work and I started looking for a mover. I made several calls before I found "Pleased to Move You". It was a small moving company that was staffed by construction workers.

I told them where we were moving and asked if they would move us up there. They assured me that they could do it at a price I liked.

"Great! Would you please come over tomorrow so we can set up a schedule and get an estimation of the cost and time?" I asked.

"Sure lady, I can be there for one, that okay?" the manager told me.

"Yes, I'll see you at one, thanks, good-bye," I said and hung up the phone satisfied that the job was done.

When James arrived that evening, I was really excited. "I have an appointment with the movers tomorrow!"

"Great! You are doing a really good job getting this done! I'm sorry I can't do more to help with this part," he praised my efforts. "You're really taking a lot of pressure off of me."

"I'm having fun! Besides, tomorrow could be more than a chore," I teased.

Yeah, you could get lucky, couldn't you?" he laughed, "If you do, I want to hear all about it when I get home."

That night when we climbed into bed, James asked me if he could lick me and help me sleep. I spread my legs and he climbed between them. He spread them further apart and parted my lips with two fingers.

He wet his fingers and pushed the hood up off of my clit. He massaged her between his fingers and blew on her lightly. He inserted a few fingers into my cunt and stimulated my G-spot.

He licked my clit again and sucked my little prick lightly. He drove me crazy. My legs shook and my pussy filled with fluids. His fingers pumped in and out of me and then he pulled them and licked them clean.

He reached up, kissed me and I tasted me on his lips. I felt his little hard cocklett press against me. I move my cunt up and down rubbing his little dicklett and making him excited.

I felt his thin little cum flowing warm on my skin. He crawled down and licked his useless seed off of my body. It excited me that he had shot on me.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, I didn't mean to make you sticky," he pleaded for forgiveness as he sat up.

I smiled, kissed him, rolled over and went to sleep.

The alarm jarred me awake and as I rolled over, James was putting his shorts on. "Good morning, beautiful!" he whispered, "I'll draw your bath then come get you."

I shook my head and smiled.

A few minutes later he returned with my coffee and an English muffin. I drank down the coffee and ate my breakfast as he laid out my clothes. Then he took my hand and led me to the bath.

James washed my hair then ran a soft cloth over my body cleaning me. He gently ran the cloth over my smooth pussy and then put the cloth to his nose me to smell me.

"Mmmmm, nice," he smiled and returned to wash my back and legs.

He left the room. I closed my eyes and soaked for a few moments. James startled me when he returned. I was dozing.

He touched my hand to help me out of the tub and I jumped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said as I opened my eyes to see who had touched me.

I let him lift me out of the tub. He wrapped one warm towel around my wet hair and dried my dripping body with the other. It felt good against my wet skin.

"So you're going to meet with the movers today?" he asked as he helped me dress.

"Yeah, they're supposed to be here by one. They are going to look over what I have boxed already and the furniture and they will give me an estimate as to how much it will cost us to move," I explained.

"Good, just let me know and I'll get a check off to them," he smiled and kissed me.

"What else do you have planned for the day?" he asked.

"That depends on what these guys look like!" I said half seriously.

"I hope they're hunks and your pussy drips right there on the floor," he laughed.

"When it happens, I want you to call me and tell me about it!" he chided.

I followed him to the door and kissed him good-bye as I led his hand between my legs. His finger found its way into my cunt. He brought it out, sniffed and then licked me off of it.

"I like this kind of kiss," he smiled then walked to his truck.

I had a few hours until the movers would arrive. I pulled out some newspapers and started wrapping glasses and dishes we would not use before we left.

There was a knock at the door. I wondered who it could be, it was only eleven forty-five. When I got to the window I saw Gavin on the porch.

"Shit!" I whispered.

I put a smile on my face and answered the door.

"Hi, Gavin!" I feigned happiness to see him.

"Hey pretty lady, I haven't heard from you lately," he smiled.

"I'm sorry, we've been busy packing and getting ready for this move. Just haven't had time for playing." I told him truthfully.

"I was in the neighborhood and I got this hard on that needs to be taken care of," he said as if he had not heard a word I said.

"Gavin, I have mover's coming in a little over an hour. I don't really have time to take care of your cock. You should have called first," I spoke softly hoping he would understand.

"My prick needs to be sucked," he demanded.

I sighed audibly and opened the door. He looked at my attire and scoffed.

"Why are you dressed like a cleaning woman?" he snarled.

"You don't listen to anything you don't want to hear, do you? I just told you I have movers coming over in an hour," I repeated.

"My dick hurts, just suck it and I'll get out of your way," he demanded.

I knelt down in front of him and took his prick into my mouth straining not to sink my teeth into it.

I pulled him deep into my mouth and sucked his cock. He pressed his hips toward my face and banged against my nose. His hands held my head and he controlled me.

After ten minutes of my licking and sucking he started pumping his prick in and out. I swallowed him down my throat and held tight to him. The tried to pull back but I would not free his cock.

I sucked hard and stuck my middle finger up his ass and massaged his prostate. He moaned and I dug my nails into the soft tissue of his buttocks.

"That hurts, woman!" he yelled and pushed me off of him.

"I just need to blow my wad and leave; I have things to do!" he demanded.

"Well, then, just cum, I have things to do too," I yelled.

He slid his hard cock in and out of my mouth quickly holding tight to my head. I felt the pressure building and soon his cum dribbled out of my mouth and over my chin down to my breast.

He said, "Thanks, I'll see you soon" as he left.

I smiled and thought "The next time he wants to cum, someone else will be answering this door and I hope it's a very large man."

I became consumed with the task of packing and didn't notice the time passing. The doorbell rang and I thought to myself, "Damn, not again!"

I went tot the door expecting to see Gavin again. To my surprise, there was this sexy blonde haired man about five feet eleven. He had a clipboard in his hands and was reading it.

I opened the door, "Yes, may I help you?"

"Ma'am, my name is Fallon and I have a work order here to estimate a move to North Louisiana.

"Yes, please come in!" I invited him.

"Thank you, ma'am," he smiled a mouth full of white teeth and stepped into the house.

"Whew! It's really hot today, isn't it ma'am?" he said.

"Yes, it is, would you like something to drink, water, Coke?" I asked.

"Water would be nice, ma'am" he smiled.

I gave him a glass of ice water. He drank it down and handed me back the glass.

He smiled and seemed go look at me for the first time. He hesitated and asked, "Ma'am, how many boxes do you have to go?" as he glanced around the box filled living room.

"Hmm, I haven't finished packing, nor have I started counting. Let me see," I said as I went back into the kitchen and started counting boxes.

Fallon followed me into the kitchen. "It doesn't have to be exactly, ma'am, just an estimate," he assured me.

"Well, so fare, I have around forty boxes and probably another fifteen to pack. I would guess," I told him.

I noticed he was starting to sweat.

"Are your warm," I asked, "I can turn the air down some more if you like?"

He wiped the sweat from his brow and said, "That would be nice, ma'am. thank you."

He looked around the kitchen and asked, "Are these your appliances, ma'am?"

"Just the dishwasher and the refrigerator," I answered.

Again, he wiped his brow. I glanced at his crouch and noticed a bulge. I wiped a drop of sweat from between my breasts.

"How long have you been doing this, Fallon?" I asked him.

He looked up at me from his clipboard, "Five years now, ma'am," he said softly.

"Why are you so hot?" I asked.

He took a deep breath and blushed. "I don't know ma'am, I'm sorry," he apologized.

"You look like you need to cool down, maybe I should run you a cold shower," I smiled coyly.

Fallon smiled and said, "That would actually be nice, ma'am especially if you would join me."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he caught himself.

I smiled, "Why are you sorry?"

"I should not talk to you that way, ma'am. It is just that you are very beautiful and sexy," he blushed again.

"Well, do I look offended?" I asked.

"No, ma'am, you actually look very willing," he smiled.

"Tell you what, let's get this inventory finished and then we can take a shower, how's that?" I asked.

Fallon ran his tongue between his lips and shook his head.

It took us about thirty-five minutes to go from room to room to see what I had and estimate the boxes and furniture. We ended up in front of the bathroom.

He looked at me and I smiled, "Are we finished with the inventory?" I asked.

Fallon just shook his head. "Do you want the estimate now, or do you want to wait until after the shower?

"Let's wait, I may get a better estimate if we do," I teased.

I went into the room and turned on the cold water. I stripped off my shirt and stepped out of my shorts and into the spray.

Fallon licked his lips as I stepped into the shower.

"Are your going to join me?" I asked.

He tore off his shirt and fumbled with his belt trying to release his jeans. Finally, he was successful and as his boxers dropped to the floor; a nine-inch cock said hello to me.

"What time will your husband be home?" he asked as he stepped under the water with me.

"My boyfriend will be home in a couple of hours, " I whispered as he kissed me under the spray.

"I want to be gone before he gets home, I saw those guns in the closet," he said shyly.

"Don't worry about him; I have him completely under my control," I cooed as I ran my tongue down his throat.

His hand fell between my legs as his mouth sucked my left breast. He flicked the nipple with the tip of his tongue and lightening struck my pussy.

He grabbed my buttocks and pulled me close to him as I was pinned between him and the wall. His cock probed my body searching for her opening.

I slid my hand down to guide him into my hungry pussy.

As his manhood slid effortlessly into my pussy, he sighed and his hips charged towards me. My head hit against the ceramic wall as he fucked me wildly.

I held to him to keep from slipping into the tub. He was like an animal in heat. His passion, like a fire, burned in his prick and my pussy. His thrusts were deep and hard, driven by pure lust.

His mouth wandered over the parts of my body, licking and sucking. He searched for new ways to please me and touched me in places I didn't know existed.

His cum filled my pussy and then flowed down my legs. His prick slipped from me, completely spent and he sat on the side of the tub trying to catch his breath.

I slipped down the wall and rested in the cold spray. My legs splayed so the water could excite me even more.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he breathed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I didn't give you any pleasure, I was an animal just wanting to have se x to release myself," he confessed.

"Well, that happens sometimes, but there's no hurry, we can slow it down in the bedroom, if you would like to try again." I cooed.

He smiled and licked a drop of water off of my nipple. He stepped out of the tub and extended his hand to assist me out of the water.

I led the way to the bed and lay down, wet, on the sheets.

Fallon's cock had already regained its size. I was thrilled to see that. I spread my legs and licked my lips.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers