On the Other Side

Story Info
Companion story to "Why Dressing Rooms Have Benches".
1.1k words
4.27
25k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had asked her to wear a skirt – she found that odd, she always wore skirts around him. Why would he feel that it was important to specifically request she wear one? As she mounted the steps to his apartment, a cooling breeze lifted her skirts slightly, a whisper of things to come. She took in a sharp breath, and let it out slowly "Try not to get worked up TOO quickly" she reminded herself. Something about him, about thinking about him, set a hot flame burning somewhere below her navel.

Almost as soon as she knocked, he opened the door and stepped out. "Um, hi, nice to see you too?" she said, taken aback. He turned from locking the door, and looked down at her "Let's go shopping."

She felt her skin flush deliciously. This could only mean one thing! She was aware of his fantasy, and her skin tingled at the thought of being the one to make it a reality. "My legs will collapse before we make it to the car!" her mind raced. He opened the door for her, always the gentleman, and let his fingers trail along her thigh as she got in. She hadn't been in his car before, and the unfamiliar territory made her shy again. She chattered nervously on the way to the mall, the more logical side of her brain chiding her "You're going to annoy him to death before you even get there!"

When he helped her out of the car, she let her skirt slide up her legs a little more than necessary – and he raised an eyebrow in appreciation of the gesture. Her heart pounded with excitement in her chest. She tried to cast a sidelong glance at him as they walked, wondering if he was nervous as she. His always calm exterior hadn't changed.

The mall was fairly crowded, considering it was the middle of the week. Teenagers swarmed the food court like vultures – eyeing the food and each other. Her heels clicked on the polished tile floor as they walked. She tried to think of something normal to say, but failed. Spying the movie theatre – she said "Maybe later we can see if there is anything worth seeing playing?" He smiled, and she thought it was more at the nervousness obvious in her voice than at her suggestion "That might be nice."

Touching her elbow, he steered their course into a moderately populated department store. She began browsing through the summer tops, not really even seeing what she was looking at. She felt his hand at the small of her back as he whispered "Do try to act normal!" She felt her cheeks redden as she pulled a lacy black shirt from the rack, pretending to be checking its cut. He looked like any man dragged shopping with a woman – glancing around the store with a bored look on his face. She kept up her act, actually seeing a few decent shirts, when she felt his breath at her ear "OK, that dressing room in the corner, 3 minutes, door 2." She hadn't even seen the redhead enter room marked with a 1.

As they approached the dressing room, he was just ahead of her. She glanced around, paranoid, but no one was paying attention. She slipped past him as he held the door for her, and stifled the giggle that tried to escape. Her eyes flew wide as she heard an aggravated sigh in the next stall, and his hand covered her mouth. He shook his head, and his hand became a single finger – held over her lips to remind her to be quiet. Removing his hand, he sat down on the bench and slid his hands to grip the band of her black cotton thong – pulling it languorously down smooth legs. The only sound was their breathing and the rasp of the cotton against skin. They thought about the fact that someone was changing right next to them, and she felt a new surge of moisture where her panties had just been. Hard nipples sprang to life under her shirt; it was so hard not to make a sound. The suppressed moans became goosebumps all over her skin. Suddenly, he lifted her at the hips, and brought her down on his very stiff cock. She hadn't even seen him unzip his pants! She wrapped her legs around him, and forgot where she was as his thumb found her swollen and throbbing clit – a low moan rumbled in her throat. Her eyes flew open – and found his looking on disapprovingly – a soft hiss of air rushing through his teeth to shush her.

They were still a moment, but then heard renewed sounds of movement from the stall next door. Standing her back on her feet, he turned her to face the bench in front of him. Understanding what he wanted, she leaned forward and grasped the hard edge of the bench. Two fingers of his left hand massaged her mound for a moment, then reached to cover her soft lips. She licked and sucked her own wetness from them – mimicking what she liked to do to his hard cock – using suction to draw his fingers in and out. His hand tightened around her face as he thrust forward – causing her to suck in air through her nose. The fingers of his right hand found the spots he knew would drive her crazy as he drove into the tight pussy – slowly and silently. A faint sigh was heard from the next stall – the reminder of others so close causing her to echo the sigh as her body rode the increasing waves of pleasure.

Climax was close for both of them. Lost in the excitement of what they were doing, he grunted – "Oh god he must be close" – the thought causing a low rasping in her throat. His hand slid from her face, down her arm to cover her small hand on the bench. She sighed at the movement – and heard other movements in the next stall.

"Can she hear us?" she questioned herself. Their bodies betraying them now, the sounds and smells of coupling echoing so that they sounded as if they were coming from the next stall. He finally spent himself in her as she convulsed silently – muscles straining with the need to keep quiet. She sighed her relief and he bunched her panties into his pocket, smiling knowingly as he held the door open for her.

As soon as they were out of earshot of the dressing room, he asked her "Would you like to look at shoes too, while we're here?"