On the Prowl

Story Info
A woman in search of a man to please her.
751 words
3.74
46.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere hidden by the dark of night, a beautiful young woman is on the prowl. She is armed with only her long blonde hair, big brown eyes and glimmering smile to entice the male she hunts. Her body and mind make her feel almost animalistic in her yearning for a man that can please her.

She spots the unsuspecting male under the street light at the only intersection for miles. He's standing tall and confident and has no idea that she is watching him from a distance. She watches for a minute before she decides to make her move. She walks slowly out of the darkness, allowing the light to dance across her every move. She is wearing only a long, sleek, black over coat, with the right side drooping off her shoulder to expose just enough skin to make him aroused. She bats her eyelashes at him as she moves closer. A slight breeze catches her hair and lets it flow in the night air. He leans up against the light pole and lights a cigarette as he watches her move closer. She stops for a moment to let him fill with curiosity at this beautiful creature moving toward him.

She moves one hand across her breast and to the first button on her coat. With a flick the button pops open and the tops of her breasts are slightly exposed. She starts moving closer again almost as if gliding towards the man. He stands cool against the pole as if he has been waiting all night for her. She is within arms reach now, but neither of them reaches out for each other. He leans forward off the pole to meet her slender body as she comes chest to chest with him. He gazes into her eyes and reaches to unbutton the next button on her coat. She stands with her head slightly cocked up to expose her neck and her arms at her sides to allow him to unbutton her coat and behold her beauty. He undoes the first button and her beautiful breasts are now free to feel his strong hand gently caress over them to the next button. He pauses for a moment and leans over to lick and taste the flesh of her breasts that are before him. He lets his hands move further down her body to the next button of the coat while his mouth moves up to her neck. He licks and nibbles a bit while he frees the remaining two buttons of her coat. It falls to the ground.

She is completely exposed and his hard member is throbbing in his tight jeans as he runs his hands up and down her flesh. He is now at her mercy. She reaches for the button on his pants as he fills his hands with her bare bottom. His pants and underwear slide off his waist and down to his ankles leaving his hard member rubbing against her naval. She reaches back up to his heavy dark colored tee shirt and pulls it up over his thick physique. As she pulls it over his head, he leans forward to taste her mouth. She allows him to lick her lips. Her tongue meets his as she reaches down to stroke his cock. His cock throbs in her hand. He runs his hands up her back and then back down to her thighs as he pulls her closer.

He wraps both hands around her thighs and picks her off the ground. Aroused by his strength, she wraps her legs around him and lets him slide his big cock inside her. Her arms wrap around him tightly from the pleasure his cock brings inside her. She throws her head back letting her hair dangle. He leans forward to bite the flesh of her exposed neck. With every thrust of his cock inside her, he bites harder. She screams out in the pleasure of the pain "I'm cumming." He thrusts harder and harder trying to get as deep into her as possible. Her thighs are now smacking against his as he tries to hold her tightly against his body. She cries out with pleasure as he fills with ecstasy at releasing his sweat juices inside of her. He squeezes her tightly at the gratification she has just given him. One last taste of the lips and he releases her back to the ground. She is pleased and returns into the darkness.