On the Prowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have sat there for five minutes, the pain lessening; she had this goofy grin on the whole time. My tears slowly lessened until I was just sniffling. "That's a good girl, they always start out like this..." it was eerily spoken and made me wonder, they all start out like this? What'd she mean by that?

Before I could think about it I felt her massive meat pull out. I felt sssooo full it felt nice having her leave. That was all too soon though; she pushed back into me, grunting as she did. I involuntarily groaned as well, feeling full again. The searing pain around my hole grew as her widest part stretched me again. She was slow, which I was thankful for, but the initial shock was still buried within me.

Five or so more minutes passed before the pain was gone and this unimaginable amount of pleasure coursed through me, starting from my bum. I was still uncomfortable but it was something I could manage. Elli was still slow in her thrusts and really knew what she was doing. I started moaning back to her for more, almost grunting to her.

My pussy was seeping juices all over us. Her thrusts made squishing sounds as she entered and exited me. I could feel deep inside my belly the beginnings of orgasm. My emotions were a wreck, here was this girl, or who I thought was a girl at the bar, fucking my ass as if she were a man. But nothing about her was manly, except for her thing. She was so feminine, her voice was perfect, her boobs might've been store bought, but there were no scars, she had shapely hips, small hands. I just couldn't believe it...

All of a sudden Elli started going faster. I knew I relaxed a little now and was enjoying what she was doing to me. I kept moaning and moaning and before I knew it I was asking for more, "Fuck me!!! You little bitch!!!!" I screamed.

And boy did she fuck me!

After I screamed at her Elli slammed her little hips as hard as she could into me. Her thighs collided with my butt and made the loudest smacking sound I'd ever heard during sex. I squealed under her attacks. Elli held me down as I tried to get away again, but I was so grateful that she did.

In a matter of minutes I was screaming at the top of my lungs as she fucked me to orgasm. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, and all without any stimulation to my pussy or clit. I never knew a woman could cum like that but I did. I shuddered on the couch, curling my toes in ecstasy.

I finally came down from my high and Elli had slowed her pace. By that point, I was hooked on anal, I knew I wanted it. I wanted it so bad I snaked my hand down to my slit but Elli swatted it away, "No!" she said firmly, "I make you cum, not you!"

I groaned in frustration because I wanted it so badly, I wanted to cum again, I wanted to play with myself, but Elli wouldn't let me. I looked into her eyes, searching for another answer, but she was strong on her position, she wouldn't back down.

A loud groan from her brought my attention to what she was doing. Again she quickened and started slamming into me. It wasn't as hard as before but she was going at it. I knew what was next.

Elli groaned and groaned and her thrusts became shallower and quicker. She grunted loudly again and I felt a twitch inside my butt, and another, and then quick spasms followed by a hot glowing warmth. Elli buried herself into me and groaned. She closed her eyes and planted both her arms on either side of my waist. Feeling her cum was an amazing sensation. Her cock kept twitching inside of me for half a minute. I could feel it spill out of me and ooze around my hole. I sighed in satisfaction as did Elli. She opened her eyes again and smiled to me. For the first time since she penetrated me we kissed. It was so passionate, our tongues were one. Elli was all over me, still inside me, and too soon we were two.

I fully expected Elli to pull out and call it a night but she didn't. Instead she pushed and pulled inside of me again. She was semi hard after her own orgasm but within five minutes she was fully hard again. Elli's appetite was much hungrier than I had thought.

I was still horny and her cock was making me hornier by the minute. I tried again to flick myself but Elli caught my hand again, this time she growled, "No! Don't try that again!" She was surprisingly stern with her voice and I reluctantly withdrew my hand.

This time I really didn't need much before I was begging her for more again. "Oh fuck Elli!! FUCK ME!!!!" I screamed. Again she gave me all she could with her little body, slamming her hips into my butt. Loud slaps filling the air. Another fire in the pit of my stomach ignited and I was bursting, literally.

"SHIT!! SHIT!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Elli was pounding me so hard she made me gush all over her flat stomach. I couldn't control myself whatsoever as my pussy shot out a huge stream of something. It felt hot as it splashed against her tummy, spraying me in the process. Watching my pussy do that was so hot, I just kept cumming and cumming. Elli kept pounding me and pounding me until my pussy slowed to a few gushes and then finally stop.

I lied there panting as Elli slowed her thrusts again. I was covered in sweat, my hair was a mess, and I loved it all! "Now it's my turn!" she grinned. Like she had before Elli pounded me with all her strength. She leaned forward and grabbed my ankles, upturning my ass to her even more. We bounced on the couch, her hips sending waves of pleasure through my body as she grunted. Her hair flopped about in my face as sweat dripped from her forehead and onto my sloshing breasts.

I couldn't believe it; I could feel myself rising again.

She was going to make me cum again!

Elli grunted and panted and grunted as she thrust her thing so deep inside me. I was on the verge of orgasm when she announced, "I'M CUMMING!!!!!" A few long quick thrusts up my bum and I felt her womanhood spasm inside me. It swelled and twitched before unleashing a heavy dose of her happiness. She buried herself in me as deeply as possible, holding still inside me as she groaned out in ecstasy. Her orgasm triggered mine and I too moaned. I squealed my delight as another gushing orgasm hit me. My pussy sprayed Elli's tummy again and I drenched us both with my orgasm.

Elli tried to hold me still through my throes of passion but she was struggling. We ended our orgasms together, with her collapsing on top of me. Her face fell into my cleavage and she panted heavily, as did I.

We lay there in post orgasmic bliss. She was still inside me, shrinking slowly. I grabbed her head with both hands and brought her up. We pursed our lips and kissed like teenagers.

"I have to stop," Elli said as she backed away. "If we keep doing this, I won't be able to stop myself."

"Okay," I smiled. I wasn't disappointed one bit. It was the best sex I'd ever had and with the best woman I'd ever been with.

After that night, we dated exclusively and have been together now for two months. She still stands by her rule, 'I don't fuck pussies.' Each time we've made love it's always been anal, if I'm lucky she lets me frig myself, but that's only if I've been good.

;)

I tried to make the story neutral sounding (from the character's perspective) to hide the gender. Hope you enjoyed the twist!

12