On The Record...Too Many Drinks

Story Info
Mid-20s male lives out his fantasy with a fellow reporter.
1.1k words
3.46
17.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlabodame
rlabodame
30 Followers

These two industrious journalists had finished a night at an area bar and she needed a place to sober up for a while. His apartment seemed like the best place, so he took her there, not knowing a private fantasy two years in the making would become fulfilled.

She had downed too many drinks, specifically flirtinis and vodka and tonics, to have the good sense not to want this.

She wore a turquoise blouse with a black over-sweater and a black skirt with Dolce and Gabana high heels. She brushed her hair to the left and let it hang over her ocean blue eyes.

Her glossed lips looked as cold as they were inviting. This night, with the splash of alcohol fresh and powerful, they beckoned him. Her smooth brown hair matched his.

Robbie didn't want to be honest. He would swear he did not. She was too gorgeous, too sexy, however, for him to resist.

So, he launched into a heartfelt diatribe about her snotty boyfriend and how much she impressed him as a journalist.

He respected her as much as he lusted after her. Robbie had never planned to seduce or be seduced by Kathy.

Plans change. Reporters should know that after two weeks on the job.

He agreed to drive her home after they went out with a group to have some drinks. Everyone else needed to go elsewhere from campus.

She lived in a dorm—alone—so this boded well for the evening's sexual adventure.

They went to his apartment at her request, especially when he mentioned the comfy foldout couch.

He could tell she was kind of horny, but he refused to entertain the thought.

That was, until, they started talking.

"You're horny when you're drunk," Robbie said. "But, I thought you would be out by now. Aren't you sleepy?"

"Sort of," Kathy replied. "But, I also had too much caffeine earlier, so I'm wired."

She giggled.

"I also just want to fuck something. Goddamnit, Robbie."

"Sorry if I'm being inappropriate."

She giggled again.

"Inappropriate is my middle name," Robbie zipped back. "I always want to fuck something, even after a glass of water. My woody is a lumberjack—always looking for work."

She began laughing uncontrollably and ran over to slap his butt.

"God, you're sexy," he blurted out. "What luck it must take to get you."

He regretted it the moment he said it.

She didn't mind when she was this drunk. Instead, she walked back over and offered him a five second kiss with a tiny bit of tongue. To punctuate her thoughts, she grabbed the area of his jeans nearest his crotch. She winked her eyes and giggled.

Shocked, he retreated and shook his head.

"Uh, I don't think this is such a good idea," he stammered.

"I think it's a great idea," she said, winking again.

"Uh—what about your boyfriend?" Robbie asked.

"He doesn't have to know, and you're right, he probably cheats on me anyway," Kathy responded.

"Really? You're sure?"

"Fuck, Robbie, I'm horny as shit and ready to take my clothes off. Are you going to be a man or chicken out?"

Carpe diem, he thought.

With that, he smiled and walked over to her. He threw his hands on the back of her dress, feeling her ass bones. They began a several minute-long make out session.

If he was a bit sloppy, he was passionate. He relished the occasional spit drops that entered his mouth from hers.

He threw off her over-sweater and kissed her ears and neck methodically.

This is when she started sighing and moaning. Ooooh, she liked that. A lot.

She ripped off his shirt, revealing his awkward shaped belly, looked at it for a second, and returned to kissing him.

They moved to the couch. As they kissed, his hands moved up her skirt and to her turquoise panties. Ooooh, she liked that a lot, too.

She told him she wanted to strip and dance for him. This idea thrilled Robbie.

So, he put on "Smack That," a popular hip-hop jam the two news junkies liked on full blast, and she danced. She slowly removed her blouse, one button at a time, and pretended there was a pole in the tight living room's center.

She threw the blouse at his face. He smelled the clothing item for about 30 seconds before tossing it aside.

"Oh, this smells as sexy you do," he said.

Then, she moved to the skirt. She hiked it up three times before slowly taking it off. This delightful striptease showed off her full-figured, but still skinny body.

She left on her high heels and offered him a lap dance of sorts. He rubbed his hands all over her soft body and kissed her a few times.

He let his lips and tongue caress her neck and played with the left bra strap.

She danced some more.

He turned off the music and called her over to the bedroom. He helped her, wobbly as she was, get onto the bed. As they made out again, chest to chest, he toiled with her bra until he finally loosed it and threw it across the room.

He lips moved down her neck and to her luscious breasts.

They were misshapen, but that made them gorgeous. He started slowly before going to town.

This got her screaming like he had never heard.

Then, he moved his right hand to her panties and rubbed the area incessantly for five sensational minutes. Ooooh, she liked that even more.

She sat up so he could take them off.

Now, she was a naked woman with high heels on.

He massaged her legs and feet with his tongue before settling on Kathy's vagina. He was slow and careful but also forceful.

Robbie ate her out like her vagina was a gourmet buffet line for 20 minutes until she could take no more.

Then, she took off his pants and boxer shorts and climbed on for the ride of her life—at least for that night.

She aligned her pussy with his dick, and they fucked wildly for God knows how long. Both of them moaned.

When neither could take it any more, they stopped for a moment.

It was only enough time for Kathy to return the original oral favor.

She sucked his wet cock and shoved it down her throat. She swallowed his cum, too.

After the magical blowjob, Robbie turned Kathy over and fucked her in the ass.

Both of them came several times but made sure to let it stain the sheets.

Hey, they were at least sober enough not to have stupid sex.

If this was stupid, it was stupid good. After a while, Kathy slipped off her heels and under the covers. They fucked there, too.

He tired her out and vice versa. The two finally went to sleep after 5 a.m.

Kathy would wake up the next morning and wonder what the hell happened. "Oh my God! What did I do?" Robbie knew.

She had downed too many drinks. Both of them had liked the result. It might take her a while to realize it, but he knew she would come around.

rlabodame
rlabodame
30 Followers