On the Road

Story Info
Your husband watches as you're shared for the first time.
1.7k words
4.34
166.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rstoppard
rstoppard
23 Followers

It began with the car drive. Just the three of us. Your husband Mitch at the wheel, you and I in the back seat. I was sitting behind the driver. You were lying on your back across the rear seat, your head nestled in my lap.

My left hand was caressing your head - finger tips tracing through your thick soft hair. My right hand was free to explore your body and was doing just that. You wore a sun dress - one with buttons that ran the length from the short hemline up to the collar. All of these buttons within easy reach of my fingers. Mitch alternated his view between the road ahead and the rear view mirror which had been tilted to provide a partial teasing view of your stretched out body.

Your short dress exposed your bare legs and your knees were slightly bent. You could only imagine the view that truckers had as Mitch slowly passed them along the double highway. He seemed to pace our vehicle in such a way that overtaking the trucks took longer than expected - our vehicles aligned so they had a clear unobstructed view into the rear seat and along your beautiful bare legs.

You were uncertain whether they could see your panties or not. I was completely certain they soon would, because I was toying with your bottom button and you suspected I was contemplating slowly undoing each of these as we made our way towards the beach. All three of us were highly aroused. Mitch with a tantalizing view of something he had imagined many times in his mind's eye. You in anticipation of all the day might hold. My own arousal clearly evident to you - my cock fully swollen and pressing the back of your head. You moved your head from time to time, caressing me to an excruciating hardness.

I knew the drive took 90 minutes and I was savouring each of these. One hand wandered over your body - sometimes lightly touching your bare legs and at other times drifting across your still clothed body. Light touches at first - your skin beneath your dress barely registering my touch. I touched your face as well - brushing your bangs aside and tracing the contours of your face with my finger tips - looking into your eyes. Touching your cheeks. When my fingers approached your lips you would gently kiss them - I was resisting, with great difficulty, the urge to probe your mouth with my fingers. To feel the suction I knew you wished to apply.

There were ten buttons on this dress - each of them readily undone. I began with the bottom one. Undoing it and pulling your dress more open - exposing more of your legs. My hand then drifted upwards - moving slightly to caress your breast in passing - feeling your nipple beneath the single layer of the dress. I reached your neckline and toyed with the button there before undoing it as well. I traced the wider neckline now visible to me - Mitch glancing more frequently in the mirror.

Your body stirred - your arousal making you impatient. You drew your knees up higher and you swayed your legs back and forth - using this motion to further excite you.

I reached for your knees and parted them - allowing me to trace along the inside of your leg and down towards your covered pussy. I reached for another button and undid this as well. Your dress fell open further revealing white panties which I know you had worn for me. You knew I would see these when you dressed this morning. The foreplay had begun right then for you.

We passed another truck - lingeringly once again. You were unable to see the faces of the truckers but you knew they would be unable to resist glancing into the back seat at your stretched out form. You knew the image of your spread legs and unbuttoned dress and exposed underwear would stir them and this stirred you.

I touched your panties - they were tight against you and I felt the heat of you radiate through the white material. My touch was light but my fingers sought the centre of all our attention. Mine, Mitch's, the truckers and your own. There was no mistaking the moistness that was pooling inside you. It excited me tremendously.

"She is very wet", I said. Mitch had no response but I could see him swallow. Perhaps his mouth was dry like my own. Perhaps his breathing had become ragged like his wife and indeed like her lover.

Another button at your hemline. Dress pulled back again - your lower belly and the top line of your panties exposed now. I toyed with the top edge of your panties - running a fingernail along the edge - slipping a finger beneath but just barely beneath. Dragging my finger along the elasticized length - sending sparks throughout you.

I became impatient and ran my hand along your body more firmly now. Up and down - clear to Mitch that his wife's body was being explored. Clear to Mitch that you were taking pleasure from another man's hands. I undid more buttons at your neck line. Three in quick succession - separating the material - exposing your breasts to me. Small but no less delightful to me. My fingers hurried to touch each in turn. Wonderful nipples - responding to my fingertips. Watching your chest rise and fall with each breath you took.

I watched with amusement as you touched yourself. I watched your own hand snake inside your panties and your finger seek out your clitoris. I gave you a moment to tease yourself before I pulled your hand back. You became restless at this denial and pressed your thighs together to seek relief.

Just three buttons remaining. I undid each in turn and pulled your dress completely open. Other than your small panties, you were now virtually naked. Mitch watching your dress fall away - not quite believing what he was witnessing.

I touched you between your legs again. More forcefully now. You could sense the eagerness of my fingers to actually feel your wetness and I slid inside your panties. My fingers were covered with you in seconds. Your arousal was so clear to me - you were so swollen and hot and damp. Another truck - I left my hand inside your panties. Surely he saw my fingers moving inside your panties. I sensed your climax was nearly upon you - the deep vibration of the truck almost enough to push you over the edge. But I left you on this edge - this torture and then the truck fell behind.

I pushed your panties down - your hips rising eagerly off the bench seat the make this easier. You assisting with the scrambled push of these down your legs and then off. I took them in my hand and pressed them to my face - inhaling your scent deeply - a scent that pervaded the inside of the car now.

I passed your panties forward and Mitch shared them in exactly the same manner. You spread your legs Rachel - exposing your vulva in a most wanton display. My fingers were drawn back to you - spreading your wetness around you - touching your clitoris and then retreating. I took my wet fingers and brought them near your face letting you clearly smell the scent that was driving both of your men crazy with lust. And then I tasted you for the first time - savouring your essence Rachel - letting the flavour of you explode across my lips and tongue. You were delicious - never doubt this.

I had to have you. I HAD to have you.

I raised you up and pushed you to the far door so that I could move to the middle. My cock needed relief and I hurriedly reached for my belt. In a flash your fingers sought my zipper and soon my pants were open. I needed no foreplay - and quickly pushed my pants and underwear to my feet - letting my cock finally spring up in all it's eagerness. My hard cock visible to you and to the driver. Mitch's eyes riveted as he saw your hand touch me for the first time - his own cock desperate for attention as well. I pulled my shirt over my head - now more naked than you. You cast your dress off and in one quick motion swung one leg across me and straddled me. My prick slipped inside you with great ease. As readily as your own tongue entered me.

You fucked me like a mad woman - crazed with lust. Pistoning up and down on me - squeezing together with your thighs - maximizing the intense feelings. Your husband could see clearly - my hands guiding your bare ass bouncing up and down - my hard cock impaling you - the inner lips of your pussy moving alongside me - Rachel's wetness making Ryan's cock glisten.

I knew I was every bit as close to climax as you were - my face pressed to your chest as you moved against me. You felt our vehicle drift left and you knew there would be an audience. We moved forward - the sound of the nearby truck adding to the sounds of passion escaping from each of us. We inched forward - you continued to fuck me - the sounds you were making edging me nearer and nearer to an explosion. We came aside the truck and you now knew that two men were watching you fuck a third. Rachel Child fucking Ryan Stoppard in plain sight.

We came together - each of us crying out at the same time. We rode it - your movement continuing as you extracted the last ounce of pleasure from me. It was amazing - I know this was the experience of a lifetime.

Mitch chose not to pass this truck after all. He fell back - moved to the right lane and then eased on to the shoulder and came to a stop. He turned the car off and pulled the keys from the ignition. He unbuckled his belt - leaned between the bucket seats and kissed you deeply and hungrily.

He broke his kiss off, dropped the keys in my hand and simply said, "Your turn to drive."

rstoppard
rstoppard
23 Followers