On The Road Again!

Story Info
Shilo takes another drive down the Highway to Heaven.
3.4k words
4.54
46.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

Shilo was leaving for another trip to Arizona and couldn't wait to get on the road. This time she was more equipped for the trip. She had bought a new Thunderbird and was anxious to see how it handled on a long distance drive. She was also excited at the thought of the fun she was going to have while driving. Shilo had a thing about masturbating while she drove and it was a major turn on knowing the truck drivers could see her doing it!

The Thunderbird was candy apple red with a side kit on it which made it look lowered. The car was definitely an attention getter and she knew she looked good behind the wheel too.

The morning she was leaving found Shile dressed in a little red number she loved. The dress barely covered her ass and clung to her body like a second skin. She planned to change a ways down the road before she got to Arizona. She didn't want to arrive at her sister's looking like a slut. She giggled, thinking what her sister would think if she knew about the show she gave while driving! Most likely she'd freak out if she knew.

It was still dark when Shilo pulled out of her driveway, still half an hour before the sun would show itself on the horizon. Shilo loved to watch the sun come up, it always made the world look new as it slowly spread it's light across it.

Between the front seats was a compartment that held some of her...toys. She had put a cordless vibrator and a couple of dildos in it before she left the house. Now, as she thought about the items there, she felt herself get wet. She wasn't wearing panties, that way it would be easier to play!

Shilo forced her excitement back, she didn't want to start anything before she reached the long distance between Barstow and Needles. That's when she would give herself some fun and give the truckers some cheap thrills!

The dress she wore was cut low, reveling her ample breasts for anyone looking down through the sunroof. She'd made sure to buy a car with a sunroof just for these trips. It was a total turn on to know she was being seen as she masturbated. She had also equipped the car with a CB radio under the dash. This time she would be able to hear what the truck drivers were saying about her. As she drove, one hand absently wandered to a breast, touching softly and rubbing across the nipple.

The sun came all the way up by the time Shilo left Barstow. She was pretty excited by then, especially when she turned the CB on and heard a trucker mention the hot 'seat cover' in the red T-bird. She knew they were aware of her already and the show hadn't even started yet.

Shilo saw a convoy of trucks up ahead, there were five or six big rigs running together. She could hear them talking to each other as they drove. As she got closer, she pulled her dress up around her hips and got the vibrator out. Her pussy was shaved smooth, she felt the wetness between her legs and smiled as she quickly exchanged the vibrator for a dildo. She didn't need the vibrator yet, she was already so excited it wouldn't take much to get herself off.

The miles between her and the trucks lessened...she was coming up on the rear truck. She set the cruise control and relaxed. Taking the dildo and positioning it at her cunt's entrance. Just as she was passing the truck, she slid it in deep. Shilo gasp as a thrill went through her body. She heard the trucks horn blast when she got beside the drivers door.

The T-bird slid smoothly past the truck, Shilo glanced in her mirror and saw the shocked and excited face of the driver. He blasted his horn again and waved at her. Then she saw him put the mike of the CB to his mouth and heard him say, "Holy fuck! Check out the Blonde in the Bird! Ya ain't gonna believe your eyes! Yeah buddy!"

She was next to the second truck in the group now, and could see the man behind the wheel looking in his rear view mirror at her. "Whoa...baby! You weren't lying partner..she's split'n her pie!" was what Shilo heard him yell over the radio.

She giggled, then gasp again as the dildo moved in and out of her wet pussy. She was so excited she almost came right then. Leaving the dildo jammed inside her, she reached up and pulled the top of her dress down, freeing her tits. Then she started rubbing her nipples and pulling on them. She felt it all the way down in her snatch.

The radio was buzzing now, the excited drivers describing her actions in the T-bird. She was beside the third truck now and could see the driver craning his neck for a look. As she came up next to the driver's door, he started blasting his horn. She noticed the last truck trying to catch up to her for another look. She laughed out loud, keeping to the steady speed her cruise control was set at.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm...yeah good buddy, bet you would love some of this.." Shilo murmured softly while her hand stroked the dildo in and out of her wet pussy. She was getting close to an orgasm now. Leaving the dildo where it was for a moment, she pinched her exposed nipples and was delighted to see the trucker's face in his window as she passed him. He was sticking his tongue out lewdly at her! "Wooooooohoooooo baby!" she yelled out, grabbing the dildo again. "Oh yeah..oh oh oh...yesssssssssssssssss!" she cried as the orgasm shook her to the core. It was not the easiest thing to do...have and orgasm and drive at the same time. But Shilo had lots of practice and barely swerved on the road when her body shook in estasy.

Shilo felt her juices running down between her legs. She had put a towel on the seat before leaving home and was glad she did. She passed the first truck in the convoy and could see the driver waving wildly at her. He was making motions for her to pull over. "Oh yeah...right!" she said to herself, but smiled at him and waved goodbye. She pressed on the gas pedal and sped off down the road.

The CB was buzzing with the excited truckers talking about he wild blonde in the red T-Bird, describing her antics to each other and laughing happily to had witnessed it. Shilo laughed as she listened to the men. "Damn I love it!" she exclaimed loudly.

A half hour later, and far ahead of the trucks, Shilo pulled into a service station and went into the ladies room. She cleaned herself up and changed into a skirt and a tank top. She also pulled a short wig out of her purse and tucked her blonde hair up under it. The wig changed her appearance with it's dark brown color and short, curly cut. She didn't look like the same woman wearing it. She still looked good, regardless, and thought the change would be fun to do and to throw the truckers off a little.

She went back to the car and climbed in, now she was ready to do it again! She thought "This ought to confuse them!" and laughed. Before she got back on the Interstate, she went through the McDonald's drive thru and ordered a burger and fries with a milkshake. Sex always made her hungry. She quickly finished her sandwich and fries and drank her shake. Traffic was light when she merged back onto the highway, slurping the last of the shake through the straw. Automobile traffic was light that is, the big rigs were numerous as always this late in the week. Most were headed towards their homes or had freight that needed to be delivered on Monday morning.

As she drove along, she noticed the drivers in the trucks she passed were looking intently at her. She figured they'd heard the story by now about the wicked blonde and were hoping to see her on the road. She giggled. "Okay guys, no need to disappoint you! So who says it has to be a blonde?"

Her tank top was held together in the front by a zipper. Shilo reached down and slid it to the hem of the little top. She wasn't wearing a bra and her big tits spilled out instantly. She could feel her nipples already hard from rubbing against the blouse naked. Shilo took one between her thumb and finger and rubbing it back and forth. She loved to touch herself, it felt so damn good!

Already she could tell her pussy was getting damp. "God, I'm such a little slut!" she told herself, continuing to fondle her breast. She was just passing a lone truck and could see the driver had noticed her. His eyes looked big in his face as she passed him. He yanked on his horn at her and she waved back.

Shilo opened the compartment between the seats and fished out her vibrator. "Ahhhhhh...a little 'stimulation' is a good thing!" she said as she flipped the switch to 'on.' She applied the buzzing toy to her nipples, enjoying the way it felt.

Sitting the vibrator down for a minute, she raised herself off the seat so she could push her skirt up higher. She stuck a finger between her pussy lips and felt the wetness there. Her finger glistened with her juices when she pulled it back to look. Sticking the finger in her mouth to lick it clean. "Mmmmmmmmmm...good stuff." she said, then retrieved her vibrator and placed it against her clit. She moaned at the pleasure it gave her and opened her legs wider.

Another truck was up ahead and she watched it get closer while she rubbed the vibrator up and down her slit. She was really getting wet, and knowing the man in the truck would see, made it all the more exciting. She let her speed drop so she could set the car to cruise along beside the big truck. She had decided to let this one watch for a longer period of time, instead of passing him.

Shilo was delighted to see the man was good-looking! He was about 35 years old with a thick mustache that was black like his hair. He smiled down at her and she couldn't believe just what a great looking guy he was! Damn, he made her even hotter then she'd already made herself! She gave him another quick glance and swerved a little when she saw him hold his hand up with two fingers forming a 'V' and ran his tongue between them. She felt a flash of heat over her entire body.

Shilo kept the car cruising next to the babe in the big rig. She had decided to give him the whole show. She inched her skirt up higher and spread her legs wide. Licking two fingers, she stroked her smooth pussy for a moment before slowly inserting them into the wetness. She moaned as her fingers slipped into her, lifting her hips a little to go deeper. She used her thumb to rub her clit while she finger fucked herself for the next fifteen minutes. Her toes curled inside her shoes and she squirmed in her seat.

She looked up at the driver to see if he was watching and was surprised to see him hold up a piece of paper with the number 32 on it. She was puzzled for a minute then realized he wanted her to go to that chanel on the CB! Pulling her fingers from her cunt, she licked the juices from them, then turned her radio to 32 and listened.

A sexy male voice said "Hey beautiful, sexy woman." She looked over and saw the trucker had his mike to his lips and was talking to her!! "Woooooohoooooo...fuck'n awesome shit!" she yelled in excitement. "Don't stop playing with that little 'ole snatch darl'in." he said with a southern accent. Shilo grinned over at him and got her dildo out of the compartment.

She put the dildo to her lips and ran her tongue over the end of it, glancing at the truck every few seconds. The driver nodded his head in approval and spoke on the CB.. "Baby..you really turn me on doing that..c'mon..fuck that nice, hot pussy for me."

Shilo didn't have to be asked twice. She lifted herself up off the seat so he could see exactly what she did next, which was penetrate her pussy with the dildo in one stroke it was buried inside of Shilo's cunt. She moaned when she slowly pulled it almost out again then pushed it right back inside. The driver continued talkng to her while she fucked herself for him. It was so much more exciting the just teasing the drivers.

The driver told her how beautiful she looked and how much he'd like to be that dildo fucking her cunt. How he'd lick her all over and spank her ass cheeks before fucking her hard. He described his hard cock and how big it had gotten from watching her. He told her he had it in his hand and was jacking himself off while he watched her. Both were having a hard time keeping their eyes on the road after awhile.

Shilo was fucking her pussy hard, but she just couldn't seem to reach the peak of no return she was trying for...she wanted a real cock in her. She wanted the truck driver with the nice mustache to fuck her wet hole. She could see his arm movement as he jacked himself off and wished she was in the cab of that big rig with her lips wrapped around his cock!

Finally she could stand no more, she grabbed the mic on her CB and spoke three words into it, "Wanna fuck me?" The driver looked at her for a long moment and simply gave her a nod of 'yes.' Ahead of them, just a few more miles, was a rest stop, without a word, she followed him into the rest area and quickly got out and climbed up into his truck before she could change her mind.

The truck driver looked just as good up close and personal as he did from a distance. Shilo was thrilled by his accent when he said in a low, sexy voice. "Hey pretty lady." and gave her a big smile. "Hello yourself," she said in return and got comfortable. The inside of the cab was spacious and as neat as a pin. She was surprised at how clean it was and how nice he seemed, considering...

He told her his name was Jake and leaned over to kiss her. She melted against his chest when he put his arms around her. She could smell his aftershave and taste toothpaste in his kiss. He rubbed his hand up and down her back while he kissed her and she felt goosebumps from his touch.

The kiss grew more passionate as Shilo allowed his tongue to explore her mouth. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him just as deeply. Her body wanted more then kisses and Jake seemed to know that. His hand slid around to her breasts, rubbing her nipples through the blouse, making them hard under his fingertips. He found the zipper and slid it down, releasing her beautiful 38C's. Shilo sighed as he mouth left hers and he kissed his way to her tits.

Jake heard Shilo's moan as he took a tit in his mouth to suck. "Damn baby, you are something special," he whispered close to her ear. He slipped one hand up under her skirt and was pleasantly surprised to find she was naked under it. He stopped and they climbed into the sleeper of the truck so they could lay down.

Shilo took her blouse and skirt off, folded them neatly and set them on the front seat. She lay back and watch Jake undress. His chest was covered in soft black hair, which Shilo found to be a turn on. When he took his Levi's off, her eyes grew round in shock at the size of his cock.

Jake's cock was standing at attention, all nine and a half inches of it. Not only was it lengthy, but thick as well. She had never seen one bigger then 6" before, let along been fucked with anything that big! Jake moved between her legs and bent down to give her shaved pussy some sweet licks. She moaned loudly when his tongue found her clit and started to flick it. Shilo almost came when he sucked her clit into his mouth and gently bit on it. Her back arched and she twisted her lower body into his exploring tongue.

Shilo felt him slide a finger into her soaking wet pussy and moaned with desire. He started to finger fuck her while he licked and sucked on her clit. He felt her body tense up, then explode under him, in an orgasm. Her juices flowed out over his fingers and soaked his face. Shilo pushed Jake back then got on her knees. Pushing him down on his back so she could straddle his body and lower herself down on to his rockhard cock. The head felt hugh as it slipped between her well lubed pussy lips. She kept lowering herself until she was sitting on his pelvic area, his cock completely impaling her.

"Oh my God! That feels so fucking good!" she cried out as she started to bounce up and down on his dick. He grunted in agreement, her tight snatch gripped his cock and squeezed. He reached up to grab a tit in each hand so he could rub and squeeze them while she rode him. Her cunt was very tight and he knew he wouldn't last much longer if he lay there letting her go...

Shilo was approaching her second orgasm and looked down at her trucker.. "I want you to cum with me sugar.." she told him, "I can't last much longer this way." she finished in a rush of hot breath. "Yeah baby, I'm with you." he answered. He thrust upwards, burying his cock to to his balls in her wetness, making her cry out in lust.

Both of them doubled their efforts, fucking each other as hard as possible in the sleeper. The cab of the truck rocked with them. Shilo screamed, "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmming!" as she twisted her body in ecstasy and Jake's hot cum shot into her cunt in bursts and streams. She could feel it filling her pussy and running out around his beautiful cock. He grunted his pleasure as he shot his load into the pussy riding his manhood for what it was worth. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!" he yelled out, grabbing her hip and holding her tight while he came what felt like gallons inside her vagina.

Shilo felt his cock starting to soften and slid off of him to lay at his side. He leaned over and kissed her gently, smiling into her eyes. They stared at each other for a minute before bursting into laughter at the same time. "That was great." he told her, moving a strand of hair out of her eyes. Shilo reached up and pulled the wig off of her head and saw Jake smile knowingly. "Sorry...didn't mean to freak you out," she told him, trying to control her giggles. "I was expecting that" he answered with a laugh. "How many beautiful ladies could be on the Interstate in the same red Thunderbird?" They lay there talking for close to an hour before both had to get dressed and back on the road.

Both knew it was a 'one time event' for them and lingered over their goodbyes. Shilo kissed him one last time, got in her car and drove back to the highway. She felt well satisfied and loved having had the courage and luck to having experienced it. She'd never forget it that was for sure...

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers