On The Road With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I pushed down the blankets and began to lightly stroke my dick as she stood there in the mirror and rubbed her body. First she stroked across her stomach and then she lightly rubbed her breasts and then she extended her arms over her head and stretched. Then she bent over and picked up her nightgown from the foot of the bed and began to pull it over her head. She stopped as the garment rested on her shoulders and reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra, I could see it loosen as the clasp was released but she looked up and quickly turned around and away from me as she pulled the bra loose and let it slide down her arms. I could see her bare back above white panties, but I could not see the breasts except for a little of the sides of one as she slipped her hands through the arms of the nightgown. Then as she moved to turn off the light in the bathroom I caught a silhouetted view of her breasts through the diaphanous fabric of her nightgown and that made me explode all over my blankets.

I came all over myself, the sticky white semen squirted onto my stomach and legs before I pulled the blanket up to absorb the flow. I continued to ejaculate for quite some time before finally subsiding. I had been without a sex partner for a number of months now and relied on frequent masturbation for my relief. Apparently either this show had stimulated me far more than it should have or I was a lot hornier than I realized, or maybe both. I waited for Mom to get to sleep before I crawled from my bed and walked into the bathroom to clean myself up.

As I walked back to my room Mom whispered to me sleepily, “Good night Ted, sweet dreams baby.”

I replied with the generic, “Good night Mom.” And I crawled into bed and went right to sleep.

The next day before I went to work I played a little with the view in the mirror, I turned the vanity so that I would get a little better view of any action that might occur in the room. When I did this I noticed that the vanity had already been moved just a little bit, that must have been the reason that I never noticed the view before, Beth must have cleaned behind the vanity and not returned it to its original position. This accident afforded me a good view of the bedroom and I just made it a little better.

When I got home Mom was still up waiting for me, I took a bath and ate my dinner and we talked for a few minutes then Mom went to bed saying she was beat. She rubbed my shoulders for a moment and then kissed me on the top of the head before going into her bedroom. When I passed her bed to get to my own, she was already under the covers and curled up. She whispered, “Don’t forget to turn out the light before you go to sleep.”

I said, “Sure Mom.” And went to bed and lay there disappointed for a moment about not having a show tonight. “It must have been a fluke”, I thought to myself before I turned onto my back, threw off the covers and whacked off fantasizing about the show of the previous night. The thought of my mother naked before me sent me into a bout of massive orgasms. I must have shot a dozen ropes of cum before I was finally finished. Then spent and dry, I rolled over and went to sleep.

The following night I went to bed not expecting anything to happen, but when I looked into the mirror I saw my mother undressing again. She was dressed in a sweater and slacks today, Capri slacks I think they were called, the kind that fit fairly tight and came to mid calf. She stood there for a moment seemingly deep in thought and then she slid the sweater she was wearing up and over her head, exposing her bra-covered breasts. She rubbed them for a moment before un-fastening her slacks and sliding them down her legs. Once again as she bent over to take them off she exposed her cleavage to my view and this made my cock exceptionally stiff and I began to stroke it. She took a bottle of lotion off of the dresser top, poured a little onto the palm of her hand, raised her leg up on the foot of the bed and she began to apply the lotion to her legs. I could see her gently rubbing the lotion into her skin and as she did her tits would lightly jiggle from side to side. As she finished with one leg she placed the other up on the foot of the bed and repeated the treatment. This time I could swear that I caught the view of a tress of pubic hair as she spread her legs and bent over to spread the lotion. As she massaged the lotion into her skin she looked up and seemed to look right at the mirror and at me for a second and a small smile crossed her lips. For that split-second I was afraid that she had seen me, but then I thought to myself that she couldn’t possibly have seen me in this darkened room and continued to caress my inflamed flesh.

When Mom finished putting the lotion on her legs she stood up straight raised her hands over her head and stretched for a second before reaching behind her back to unclasp the bra. She held it in place for a second or two, looked vaguely at the mirror and then shrugged the bra straps off of her shoulders and slid it down her arms, exposing to my view her full and exquisite breasts. She put the bra on the dresser, poured a little lotion onto her hands and ran her hands over her body from the waist up to the tits. She rubbed and stroked her breasts for a couple of minutes, squeezing them together and running her palms over the stiff nipples. From time to time she would steal a look at the mirror, but I had long since ceased worrying about getting caught sneaking a peek and was full involved in caressing my rigid cock. She ran her hands down over her body and then up her velvety thighs stopping for a second to scratch or stroke at the crotch of her panties. She closed her eyes for a second then and I thought I saw her tremble slightly before she exhaled deeply and reached for her nightgown on the bed. As she pulled the gown over her head I got a very nice view of her full, rounded tits as they jiggled with her movement into the garment. It was about this time that I shot my wad into the hand towel that I had stashed in my bedding earlier that day. I continued to stroke and cum as she smoothed the nightgown over her body and turned to extinguish the light. I thought that I saw a small smile on her face as she turned from the bathroom door and disappeared from my sight and into her bed. The thought of the smile lingered in my thoughts as I finished off my stroking, but I knew that it was my imagination again playing tricks on me. It was dark in there and there was no possible way that I could have seen her smile.

I heard her get into bed and then heard her moan as she stroked herself off. “She must be horny too”, I thought. I had heard her groan in the night many times and heard her cries as she made love, she was not a quiet lover, and her self-pleasuring could be fairly noisy too. Tonight she got off quickly and sounds soon ceased to come from her bed save the quiet breathing of sleep, I waited a bit longer and got up to clean myself up.

The next few nights were pretty much a continuation of the same show. Oh it got me up and got me stoked and got me off, but there was not much different to relate until on the sixth night. On this night I came home to find that she was dressed in a pair of pedal pushers and a halter-top. I teased her that if she had a bandana around her head she would look like a pirate. She went into her bedroom for a few minutes and came back with a scarf wrapped around her head kind of pirate fashion, grabbed a butter knife from the table and danced around the room saying things like, “Arrg, me hearties, we’re going to be doing some raping and pillaging tonight, aaarrgggg.” We both had a good laugh about that, but her dancing around the room in that top had only reinforced the fact that she had nothing on beneath it. Her breasts swayed and shook with each thrust and parry and her nipples became erect and stood out against the fabric of the halter-top. By the end of her performance I was well on my way to having a monstrous woody, I was starting to breath kind of deep, and I felt hot all over. She was breathing deep too, but that was from the exertion of her dancing around.

She must have seen that I was flushed because she came over and said, “Are you feeling alright honey? You look like you’re all flushed, are you coming down with something? Maybe you should go and lie down.”

I told her that I felt ok, but I would go to bed early because I was very tired tonight. Actually I just wanted to get the show underway, the sight of her breasts bouncing around and the erect nipples had given me one hell of an erection and I wanted to deal with it, besides I was really starting to look forward to seeing my mother take her clothes off. It had become the high point of my day you might say.

She came up behind me and put her hand on my forehead and then my temple and said, ”You sure sweetie, you feel pretty hot to me.”

I said, “I’ll be ok in a minute.”

She replied, “Ok, I just worry about my big man.” And she kissed me on the top of the head, when she kissed me she inadvertently brushed her almost bare boobs against the back of my head and I knew that I had better get into the front room right now or I was going to cream all over myself. So I got up and kissed Mom on the cheek and walked very stiffly into the front room and got ready for bed.

It didn’t take long for the show to start tonight Mom first took off the scarf and then unbuttoned the side of the pedal pushers and slid them to the floor then folded them and put them on the dresser. Then she reached behind her and freed the halter-top in back letting it hang loosely across her breasts before reaching up and untying the part around her neck. She pulled it away slowly as if contemplating something else before pulling it away completely, exposing the twin mounds of her breasts and the rose colored flesh of her stiff nipples to my view. She stood there for a few moments rubbing her body, eyes half closed as if just happy to be free of the constraints of her clothing. She smiled and opened her eyes fully and seeming to look straight into the mirror as she slowly hooked her fingers in the tops of her white cotton panties and slid them leisurely down, stopping for a second at the top of her pubic hair and then ever so gradually she moved them lower revealing a little at a time the thick patch of dark brown hair that sheltered her pussy. She lowered the panties to the floor and then bent to pick them up. She put the panties on the dresser and turned and vanished into the bathroom for a minute. I thought to myself, “Damn, shows over.” But then she stepped through the door with a washcloth in her hand and she began to bathe herself with it. From time to time she would go back into the bathroom, and I believed, rinse out the rag and return to continue scrubbing herself. First she ran the cloth over her breasts, stopping to massage each of her nipples one after the other and running the cloth over the alabaster flesh of her splendid twin globes. She ran the fabric down the cleavage between her breasts and then over her flat stomach and well-formed thighs then down her legs, one after the other. Finally the washrag came to rest on her crotch, and she rubbed that area over and over again. “Damn, she really wants that spot clean.” I thought, and then I realized that she was in fact masturbating with the washcloth.

Her head was back a little her eyes half closed her legs spread just a little I could see her pelvis moving back in forth in rhythm with her strokes. Occasionally she would slow her stroking, her eyes would open wider, a smile would form on her lips, and then she would resume her stroking once again. I had never watched Mom stroke herself off before and the spectacle really energized me. As I watched her shudder with an orgasm, I sent my own load into the washcloth that I had taken to bed with me. I could hear her moan and groan as she gained satisfaction and I must have been making similar sounds because I was shooting rope after rope of cum into my undersized receptacle. Finally Mom ceased her stroking put the washrag back in the bathroom, put her panties and nightgown on, turned out the light and went to bed. Tonight there were to be no sounds coming from Mom’s bed except for the sounds of even breathing and sleep. As soon as the light went out I went to sleep too and woke up fresh and rested in the morning.

The next night when I arrived home from work, Mom was in a robe, seemingly ready for bed. “I was tired and I took a little nap.” She said as if reading my mind. “I got a new robe. You like?” she said as she stood and turned around to model her purchase.

“Yeah, it looks very nice on you Mom.” I answered truthfully, although I really wanted to see it off of her and not on her.

“Oh thank you my handsome son” she gushed and she kissed me on the ear and said, “Why don’t you hurry up and take your bath so you can eat your dinner sweetie. I’m sure that you had a long hard day and would love to go to bed early tonight.”

I looked at kind of perplexed and answered, “Sure Mom, sounds good to me.” And I wandered off into the bathroom. I had removed my dirty clothes and was just about to get into the tub when I heard a knock on the door. I wrapped a towel around my waist, and opened the door to find my mother standing there with a little package in her hand. “I bet that you’ll like this. It’s some hand lotion and it will make your skin soft for the lady’s. I saw it today at the store and thought of you and how the gas makes your skin rough and all. I figured that you could use it.” She says and she leaned forward and gave me a little peck on the lips. Then she looked me up and down and said, “You certainly have grown up haven’t you. If you weren’t my son I would jump in that bath with you.” Then she looked down again and must have seen how my dick was getting hard under the towel because she smiled and let out a small sigh before she turned away to go back into the kitchen.

It took me a bit longer to take my bath because I had to stroke off first. That little experience of standing there almost naked in front of Mom had really stoked my furnace and I shot a load pretty quickly, but I stayed in the tub a bit longer than normal because it had shaken me a tad too. It felt so normal to get hard at the sight of my mother now and it made me feel ill at ease. It was one thing to lie there and watch her in the mirror when everything was dark around you, that experience was removed from reality somehow and felt like something going on in a movie or a book, just a fantasy. It was another thing entirely to have those thoughts and reactions when she was right in front of you in flesh and bone you might say. It was then that I reverted to the right and wrong, mother/ son conundrum. It still felt correct and exhilarating, but at the same time immoral and unclean. I didn’t want to have these impulses, but my body seemed to react of its own volition like it had a separate set of rules. In other words, when I saw my mother naked, my dick got hard whether I wanted it to or not. Oh well I would wrestle with the question another time.

I got back to the kitchen just as Mom was spooning the stuff on my plate. She moved around the kitchen in her new robe serving me this and pouring me that, I felt like royalty tonight. Once when she bent over to pour me a fresh cup of coffee the robe fell away from her body and I saw that she had a new nightgown too, a thin red one, that barely covered her nudity. She flushed and quickly covered up, tieing the robe tighter around her waist. I was at the same time excited by the view and disappointed. If she were already dressed for bed, I would miss my show tonight.

She must have seen me frown because she asked, “What’s the matter baby? Does my big boy have a problem?”

“ No Mom” I replied, “I was just thinking.”

“Ok” she replied and she sat down there next to me at the table with her leg occasionally brushing against mine as she animatedly talked about her day at work.

I finished my dinner and she yawned and stretched saying, “Damn, I’m tired. We had better get to bed.”

I responded with, “Yeah, I could use some shuteye too.”

I stood up and bent over and kissed her on the lips, just a light kiss but it was on the lips and not the cheek as I usually did. She seemed a bit surprised, I saw her eyes go wider for a split second but she was not overwhelmed and she said, “Good night Ted. I love you.”

I responded with “I love you too Mom.” And went off to bed.

I lay there slowly stroking my hard cock when I looked at the mirror and to my surprise Mom was standing there with her robe still on, looking in the general direction of the mirror. As I watched a smile spread across her face and she slowly loosened the belt of the robe and pushed it back from her shoulders, letting it slowly slide from her shoulders and fall to the floor. She was wearing that red nightgown that I got a glimpse of earlier, I noticed now that it opened in the front and was held together by a half dozen bows. One by one she untied each bow until the gown was hanging open exposing her lovely cleavage. She crossed her arms over her breasts and reached up with both hands and slid the straps off her shoulders, letting it ride down until it was held in place by her crossed arms, then straightening her arms she let it drop to the floor and roughly kicked it away. She stood there for a moment with her eyes half closed and then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the matching sheer red panties and slid them slowly down her legs, exposing her small tuft of dark brown hair.

She let the panties drop to the floor and bent to pick them up, her boobs swaying alluringly with the motion, jiggling in such a delicious way that I nearly came right then and there. She straightened up very slowly, her eyes looking toward the mirror in a very intense way. Then she put her hands to her breasts and began to stroke them very sensuously, squeezing them together and pinching the very erect nipples before running her hands over them and smiling. She seemed to be smiling at me, but I knew that could not be the case, “she must be just enjoying herself immensely tonight” I thought to myself as she tilted her head back slightly and slowly ran her hands once more over her tits. She was smiling, her eyes half closed as if in ecstasy. She let her hands slide from her breasts down her body over her stomach finally coming to rest amongst the brown hairs covering her vagina. She stroked there for a few seconds then opened her eyes and took a couple of steps toward the mirror. My heart stopped beating, I held my breath and thought, “She has seem me” and stopped my stroking for a few seconds. But then she turned and bent over to pick up the nightgown from the floor, exposing to my view both her lovely pussy and her sweet, tight ass. I began to stroke furiously once more, my excitement rising with the lovely view she afforded me. She remained bent over for ten or twelve seconds, before she stood up, turned around, looked directly into the mirror, and blew me a kiss. It was then that I had my first orgasm of the night.

I was still shooting my wad into my towel when I heard her say, “When you are finished Ted, I need you to come in here. We have to talk son.”

She stood there naked, her hands on her hips, just staring at the mirror and I knew that indeed she had seen me spying on her.

“Oh shit.” I said to myself, “Now I am in deep crap for sure.” I finished up and cleaned myself up as best I could. Then I walked the million-mile walk from my room to hers.

When I got into Mom’s room I found her wrapped in her new robe and lying on the bed. She patted the spot next to her, and I sat down. “Stretch out lover, this is going to take a while.” She said.

“Ok Mom.” I said expecting the worst.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers