On the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers

On Friday, he came in at the tail end of the lunch rush like usual and sat at the counter.

"Hi, Randy," I said with a smile. "What can I get you today?"

"How 'bout your phone number?" he said quietly and wiggled his eyebrows.

I smiled back at him and giggled. "How 'bout an iced tea?"

He laughed. "Okay, Lucas."

I went and got his tea and I noticed Frankie scowling at me out of the corner of my eye.

Randy ordered the cheeseburger with bacon. Whenever I refilled his tea, he would want me to chat with him. He was being extra playful today and it made me smile.

When I brought him his bill, he pulled out some cash and leaned in over the counter. He reached out and grabbed my apron strings to keep me from walking away. I turned back around and looked at him with a raised brow.

"Lucas," he said quietly and motioned for me to come closer with his finger. "Can I take you out on Sunday night?"

I knew that Randy flirted with me and that he liked me, but the thought of actually going out with him on a date never crossed my mind.

"Oh. Well... Um... I don't know, Randy..."

"Well, think about it, okay? I'll be back tomorrow."

He smiled at me and then left.

While we were cleaning up that night, Frankie asked me what Randy and I were whispering about.

"Nothing," I shrugged.

"Well, knock it off. It looks weird to the customers. They don't want to see you making googly eyes at the other customers."

I frowned. "I wasn't making 'googly eyes' at him. I was just being friendly. He's the one that's flirting. He was the one that asked me out. I didn't ask him out."

Frankie's back stiffened and his body tensed. "You are NOT going out with him."

I frowned. "Why not?"

"Because!"

I was starting to get annoyed now. I mean, I worked my ass off for Frankie. If someone wanted to take me out, then I should be able to go. Not that I wanted to, but that's not the point. It's not like I was planning on going out with Randy, because that wouldn't be fair to him. I was in love with someone else, but right now I was not feeling very loving towards that person.

"Because why?" I demanded.

"Because I don't want my customers to think I'm running a fucking whorehouse!" he shouted.

My mouth fell open and my eyes welled up with tears. I stormed past him into the men's room. I shut myself in the stall and started to cry. I'm not a whore. For him to be so mean to me really hurt my feelings and made me angry.

I heard the bathroom door open and Frankie knocked on the stall door.

"Lucas," he said quietly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It's not my business who you go out with. I'm really sorry. Please come out."

I sniffled and stood up and opened the stall door. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

I nodded and wiped my nose with my hand. He put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder and I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder for a second. I wanted to hug him and I wanted him to hug me back. Frankie cleared his throat and let go of me.

"Okay," he said. "I'm gonna head up to bed. Goodnight."

He hurried out of the bathroom and disappeared up the stairs.

When I laid down on the couch that night, I replayed our 'fight' over and over in my head. Frankie didn't want me to go out with Randy because he was jealous. That was the only explanation. The next time I saw Randy, I'd tell him that I couldn't go out with him. I didn't really have time to think about it anymore because I was so tired that I fell asleep.

***

The weather started to get cold, so I bought some long thermal underwear and a heavier blanket. I still slept with my baby blanket under the heavy blanket, though.

I laid on the office couch thinking about the evening I just spent upstairs with Frankie. I grinned to myself as I remembered telling him a funny story about one of our lunch customers. He actually laughed and smiled. His eyes sparkled and he showed off his perfect teeth. He smiled and laughed because of me, because of something I said. I thought he was handsome even when he was scowling, but when he laughed and smiled, he was unbelievably sexy. At least he was to me.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I slipped my hand into my briefs as I often did at night. Visions of Frankie filled my head as I touched myself.

I was just getting into full on stroking, when I heard a noise in the kitchen. I pulled my hands out of my underwear and bolted upright, holding the blankets to my chest.

"Luke?" Frankie whispered as he tapped on the office door and pushed it open.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

Frankie walked into the office and turned on the light.

"They say it's gonna snow and dip below freezing tonight," he said. "I ain't gonna heat up the restaurant during the night, so you're gonna have to come upstairs. Bring your blankets and your things."

I grabbed my backpack, my blankets and pillow and followed Frankie upstairs. He got me settled on his couch. It was bigger and much more comfortable than the office couch, and it was definitely warmer than the restaurant office.

"Night, Luke," he said as he walked back to his bedroom.

"Night, Frank."

After that night, I slept upstairs in Frankie's apartment. He cleaned out the small front closet for me to use to store my clothes and things.

I liked sleeping up in the apartment much better. It was warmer and more comfortable. Plus, I could take a shower when I needed to without having to ask Frankie. However, I didn't like seeing Frankie walk around in various stages of undress. I sometimes wondered if he was completely oblivious to what he was doing to me.

As he got ready for bed this one particular night, I was laying on the couch as he wandered around in his boxer shorts and a tank top. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I could see the outline of his dick flopping back and forth as he walked. My dick stiffened into an iron hard rod as I stared at the bulge in his shorts. When Frankie stopped in front of me, I looked up. He was staring at me as I stared at his crotch. I blushed bright red and sunk down into the couch. He swallowed nervously, then quickly turned around and went to his bedroom.

I hadn't touched myself since I moved up to Frankie's apartment over a week ago and I was dying. After Frankie went to bed, I waited as long as I could. When I slipped my hand into my long underwear pants, I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. I knew I was going to be quick and I was going to make a huge mess. I pulled my socks off and I slipped one over my dick. I thought about Frankie's big dick as I stroked the sock up and down my shaft. I knew from the bulge that he was hung. I fantasized about dropping down to my knees and pulling his dick out his boxers and taking him into my mouth. I stifled a moan as I spurt over and over into my sock.

I laid there trying to catch my breath. I swear I heard a muffled groan come from Frankie's bedroom and my dick twitched inside the slimy sock. I listened intently, but I didn't hear anything further.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I went pee and washed my hands, then washed out my sock. I hurried back to the couch and crawled under the blankets.

***

That next Sunday, Frankie and I were watching a movie and I made a comment about the creepy old guy.

"Yeah, well you're only eighteen," he said with a laugh. "You think anyone over thirty is old."

"Nineteen," I corrected.

Frankie looked at me and frowned. "You said you were eighteen."

"I was. I turned nineteen a couple of weeks ago."

Frankie paused the movie and frowned at me. "Your birthday was last month? Why didn't you say anything?"

I shrugged. "I didn't think it was that big a deal. Actually, even I forgot. It wasn't until a couple days after that I realized."

Frankie looked genuinely hurt and that surprised me.

"You should have said something. I know everyone thinks I'm a cold bastard, but you didn't think I would want to celebrate your birthday with you, Luke?"

"I'm sorry, Frankie," I said quietly. "I honestly forgot and by then, I didn't think it mattered."

"It matters to me, Luke."

Frankie turned back to the TV and started the movie back up. I tried to concentrate on the movie, but I had trouble getting back into it. Frankie didn't say much to me the rest of the night. He just stared at the screen. I almost thought he looked sad or hurt.

By the next day, things were back to normal. The awkward silence was gone and Frankie seemed to be back in a good mood. Well, a good mood for Frankie.

It was the middle of the dinner rush when Frankie came out of the back carrying a full sheet cake. It said "Happy Birthday Lucas" and had 19 candles. He got the entire restaurant to sing 'Happy Birthday' to me and I was blushing and giggling nervously.

I blew out the candles and everyone clapped. Then Frankie hugged me in front of the whole restaurant and whispered "Happy birthday, Luke" into my ear. I was grinning really big and I had to turn around to wipe the tears away from my eyes.

Frankie started cutting the cake and a couple of our regular customers got up to help pass out the pieces to everyone. Frankie gave me a big piece and told me to go sit down and enjoy it.

I sat down at the counter and watched him laughing with the customers as he walked around sharing the cake. He looked up at me and smiled and I smiled back and fell in love with him a little more.

***

I had just finished bussing a table when a state cop walked into the diner. The local city and county cops came in all the time and after nearly crapping my pants the first few times, I became more relaxed around them. Actually, our Sheriff Tucker was one of our best customers. He came in nearly every day and he always ordered the same thing.

But I never saw a state cop in here before and I got flustered. I knew that I was a ways away from Michigan, but I started to panic. I dropped a bunch of silverware on the floor. As I bent down to pick it up, my heart was racing and I was having trouble breathing.

Frankie looked at me and calmly asked me, "Luke, why don't you go in the back and get started on the dishes? Then start the prep for the dinner specials."

I nodded and hurried into the back and stood at the sink shaking.

A while later, Frankie came back to check on me. "The crusts coming out okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Just like you showed me," I said and I smiled at him.

I was rolling out the crusts for the homemade chicken pot pie special and lining the small pie tins.

Later that night, after we finished our nightly cleaning, Frankie said he wanted to talk to me. I followed him to the office and I sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me. He put his arm on the back of the couch behind me.

"Lucas. You've been here almost four months now... You know you can talk to me about anything."

"I know," I said quietly.

"I've noticed that every time a cop comes in here, you look like you're either about to faint or bolt out the door."

"Really?" I asked as I swallowed. "I didn't realize I was that obvious."

"It is to me, Luke."

I just stared at him.

"You don't think I know you after all this time?" he asked quietly. "I know when you're happy, when you're sad. I can tell when you're scared or feeling lonely. I know a lot of things about you, Luke."

I looked up at Frankie and stared into his blue eyes, totally in shock. All this time, I thought I was nothing to him, but I wasn't. He actually cared about me. He didn't say it, but I could tell that he knew. He knew that I loved him.

"Are you in trouble, Luke?" he asked.

I nodded and my eyes flooded with tears. He put his arms around me and held me and I cried on his shoulder while he rubbed my arm and back.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

I took a deep breath and then I told Frankie everything that happened.

After I finished my story, he frowned at me. "Are you sure, Luke? I mean, are you sure he's dead?"

"Yeah. I guess. I mean, he looked dead. There was blood everywhere."

"If he got a wound on the head, it would bleed really heavily."

"Frankie... I'm sorry I lied to you," I sniffled. "If you want me to leave, I understand."

My jaw quivered and new tears threatened to fall. If he sent me away, I don't think I could make it.

"Luke, I don't want you to go anywhere."

Frankie tightened his grip around me and I laid my head down on his shoulder.

"Frankie? Why did you run away from home?"

"When I was eighteen, I was in love with my best friend, Clinton. Dad caught us having sex and he went ballistic. I had this idea in my head that Clint and I would run away together. But Clint freaked out. He called me a queer and told me to leave him alone. I couldn't even get him talk to me. So I left. By myself. I wandered around the country for a couple years and ended up here. Been here ever since."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

Frankie rubbed my back as he hugged me. "Come on. Let's go to bed. We gotta be up early tomorrow."

We finished out the rest of the week as normal, but Saturday night after we finished cleaning, we sat down at the counter and had a piece of yellow cake with fudge icing. It was my favorite cake that Frankie made.

"Enjoying your cake, Luke?" he asked while smiling. He looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Yeah?" I replied nervously as I took another bite of cake.

"You got icing on your face. Let me get it."

Frankie leaned in and licked my lower lip. He sucked my lip into his mouth, then kissed me. It was opened mouth and very sensual. I closed my eyes and leaned in. When he pulled back, I let out a soft sigh and kept my eyes closed, wishing and hoping that what just happened wasn't a dream.

"Luke, I'd like to take you out tomorrow night. Would you go out with me?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"What do you want to do?"

"I'll do anything you want," I breathed.

Frankie started laughing. I opened my eyes and blushed and laughed with him. His eyes sparkled and he was grinning. I grinned back at him.

We went upstairs and got ready for bed. I could tell that Frankie wanted to ask me to his bed by the way he was looking at me, but I set up my bed on the couch and told him "goodnight."

***

After we closed on Sunday, we showered and got dressed. Frankie had freshly shaved his head and shaved his perpetual beard stubble into a goatee and moustache. He wore a nice pair of jeans and black boots. He was so sexy. I just gawked at him in stunned silence.

We got into Frankie's jeep and drove about 20 minutes down the highway to the next big town. We had dinner at a nice restaurant and we had a really good time.

Right from the start, we were talking and laughing really hard. I have always had fun with Frankie, but this was different. We were on a real date. It was the first time in months that I was able to let go and laugh and have fun without the need to hide my feelings for him.

When we got back to the jeep, Frankie leaned in and kissed me. We kissed for a couple of minutes and then we headed home.

As we walked up the stairs to the apartment, I started to get nervous. I didn't know what to expect.

We sat down on the couch, very close to each other. Frankie's hand moved to the back of my head and he stroked my hair.

"Frankie," I whispered as I closed my eyes and sighed softly, leaning into his touch.

"Lucas... You have come to mean so much to me these few months. You've made such a big difference in my life. I've spent the last 10 years running, hiding, not getting close to anyone, or letting anyone get close to me. Then you walked into my diner.... I can't imagine not having you in my life."

I took a deep breath.

"I love you, Lucas."

I wrapped my arms around Frankie and hugged him tight.

"I love you, too, Frankie."

Frankie cupped my face in his hands and kissed me tenderly. Our kisses quickly escalated, becoming opened mouthed and very sensual. Frankie took charge and grabbed me tight. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I allowed him in. His tongue ravished my mouth, demanding that my tongue play with him.

He pulled away and stood up. He pulled me to my feet and led me by the hand to his bedroom. It was my first time ever in his bedroom. His room was very nice and neat. He led me to his big king-sized bed. He bent down and kissed me as we undressed each other.

When I pulled down his boxer shorts, my knees buckled at the sight of his magnificent cock. It was even more perfect than it was in my fantasies. It stood tall and proud at nearly eight inches, angled and bent slightly upwards. He was so thick. His foreskin was pulled back, showing off the red swollen head.

I grabbed my briefs and pushed them down. My slender six and half inch dick snapped up against my stomach. I laid down on the bed with Frankie, settling in on his right side. We turned onto our sides facing each other. I was shaking because I was so nervous. Frankie's hand rubbed my face and head.

"Don't be nervous, Luke," he whispered.

Our tongues were intertwined as I ran my hand over Frankie's body, running my fingers through the hair on his beefy chest and his soft belly. His hands moved all over my chest, tweaking my nipples. He ran his hand around my back and he squeezed and cupped my ass. His finger slipped into my ass crack.

He moved his mouth down to my neck and he gently licked and kissed up and down and all over. I drew in a ragged breath and my body shuddered.

"Frankie," I whimpered.

His mouth sucked hard at the base of my neck, the skin pulling into his mouth as he drew up the blood and marked me. I slid my hand down his chest and took his dick in my hand. He was rock hard and his skin was hot. I needed to taste him. I slid my mouth down his body. He groaned and rolled onto his back. I kissed my way down his chest and stomach. I flicked my tongue all along the length of his cock. I licked each of his big balls inside their furry sac. I kissed the base of his dick, burying my nose in his thick bush of pubes. The musky smell caused my dick to jerk and it oozed pre-come onto the bed.

I lifted his dick away from his stomach and stroked my hand up and down. I pulled the foreskin over the head and watched it snap back. A drop of pre-come oozed out of his piss slit and I licked it away, pushing the tip of my tongue into the small opening.

"Oh, fuck," Frankie groaned.

I wrapped my lips in a tight seal around the head and slid up and down the shaft. I sucked gently and slowly bobbed my head, twisting back and forth. I made sure I used plenty of tongue.

"Fuck, baby..."

I slid my hand in rhythm with my mouth. Frankie was shaking underneath me. I felt his body tensing and relaxing. His hand slid up my back and he ran his fingers through my blond locks.

"I'm getting close, Luke..."

"Mm-hmm," I mumbled around his dick. I sucked a little harder and sped up my mouth and hand movements.

Frankie was breathing harder and faster. He pushed his hips up into my mouth, trying to get more into my throat.

"Luke... Baby, I'm gonna come... It's coming now... Baby... I'm coming!"

I felt the first blast hit hard against the roof of my mouth and it was followed by another and another. I swallowed and kept sucking. As his ejaculation slowed, I tapered off my movements. When I felt he had finished, I pulled my mouth off him. He was still fully erect. He grabbed me under the arms and pulled me up to him. He rolled me on to my back and straddled me.

"That was fucking amazing," he whispered.

I smiled proudly and pushed my head up and kissed Frankie. He moved down my body and licked and sucked my nipples. He kissed the middle of my chest, then licked and kissed his way down. He took my dick into his hot mouth and I nearly came undone.

I gasped and thrust my hips up.

"Please, Frankie," I moaned.

Frankie gave me the best blowjob I've ever had, not that I've had that many. His mouth was so warm and soft. He slid up and down, sucking gently, just the way I liked it. He pulled off and licked all over my balls, then took me back into his mouth. As he sucked me, he ran his finger up and down my crack. I practically screamed in delight when he pushed his finger into me. His mouth moved faster on me and his finger slid in and out in rhythm with his mouth. He twisted his finger and wiggled it and rubbed circles around my prostate.

robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers