On the Set of 'Heroes' with Hayden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden smiled at me in between moans and kissed me.

"You can go faster." She whispered. I felt like pounding her pussy as hard as I could straight away but I started to add a little pace to every thrust, slowly building up the pace.

"Oh God! That feels so good!" Hayden moaned, wrapping her arms around me, pulling me closer to her. I hadn't even built up to a fast pace yet, I was going at a steady pace and this was enough for her.

Hayden started to get louder and louder with every thrust, wildly grinding her body underneath mine, getting me deeper into her cunt. Just as soon as I got to a fast pace, I could feel her pussy contracting around my shaft. I started to go as fast as I could, trying to bring her to an orgasm even faster.

"I'm gonna cum!" Hayden moaned, still pulling me closer to her. "Fuck! I'm CUMMING!" She screamed as I felt her hips buck wildly under my hips. I pushed my hips forward hard, trying to pin her waist down underneath me. As I did this, my cock went deeper into her causing her writhe around underneath me and moan even louder.

I stayed on top of her like this as her orgasm started to subside. Once she stopped writhing around I pushed myself up, leaning on the palms of my hands while I was still on top of her.

"How was your first time?" I asked her. Hayden smiled, looking up at me.

"It was awesome!" She said leaning her head forward kissing me.

"You ready for another first time?" I asked.

"You mean am I ready to take it up the ass?" She smiled coyly.

"It's like you're reading my mind." I joked, getting off her. I sat down beside her while she still laid on her back.

"There's not a lot of blood." Hayden said. I totally forgot all about that. I looked down to see there was a little blood, not much. I took the condom off and walked into the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet. I noticed a tub of Vaseline, that will work well as lubrication so I picked it up.

"What's that for?" Hayden asked.

"Lubrication." I said opening the tub. "Put some on my cock." I said, offering her the tub. Hayden scooped some out.

"Shouldn't you put a condom on?" She asked looking concerned.

"I'm putting it in your ass. I can't get you pregnant."

"Oh yeah!" She laughed, rubbing the Vaseline onto my erect penis. She got a little carried away and started to use the Vaseline to jerk me off.

"Whoa! Stop right there!" I said moving her hand off my cock. "Get on all fours. It's your turn now." Hayden did as I said and quickly got onto all fours, letting out an excited yelp.

She instantly pushed her ass out, arching her back slightly. I scooped out some Vaseline and started to rub it onto her ass hole, pushing my finger into her tight warm hole, slowly working my finger in and out of her ass hole, spreading the Vaseline around on her anal walls.

I worked my finger all the way into her tight little hole, getting her ass hole to loosen a little bit so that it'd be easier for me to work my dick in.

"You ready?" I asked her as I continued to work my finger in and out. Hayden looked back at me and nodded.

I held my lubricated cock in one hand and pushed it against Hayden's now greasy butt hole. Hayden's ass hole had widened ever so slightly from having my finger in it and my tip pushed in easily and I pushed the head in, the Vaseline causing loud squelching sounds.

"Oooh!" Hayden cooed as my cock head pushed past her sphincter and started to go deeper into her butt. I was quite surprised at how easily my dick was going up her ass, even with all the Vaseline I used. Hayden seemed very relaxed and I think that helped.

She didn't seem to be bothered or reluctant about anal sex, probably because of her lack of experience and it seemed like she thought this was a mandatory part of sex.

I had managed to ease over half my cock into her tight, virgin ass hole in one thrust. Hayden didn't seem to be showing any signs of pain so I pulled back a little and thrust forward, forcing more of my shaft into her tiny little ass hole.

"AH!" Hayden let out a loud moan the second time I pulled back and thrust forward. My cock was getting buried deeper in her rectum. I started to pull back and thrust forward a little quicker, only managing to fit three quarters of my thick cock into her butt.

I held her hips as I started to slowly work my cock in and out of her ass, trying to get my full length into her ass. Hayden started to lean back when I thrust forward, getting my cock deeper into her ass. She was warming up to having my cock in her ass much quicker than when she had it in her pussy.

Hayden continued to thrust back against me when I thrust forward, so I took this as a sign that she wanted me to go faster. So I started to thrust my hips back and fourth faster and Hayden kept up with my thrusts.

"That's it!" Hayden moaned looking back at me. "Keep fucking me like this! This feels really good!" Hayden moaned, so I continued at this pace.

Her ass hole felt unbelievably tight around my shaft and I was so surprised that I hadn't cum yet or even had the urge to cum again. I decided that I wanted to fuck her faster to make my orgasm come more quickly.

I moved my hands lower on to her butt cheeks and squeezed them hard as I started to go faster, pulling her butt towards me to make her keep up with my thrusts.

"FUCK!" Hayden screamed as I start to get faster very rapidly. "Ow!" Hayden moaned looking back at me with a hint of pain on her face mixed in with pleasure. I carried on going at this pace, I didn't want to go any faster in case it started to get to be too much for her.

"Shit! STOP!" Hayden yelled.

"Am I going too fast?" I asked. Hayden pushed herself up so she was on her knees and her back was pressed against my chest, my dick still in her tight butt hole.

"No!" She smiled turning her head slightly so she could kiss me. "I wanna ride it!" She said breaking the kiss. She had a excited look on her face. I smiled as I pulled out of her ass with a loud squelching sound and lay on my back.

"I wanna ride you till cum!" Hayden said as she shuffled towards me, straddling me. She held my cock as she lowered herself onto my rod, impaling her tight ass on my member, quickly forcing her sphincter down my shaft.

I reached up with both hands and grabbed her tits, squeezing them as she started to work her ass up and down my shaft. I circled her nipple with my thumbs and Hayden gave a cute smile as she started to build up pace very quickly.

She placed her hands on her tits on top of my hands, squeezing my hands tightly as she continued to get faster with every thrust down, taking more and more of my cock up her ass.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH!" She screamed as she took my entire length into her rectum in one hard thrust down. She was getting louder with every thrust, her moans now screams.

"FUCK! Cum in my ass!" She moaned, lowering her upper body down so that her tits were pressed against my chest. She started to kiss me, moaning into my mouth as she started to go really fast, trying to make me cum.

The faster she went the more harder my cock throbbed, I could feel my orgasm building up rapidly as her ass squelched up and down my cock really loud. I started to feel my balls start to tighten as Hayden had her lips pressed against mine really hard.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I started to thrust my hips up and down really fast. Hayden tried to keep up with my thrusts at first but I was going to fast and she just pushed her hips down and let me do all the work.

Hayden placed her hands on my cheeks as she continued to kiss me, working her tongue into my mouth and I sucked her tongue. I felt my balls tighten and I went at a feverishly fast pace as I felt my cum shoot up my cock.

I thrust my hips up hard and Hayden slammed her ass down as my cum shot deep into her bowels. My hips started to thrust up and down weakly as my cum started to gush out in to her butt. Hayden still had her lips on mine and I had stopped kissing her back, breathing hard into her mouth.

Hayden kept her hips pressed down hard as my orgasm started to die down. She slowly took her lips off mine, a thin trail of saliva hung from her lips to mine. Once she moved her head back enough the trail got thin and snapped, falling down my chin. Hayden licked the saliva off my chin and lips.

"That was so cool!" She said smiling. "Now I don't have a single virgin hole!" She giggled. She started to work her hips up and down, trying to ride me.

"You're gonna have to give me some time to recover if you wanna go again." I said.

"OK." She giggled getting off my cock. She went down and started to suck my cock.

"Damn!" I said at the fact that she was sucking my cock just after it had been up her ass. Hayden laughed with my cock head still in her mouth.

"I just wanna try some more cum. See if I like it better the second time."

"And do you?" I asked. Hayden nodded her head, with my cock head in her mouth again.

"If only I had more." She pouted.

"That cum in your ass, isn't gonna stay in your ass for long you know." I said. Hayden continued to suck my cock and then she stopped suddenly.

"Shit!"

"What's wrong?" I asked looking down at her.

"I can feel it coming out of my butt!" She said placing both hands on her ass. She was facing me, so I couldn't tell what she was doing, but when she moved her hands away from her ass, she had my cum on her palms.

"Looks like I get more cum!" She giggled before licking my cum off her palm. "Let's see if I can get anymore!" She said turning around, so I could see her butt, pushing her finger into her ass hole.

She was turning out to be just as hardcore as Ali. The great thing about this, is that now whenever I can't get alone time with Ali while shooting, I had a substitute. This season was looking like it was shaping up to be even better than last season.

12