On the Wagon

Story Info
He meets a girl who bites off exactly what she can chew.
3.4k words
4.45
13k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Estovich's Tales of Tail: On the Wagon

They pressed up against his chest, two huge, wonderful melons, barely constrained by her flimsy top as they danced… well, grinded would be a more apt term. Her legs were spread, her crotch up against his thigh, her fingers dug into his ass for support.

Danny hadn't wanted to go to the club, he'd too recently given up libations. There'd be too much liquor there, too much temptation, he'd only been on the wagon three weeks, but his buddy's had talked him into it.

He'd been drinking nothing but soda and coffee since he'd left the sauce, and tonight had been no exception. Coffee at a club, he was lucky they even had any, though the bartender looked at him like he'd grown balls from his forehead when he'd asked.

At least there had been her.

Tina took a low-slung dip as the beat pounded on, coming up slow, dragging her amazing breasts along the length of his body as she moved. He could feel her nipples, like fingers, tracing their way across his chest. Even through his shirt, it was like they had nails.

Fuck the temptations, his buddy's had been right.

"Ask her to dance?" Todd had said. Danny demurred; he was shy, criminally so, had been all his life, but finally persistence overcame and he approached the girl by the bar. She was a knockout, lame as it sounds, there was simply no other way to put it. A cute face, not baby cute, but definitively high-school cute, small nose, cherub eyes and a cropped, dark red do that brought the pale-hue of her skin out in stark relief. She wore a tight, crimson top that strained under the weight of her massive mammaries, nipples clearly visible, and a short skirt that let her long, milky legs move all but unencumbered.

She wasn't wearing makeup, he liked that. Danny always thought makeup made a girl look like a whore. I mean, so did a massive glob of jizz on her face, but in the war of decorum, Danny was willing to pick his battles.

"Are you gonna ask me to fuck?" she'd said when he moseyed up.

"Um, no, dance."

"Well, I guess we can start there." and she took his hand, leading him to the floor.

The song ended then. Tina gave his ass an aggressive squeeze and his earlobe a less-than-tender bite. Danny's stomach churned slightly, and he burped up something unpleasant. The dancing and gyrating and general motion of it all was playing a bit of hell with the fifteen-hundred gallons of coffee he'd drank today. Regardless, he couldn't let that phase him. Couldn't give up, had to stay in the fight… a man doesn't walk away when he's got a live one like this on the line.

Danny's cock was rigid. He tried to bend his mid-section out a hair, a vain attempt not to poke her. She was forward, but he imagined the girl had her limits.

"So," she whispered, her breath crazy hot against his ear. She took his hand, guiding it between her legs, up into the depths of that short-short skirt. Jesus, it was like a sauna in there; serious Florida style humidity factor.

Danny gave an audible swallow.

"You feel like getting out of here?"

"I, um… yeah, I think that could be arranged."

She chuckled, eyes half cocked, a sly smile finding its way across her lips. "I'm glad you agree, my car's right outside."

She turned then, taking his hand and dragging him from the floor. The last image Danny had of the club was his buddy, Todd, standing at the bar, grinning at him and frantically humping the air.

* * *

"You want something to drink?" she asked, tossing her purse on a little table by the door as they slipped inside. The apartment was small, feminine, well dressed. A red light glowed somewhere from the petite kitchenette, giving the whole place a fuckable atmosphere.

"No, thanks, but if I could use your bathroom ma-" he started, but his words were cut off by her lips. She shoved her tongue in his mouth so hard his teeth barely got out of the way. Danny ran his hands through her hair, gripping it, kissing back harder, trying to meet her pressure pound for pound as they did a little awkward kissy-walk to the bedroom. She broke lips just in time to shove him, hard, and Danny fell backward onto the soft, bouncy bed. Pillows and a couple of stuffed animals took flight, landing on the floor.

Tina stood over him, that same sly smile carved across her lips. She lifted up her shirt, there was no bra. Her breasts literally sprang into view, so brash and full they clung to her chest for dear life.

It wasn't just her tits clamoring for space, her nipples gave the ol' love-pillows a run for their money. Large… scary large, the size of silver dollars and a nice, bubble-gum pink, they seemed almost too flat, spread out across the surface of her breasts.

Then she took them in hand.

Rubbing, squeezing, pinching, eyes never leaving Danny's as she gave him her little show, he watched with rapt amazement as the puddles of pink came to life. They tightened up, taking shape until the areolas had come to grips, shoving the finger-like tips a full half inch out from the surface.

Fucking hell, Danny had never wanted to suck on something so much in his whole, bloody life.

His tummy gave another gurgle then. He put a hand to his stomach, hoping she hadn't noticed… he had to stop with the coffee.

With a slinky little maneuver, she shimmied from her skirt, letting it waft to the floor. She was wearing a pair of black, lace panties that gave sight to the shape of her bush through the sheer fabric. It was a thong, one where the strap started so far up it dove between her lips, letting the bottom of her pussy swell outward, beautifully exposed.

She rubbed her hands down, across her hips, hooking her fingers through the edges of her panties on the way back up, giving them a little jerk which tucked them tighter up into her sex.

Danny couldn't take it anymore.

He sprung up, taking to her chest like a man possessed. The term "motor-boating" is a juvenile vulgarity that gets tossed around too often, but God-be-damned if that wasn't exactly what he did. Her tits beat him about the face as he shoved himself into them, tongue out, thrashing his head too and fro.

He grabbed her left breast, making his way to the nipple, taking it into his mouth, biting a bit too hard. She let out a moan, digging her nails into the back of his head. Danny found his way to the other, feeling it, tasting it. It was thick, tasted of sweat, but with a slight hint of strawberry, carried over from whatever she'd showered with. The rubbery texture was amazing, like a sexy Twizzler. He wanted to bite more, harder, to his jaw's limit, just to see what it would feel like.

But he didn't, he dropped to his knees instead.

Taking the fullness of her ass in hand, he squeezed, parting the cheeks, letting his fingers crawl inside, feel the warmth of the taught, sensitive skin that bathed what he imagined would be a beautiful pucker.

"God yes," she implored. Danny ran his nose down the crack of her vagina. The tip followed the fabric into her depths, the tart aroma of feminine expectancy overpowering. His upper lip was sopping. Danny let his tongue dart out, soaking it up. He wrapped it around the thong, pulling it out a hair and letting it go with an audible snap.

"Oh," she said, a hint of happy surprise.

Danny grinned… always liked to please a lady.

Danny didn't have a giant cock… it wasn't pathetic by any means, but it wouldn't be winning any bloody-buster awards either. But, what the heavens had denied him in manhood, they'd made up for in the tongue department. His muscle was long, a few inches past his lips, and ever so flexible.

He put that flexibility to use, crawling as far up her pussy canal as his straining muscles would allow, pulsating it, rotating it, hooking it around, the tip just barely jabbing at the rough inner skin of her G-spot.

"Fuck yes, Jesus," she cried, nails actually bringing pain to his scalp now.

His fingers kept working, moving inward, pressing harder and harder against the inner contours of her ass cheeks until they rested against the throbbing bud of her asshole. It moved, quivered like a pouting kiss as the sensations wracked her.

Her thighs started to shake. Tina shoved his head away and spun around, falling onto the bed, legs butterfly wide. Grabbing the thong in her hand, she ripped it off… didn't slip it off, but actually tore the fucking thing in two, tossing the shredded fabric away.

Danny didn't wait, flipped around, not giving her a moment to recover as he dove face-first into that beautiful snatch. He grabbed the swollen bud of her clit in his teeth, giving it a tender nibble as his fingers roamed into her splayed sex. One… two… three digits slid inside, juices running down the crux of her ass, soaking her tiny hole and pooling on the sheets.

She was bucking, her hips moving up to reach his mouth. Her ass slid upward, his hands falling out of her with a loud, wet schlup, and finding themselves inside her cheeks again. He pressed his pointer finger against her now sopping asshole and gasped at the heat as it slid right inside.

Danny kept eating, tongue going wild as a smile he couldn't conceal pulled at his face. One finger was buried in her ass… then two… then three, and she offered no complaint.

"Take it out."

"What?" he mumbled, lifting his head.

"Take your dick out, I want to see it."

Danny stood up, undoing his belt and letting his pants fall to the floor. His member stood at full attention, felt like it was cracking in places it was so hard.

Tina just stared at it, skin flushed and breathing heavy. Her hair was crazy, like a ball of wild, sexy fire blasting out around her face, but still, that sly, little smile remained.

"Now fuck me with it."

Danny was a gentleman… he didn't need to be told twice.

He collapsed on her, no guidance necessary as his dick slid up the saturated path to her steaming hole, burring itself inside.

"Fuckin, yes," he moaned, pulling it nearly all the way out and slamming it home again. Her pussy was amazing, somehow tight and pliable at the same time. It was like there were fingers in there, milking his cock as he slid frantically inside and out. Both of them were bathed in sweat. Danny found himself literally gripping the sheets, trying to stay aboard as he humped for all he was worth.

Tina was a loud lover… he liked that. She moaned, screamed almost, her vocalizations hitting a pitch he imagined her neighbors adored. There's just something about a woman saying fuck me that never gets old. Not just invited, but ordered, like a tool, put to work.

Danny was definitely getting put to work.

Fuck me, she begged, and fuck her he did. His balls were getting sore from the force with which they pounded against her ass.

It started then, that oh-so-familiar tingle that every man knows. Crawling up from the bottom of his loins and spreading outwards, warm, through his calves, his thighs, his chest.

Danny was going to bust a serious load!

"Holy Fuck, I'm gonna come so fucking hard!" he grunted. She shoved him off of her.

Danny stumbled back, nearly tripping as Tina lifted her ass up, stuffing a pillow underneath it.

"Not yet, I want you to fuck me in my ass."

"What?" he said. He knew he shouldn't have, but he couldn't help it, the words just stumbled out. Did she really ask him to fuck her in the ass?

Now he knew he was dreaming…

Danny had fingered a couple of girl's assholes before, and almost convinced an ex to let him take the path less traveled, but he'd never actually sodomized a chick… though it'd be a lie to say he hadn't always wanted to.

The way her back was arched, the pillow pushing her rump up, her cheeks found a nice, natural spread, exposing the tiny, perked button in-between.

Tina ran a finger across her hole, pressing it. Danny watched, unblinking as the pressure slowly opened up her forbidden passage, her finger gradually gaining entry, disappearing inside her bowel one knuckle at a time.

His cock quivered; it was all he could not to empty his balls on his feet just from the show.

"Come on, I want your cock up my ass," she said, panting, urging him on.

Danny licked his hand, rubbing the saliva against the head of his dick for a little added slide. Grabbing himself at the base, he carefully pressed his glans against her pert entrance, rubbing it in a tiny, circular motion. She moaned at the pressure, pressing herself back on him. There was resistance. He could feel the skin moving, bending inward as his dick knocked at the door of her taught membrane.

Heat then, burning as she opened up, the edges of her puckered bud parting, swallowing the tip of him. The wrinkles of her ass smoothed out as his dick disappeared inside. He could feel her bowels pushing back at him, trying to force his cock out, but Danny persisted, adding more pressure, and finally with an audible pop his dick gained entry, slipping inside.

Tina grunted as the momentum carried him the rest of the way, sliding forward until he was fully sheathed, his sack lying prone against the lower spread of her crack.

"Oh Jesus fuck," he said, not moving, just holding the pose. He'd never felt a thing so warm before, so soft and smooth and all encompassing. It was like a vagina, only different. No bones or angles or mapped out roads to take, it was like his dick floated aloft in a sea of pleasure. Danny dared not move for fear of being a one-pump-chump. The last thing he wanted was to spill his seed before the opportunity for a proper reaming had been exploited.

Carefully, he pulled himself out a couple of inches, watching as his cock appeared seemingly from nowhere, as if her strained flesh were offering it up to him. Then he slid himself back inside.

She moaned again. Her head was thrown back, spine arched, eyes closed, hair splayed out across the sheets like a fiery halo. Her breasts seemed too huge atop her chest, thrust out in the air like that. Sweat coated them, actually beading up from the nipples and running down those heavenly slopes.

"You all right?" he asked. He wanted to fuck her, no doubt, but he didn't want to hurt the girl.

"I'm perfect," she said, and there it was, that sly smile again. "Just fucking perfect."

Danny moved, pulling out, pushing in, pumping, finding a steady rhythm. He moved slow at first, trying to keep his orgasmic balance in check, but soon found himself picking up the pace, and in less than a minute, Danny was fucking Tina's ass with a primal furry. The heat and sweat at their intersection was incredible. It felt like his thighs dangled at the head of a pyre, the torrid radiance spelling out fingers in the air.

Sweat ran down his forehead, into his eyes and they burned like the devil's discharge, but he didn't close them, didn't dare. His mental recorder was fully on, keeping track, and he couldn't miss a single frame of the film as his dick, plunging and pulling and leaving her lax continued to play out before the theatre of his sight.

His stomach gave an awful gurgle then.

Oh God…

It wasn't good. There was a roiling in his gut. The movement, the excitement… the coffee.

Danny slowed his pace, taking deep breaths in through his nose and out through his mouth. The churning let up a hair, but didn't go away. He had to find suitable facilities, and with a respectable quickness, or else…

Danny pulled himself completely free of her, his eyes alight with the image of her tender hole, a perfect, open "O" for just a moment before it neatly found its way closed.

"I hav-" he started, but Tina sat up with a frightful speed, grabbing his dick and-

"You might not want to-"

-plunging it into her mouth.

"Holy Jesus!" he cried at the sensations wracking his body as his cock, covered with the remnants of unspeakable things, found solace between those moist lips. Tina slid down between his legs, oozing to the floor like a fellating serpent. Her lips opened up, Danny's dick sliding from her mouth as she moved beneath him, her tongue painting a trail down the bottom of his shaft, reaching his balls. She sucked them into her mouth, careful not the twist them as she turned herself around.

His sack, sopping with the exertion of a million varieties fell from her lips as Tina found her way behind him. Danny's eyes shot open as he felt her hands, caressing the cheeks of his ass, and her tongue, probing in-between.

"Please, don-" he started, but she had already. Her lips wrapped around his asshole, her tongue poking at it, prodding.

His stomach gave another complaint.

Danny had one hand on his gut, the other on his cock as this gorgeous creature began to suck. It was like nothing he'd experienced before in his life. The sensation that shot through him was a kind man ought not to feel, less he sell his soul in the proceedings.

His penis, rigid, firm, on fire… he meant to stop her, to kick her asunder and run away, but he didn't. He couldn't, and in that moment when he felt his bowels release, Danny shot a steam of cum in the air so large, it painted a picture the size and shape of a cantaloupe across the covers of her bed.

"OH MY GOD!" he shouted, leaning over, holding onto the bed as stream after of stream of milky-warm release expelled from his body, raining down on the covers, the carpet, the pillows and the tops of his feet.

And back there, behind him, Tina had him gripped by the hips. Her lips continued to work, her mouth continued to suck, and he could hear it. No gagging or screaming or the audible testaments of disgust. No, instead he heard the two things he'd never in a lifetime imaged were possible.

The sounds of that beautiful girl moaning… and chewing.

Spatters of hot, liquidy excrement ran down his inner thighs and over her face, filling the room with that unmistakable aroma, and Danny closed his eyes, embarrassed, ashamed for what he'd done as the girl at his back continued to go at her feast with a reckless abandon.

A few seconds passed before she finished, licking her way up his crack as she got to her feet. Danny turned, not at all sure what he was going to say when she lunged at him. His eyes flew open in abject horror as she grabbed him by the back of the head and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

* * *

"Still on the coffee, eh?" Todd asked as Danny sipped from his cup. They were at some Mexican joint, and Todd was drinking from a margarita glass larger than his plate.

"Yeah, you know, on the wagon." Danny took another huge bite. Two enchiladas, a bean burrito, chips, salsa, and a plate of rice and beans slathered in cheese. Caligula hadn't eaten like this!

"Well good for you man. I mean, that's great; fuck, I couldn't do it."

"You could if you had a reason," Danny said, glancing at the text on his cell. Just one line: Ten O'clock.

His stomach churned, between the food and the coffee… and the laxatives he'd taken about an hour ago, it was all he could do to keep his pucker in check. Danny smiled, clenching his asshole, thinking about Tina.

Ten O'clock, just an hour away.

It was going to be a good night…