On Time

Story Info
Master means within the time he says.
1.3k words
3.94
23k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayeRoiben
KayeRoiben
42 Followers

Carla floored the accelerator of her car. Screaming around corners, and racing through stop signs and red lights trying to make it to her destination with in the time limit given. Seven forty five the clock read. Fifteen minutes to go, which wasn't bad as long as she maintained her reckless driving.

In the fifteen minutes she finally arrived at the hill top mansion where her master ordered her to be in half an hour. She parked her car in the round-a-bout driveway that lead to the front door and exited. She ran up the stairs and arrived at the front double doors. She rang the doorbell and waited impatiently for the butler to answer. In half a minute the butler answered and viewed the frantic girl.

"Mr. Blackwin is waiting for you in the chambers," he told her.

She nodded and thanked him, and rushed past him up the winding stairs to the third of four floors of the mansion. She found the third floor and raced to the end of the long hallway, littered with doors on each side, till she reached the end. She reached for the door knob, but before her hands grasped it, the door swung open and there stood her master.

His height was towered over her tiny frame. His well kept black hair fell into his eyes, and his tan skin emphasized the light blue of his eyes. Carla drew in a deep breath knowing how late she was, and knowing that this was not going to be the most pleasant of all visits.

"You're late," he said; his voice stunningly cold. Carla hung her head in sorrow. "Do you think you are worthy of standing?" he asked her.

She shook her head no, and knelt to the floor. He reached down with his right hand and grabbed her by the hair. She followed him crawling, he hair serving as a leash.

"Stand, strip, and then get back down," he told her coldly and turned around and started preparing what Carla had nicknamed the punishment altar. She stood and began peeling her clothes off slowly, trying to delay the inevitable. Once her last layer of clothing was shed, she knelt back to the ground. Her master still lying items on the table, out of line of her line of sight, and she knew better then to turn and see what he was doing.

When he was finished he approached. He put her collar around her neck. It was black leather. A ring in the front for a leash and a ring in the back for other purposes. The silver steel metal was cold, but her skin soon warmed them. He then took some rope and began to bind her. Around her neck and around her body, over her tits, and hardened nipples. Down around her waist line and down through her lips and ass.

He left the rope untied; and the ropes were not the soft nylon she knew. This was the rough rope that rubbed fiercely against her skin. Her upper half was not entirely bonded, but large areas of her back and front were well exposed.

The sound of the vibrator soon came. She knew instinctively what it was. The sound was loud and it proved its largeness. It was the anal plug; quite too large for her tight ass. He began to apply lube to her ass and the plug and with a quick hard jam, thrusted it into her backside. She let out a horrendous scream, and an unseen crop smacked across an area of exposed flesh on her back.

"I see you can't be trusted to stay quiet," he said. He then walked to the table and picked a ball gag, which he placed into her mouth to silence her. He then knelt to the floor, and continued to thrust the plug in her ass. Tears began to stream from her eyes.

The pain from the plug was overwhelming and continued to let its presence be known by its vibrating on the medium setting.

He then turned to her face, and stroked a tear away, "I suppose you weren't that late," he said and with that he turned the medium setting to low.

He then stood and picked up an egg shaped vibrator and brought it to her. He turned this setting to high and with his free hand reached down to her slit. He felt and said, "I see you are enjoying your punishment more then you're letting on," as he felt her wetness on his fingers. He slipped the vibrator into her pussy and then brought the rope back through and synched it there to keep the plug and vibrator inside her.

She felt the vibrator's pulses and it let the tension in her ass ease. She was enjoying it so much, and began rocking back and forth against the bonds to try and get pleasure from it. Her master watched, enjoying himself as his little slut struggled to gain pleasure and relieve pain. She was traveling deep into sub-space now. He placed a gentle hand on her back, and felt her rock beneath it. Then lifted his other hand, and laid a well place slap on her ass.

She jumped, and tried to scream, but it was muffled behind the gag, "You are being punished, slut, not rewarded." The sting from the blow brought forth the awareness of the plug again and she began to cry. He then got up and grabbed the last item off the table. It was a single tailed whip. And he cracked it once to show her its power. The sound of it sent chills all through her body, and finally he laid a blow across her back. She cried out a muffled cry. Six more blows followed before he stopped. She knelt there in tears, her hands barely able to sustain her weight as she felt the heat and sting of the welts.

He began to unsynch the rope. He pulled the plug from her ass, and she sighed some relief. He then began to unwind her. Rubbing gently the skin where the ropes had been. The vibrator soon fell from her pussy, and he removed the gag. She still knelt there on all fours. He came behind her, and she heard him undo his pants. He then teased her pussy with his hard cock, and she moaned. With one quick and hard thrust he was fully inside her. She screamed a painful and pleasurable scream. Time after time he thrusted into her; it took so much will power not to cum. She wanted too so badly.

Finally he gave her the permission she begged for inside her head, and she came hard with him. He took her hair in his hands and brought her round to clean his area with her tongue. She did so obediently.

Afterwards he took her face by the chin in his hand and looked into her eyes. "You look tired, slut." She nodded in compliance, "Would you like a nap?" he asked her. She again nodded.

She crawled after him to the corner of the room where a small circular mattress laid. She laid in it, curling into a fetal position to keep all her limbs within its circumference. He took her hand and cuffed them separately. He then attached them to chains to the corner of the wall. He kissed her forehead, and shut the door.

She lay there, feeling very secure in the bonds. Her corner was her own, and her master promised never to disturb her as she laid there. She soon fell asleep in the darkness of the room, only awakening for a few seconds when her master came back to go crawl into the bed in the room to sleep for the night, leaving her content chained to the corner of the bedroom.

KayeRoiben
KayeRoiben
42 Followers