On Your Knees

Story Info
Female sub waits for Mistress's punishment.
968 words
4.24
65.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those words i immediately drop to the floor and resume the position my Mistress always likes me in when i am in her presence. My hands are against my back, my fingers laced together, my head hung down, eyes closed. I stay this way until she speaks again. The lack of her loving touch and her sternness in her command tells me i am in trouble this time. I sense her moving away from me, the sound of her footsteps fades as she glides out the room. As i wait for her to return i can feel myself melting, thoughts rush through my mind as to what punishment she will administer, thoughts turn to feelings of fear, anticipation and passion.

Pondering on my thoughts of her i hear the familiar sound of her footsteps, her heels striking upon the wooden floors. As she enters the room her voice fills my ears, "Look at me." I raise my head and open my eyes. I moan lightly at the vision striding before me. My eyes fixate from the bottom to the top. Her shiny black boots with the 4inch heel. Her black stockings held in place by her suspenders. A black corset which nips at her waist. Her breasts heave over the top, asking to be licked and caressed. Her long leather coat, opened at the top and bottom, with one button fastened in the middle, graciously flowing around her.

Her piercing green eyes staring straight into mine, her long red hair cascading down her shoulders. And another sound echoes through my ears. As she strides towards me like the goddess she is, a crop sits in her hand. She's tapping it in her other hand, in rhythm to her every other step. My breathing quickens as she finally stops in front of me. My head still looking forward, i daren't look up. Instead my eyes are virtually level with her pussy. I can smell her arousal, and it intoxicates me. I breathe deeper taking her scent deep within me, allowing it to captivate every nerve in my body. All i keep thinking is that she must touch me soon, anything, i'm longing for her fingers to brush against me. In my mind i am begging for her attention, please touch me, please touch me....

Then i feel her. Her fingers entwining in my hair, so soft and gentle. For a second i forget that i am in trouble, and moan just enough for her to hear. She then grasps my hair in her hand and pulls my head up to look at her. "You know you've disappointed me," her tone harsh. Her smile though tells me she is going to enjoy this. "yes mistress," is all i could say as i could feel myself crumble. She lets go of my hair, and takes a step back and bends down to my level. Her finger trails down my cheek, as her stare bores right into me. I feel her deep inside me, trickling through my veins, like a sweet poison.

Her finger leaves my face, and traces down my neck. She brushes her nail over my collar, then inserts her finger through the metal ring. I feel her breath on my ear, "get up bitch." Her tone soft, as the whisper escapes her lips. I breathe heavy, my legs already feel like they are buckling beneath me. "yes mistress." She now stands in front of me, her fingers once again in my hair. She pulls my head back slightly, and lowers her lips to meet mine. I groan in her mouth as her tongue glides along my lips and she gently slides it along my teeth. I feel her finger pull away from the ring in my collar, and she replaces it with my chain.

Her lips still on mine, her fingers move lower, and she brushes over my nipples. Her touch is like an electric shock, sending waves of want and need throughout my body. I groan again in her mouth. She pulls away, but leaves only milimeters between our lips. She smiles then begins to nibble along my bottom lip. Then without warning she bites me, hard, causing me to gasp loudly. Tears well up in my eyes as the force of her bite takes hold. "Ssh" she whispered, then traced her tongue along my tender lip.

My lip felt more moist than usual, and when she kissed me the distinct taste of blood entered my mouth. Her beautiful green eyes locked onto mine, and another whisper oozed from her mouth, "Who's blood is that?" Never before has she bit my lip and drawn blood. Hesitantly i replied, "Its Yours Mistress." She paused for a few seconds, just staring into my eyes, hypnotising me with their colour. "Mmm good girl, and why is it mine?" This time without hesitancy, "because you own every part of me Mistress, inside and out."

She raised an eyebrow, and brushed her finger through my hair and softly said, "Mmm yes i do, and don't you forget it!" Moments later that devilish grin appeared, and she said the words i love to hear..."On your knees." I obeyed at once. Again her pussy was an inch away from me. I could smell her, and if i dare stick my tongue out i'm sure i could touch her, or better still, taste her. It took all of my resistance to stop myself doing just that.

She moved closer still, her arousal stronger than before. I could feel her so close to me, it was unbearable. I could feel myself trembling. In my mind i kept saying to myself dont let it be today that i fall into her trap, that this is her game, and everytime i nearly fall, but today, i mustn't.