On Your Knees Ch. 02

Story Info
Alternative punishment for brontophobic sub.
2.8k words
4.28
33.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her mound hovering over my lips, goosebumps appeared on her skin before me as my breath whispered onto her. Outside the rain began to hammer on the window behind me then out of nowhere a bright pinky-white flash lit up the whole room. The flash was followed by a loud crack of thunder. I jumped at the intrusion, causing my mouth to join her bare mound. I quickly pulled away, hoping she would have understood what had just happened. My body began to tremble, bought on with my phobia of thunderstorms and the anticipation of whether I will get punished for my mistake.

"So little one, you wish to kiss my pussy without permission!" Her fingers brushed down my cheek. My eyes rose up her body until they met hers. "You're shaking, are you afraid of your Mistress ... or the storm?" Her eyebrow raised as her lips curved up, smiling.

Slowly shaking my head I managed to whisper, "No Mistress, I'm afraid of the storm, I'm sorry for my mist..." Her finger pressed against my lips, silencing me.

"Don't be afraid, it won't hurt you, you know that right?" I hesitated but nodded in agreement, her finger still on my lips.

The room again lit up with bright light, my eyes closed tightly, waiting for the loud clap to roar through the house. I shrieked aloud as the thunder ripped through, shaking the walls around us. Tears welled in my eyes and I began to sob, "Mistress...I...can't do... this...not... with the... storm..."

I felt her fingers in my hair, coming from behind me. I opened my eyes and found she was no longer in front. "Close your eyes little one, and listen to me." My head nodded as I closed my eyes. Her fingers were working themselves into my hair, massaging the sides of my head. We were now in untouched territory. Never had I told her that I couldn't continue, and never has she been as calming with me as what she is now.

The lightning flashed and the thunder rumbled as her words tried to comfort me. "You must not be afraid, you have been through more pain before than what you are feeling now. These actions you are feeling are the same as when you gave yourself to me. That first night I took control of you, you trembled like this. Your skin was crawling with sweat, your breathing was heavy, and your mind was in turmoil. You will overcome it little one." I was just beginning to relax, taking in her soft words, thinking that she understood my plight when her whispers turned into a chuckle. "You have no choice...do you?"

My heart began thumping hard as her last sentence bore into me. Her fingers gripped my hair tightly and pulled my head back. "Answer me, NOW!!"

"No Mistress, I don't have a choice." As I said that she released her grip on my hair, and my eyes looked down. My head followed. I was in the position I love, on my knees, my head down, my eyes closed.

Another bright flash, and then the roar; encasing the whole house. The wind howled through the beams outside. I heard the chains rattling that were attached to them. Our house, or rather her house, was detached, and miles from any other habitable property. A long driveway led to the house, setting us 300 yards or so from the main road. A medium sized garden at the front. Decorated with pots of flowers and topiary bushes. In the centre of the green lawn stood a large fountain. It was a statue of a young naked woman, on her knees; her hands cuffed behind her back. A large overflowing keg stood over her, cascading water over her submission.

The garden out the back was twice the size of the one at the front. A 12feet high wall with running barbed wire along the top adding to her privacy from the odd rambler or two that walked through the woods behind. In the summer months when the heat inside the house got too heavy, her fun would be moved from inside to outside. The beams, chairs and tables were all specially made, allowing her to adjust them according to size, weight and height.

I felt her close to my ear, "Mmm what's the betting my boot gets wet if I rub my foot along your pussy." Her breath so soft. Her scent so strong. Perfume, arousal and fear intoxicated my senses.

She waited a few seconds, knowing that the wait fuels my desire for her. "Ohh God Mistress..." I moaned as I felt her cool boot run from my arse to my clit. The tip of her boot pressing onto my engorged throbbing spot.

"See little one, your fear of the storm turns into desire. Just by your moans I know my boot is wet." I hear her heels on the wooden floor, and I sense she is in front of me. "Clean my boot!" I open my eyes and lower myself down. Her boot is shiny with my juices and on the point sits a glob of milky wetness. As my tongue glides along it, the room fills with a flash. I pull away and whimper. "Calm down little one, carry on through it, like you do so well with the pain you take." When I heard those words my tongue reached for her boot once more. I somehow blocked out the majority of the rumble and cleaned her boot thoroughly. She stepped back, "Look at me!" I did as she asked, then followed her eyes down to my level. Her face was close to me. Her lips brushed against mine and I took an intake of breath as her lips pressed onto my cut lip from earlier on. Her taste was sweet, so exquisite, like nothing I had ever tasted before. I opened my mouth wider, wanting to invite her in. A soft moan escaped her then she pulled away.

"Stand up!!" I immediately responded. "Now follow me!"

She pulled on my chain and walked us to the patio doors. We stood there looking at the threatening sky. I could hear the rain falling, and the distant rumbles of thunder and flashes. She stood beside me, her hand in my hand. "Beautiful isn't it?" she softly said. I couldn't answer her question, my body rigid, like I was frozen to the spot. A few seconds later she slid the door across, opening the house up to the wild elements outside. She reached over me and flicked the switch beside me. The spotlights on the surrounding wall outside all sprung to life, and covered the expanse lawn with light. She turned the knob and the lights dimmed and focused onto a patch of grass in the centre of the lawn.

I swallowed hard. I knew that bright patch of grass was for me. I was scared, I was nervous. 'Oh god how could she do this to me?' I repeated in my mind. "On all fours little one and spread those legs," she commanded. My palms rested flat on the moist floor, spots of rain drifted in getting carried along by the gusts of wind. "Mmm you do look so sexy like that, I don't think you realise how sexy you really are when fear is burrowing its way through you!" I felt her fingers on my pussy, then something being inserted into me. I groaned as my pussy was being stretched by the object. "Don't get too carried away little one, I haven't finished yet, and we don't want you cumming without permission, do we?" She emphasized the last two words sarcastically. Although I couldn't see I was sure she was smiling that devilish smile I have come to love. "Mmmm good girl, now stand!" She held out a pair of black thongs and told me to step inside them. She worked them up my legs and positioned them correctly. "There, that will stop your vibe falling out!" she chuckled.

The storm, although wasn't as bad as it was, was still the main focus of my attention. The lightning still flashed and the thunder still rumbled, but the intensity had faded a little. **(Not that that makes this situation any easier, any person with brontophobia will understand that.)

She stood in front of me, and bought her lips to my nipples, gently sucking them until she was satisfied with their hardness. "Close your eyes" I did as she requested. My knees buckled slightly and I moaned aloud as a clamp was fitted to one nipple and then the other. "You can take this for me, I know you can little one, breathe, breathe... good girl!" She paused for a few seconds. "Now open your eyes, follow me..." She walked forward still holding my chain. "Come on!"

I reluctantly moved forward and as my foot stepped over the threshold the sky lit up with fury. I stopped and shook my head, "No Mistress...please" I begged. The thunder started to roar and she pulled my chain... hard.

"I've been more than patient with you little one..." With those words tears formed again in my eyes and I looked downwards to the floor. As my eyes lowered I noticed her holding 2 devices, but I wasn't sure what they were. "Right, now I want you to walk to the centre of the lawn and turn around so that you're facing me. And on my command you kneel!"

"Y...Y...Yes...Mis...tress..." I was openly sobbing now as I slowly walked off the decking towards the light in the centre of the garden. The rain falling on me, sending shivers to my core. Another flash and I stopped, cowering as the thunder bellowed around me.

"CARRY ON...YOU WILL DO IT FOR ME"

With her words I fought on and reached the circle of light. I turned around and faced my Mistress. My hair had now stuck to my skin and my nipples were stinging. The coldness of the rain only adding to the pain caused by the clamps.

"ON YOUR KNEES"

I dropped at once to her command. "LOOK UP, OPEN YOUR EYES"

I looked up and saw the swirling mass of clouds above. Out of nowhere, a strike of lightning speared down, breaking into two as it came crashing to earth. "AAAGHHHHHHH... NNOOO MISTRESS" I screamed. As the thunder cracked over me a tingling stirred in my pussy. My nipples began to throb, pulsing me with a wave of pain every few seconds. I looked directly at her, shaking my head, "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I cried. With that she grinned at me and pointed both of the devices at me. The vibe throbbed hard inside. My pussy was on fire, my clit feeling the vibrations. My nipples throbbed continuously.

Another flash and another crack bellowed from the heavens. I screamed again, begging for her to stop. I could feel my hips starting to rock. The thunder roared again, and she turned the vibrator on high. "OOOHHH GODDDDD... PLEEASSSEE MISTRESS..."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT LITTLE ONE" Sensing I was in need of release.

"PLLEASE... MISTRESS I ... I NEED TO... CUM" I strained the words out as flashes and claps of thunder surrounded me.

I could see her looking up to the sky, as if she was waiting for the perfect strike and rumble. It was as if she knew when the next one would hit. As the words, "CUM FOR ME...NOW," escaped her lips, a bright pink flash lit up the sky, followed quickly by a huge crack of thunder. She turned the remote controls in her hand up to full.

As soon as I felt the intensity heighten, my hips bucked and tensed. "OOHH GODDDD...AAGHHHHH...YESSS...YESSS." My arms reached up, fighting with the storm, inviting the elements to shroud me again as I continued to cum. My body shaking uncontrollably as the fire swept through me. Only when I fell to the sodden ground did the flames inside start to flicker away, taking all my strength with it. My breaths heavy, the throbbing in my nipples slowly easing. My pussy was now void of vibration, but still accommodating the large vibe. Only when my orgasm fully subsided did I notice that the sky was calm. No rain, no wind, no flashes of bright light and no rolling thunder around me.

My eyes opened and standing above me was Mistress. She held out her hand and I trembled as I took it. She helped me to my feet and guided me inside. For a few moments she left me standing there alone, dripping on the cold wooden floor. Then from behind she covered me in the warm fleecy throw that she had prepared for me in front of the fire. Her voice was soft, "come and sit here in front of the fire." I sat on the floor and leant against the sofa. She leant forward as she handed me a drink, and kissed me softly on my forehead. "Help me out of these clothes little one. Start with my boots!"

She sat down opposite me and lifted one leg up so I could take it off her, then did the same to her other leg. I mustered enough strength to get both her boots off and stood them neatly by the side of the sofa. When I removed them she stood and straddled my legs. I leant up a little and slowly unclipped her stockings from her suspenders. Running my fingers down her legs, rolling the soft material over her knees and then her toes. When both stockings were off, she knelt down and straddled me, instructing me to unfasten her suspenders and untie her corset. She moaned as my fingers ran over her skin.

My nails flicked over her nipples, and my head leant forward. My mouth was close to her heaving breasts, "Mistress, may I?" I whispered. She nodded her head; a silent command. My lips surrounded her nipple. My teeth scraped over them, causing her to gasp. Moans escaped her as my tongue teased her breasts. I looked up her perfect body and saw her eyes were shut. A look of sheer pleasure was on her face. She was biting on her bottom lip and moaning softly. I held her breasts in my hands as I worked my mouth over them. Her fingers twisting themselves round my damp matted hair, holding me close to her. I could feel her heart beating as I licked over the heavy mound of soft flesh.

As I looked up at her, the dominant side seemed to have faded. She was totally lost in my ministrations on her breasts. My soft touches around her back, my fingers stroking up and down her spine. My hands moved lower and caressed her buttocks, so soft yet so firm under my touch. She moaned louder, as my finger trailed down the crevice in between. My index finger softly massaged her tight hole. Her hips started to gyrate and soft moans oozed from her mouth.

Again I looked up at her beauty, "Mistress, may I touch your pussy?" She smiled and nodded. My fingers traced around the front, passing her slightly curved hips. My hand slipped between her thighs and I was rewarded with her juices coating my hand. I rubbed her slowly at first and her hips started to buck. Her clit was hard and exposed. She pulled me to her breasts again, and pushed herself into me as my finger rubbed on her swollen clit. She was moaning louder, her whole body was jerking to and fro. I had taken the lead and now I was going to command something from her. I opened my mouth and hesitated. "Cum for me Mistress..." I slowed my actions down, preparing myself to be sternly bought back to my submission, but nothing escaped her lips apart from the pleasant moans and groans.

I looked up at her and my finger moved faster, now not worried about my actions as her hips bucked harder, "Ohh you little bitch, I'm cumminnnng... oohhhhhh...mmmm... ohhh godddd..." My hand slowed as her hips now gently rocked against me. I lowered my head, thoughts rushed through me as I tried to pull myself together. Never has she let me seduce her like that. I was about to apologise for my boldness when her voice broke first. "Oh my little one, you please me greatly." I didn't know what to do or say. I just looked up into her eyes and smiled. She leant down and kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue entering my mouth, dancing with mine.

Just as I was getting comfortable with her soft side she pulled away from my mouth and whispered in my ear, "I still haven't forgot about your punishment little one." I swallowed hard as her fingernail scratched down my cheek. "And what do you say for tonight, I think you got off rather lightly considering!!" My head fell forward as I slipped into submission.

"Thank you Mistress."