On Your Knees Ch. 10

Story Info
Transformation.
756 words
3.62
66.7k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His knees were shaking by the time her finally reached her apartment, he struggled to catch his breath. Clutched in his left hand was his high heels, he had kicked them off and started to run shortly after his encounter with the hobo. Timidly, he knocked on her door, but after a few minutes of no answer, he decided that she wasn't home. Vicky was about to collapse onto the welcome mat when he remembered that she had given him a key, it was on the necklace he always kept around his neck since he was always losing things.

He trudged in and tossed the heels off to the side, too tired to care if Nicole became pissed with him. Maybe he could take a quick bath before she got back. His feet were caked with dirt, with gravel digging into the bed of his feet. From the back room he heard screaming, it sounded like it may be Nicole. Someone or something could be hurting her. Victor stealthily edged towards the room after he plucked a knife from the kitchen counter.

*****

He hunched down with the knife firmly in his grip and nudged the door open. As he first walked in, he wondered if had the wrong apartment, the room was scented with the musky perfume of sex. Hovering over the bed was a slender but muscular chocolaty man. He also the wriggling flashes of creamy pink and white flesh. Strands of the ginger hair burning under the lights, it was Nicole all right. Victor also noticed her delighted expression.

"Ni—Nicole, what's going on?" He finally stammered.

Her eyes glazed over as she smirked with him, "This is how a real man fucks, Vicky."

Humiliation washed over him and with that said, he dropped to his knees, "What would you have of me Mistress?"

*****

Vicky noticed that Reggie had very pretty green eyes, but when Reggie stared directly at him, he dropped his own blue eyes in shamefully. How can he ever look someone filled with such a masculinity in the eyes? It scared him to be with a man, would it hurt? Would this truly make him gay or a woman? So many questions began to flutter inside his mind, but butterflies roamed in Vicky's stomach with curiosity. This was what his mistress wanted, Mistress Nic always got what she wanted.

Mistress Nic commanded him to suck Reggie's cock, Reggie smirked but sweetly urged him on.

"Okay sissy," Nic sang out, "come get your punishment. Reggie is going to make you a woman."

"Come on Vicky. I promise it tastes like chocolate," he said with a wink. It sent Vicky into a fit of giggles, he realized that he did sound like a girl.

He stared at Reggie's cock, and started to panic. Nic brought out the spider gag, locking Vicky's head in place and prying his mouth open for Reggie. Nicole gave Vicky a light kiss and seemed to pull the silk rope from out of mid-air, she bound him into a hogtie like when he was in the closet. He tried to beg for mercy, but the gag restrained him from such.

Reggie cooed, "You know that you're a cock slut and we're going to show you how bad you really want it Victoria."

He then grabbed Vicky by the hair, causing him to gasp in surprise. He thought Reggie was going to be gentle, he roughly thrust his cock into Vicky's mouth. Again and again, it was overwhelming but Vicky was starting to realize he kind of liked it. It was similar to having Mistress Nic's strap-on in him, but entirely different. What had given him the right to be the one who started things in the bedroom, to have the upper hand? Why shouldn't he be dominated, be the submissive one? He liked things like being called a slut. A sissy. Having no control. He was begging to have it all stop, it came out in strangled whimpers. But in reality he really wanted much more to be done.

Then Nic was jamming her strap-on down his throat just a bit at a time. He had had his eyes closed and didn't realize Reggie had left. Suddenly, there were large calloused hands gripping his shoulders, Reggie's firm cock entered Vicky's ass. He explored further than Nic ever had, thrusting deeper. Vicky shuddered with delight, Nic slammed her strap-on into his face again. They worked as one, penetrating, thrusting. Sweating. Moaning. Vicky hoped that they never stopped fucking her.