On Your Knees: The Prequel

Story Info
While the cat's away... or is she?
6.5k words
4.51
27.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this painting," commented Sarah, as she Vicki and I stood there gazing at the canvas sitting proudly on the wall.

"Mmm its beautiful isn't it? Its Mistress' favourite one." I replied. "Every time she leads me down the hallway she always stops and stares at it. Her eyebrow rises and she smiles that devilish grin of hers, mmm."

"I can understand why, it's captivating." Said Vicki curiously.

"If you look closely enough Vicki, you can see implements that we use in our lifestyle, see..." I pointed at the young woman's hair on the painting.

Vicki stepped forward and took a closer look. "What's in the place of her hair?"

Sarah chuckled, "Mmm, they Vicki, are the leather strips from a flogger."

I looked over at Sarah. Her eyes open wide and twinkling. "The flogger your favourite babe?"

Vicki continued to be captivated by the painting. Attempting to spot the many differences.

"Oh god yes!! I love it when my Mistress has me bound to the cross. She stands about four feet in front of me and the flogger lightly caresses over my nipples, teasing them out until they are hard and the colour of deep red."

As Sarah drools over what she is saying, Vicki turns to us both, "you two are gonna have to tell me more about this lifestyle you're in. I don't understand it, but I find it interesting."

"Mmm you are looking a little flushed Vik! And wow, that velvet choker that you're wearing is a little symbolic...isn't it Sarah?" Wondering if Vicki could indeed be a little on the submissive side.

"All I can say is good job your Mistress is away. If she saw Vicki dressed like that I'm sure she'd have her on her knees by now!" I giggled at Sarah's teasing comment as a slight look of apprehension showed on Vicki's face. I glanced across at Sarah with a questioning look and raised my eyebrows as Vicki's eyes lowered to the floor.

Silence fell upon the three of us, still standing in front the painting. Sarah moved in between Vicki and myself and linked her arms with ours. "I think it's about time we had a drink don't you? And an alcohol one at that...where does she keep the good stuff?" Sarah led us towards the large sitting area at the end of the hallway.

Sarah pulled away from Vicki and I and headed for a large oak corner cabinet. "Mmm, well, well, well, what have we here? Vodka, whiskey, sherry...what do you want girls?"

"Have a look in the cooler Sarah, it's over there." I pointed to another oak cabinet on the opposite side of the room. "I can't drink any of that strong stuff, I'll be on the floor before you can say, Mistress can I have another?" At that point Sarah and I burst out laughing.

Vicki's voice broke our giggling. "Well, if there's wine I'll have one please, but I need to go to the loo, where's the bathroom?"

"Back down the hall Vik, past that painting, and it's the second door on the left," pointing her in the direction of the hall. I turned back to Sarah as she was eyeing up the contents of the cooler. "What do reckon, is she one of us or not?"

"I don't know, she's never questioned us before about this lifestyle. Mmm we could have some fun though, after all, did you see that look? The way she lowered her eyes. And look how flushed she got with the painting."

"Look, Vicki is the only friend we have outside our 'little' circle of friends. She's a good friend. If you are thinking what I think you are, don't make her do anything she's not 100% sure about."

"So, what are you two planning for me tonight?" Vicki announced, startling both of us as we were pouring drinks into Mistress' crystal glasses.

Thinking that this was her chance to find out if Vicki was into the 'scene', Sarah prowled over to her and handed her the glass of wine. "So, did you get wet when you heard me telling you about the flogger brushing over my nipples?"

Vicki hesitated, "Umm, no..."

"You sure about that Vik, you got all flushed didn't you?" Sarah continued.

Sarah was always a forward, confidant woman and although she was a sub, she had an air about her that stood her out in the submissive crowd. She has been with her Mistress for five years. Her loyalty and love for her Mistress is the reason she is out tonight. One night a month her Mistress allows her to do as she pleases, well to an extent that is. There are certain rules that she must follow. She is forbidden to be in the company of men, unless it's her family. She must be in at a certain time. And in no uncertain terms must her clothing be removed. From time to time another rule gets added, but only when her Mistress feels that it's appropriate to do so.

"Yes Sarah, I got a little hot!" Vicki nervously stated, her eyes looking down again.

"Mmm, let's see shall we?" Sarah's finger lightly touched Vicki's shoulder causing her breathing to stifle a little, but she didn't resist. She remained still and quiet. Sarah's finger moved from the top of the shoulder to the velvet choker that sat neatly on Vicki's neck. "Mmm, this is beautiful. Would you like it replaced with a leather... collar... in the future?" As Sarah said this she lifted Vicki's head back up and saw the twinkle in her eyes as she mentioned the word 'collar'. Sarah looked at me with a sexy smirk, "I think that answers our earlier question, I do believe she is one of us...stand behind her." Sarah's voice took on an authoritative tone.

I stood close behind Vicki, taking her glass out of her hand and setting it on the table behind me. "Arms out to the side Vik, palms up," I whispered. Without question she did as I requested. Her head lowered as Sarah started to unbutton Vicki's deep purple silk shirt. Once all the buttons were unfastened she ran her finger down her deep cleavage. Her thumbs then glided over her nipples, causing Vicki to moan. Her hands then moved lower to the waistband of Vicki's skirt. I could see Vicki trembling. "Are you ok Vik? We can stop if you want, you don't have to do this."

Vicki lifted her head, "I...I'm ok, I feel scared but I feel like something is going through me, its exhilarating."

"Mmm and we haven't done anything to you yet," Sarah chuckled. "You want me to continue...yes?" Answering the question herself.

"Yes, but if I change my mind you will stop won't you?" As she said the last few words her eyes lowered. I was now standing beside her, watching intently as she slowly gave herself over.

Before Sarah could carry on with her power trip I answered Vicki's question. "Yes Vik, if you want us to stop, we will, straightaway. I can promise you that."

With a deep breath and a soft murmur, Vicki muttered, "Ok, carry on..."

I stepped close behind Vicki's back and my breasts were now against her. My tight fitting t-shirt now restricting my hardening nipples as they rubbed across her back. The tingling sensation from my nipples was going straight to my pussy, which I could feel getting moist by the second. I placed my hands on her breasts and began to fondle them through her satin bra. They felt gorgeous, so full and firm. She moaned as my hands cupped each one, my fingers circling around the nipples. Peering over her shoulder I could see her nipples straining to break free from her bra. With both hands I unclipped her bra and the extent of her full breasts fell into my hands. We both moaned simultaneously.

Sarah watched as I continued to play with Vicki's breasts. Subtle moans escaped from her and she started to lightly sway. Sarah took that as an invitation to go a bit further. Her fingers went back to the waistband of Vicki's skirt and she soon found the zip. She slowly lowered it allowing the skirt to fall to the floor. Sarah stepped back and feasted her eyes on her beautiful, half dressed friend that stood before her. I paused my actions on her breasts and peeled off her shirt and bra.

Sarah moved forward slightly, "Vicki, do you often go out with no knickers on?"

"Only sometimes, it was warm tonight, so I decided not to!" A little embarrassment and a little humiliation were beginning to show on Vicki. Her skin was flushed once more, and only every now and again did she look in Sarah's direction. When their eyes met, Vicki's were soon lowered.

My lips were near Vicki's ears, "are you sure you never been like this before?"

"No never, I have always wanted to ask you about it, but there was never a right time. The way you are with your Mistress has always intrigued me. It's very erotic."

"I'll tell you what's very erotic now, and that's you standing there naked in just your purple, velvet choker." Sarah's finger slipped between Vicki's thighs. Vicki gasped and moaned. Sarah continued, "and also seeing you with drips of juice seeping down your inner thighs... Look!!" She bought her finger up to Vicki's mouth. "Take it, and lick it clean!" Vicki moaned as she sucked Sarah's finger into her mouth. Sarah then slowly pulled it out then pushed it in again. She felt Vicki's tongue winding itself around her finger. "Mmm I think we should move her somewhere else."

"Sarah no, lets just stay here," I protested.

"Oh come on, look at her, she wants more, and we can't give her more in this room."

I had to admit she did look pretty hot, needy and desperate for more as she sucked feverishly on Sarah's finger. "Mmm ok, this doesn't get out. Whatever has happened and whatever will happen will not go outside these walls right?" I looked at both of them, and they both nodded. "Right Vicki, are you sure you want to continue?"

"Yes I do."

"Right, lets go, where we heading?" Sarah asked, already heading for the hallway.

"Umm, the cellar I think. Or is the bedroom better?" I was starting to feel a little apprehensive now. I'm not permitted to enter the cellar when Mistress isn't here, and this feels like a huge betrayal. Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead and my stomach was starting to churn. "Look I don't think we should use the cellar, its too risky. The bedroom will be fine." I was nodding my head as I said it, reassuring myself that Mistress is away tonight and that it will be ok to play a little.

Sarah and Vicki followed close behind me as I led them to my bedroom. Their eyes widened as they stepped in my room and observed the surroundings. The brass bedstead adorned with rope, cuffs and chains. At the side of the room, large candles in different colours stood proudly on a metal tray. On the left hand side of the room, a large rack stood. Five hooks protruded from it and on each one an object was hanging, a cane, a paddle, a riding crop, a leash and lastly, my collar.

"OH MY GOD! Look at those things on your bed." A shocked Vicki stated.

"Mmm, yes aren't they scrumptious," Sarah squealed in delight. "Get on the bed Vik, flat on your back arms and legs spread," her ego starting to build as she ordered Vicki to the bed. "From now on Vik you will address me as Mistress and I will address you as slut." Vicki nodded her head in agreement. "You do not nod your head at me slut, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Sarah cuffed Vicki's wrists to the bed and tied her ankles to the foot of the bed. "Are you a switch, cos you are starting to freak me a little babe? I never thought you were dominant in this way," I curiously asked.

"Don't babe me slut, I'm your Mistress too tonight!" Sarah snapped. "Be a good girl, go to the cellar and fetch me the flogger. This little slut was interested in it earlier, let's see how it really gets to her...go on, go...NOW!!"

I turned on my heels and made my way down to the cellar. I pulled on the door then remembered the lock. There was only one way I could get in and that was to pick the padlock that Mistress had always used on the heavy wooden door. God, now I was really panicking. I ran up the small flight of stairs to the ground floor, and headed for the kitchen. I should never have invited them over, I thought, this is not good. I rummaged through the kitchen drawer and found a metal skewer. In a panic I left the drawer wide open and untidy, making a mental note to myself to thoroughly check every room was neat and tidy before I went to bed.

As I ran down the stairs a sudden chill surrounded me. I fumbled with the padlock, dropping the skewer a few times. Then finally a click sounded and the lock fell open. I opened the heavy creaky door and flicked the light switch to search for the flogger. I glanced around the expanse room, again making mental notes, only this time reminding myself not to touch anything but the flogger. I never realised before how big this cellar was. I never took it all in when I'm down here with Mistress. But now I'm alone and I see that this is her playroom. My thoughts were now consumed with the words...her playroom, her playroom. I hear a familiar sound, a clicking sound, clicking in rhythm, the sound getting louder. I swing round to check behind me then... 'BANG' the cellar door shuts.

"SARAH THIS ISN'T FUNNY... LET ME OUT!!" I shouted. The clicking sound again, god what was that sound? It was loud at first then seemed to fade every second. The thought hit me. Heels striding on the floor, "NO... MISTRESS... PLEASE LET ME OUT?" God, what was she doing home? I collapsed on the cold stone floor. Crying, sobbing and shaking. After a few minutes or so, I blindly crawled, backtracking my way to the door. I found the door, and padded my way up, trying to find the light switch. My search was to no avail, so there I knelt, in darkness on my knees.

**********

"God, you took your time you little slut, hurry up, else I'll punish you next." Sarah shouted out as she heard footsteps echoing through the hallway. Sarah had her back to the door, but Vicki saw an unfamiliar face standing in the doorway. A beautiful woman with gorgeous red hair cascading over her shoulders, her eyes dark with anger.

"Ohh will you now you little bitch, what the fuck is going on here?" Sarah froze then turned slowly towards the stern voice.

"Um, um...we were just playing Miss." Sarah mumbled, hesitating and shaking, her power trip completely dissolved.

Vicki had no choice but to lay still. "Who is she Sarah?"

Mistress coldly turned her emerald eyes on Sarah, "Well bitch, who am I? But before you answer, I think you better get on your knees!"

"Yes Mistr..." Sarah was interrupted abruptly.

"I'm not your Mistress, you will call me Miss. Now tell your friend who I am!"

"Y.Yes Miss. Vicki this is... Eliza's Mistress." Sarah struggled with her words.

Vicki swallowed hard, then showed a little courage in the presence of such beauty. "Please can you untie me from this bed?"

Sarah's eyes looked intently at Vicki, "Don't speak unless you are spoken to."

Ignoring her remark, Vicki carried on "Please, let me go, and where is Eliza?"

"Don't you worry about her, she's not going anywhere! Now what's your name little one?" Mistress walked to the side of the bed. Her deep, green eyes following Vicki's body from head to toe. Mistress stretched out her index finger, her long, blood red nail digging in slightly over Vicki's left breast. She circled her nipple then flicked it hard. Vicki took a sharp intake of breath, her eyes never leaving Mistress'.

Caught up in the moment of having her breast and nipple fondled so expertly, she forgot to answer the question. Then a sharp pain ripped through her as Mistress pinched her nipple hard causing Vicki to yelp in pain. "I asked you a question, and I expect you to answer it!"

"V...Vicki, Miss, my name's Vicki!"

"Mmm is it now, and tell me what you are doing tied and cuffed to MY Eliza's bed?"

Vicki's eyes averted towards Sarah. Sarah's eyes wandered around the room, trying to find answers. Mistress moved around the bed and placed herself directly in front of Sarah. "Well slut, what have you got to say?"

"Sorry Miss, we were only playing. Eliza invited us round, and one thing led to another and..." Sarah was interrupted again, this time with a slap across her face, "Owww."

"So, now I have two submissive bitches in this very room and one very naughty bitch downstairs. I think it's my time to play... don't you?" Mistress grinned, raised an eyebrow and turned to Vicki.

"Right Vicki, I take it you have never been like this before?"

"No Miss, never, but...it does interest me a little, especially your relationship with Eliza"

"Oh really, and what has Eliza and this slut told you?" Pointing at Sarah.

"I just know, she respects and loves you very much."

"Mmm, I don't think inviting you two over to my house to play is showing me respect, do you? You are the innocent one in all of this charade then are you?" Before Vicki could answer, Mistress again pointed at Sarah, "And you, what were you trying to prove to yourself slut? That you can automatically turn into a Mistress and prey on an innocent girl who knows nothing of our lifestyle." Glaring green eyes bore into Sarah's soul. "What have you got to say for yourself slut?"

"When we were all talking in the hallway earlier Miss, Vicki showed signs of a submissive, and Eliza and I wanted to see how far she would go. Vicki gave her consent Miss, and we would of stopped if she had asked us too, she was never in any danger."

Mistress took her eyes off Sarah then gazed at Vicki, still cuffed to Eliza's bed. "Is that true little one...that you were not forced into this predicament you are now in?"

"Yes Miss, it's true." Looking deep into Mistress's now predatory eyes.

"You... slut, get here and get between her legs."

Sarah crawled on her knees towards the bed and slowly crept up between Vicki's bound feet. She then got on her knees and laced her fingers behind her back, and held her head down. As she was positioning herself, Mistress walked to the large rack and reached for her crop. She turned, tapping the crop in her hand and gave Sarah a second look at her submission. Sarah could feel Mistress's eyes burning into her, and her skin was burning more as Mistress moved closer.

"Are you owned slut?" Mistress questioned as she ran the crop over Sarah's covered arse. She tugged on Sarah's hair and jolted her head back. "Answer me..."

"Yes Miss, and am forbidden to partake in this kind of situation."

"Well, I think it's a little late for that don't you? Who is your Mistress or Master?"

"Mistress... Ellen ...Miss." Struggling to get the words out as Mistress tangled her fingers in Sarah's hair.

"Ohh Ellen..." She chuckled, "You are gonna be in trouble aren't you? Still it's what a little slut like you deserves, isn't it?

"Yes Miss, pl...please don't tell her, my punishment will be severe." Vicki just stared at Sarah. She found it unbelievable how quick Sarah changed from being the predator to the victim. "Miss, what will you do to Eliza?"

"You don't have to worry about her, I'll sort her out... MY way!"

Mistress let go of Sarah's hair, and Sarah knew to bow her head straight away. Mistress walked over to the corner where the different shades of candles stood. One by one she lit them, shadows appeared on the walls. The silhouette of a kneeling Sarah on the wall stood prominently out. Mistress leant over Vicki and caressed her cheek. She smiled down on her and was welcomed by a moan from Vicki. "Mmm, what a lovely choker you are wearing...very apt, don't you think? What is your favourite colour little one?" she whispered, it was barely audible.

"Purple Miss..."

"Slut, tease her with that seasoned tongue of yours. I expect Ellen has taught you correctly."

Mistress and Ellen used to be lovers, way before they got into this lifestyle. Although neither of them knew at the time, it was subconsciously the lifestyle that ended their relationship. Both of them were far too competitive and dominant to have a successful and lasting life together. They parted on relatively good terms and as the years passed and they found their niche they did meet up at various social meetings with just the passing of pleasantries between them sporadically. Although they did know where to find each other if need be!

12