Once a Slut

Story Info
She said she'd changed; they had different ideas.
7.1k words
4.48
151.2k
44
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
546 Followers

About five years ago a new landlord called Dave Mullins took over the King's Arms in Newtown, instantly rejuvenating the rundown pub with Sky Sports, Saturday night discos and karaoke, a pool table and getting a Sunday League football team up and running. Almost everything a bunch of fun-loving lads in their late twenties could wish for in a local pub, the icing on the cake came when the landlord's daughter Kim started working behind the bar. An eighteen-year old blonde sex kitten with amazing gravity-defying boobs and a pouty smile, immediately everyone was smitten with lust.

Yet surely it would be too much to expect for her to look at a bunch of guys who, whilst not quite old enough to be her father, were overweight, crass and sex-obsessed, wasn't it? Well no, in actual fact. Kim, it seemed, thrived on the danger, flirting like it was going out of fashion. It was John 'Jacko' Jackson, -- admittedly the best-looking and slimmest amongst us -- that made the first move, and by all accounts the lad was not to be left disappointed. Later that week, taking a few of us aside in a private conference, he reported in lascivious detail of how young Kim had cut short their date, desperate to get back to his place, and how he found her blowing his cock barely before they were even inside the front door.

Well, rugged and attractive to woman he might be, but Jacko was no brain surgeon and pretty soon Kim grew tired and moved on. It was another of the football team, Spud Murphy, who attracted the young barmaid's undoubted charms with similar success. Kim, by all accounts, proved to be quite the adventurous little thing we fantasised about. Yet, soon enough the flighty beauty started looking elsewhere and yours truly happened to become the lucky latest recipient of her attention. And she did not fail to live up to the billing. We spent the next three months fucking one another's brains out before she moved on to our goalkeeper Jimmy 'Mack' McCartney.

Over the next year and, until she went off to university, Kim went into overdrive, screwing her way through the entire football team plus three substitutes, and back again. I ensured to get my fair share and like to think that she developed a bit of a soft spot for me. Well she had one between the legs that was the cutest pink pussy in Newtown.

As I say, that was a good few years ago, following which Kim disappeared up north to university and things returned to normal. Over the next few seasons the guys from the team either got married, got fat, lost interest or moved away, until sadly we had to finish playing altogether in September owing to lack of interest. But we still used the pub on a regular basis and the four of us had gathered that night for the traditional New Year's Eve party. All single, we were up for a little fun and a lot of flirting. It was at that moment as we took seats in the corner that landlord Dave joined us. "Kim's turning up later," he disclosed.

The smug and lustful looks than ran around the quartet were priceless. "Bringing her new boyfriend along," he added as an afterthought. "She's changed..."

As if on cue, the front door sprung open. In sashayed the still gorgeous Kim, replete in a sexy and slinky two-piece silver party outfit, causing a collective jaw-dropping. Now twenty-three, if anything, she put on a little weight around the hips and tits, the latter pressed up like a couple of plum puddings. Her blonde hair was straight and shoulder length.

In tow was the latest lucky object of her desire, a clean cut and good-looking young guy with gelled brown hair. He looked a little younger than Kim by a year or two and had clearly had a result pulling the sexy little nymph. Immediately spotting our crowd in the corner, she came bounding over. "Den!" she enthused as I stood to give her a hug, my hands stroking her back almost instinctively.

She eased away, issuing similar greetings to Jacko, Spud and Mack, as her boyfriend stood idly in the background, looking a little overwhelmed. Finally remembering him, Kim swiped his hand and brought him over. "Ian, these are some old friends of mine, Den, Jacko, Spud and Mack. Now come and meet daddy."

We all raised a hand in greeting and grinned at one another, the evening having taking a decided turn for the better. Kim flounced off, the hem of the skirt riding up to the top of her thighs to expose a hint of plump rump.

A second round of drinks on order, Kim found her way back, blushing as we unsubtly checked out her curves and took every opportunity to get tactile. For her part she skilfully brushed aside the overt attention, ensuring to refer to her companion pointedly as "my boyfriend" so as to leave no doubt. However, that didn't stop Jacko placing a hand on her round bum, stroking the silky soft material and administering a playful squeeze. Kim issued a stern look but made no verbal complaint.

Spud's round, he added a vodka and lemonade for Kim and asked what Ian wanted. An initial rebuff, the youngster was eventually persuaded to accept a bottle of Bud. That meant the pair were obliged to join us at our table. Pulling up a seat, Kim was anxious to find out what we were all up to since she last saw us. As the DJ got into swing, reminiscences of a collective colourful past rang out. Nibbling on the neck of his bottle, poor Ian was somewhat excluded. Whether it occurred that each of us had had his girlfriend in just about every conceivable position wasn't clear, but he certainly shuffled a little uncomfortably in his seat as we regaled Kim with tall tales and improbable instances. He was in for a long night.

As if to pacify, when a record came on she liked, Kim dragged him up onto the floor. A collective sigh of appreciation ran around the horny quartet as we watched the pair dance. Somewhat self-conscious, Ian shuffled stiffly. In their absence, our reminiscences took a filthy turn. Jacko recalled the time he bent Kim over the bonnet of his van in the pub car park and took her roughly from behind. Mack remembered taking her fishing and an hour-long blowjob as he held his rod tightly and she did too! Spud eulogised upon a heated fuck in the showers after football. I completed the trip down memory lane by disclosing the time she gave me a handjob under my jacket in the cinema. A bunch of selfless liars and braggards at the best of times, somehow all carried an air of authenticity. Mack summed up the feeling around the table by proclaiming: "God, I want the little slut right now."

The song came to an end and young Ian headed off to the toilet as Kim returned to our circle. A big smile on her face, clearly she had strong feelings for her handsome and fit young boyfriend. In stark contrast, we were a bunch of unfit and balding thirty-somethings that were God's Gift only in our own heads. Kim jumped when, upon sitting down, she found Mack's hand was already there. He ensured to get a good grope of lovely arse before she wiggled free. "Oi, you can cut that out," the beauty protested, amid a chorus of chuckles. "No, really," she entreated, eyelashes fluttering. "Not in front of Ian...please."

The inference that we could do whatsoever we liked, provided it wasn't in front of Ian, seemed to occur to Kim a little too late and she blushed profusely. "Okay then, just a little kiss for old time's sake," Mack suggested as the rest of us provided verbal encouragement, causing Kim's doe eyes to widen. "Aww, go on, just a little peck on the cheek," Mack added with an innocent look on his chubby chops.

Glancing back towards the toilet door, Kim gestured at him to turn his head in profile. Mack obliged, eyes glinting, eyebrows rising. As Kim leaned in to kiss the stubbly jowl, quickly Mack turned his head, their lips meeting and crushing together. A sweaty hand moved behind her head and he held her in place until she shook clear with a breathless: "Nooooooo."

Her face contorted like she'd been fed a vial of toxin. Mack, on the other hand, beamed like the cat that had got the cream. All looking up, we saw Ian standing behind. He didn't look to be much enjoying himself. Only nine o'clock, the poor lad was surely in for a torrid time unless he lightened up a little. As if to win favour, he enquired if anyone wanted a drink. We all accepted and his heart seemed to plunge as Kim chimed: "Make mine a double, honey."

"Atta girl," we chorused, knowing full well what a lethal combination alcohol and the naughty little minx made.

Kim smiled awkwardly but nonetheless basking in the attention of four older guys with whom she'd had intimate relations. The bar swelling with punters out to celebrate the New Year, Ian moved out of sight behind a wall of bodies. Not to be left out, I took the opportunity to make a little move of my own. Rising to head to the toilet, I brushed up close behind Kim, hands on the sides of her breasts as I squeezed past. A little sigh fell from her lips and I'm sure she issued a half-approving smile among the stern look.

When I arrived back from the leak, Ian was still at the bar, the other three not missing an opportunity to grope Kim as all subtlety evaporated. Kim slapped at stray hands and complained bitterly, but made no attempt to move away. The fact was that the only thing the pretty little prick tease hated more than attention was no attention. She realised that we were running over in our minds the times we'd fucked her senseless and I'd bet it turned her on.

Finally Ian turned up with the drinks swimming on a round metal tray and normality was restored momentarily. Leaving the pair to a private whispered conversation, we exchanged pleasantries with other regulars as the pub topped up to capacity. It was quite quaint witnessing the lovestruck youngster place a hand on his girlfriend's knee, giving it a gentle squeeze, as if to issue a silent warning to the four lustful onlookers that she was his.

I was sure we were all thinking the same thing: how far had he gone with Kim? Maybe she HAD changed after all. Perhaps he was still waiting for the first blowjob from those gorgeous wet lips or to part those lovely thighs and thrust his cock deep into that snug pussy with its plump moist labia. Maybe Kim had found the 'special one' and was holding out, a kiss his only reward thus far.

And I wouldn't have minded betting that he was agonising whether we were just good friends, or a little more. It had to have crossed the boy's mind that there was history between us. But surely he couldn't even start to imagine the filthy things his precious girlfriend had engaged in with us. That thought gave me an idea. It was nasty, I know, but my cock was throbbing and I wanted to see how far we could push things. "Do you remember Mack's thirtieth birthday?" I threw into the conversation. "What a night!"

Kim's breathing quickened perceptively, her bottom lip started to quiver as a blush of scarlet stained her normally pale cheeks. The others roared and banged their glasses on the tables, all of course except for Ian who sat in blissful ignorance. Kim's eyes locked on mine, appealing and I grinned back, reliving the evening in my head in glorious detail. "Honey," she said, growing a little anxious as thoughts turned into words. "You forgot my crisps."

Ian looked back questioningly but rose nonetheless to head back to the bar. He seemed quite glad of the excuse, a welcome release from the bawdy reminiscences. Doubtless he was counting down the time to midnight, the poor soul. As soon as he was out of earshot, Kim raised her hands in protest. "Please, please, please, not in front of Ian," she begged.

"Mmm, but that was one hell of a spit roast," Mack enthused. "What a birthday present!"

Kim pouted as we recalled the night in question when the five of us went back to Mack's flat for 'afters'. As Jacko and Spud looked on longingly, Mack ploughed into Kim from behind as she tried to suck my cock off. Ten minutes later, she did the same with Jacko and Spud, ending up with two thick loads of cum leaking out of her delicious little cunt and a belly full of warm seed. Kim fanned her face furiously, shuffling in the seat. "Come on, come for a dance," Spud ordered.

Kim's eyes expanded and she shook her head in heightened denial. It needed a stern and threatening look from the four of us that spoke volumes to persuade her, supplemented by Spud's musing: "I imagine Ian would love to hear these stories..."

"You won't tell him, will you?" Kim pleaded in genuine distress.

As she stood, Jacko ran a hand up her inner thigh, inducing a tiny whimper. Spud led her onto the floor and moments later Ian arrived back with the crisps, glancing around quizzically. "She's just gone to the toilet," I lied with a grin

Little did he know that his sexy girlfriend was being pawed and palmed within arm's reach. The ironic thing was that, with his back to the floor, all apart from Ian could see Kim locked in a clinch with Spud as they gyrated. His clammy hands were all over her back, octopus-like, occasionally lowering to squeeze her arse and bring her to his crotch. Kim acted reluctant, constantly pulling back, but allowed it to continue nonetheless, persuaded by the unspoken threat. I suspect Ian guessed what was going on behind him, but he chose not to glance back as if, by doing so, it might not be happening. Yet it was, with Spud cupping Kim's gorgeous bum cheeks and rubbing his erection into her midriff.

The song came to an end and Kim was able to slip his grasp, stealing back to the table and her boyfriend's side. Ian issued a pursed-lip look that was hard to fathom and to which a contrite Kim responded with a consolatory expression. Ian looked around, searching for an escape route but the bar was so full of revellers these were the only seats in the house. Chomping on her packet of crisps, Kim avoided our lecherous looks and allusions to past misdemeanours.

When it was Kim's turn at the bar, I decided it was my turn again for a little fun, following on the premise of giving her a hand. Little could she have imagined that it would be the other way round: her giving me a hand. Crowded wall to wall, we had to push through a sea of bodies, which allowed ample opportunity to rub up against the lovely Kim's arse, smell her hair and feel her tits. My hot breath on her soft neck, I stroked the girl's ribcage through the crimpled silver dress, palms coming to rest on those sizeable breasts. "Den, no!" she protested weakly as I rolled each diamond-hard nipple between thumb and forefinger and humped her arse. "Den, look," she appealed, glancing over her shoulder. "I've changed...since then."

"Hmm, oh really?" I replied with heavy sarcasm.

"Yes, really," she maintained, lifting her hands in a vain attempt to brush mine from her tits.

Instead I mauled harder, really working those spongy orbs in my strong palms. Up against a wall of bodies that stretched the entire length of the bar, Kim was putty in my hands. "Please, Den," she mouthed hoarsely.

Tilting my head forward I kissed her neck, surprising the girl with its tenderness. "So, have you and thingy, um, Ian...done things yet?" I enquired wickedly.

"No, we haven't," she replied huffily, shimmying free of my grasp. "We've only been seeing one another for six weeks."

Six weeks! My, she had changed. "Aww, must be young love huh? And I guess he believes that you're a good wholesome girl, yeah?"

"Yes," she urged, head lowering. "I was young back then...and stupid."

Fighting her way to the end of bar, we waited to catch the barman's attention. "It's not the same behind the bar since you left," I lamented.

She saw right through my lame pickup, issuing a nudge in the ribs. It was then that it struck me we were so far pressed into the corner that we were virtually out of sight. Even those closest to us had their backs turned, surveying the disco. An evil idea came to mind, causing me to sigh at its ingenuity. But the fact was that I was horny as hell. Taking the mobile phone out of my pocket, I flicked onto the photo gallery. "Well, here's a reminder of what you used to be like, in the good old days."

Kim inhaled hard as the picture of her pretty cum-splattered face filled the tiny screen, a stark reminder indeed. "Oh my God, Den no..."

I grinned, feeling an increased tightening in my groin. "Okay, whilst we're waiting to be served..." I mused, taking Kim's right hand and placing it over the bulge in my trousers that was exuding warmth.

"Oh God Den, no, not here..." she protested.

"Wouldn't be the first time," I replied with disdain. "Now there's a good girl, get on with it."

Kim sighed miserably though I wasn't sure whether it was mere play-acting. I'd a funny feeling she was getting somewhat wet between the legs just thinking about it. The girl thrived on danger and thrill. The former slut who, I was far from convinced was a reformed character, slid down the zip and fished around inside, unveiling the purple and bulbous cock tip she used to adore. In the shadow of the bar she began to caress the semi hard shaft. Within moments it began to inflate in her tiny fingers. Reaching across, I placed a hand on her bum, squeezing it. "I can't believe I'm doing this in a pub full of people," she exclaimed breathlessly, startling as my hand roved south, finding bare thigh and stroking.

"Just remember the beach, the museum, the motorway...?" I reminded her, citing just a small percentage of the places she'd either wanked or blown me back then.

It had the desired effect, for she upped the ministrations, her tiny fist sliding back and forth on my rock hard manhood. I whispered in her ear what a lovely little slut she was, to which she issued a look that was half pride, half misery. My precum was flowing freely by now and staining Kim's fingers as she stroked. Stopping momentarily, she instinctively lifted the sticky digits to her lips to taste. "Once a slut, always a slut," I remarked, cock jerking until she took it back firmly in hand.

Toying with the bottom of the dress, I in turn smoothed the light material up off her upper thigh and onto her arse cheek. She startled as the warm air brushed the exposed flesh. I discovered that she wore a pretty white thong beneath, tracing the line of the string down the cleft before pushing up on her pussy. She gasped and gripped my prick even more tightly, stroking firmly. Easing the patch of material aside, I let the fingertip nestle a moment in the soft cunt crack, waiting for Kim to push down upon it like in the past. She did not disappoint, lowering eagerly. Grinning, I pushed upward till it was completely submerged.

I was right: she WAS soaking wet, all that sex talk, flirting and touching doubtless having turned her on no end. The lush lips parted easily and, as I moved my finger about, a few bubbles of juice popped. The vaginal walls clung snugly to the roving digit, trapping it inside. "Damn, you love it," I mouthed, moving my finger up and down with purpose.

"Nooooooo, please," she countered unconvincingly as I found her swollen clit.

Finally the barman arrived in front of us and Kim tried to compose herself, ordering the round in revered tones, interspersed with little gasps as I tweaked her love button and she wanked me. Leaning in, I confided in her ear that I was close and that she wasn't to make a mess under the bar. She knew exactly what I meant, pretending to drop her purse. My finger slid out of her cunt tunnel, glazed in sticky juices. I tasted, savouring the rich musky fluid. On her knees beneath the bar, she wanked furiously before plunging her lips to plug my cock tip. I came with real vigour, pumping wad after wad of thick creamy cum into her sweet mouth.

With little choice but to swallow, Kim did so eagerly, before rising quickly to her feet just as one stray dollop coated her philtrum. She hadn't noticed and anyway it looked as if she had a runny nose. "I'll finish you off later," I whispered in her ear, nuzzling at it and kissing down to her neck, sending a discernible shiver through her body.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
546 Followers
12