Once a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

The drinks paid for, we conveyed them back to the table. My sperm was still on her top lip as we sat down, amid knowing smiles from the others, except Ian who clearly didn't credit what had just happened. But the others knew me only too well. "You are my hero, Den Boy," Spud enthused, offering a high five.

Kim gazed down forlornly, avoiding the burning eyes. As she did so, the stray seed dislodged and trickled onto her top lip. Feeling a little tickle she stuck out her tongue, tasting the thick salty deposit. With an exasperated squeal, she jumped up and sprinted to the ladies. We chuckled amongst ourselves as Ian sat uncomfortably, twiddling his thumbs and wishing he was somewhere else.

Having cleaned up and composed herself, Kim returned to relieve him. Well sort of, though I wouldn't have minded betting that, after six weeks of dating the dirty little minx, the type of relief Ian craved was somewhat different. Little did he realise I'd just pumped ten cc's of spunk down his girlfriend's throat and was busily planning how to take things further -- much further.

The night proceeded pretty uneventfully and, as the beer went down, so did the inhibitions, even Ian's. Doubtless he was looking forward to getting Kim upstairs later to fuck her brains out. What a perfect way to start the New Year! We looked on as Kim dragged her boyfriend up to dance and he placed his hands on her backside a little tentatively. They looked such a perfect couple. Jacko had to go and spoil the mood by taking an excuse-me, leaving Ian to traipse back dejectedly to the table. "Never mind, son," sympathised Spud hollowly, ruffling his hair like he was ten years old.

We observed as Jacko swung Kim around like a rag doll, taking every opportunity to paw and maul at her gorgeous lumps and bumps. Rising, the other three of us surrounded the girl and enjoyed a group grope. Mack whooped with glee as a tug at the thong caused it to slide down to Kim's knees. She tried desperately to pull it back up but four pairs of strong hands stopped her. In the enduing struggle the tiny garment was ripped to shreds. The hem of the skirt at mid thigh, Kim was very exposed and would have to spend the rest of the night that way. When she was allowed to return to Ian, she ensured to keep her knees pressed tightly together though it was possible to make out the scent of pussy amid the smoke and body odour.

Midnight arrived with a live TV link on the big screen and a countdown by Big Ben, marked by streamers flying through the air, whoops and cheers and, of course, lots of kisses. Ian could only watch in stunned silence as Jacko grabbed his girl and forced his tongue down her throat. Spud and Mack followed suit with equal lack of subtlety before Kim tottered my way, throwing her arms around my neck resignedly.

I lifted her lithe body to mine, feasting on her delicious mouth. All resistance shot to pieces, she made no attempt to stop my tongue roving over hers, though it was just a little disconcerting knowing that there might still be traces of my cum inside. With the other three looking on in awe, my hands slipped down her spine to the tops of her thighs. Lifting the hem quickly, I exposed her gorgeous bare arse to them. They cheered more loudly than at midnight. Realising her predicament, Kim scrambled free, chastising me drunkenly before falling into the arms of her waiting boyfriend, as if that might protect her.

Three-quarters of an hour passed and the pub had begun thinning out when Dave the landlord came over. "We're closing at one o'clock, lads," he disclosed. "But you four are more than welcome to come upstairs for a late one."

I was just about to turn down the generous offer when it occurred to me that Kim would doubtless be staying too. Now what a pleasant thought that was! Evidently the other three realised it too as they were quick to accept. As more couples drifted away into the cold and foggy night, the pub cleared until just seven of us remained. Ian's heart seemed to plunge when it dawned on him that we weren't leaving like the others. Dave grabbed a bucketful of beers and a bottle of tequila and we headed upstairs. Half-pissed, half-pissed off, young Ian slumped down in an armchair and covetously pulled Kim into his lap.

The rest of us sat around necking Buds and chatting about football with Dave for an hour. When the Buds disappeared we moved on to tequila, complete with the salt thing drunken people do. Even young Ian joined in though he looked weary-eyed, forcing himself to stay awake in a vain attempt to out-drink us and impress Kim as she snuggled in his lap. Another hour elapsed before her father issued a huge yawn and announced he was going to bed. He said we were welcome to stay and that Kim would let us out.

The expression on Ian's face when he realised we were staying even longer was priceless as his world imploded. We consoled him with a treble measure of tequila. Still desperate to appear big in front of the group of older men and his cute girlfriend, he downed the glass in one. A big mistake, the youngster gagged and spluttered, spraying the contents all over Kim's top. With a squeal she jumped off his lap. "Look what you've done, you...arrrgggh."

A large wet patch had appeared across Kim's breasts, accentuating the nipples beneath that had sprouted proudly. Ian's eyes rolled in his head and he seemed to lose consciousness as a chorus of "Get 'em off, get 'em off, get 'em off," rang around the rowdy group of perverted onlookers. As Kim flustered, Mack seized the initiative by grabbing a slender wrist and pulling the beauty onto his lap. As Kim fell back and her feet elevated, the skirt rode up obscenely and we all got a glimpse of pink snatch.

With the girl in his lap and poor Ian making facial expressions like a floundering fish that had given up fighting, Mack fumbled at Kim's waist, rolling up the silver top to just beneath her breasts. A little too drunk or too tired, or both perhaps, she offered little resistance, lifting her arms up straight above the head. A tug and the top came off in Mack's hands, leaving Kim in just a pretty white lacy half-cup and the tiny skirt. Her awesome tits jiggled as she squirmed around in Mack's lap, almost threatening to spill out over the top. Not one to pass up an opportunity such as this, he reached around, goalkeeper hands forming two large claws. They clamped tight around the bouncy boobs, squeezing purposefully to mould an impressive cleavage.

From his vantage point on the adjacent armchair, young Ian could only watch dumbly as his pretty young girlfriend was mauled relentlessly. Kim's mouth formed a heart shape and she let out a whimper as Mack's thumbs grazed back and forth across each hard nipple through the bra. Mack pawed so manfully that eventually the right breast worked free of its cup. It jiggled and heaved but remained staunchly firm and in place, the nipple sticking out like a liquorice comfort. The other three of us all seemed to ease in closer, breath racing, licking our lips and nursing throbbing erections.

Draping Kim's arm over his shoulder, Mack craned in and took the delicious-looking teat between his lips, sucking with lustful intent. Only realising her predicament too late at the hands of four horny perverts did Kim pull back and try to raise an objection, glancing over appealingly at her boyfriend. Yet he was in no state to offer assistance, staring back through glazed eyes and seeming to shrug in helpless acceptance. Pulling her back to him forcefully, Mack chewed on the nipple as a hand found its way to her thigh. Kim tried to wriggle free but merely succeeded in pushing the skirt up her hips to expose the lovely pink cunt beneath.

All of this was too much for Jacko who literally leapt from the couch, falling to his knees before the girl. Reaching out, he pushed her thighs apart, the skirt compressing at her waist, before burying his face in moist crotch. All we could hear were furious slurping sounds as Jacko feasted upon that hot young pussy, interlaced with Kim's whines of appreciation. Up top, freeing the other breast from its cup, Mack continued to grope. Jacko moved higher, kissing her belly as he unzipped his jeans in readiness.

Taking out a nice hard cock, Jacko drew back the foreskin and pressed his cock tip to Kim's pussy slit as Mack lifted her arse. Kim reached up to place her hands on Jacko's shoulders, groaning as the bloated head worked its way into her cunt and spreading those gorgeous lips wide. As Mack took the opportunity to free himself from behind, Kim was laid down by Jacko on her back, lengthways on the couch. Barely losing contact, Jacko angled to rest on top, between her legs, embarking upon a nice powerful pump action, his hairy buttocks bouncing up and down as Kim groaned.

Horny as fuck and with Kim's musky scent wafting through the room, Mack moved into position at the head, tilting Kim's cheek and moving her face on its side before feeding his cock into the welcoming mouth. For thirty seconds she sucked and licked with relish whilst Mack told her in no uncertain terms what a filthy little cocksucking whore she was. Aware that there were two more hungry cocks to feed -- three if you counted young Ian -- he upped the tempo, fucking her mouth to match the rhythm of Jacko.

Wholly engrossed by the scene, momentarily I glanced across at Spud who was rubbing a discernible bulge through his jeans. Neither of us, it seemed, could wait to get a turn. Young Ian was watching as well, dumbstruck yet enchanted by the salacious scene, and powerless to act as his girlfriend was turned back into a cheap slut before his very eyes. "Fuck this," complained a desperate Spud as his cock strained at the leash, unzipping and allowing it a welcome release before palming gently.

Thankfully the wait was not an onerous one. Kim was so damned sexy, it was impossible to go on more than ten minutes. Mack reached a climax first, pulling his cock from Kim's mouth as the first line of cum stretched from the eye to her lips like the string on a spider's web covered in early morning dew. Slapping the head on her chin as he came properly with gusto, a slither of seed lassoed Kim's face obliquely. Teasing the base with eager fingers, Mack milked out a couple more loads, directly into Kim's pretty little waiting mouth. We all watched as she swallowed hungrily and pleaded for more with her eyes.

Only too happy to oblige, Spud was there in a flash, nearly knocking me over in the rush. Picking up where Mack had left off, he prepared to administer an oral pounding. Kim's eyes twinkled at the inflated head aiming at her mouth, opening wide to receive. Spud jammed the tiny hole with his imperious girth, before slotting in right up to the balls. Kim gagged but managed to compose as her mouth was fucked mercilessly.

Down below, Jacko was equally as merciless and defying logic as he clocked up fifteen minutes, pounding Kim's cunt until it was soft and pliable, buttocks animated. Lifting the girl's legs upright, he adjusted on to his knees, pushing deep into her cervix. Thrusting with force, the sound of cock slapping womb wall filled the room. Ten more powerful strokes and he gave notice that he was about to cum. Letting Spud's cock fall momentarily from her lips, Kim banged her fists and squealed at him: "Oh God, yeah, cum hard inside my slutty little..."

The sentence hung in the air as a desperate Spud forced his cock back in her mouth and started to pound with purpose. Her cheeks were bloated and the tip could clearly be seen as it made upward sorties. This was proving all too much for me and I had to ease the tension on my throbbing cock, pulling it out in readiness. It felt good in my hand but I needed to shove it in Kim for old time's sake. Having cum just a few hours earlier, the filthy little tramp was in for the ride of her life.

With a huge grunt, Jacko pumped his thick seed deep into Kim's belly. She must have cum too for she thrashed wildly, once more neglecting Spud's cock, and letting out a banshee-like wail that we all feared might wake her father. Anxious looks aside, the bedroom door remained shut. Spud rectified the situation by plugging the hole once more, muting Kim's heightened squeals in thick manhood. Holding there for precious moments until his cock had deflated, Jacko finally moved aside, tottering towards me like an old man on his last legs. I just managed to swerve out of the way before he collapsed, gasping for air on the opposite couch from Kim's prone body.

At least it was prone until Spud dictated a change of position. Seated, his cock upright and rock hard, Kim climbed to her knees, sucking with vigour once more as he gripped her hair and called her slut names. I'd rarely known a girl get off so much on such verbal abuse but Kim seemed to adore it. Her sexy bottom wiggled seductively as I homed in to claim my prize. However, the sight of Jacko's seed gurgling in the hole and snaking down the girl's inner thigh very nearly made me retch. Taking a moment to contemplate, there was only one thing for it. I rubbed my hands in sheer glee.

Looking around I saw that Jacko had regained his composure and, having been joined by Mack on the other couch, the pair had become interested spectators. They realised exactly what was coming, something we'd discussed but which none of us had managed with Kim. To be fair, back then it didn't have the kudos it now seems to enjoy. "Den's going for the arsehole!" rang out the gasp.

Now, as far as I knew, this was as close to virgin territory as it was possible to find with Kim. Looking around I saw young Ian, seemingly over the worst of his alcoholism and watching mesmerised, totally gripped by the scene as his girlfriend was ravaged senseless. "Come here," I commanded, having another thought.

When he refused, pushing back into the armchair protectively, I reached over and grabbed the youngster by the scruff of the neck. "Your boyfriend's going to lick your arse," I informed Kim.

Both shook their heads in denial, Kim's still wrapped around Spud's shaft, but I was having none of it. I could of course have gone to the bathroom and found some Vaseline or cream, but the idea of seeing this naïve young man lick his girlfriend's dirty brown ring was rather appealing. "Do it," I ordered in my most menacing tone, supplementing the words with a shove,

He moved gingerly at first, tongue poking through his teeth but rearing back. It needed another shove, and it was probably just as well he was as high as a kite. The tip of his tongue made wet contact with Kim's anus and a shudder passed right through her body. That coincided with Spud exploding in her mouth and rattling off a volley of slut names. He made sure she swallowed every drop and cleaned the sticky knob thoroughly before moving away to survey the glorious scene I was directing.

Holding Ian's head in place I ensured he gave his girlfriend's arsehole a good hard tongue-lashing before I was satisfied. Kim seemed to absolutely fucking love it, writhing and moaning as reams of Jacko's spunk dislodged and snaked down her inner thigh. Ian actually got so into it too that he prised her bum cheeks apart and tried to bury his tongue in her anal cavity. It was a lovely scene, but I had needs and a cock so hard and painful it felt like it had been hit with a hammer.

Easing him aside, I moved up close and pressed the tip of my throbbing cock to the dripping wet anal entrance. His saliva around the rim made a wonderful lube. Kim groaned and thrashed and sought solace with a cushion, hugging it tight as I worked the fat head into her snug bum hole. The walls gripped vice-like. "Eee-ew," she moaned as I held her hips and angled to get some shaft in too.

From the wings, Ian was watching with a childlike wonder as his girlfriend's tight little arse was stretched around my girth, the muscles yielding to the force I exerted. I wanted Kim's arse so badly it was untrue. Three other pairs of eyes watched intently from the other side as inch by inch the shaft disappeared into Kim's brown ring. For her part, I have to say she took it extremely well, just a clenched fist and a sucking-in of air through gritted teeth as slowly but surely her virgin arse was invaded with stiff manhood. The walls gripped so tight to the shaft that I was convinced I'd be dismembered. Feeling the scrub of tangled pubic hair finally brush the soft flesh of her arse cheek, Kim let out a huge sigh of relief.

I grinned as, unable to contain his urges any longer, Ian allowed a hand to crawl up his girlfriend's thigh to her pussy, whilst the other rested on his now exposed cock. Well, he could hardly be blamed getting turned on under these extenuating circumstances with his girlfriend's anus being stretched to breaking and her passionate cries filling the room. Drawing back, I gathered a breath and started pushing back and forth, gently at first as her freshly plucked anal cherry would allow. A series of heightened moans fell from Kim's lips as her arse was worked into a malleable state. Young Ian's fist was blurring on the shaft as arousal replaced revulsion. And evidently his other hand had found Kim's clit for she screeched with joy. "Get under there and fuck her," I ordered.

Sheepish at first, he needed a little more encouragement to move into place, with Kim's body literally lying on his as he pushed into her cunt. Working his buttocks eagerly, soon his prick was fully embedded in tight twat and he found a pulsing rhythm to match mine. With Kim's soft tits splaying to the sides, I took hold of them and squeezed playfully as my cock pistoned in and out. "Oh God, I'm so full," groaned Kim, banging her palms back on the couch.

It was true. There was little more than a thin membrane of flesh between mine and her boyfriend's cocks. So much so that I could feel his thrusts and he mine. Growing more excited beneath the spread body of his sexy girlfriend, he started to increase the pace, in turn emboldening me to do so till I was fucking Kim's arse with ardour. We went at it hard like two adversaries trying to outdo one another, ravaging both of Kim's stretched holes till she screamed. Again there were anxious looks towards her father's bedroom door.

With his lack of experience, understandably Ian was first to cum, firing what felt like a huge wad of semen into Kim's womb, reverberating so I could feel it. Six weeks of pent-up desire was released in several more spurts. Instead of moving aside as I expected, he remained in place, kissing his girlfriend tenderly as she was buggered senseless. It was such a heart-rending, loving scene to witness that it drove me right over the edge. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" I roared, spanking her arse.

Kim squealed as I ploughed deep and emptied my balls into her bowels in one huge explosive orgasm. It felt like I might never stop cumming, surpassing young Ian's volume. As I pulled out, Kim's body went limp and she collapsed in Ian's arms, the pair hugging one another tightly on the floor. Adjusting, I pulled up my boxers and jeans. I must remember to thank Dave for having us back, I thought. "Happy New Year," rang out the dawn chorus as we left the pub in the wee small hours.

Now, I wondered what my New Year Resolution should be.

*

Please feel free to provide feedback and comments. Only by doing so can I gauge whether to write more stories like this.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers
12