Once a Year is Tonight! Ch. 01

Story Info
Domme allows sub his annual orgasm.
1k words
3.74
51.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's time for my annual orgasm.

It had been more than a year, sixteen months to be exact, since my last orgasm. According to the contract my Mistress/Wife Michele and I had signed on the night before our wedding, I was contractually entitled to at least one (and not more than three) orgasm per year. However, I had committed four offenses which had added an additional four months locked in my chastity device (a cb-3000).

"Well slave, the way things were going at the beginning of this training regimen, I wasn't sure we'd ever get to your orgasm night. Sixteen months certainly is a long time, wouldn't you agree slut slave of mine?"

"Yes indeed Mistress Michele."

"Sixteen months is quite an accomplishment slut. Unfortunately, as I'm sure you can recall, the sixteen months were not without incident, were they?"

"No Mistress Michele. I am so sorry for what I did. And I'm very grateful to you for not dismissing me but instead allowing me to remain in your presence and continue my training."

"Recite your offenses for me."

"Once, while alone in the house, I was cleaning the dungeon as you had ordered. While I was dusting I found a new dildo you had purchased. It wasn't very thick but it was at least ten inches. My asshole began to twitch as I imagined being fucked by you wearing that dildo but as you weren't there, I lubed up and stuck the dildo up my ass. I then backed up to the doorway so that my ass lined up with the corner. Then I began to fuck myself."

"And then I walked in on you. Too bad! I was going to fuck you with that dildo and then surprise you with an orgasm that night. Guess you fucked up. What are the other offenses?"

"Two times I hesitated getting into your obgyn table because I knew how much pain my balls were going to get."

"That's right. Again, you screwed up. You're right I was going to have some fun with your balls...but only for an hour or so. Instead, I kept you strapped all night as I caned the hell out of your balls. The second time I called Mistress Rena and Mistress Yvette over to help me. Any other offenses?"

"Yes when you were sitting on a bench in the park, I had to be told twice to kneel before you."

"Ah yes...quite foolish indeed. Well, in spite of all that, you've done rather well. Do you realize that you've gone thirteen months without committing a major offense? You should be proud slut!"

"Thank you Mistress Michele."

"The problem is, thirteen is an odd number. Sounds silly, doesn't it slut?"

"No Mistress Michele. I'm not sure I understand what you mean Mistress Michele."

"In addition to being an odd number, thirteen is also an unlucky number. Seems like a terrible place to stop, or start something. Still, you've been a good slave so I offer you the following choice:

"Choice one -- though it would displease me to do so, I will grant you one orgasm after which you will immediately be locked into your cb-3000.

"Choice two -- you forgo your orgasm tonight. Instead, you will wait an additional two months (so you will then have 15 without committing a major offense. If you do that, I guarantee you will have multiple orgasms and will be allowed to be free of your cb-3000 for at least twelve hours. Of course if you screw up once in the next two months, I'll have you fuck yourself on the monster (a really thick and veined 10 inch dildo) until you come. Which do you choose?"

I thought for a moment, on the one hand there was a guaranteed orgasm and a guaranteed and displeased Mistress. On the other hand, I had a chance for something special (best case) or a single orgasm (worst case) within the next two months. Either way, at least for this night, choice two would greatly please my Mistress.

"I choose option two Mistress Michele."

"Are you sure? I didn't pressure you did I?"

"Not at all Mistress Michele. This is what I truly wish."

"Very well then. Your decision greatly pleases me. But that's not all you're going to do to please me. You know what to do. And it better be sincere!"

"Please Mistress Michele, please give my balls the beating they so richly deserve."

Apparently, Mistress was convinced of my sincerity because next thing she did was walk over to me and ram her knee into my balls. I doubled up in pain and nearly passed out. She used her cane to nudge my legs apart (I'm on all fours at this point) and then delivered three swift kicks to my balls. When I recovered enough to raise my head, Mistress Michele ordered my to raise and follow her into the room we use as our dungeon.

Our dungeon has one very unique piece. We have an X frame that is mounted not to a wall but a pedestal. Rotating on its axis, the x frame can be mounted horizontally (0 degrees), vertically (90 degrees) or anywhere in between. The cross was a favorite of Mistress Michele because it allowed her to tie me down, tilt me, and still have complete access to the balls she so loved to torture.

She led me over to the cross and strapped me down. Then she tilted the cross that my head was lower than my outstretched legs and vulnerable balls. Once in position, Mistress attached a set of nipple clamps (they were joined together by a chain.) The cb-3000 was then remove and a cuff was secured under the head of my cock. Mistress attached a chain to the cuff and then used a mini winch to join the chain from my to the chain attached to my nipple clamps. With a couple of turns of the winch, the tension between my cock and my nipples was such that they were stretched trying to reach each other.

"Glad to see that you're all secured. Now, because you made the right choice, I'm only going to give your precious balls 100 strokes with my cane instead of the 500 you would have gotten if you made the wrong choice. I'm not going to gag you so feel free to beg, scream and cry -- it will be a perfect soundtrack for your beating."

And so it began...

to be continued...