Once Again

Story Info
Part 2 of 'One Sunny Afternoon'.
3.3k words
4.34
22.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second time is always nerve wracking but this is no ordinary 'second time'. Who would have thought after 'that sunny afternoon' we would be meeting so soon -- and the meeting this time, would take place in....The Hamptons! I have just arrived at the East 34th Street heliport about to hop on a Helicopter bound for East Hampton. I have done some crazy things in my time, but I cannot believe that I invited a guy that I have met only once, to join me in the Hamptons.

Don't get me wrong, this is no ordinary guy; this is Will, the man who made my body tingle and took me to new heights on the desk in my office. Who could blame me for inviting him to join me for the weekend - the man is simply gorgeous!

As the Helicopter lands -- I can feel the butterflies doing a mad dance in my stomach. What if the sparks don't fly like they did the last time? I mean there is no denying that what happened in my office was a truly hot and memorable experience, but can we recapture that moment or will it be even better? Well there is only one way to find out and there is no going back now.

As I grab my bags and make my way into the arrivals area I keep thinking of what it will feel like when our lips meet again -- will he taste just as good; will you be able to feel the electricity in the air? As I come through the gates -- my driver is there waiting to take me to the beautiful house that I have rented for the weekend. As we arrive on King's Point Road -- I am in awe of the house that I have rented. It's perfect! Right on Gardiners Bay this contemporary saltbox house is just what I imagined. Through the front door there is a beautiful fireplace for us to curl up in front of. We are a minutes walk from the beach but we also have our own secluded pool -- for a little late night skinny dipping or 'whatever' takes our fancy.

As I unpack my stuff and wait for him to arrive I roam around the house thinking about what the weekend will hold and going through a mix of apprehension and excitement about what's going to happen over the next few days. I imagine us walking around Montauk and grabbing a bite to eat at 'Duryea Lobster Deck'. And of course taking late night walks along the beach, hand in hand, lip to lip and body to body.

The sound of a car pulling up brings me out of my out of my daydream. I check myself in the mirror as my heart rate speeds up. The doorbell rings as I am rushing down the stairs. As I reach the door I take a deep breath and open it. There you are and once again - you take my breath away. Instead of the beautifully tailored man in a suit you are there in your T-shirt stretched across that magnificent chest and jeans looking every inch the gorgeous creature I have so been looking forward to seeing again. As soon as you see me that beautiful smile spreads across your face and my insides melt -- I have made the right decision.

As you step through the door I ask -- 'How was your flight?'

'Fantastic -- a helicopter out to the Hamptons? A bit extravagant, but thank you so much for ticket' you say.

'It was my pleasure -- and you are definitely worth it. Well you better be' is my response with a sly smile and dirty giggle.

With a sparkle in his eye and a sly grin on his face his arm slides around my waist and pulls me in close.

'We made the connection over lunch and seeing you now -- I know it'll be same, over and over again.'

Before I can say another word I feel his lips press against mine and just as I thought, the electricity is intense! As we part it seems as if we've been standing there kissing forever, but it is only a hello kiss and we stand smiling to ourselves like a couple of teenagers. As I look up again into those amazing eyes, I feel his arms wrap round me and pull me into a hug that is filled with so much warmth that it feels as if we are one. It feels so good to have his arms around me and feeling all those tight muscles as he squeezes me close and tells me what a fantastic time we are going to have and how he can't wait to wake up with me in his arms.

He is saying all of the right things and my heart is skipping beats, but I am also thinking about that thick cock of his plunging in and out of me and of course this time me plunging in and out of him. As much as I want to lie in his arms and feel his lips on my neck as he gently wakes me up. I want to feel my cock in that tight little hole of his.....that is a bliss I have yet to experience.

As I show him around the house we can't help looking at each other and smiling -- I can't believe I am here and with him -- it seems we can't stop kissing either because the next minute our lips are locked in another passionate kiss. This time his tongue enters my mouth and I can feel my insides explode as the heat rises between us, thank god I decided to change into something cooler, otherwise the skirt I was wearing earlier would be all wet right now. I know if I don't stop this we could end up not getting far, so I pull away and stare into those beautiful eyes of his. As we walk around the deck with the sparkling blue water of the pool, I watch him dip your toes in the water. He turns and walks towards me and once again our lips are one and the heat is rising. I have never kissed a man like him and it feels so right I just want to rip his clothes off right here and now.

As we pull apart he look into my eyes you says.

'Are you ready?'

'Ready for what? I thought we were......' I say as he presses his finger to my lips and says.

'I have a surprise for you.'

'What is it?' I say as I look into his handsome face. His eyes twinkle as he sees the surprise and bewilderment on my face.

'That would be telling.' He says.

I look at his beaming face and wonder what he's got planned and although I try to find out he keeps firmly quiet letting his hand settle on the small of my back as he pulls me close yet again and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the house. I begin to wonder where we are going but being with him I feel safe and am willing to go anywhere. We arrive on the beach -- the sun has set and the water looks so beautiful. As we walk along hand and hand the moment feels so special and as I think things can't get any better, we walk upon a scene that is so beautiful I can hardly believe my eyes. In front of me is a candle lit scene with a blanket and champagne. The shock on my face is easy to read and I find myself and not for the first time thinking -- this guy is pretty special.

I just don't know what to say and I keep asking myself -- when and where did he have time to do all of this? The pop of the champagne and the sound of the waves cause me to drift into a fantastic place, but it's when his arms wrap around that I feel the heat and once again we are kissing with renewed passion. He asks if I am tired, but I am too excited to sleep, the anticipation of spending every minute with him completely takes over me.

'No I'm good' I say and he smiles and says.

'Great'

We sit under the stars drinking champagne, kissing and just being with each other. I can feel his hard cock through his jeans against my thigh and I can feel my own cock getting stiff in the beautiful Agent Provocateur lace panties, I so wisely decided to change into. As he rolls on top of me I can feel the tightness in his jeans. It feels so good, so intense, I just want to stay here and get naked, run in the surf and FUCK right here in this spot on the beach. His lips move from my mouth, down my neck to a place they have been before and it feels right. I can feel his tongue snake out and lick as he cups one of my breasts, sending me rocketing upwards and grown even harder -- if that is possible. But just as I begin to melt away, he pulls me up and leads me by the hand back to the house. As we come through the back gate, we find ourselves by the pool. With the lights on and the starry sky hung above us it is truly amazing. The water looks so inviting and feeling as hot as I am right now -- this would be the perfect place to cool off. As I turn from the water, he is standing in front of me

'Your body is beautiful, so sculpted; it is like looking at the statue of David.' I say

I walk closer to him and rub my hands down his chest across his firm stomach. I can feel every ridge of his abs and it is turning me on! He bends down and kisses me firmly and fully on the lips as his hands cup my firm little ass. I look into his eyes you say

'That can wait till later'

He turns me around, and there in front of me is a table set for 2. How has he pulled this off - is what I am wondering but -- who cares -- it is amazing and I feel like the most beautiful and special woman in the world. Dinner is amazing and of course everything is exquisite. We talk and find out more about each other, telling stories of our youth which inevitably turns into a little flirtation as he run his fingers over my hand. Being here with him in this beautiful place just sends me over the edge and I excuse myself to go freshen up for 'The Main Event'. As I grab my stuff and head into the bathroom to shower and change I hear him say...

'Meet you in the pool'

'See you there!!' I smile and say

After washing off the Helicopter journey with a hot shower I wrap my self in a comfy robe and make my way back to where he is sitting on the deck by the pool. As I arrive candles light up the night and the outdoor smells are heavy with perfume. I turn and there he is shirt off with champagne chilled and ready -- the pool is cool and inviting. I come over and sit next to him and we toast to our weekend. He begins to rub my shoulders, which feels like heaven - I could stay there forever. I feel his hands slide around my neck and slowly slide underneath the robe revealing my shoulders. His lips gently brush the nape of my neck as they make their way down my shoulders -- his lips feel so soft that I am starting to get hard all over.

He slides the robe down and as it falls to my waist I feel his hands reach around me, while all the while his lips are still kissing my shoulders and neck. I want to kiss him back but he has me firmly between his legs and is clearly taking his time with me. I can feel his tongue slide between my shoulder blades as his lips begin to kiss the top, middle and finally the lower part of my back. I don't think I can take it anymore and I turn and wrap my arms around his neck as our lips meet. Our tongues eagerly explore each others mouths as I wrap my legs around his waist and press my hard cock against him.

I slide my hands underneath to the top of his jeans and unfasten the button as the skin of our upper bodies comes into contact, all the while the heat rising between us as we continue to kiss. I move from his mouth to his neck -- smelling him and savouring the taste of him on my. He stands and pulls his jeans off in front of me and there again, is that beautiful hard cock. He reaches for my hand and pulls me up, untying my robe and letting it fall before we both dive into the pool. Immediately I am on top of him again kissing his neck and letting the water wash over us. his stiff dick presses against mine and is enough to make me cum, but I want to hold back because there is more that I want to do to you.

I slide around behind him and begin to massage his shoulders. Light moans encourage me to continue and I follow his lead and kiss his back lower, and lower. I move you forward to the edge of the pool and I slip lower down his back covering it with my tongue and kisses. My hands grab his waist as he lifts himself up and leans forward so that spectacular ass comes into view -- this is the part I have been waiting for. My tongue glides over those peachy cheeks and slides down into the crack -- back over your cheeks softly biting each one and then back into the crack where I use my hands to spread his ass, to get at my favourite part. Soft moans are coming from him as I slip my tongue inside. I can hear by his sounds that I have found the right spot. I tease his tight hole with my tongue licking the outside and flicking it before plunging long and deep inside -- I could do this all night but there is more on the way.

I turn you around and now his cock is rock hard and begging for my attention. I tease the head with my tongue feeling it bounce and move with anticipation. His head is thrown back and I can tell he is ready as his cock enters my warm and waiting mouth. Mmmm.....the taste of it is driving me crazy and I can't get enough -- more and more -- I want more. I glide up and down the shaft taking him in and adding pressure while I'm massaging his balls. I can feel tell he is ready to cum -- shooting that hot load down my throat, but the game is far from over. I let him slide out of my mouth and when I look in his eyes I can see nothing but desire, desire for me and sure enough he drops back into the water and pull me close kissing me hard on the mouth.

His tongue is searching my mouth wanting to taste what I tasted, wanting to feel me -- feel you. He pulls away and it is my turn to receive the pleasure. I go with him up on the side of the pool sliding while his tongue slides all over my body causing my back to arch from the sheer pleasure. Over my nipples -- biting and teasing them making me scream out with pleasure -- it feels so good -- so very, very good. Then I feel his mouth wrap around my hard and waiting cock -- the pleasure is intense because I am in this place so far from home and with him. I am at the height of pleasure and I can't get enough as his mouth moves up and down my stiff cock taking me all in -- my head thrown back and wanting more and more of him. I have never had someone suck my dick so well and he is a master -- but as I did with you before, you stop and turn me over and begin to play with my ass getting it ready for the next stage.

Your tongue slides in and out of my ass -- so good and so hot. Then I feel one finger, the tongue, the finger, two fingers and then the tongue -- now I know what is coming next, but its not my turn to get fucked again -- its my turn to fuck you. I change positions and now he is out of the pool and my tongue is sliding in and out of his ass again. Making that tight little hole of his get wetter and wetter, opening him up so that I can take him to the same place he took me......in my office.

Now is the time to make my move as I hear him moan and groan -- so let's play. I slide my dick in slowly -- the pain is intense but the pleasure is greater, and I can see it all over his face -- deeper I glide, pressing myself further inside of him until he can feel all of me inside. Slowly I move so that his body gets used to my wonderfully, delicious cock going in and out, in and out. As his body relaxes he looks over his shoulder and says:

'Fuck me!'

And with that I pick up the pace moving faster and faster -- I can feel the cum building up inside me the sensation starting in my toes and moving up.

We both move out of the pool and onto the deck where he falls onto his back and I enter him again this time with no pain only pleasure -- now I want to 'FUCK' and fuck hard. He grabs my ass to push me in deeper, to feel my desire and give him exactly what he wants - a very hard fucking!! We are both screaming in ecstasy as our bodies move as one, as I pound him harder and deeper. I am reaching places inside him that I have been waiting to discover. It is all he can do not to scream out my name in this beautiful place -- but scream out you do;

'YES, YES, BRIANNA, FUCK ME HARDER!'

It is wonderful and I can feel it in you before you even say anything, which is perfect as I am about to explode.

At the same time I pull out and shoot hot cum all over his body just as he erupts in the most splendid of orgasms.

We both scream out and I collapse on top of him as the sweat and cum mix with our exhausted bodies. We lay there in each others arms for what seems like an eternity not saying anything but understanding each other completely.

It feels so good to be in this place with him -- I feel safe and wanted and it is fantastic! I raise my head his chest and look at him and like so many times that day, he plants the most perfect and wonderful kiss on my lips telling me how happy he is that we're here and how much he has wanted to have this moment with me. It has been the best start to a weekend that I could have imagined and I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds...