Once Bitten

Story Info
A strip club worker seeks love amid a den of lust.
3.4k words
4.25
14.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a grey, wet afternoon in early November. Natasha was feeling as dreary as the weather around her as she pulled into employee parking at the strip club. Once again she hoped that nobody saw her getting out of the faded blue Honda Accord. She had been proud of the car when it was new; a dozen years, a quarter of a million miles and a thousand tears ago. Now it was as tired and run down as she felt. Working four nights a week serving cocktails wasn't going to earn the money to replace it any time soon. The happy and contented life she had left behind seemed as distant now as the man who had left her behind. Apparently love, like a car, simply doesn't last forever.

She pulled her overcoat tightly around her body and walked across the parking lot to the side door. After knocking twice, the heavy steel door was opened by Marcus, a rather large black man who was tasked with the protection of the girls. He nodded at Natasha as she walked by, but otherwise paid her little attention. The music was blaring and Monica was up on stage. She still wore her lace bra so it had to be the first song of her set. The hallway was always dark, so the patrons wouldn't see Natasha making her way to the employees' dressing room. There she shed her jacket, adjusted her dress and began to fix her make-up. The face in the mirror had lost its sparkle, and though she always painted on a smile for customers and co-workers, it was all just a mask; as much a part of the costume she wore as the black sequined mini dress. When she was 21 Natasha was a knock out. Now, a decade later, she still turned heads. Her dark hair and dark eyes offset an Eastern European complexion that was diluted somewhat by her mother's mixed American ancestry. High cheek bones gave her an air of royalty. Her 36DD breasts perfectly accented a well toned 5'4" frame. Her legs were always her best feature; long, smooth and still limber enough to tuck her feet behind her neck. Flexibility had made her a great cheerleader. Cheerleading had introduced her to her husband. Her husband had dumped her for another young former cheerleader. Now she always dressed to cover, rather than accentuate her body. The only difference was when she had to work. She was a server, not a dancer, but to some extent everyone was part of the show.

"Looking good, Natasha," came a voice from behind her. It was Lisa; a 5'2" 90 pound redhead who used the stage name "Wild Cherry." Lisa had a cherry tattooed on each of her breasts and a pair of cherries tattooed just above her clitoris. Her dark red hair hung in light curls just below her shoulders. Four years of gymnastics and six years of Karate had given her a body perfect for pole dancing. Her breasts were 32D; large enough to suit her frame but not huge. When asked if they were real Lisa would only smile and refuse to answer. Lisa had been one of the first to welcome Natasha and had helped show her around. She was almost too friendly sometimes. Even though Natasha was straight, the sexual tension between them was always there.

"Thanks, Lisa," Natasha said. She gave herself one last look in the mirror and then went to clock in. The other girls greeted Natasha as she passed. They were a pretty close knit group. Natasha was sure most of them were either lesbians or bisexual. When she came back, Lisa was doing her pre-show stretching. It was a routine she always did just before going up on stage. All the girls had something that made them unique. Tonya had the best slow erotic tease. Gwen was the tallest. Sonya had the biggest boobs. Monica had the most innocent baby face. Kim was the biggest slut. Lisa was the most athletic.

The club was packed. That made things a lot more hectic, but Natasha prided herself in getting drinks to her tables quickly and without mistakes. She had a flirtatious smile, but she left the teasing to the dancers. For the most part, the patrons showed their appreciation with tips, which she stuffed throughout the night into a pickle jar with her name on it that was kept behind the bar. She had a few offers from guys to show her boobs for money, but Natasha never did that in the club. Monica was doing an impromptu lap dance to coax a ten dollar bill from the hand of a soldier on leave. Lisa was hanging upside down from one leg as she dropped her sequined bra to the stage below. Natasha had no time to watch either of them. She was passing off drinks with a smile while a drunk slid his hand under her skirt to rub her bottom. She hated to be touched by these people, but one of the bouncers was already on his way to remind the man that he couldn't touch the girls. Natasha just brushed it off and resumed her duties.

A group of businessmen arrived together and were escorted to a section where three tables had been placed together in advance and reserved for them. Natasha was given the table and told by the manager to treat them especially well. They were celebrating a big contract and planned on having a very good time. They had certainly come to the right place. The man at the end of the table said he would be getting the tab. Before they had even ordered their drinks he put a fifty dollar tip in Natasha's hand. "Just to see you smile, gorgeous," he said. Natasha took the tip and the compliment in stride.

Over the next two hours, the men proved to be the big spenders of the evening. They "made it rain," by showering Lisa and Kim as they danced together in their G strings and kissed; their bodies grinding together to the beat of music. They handed out tips to everyone who came and danced for them; and to Natasha each time she brought another round. The man paying for it all was named Trey.

Trey was 36 years old with broad shoulders, dark, piercing eyes, a rugged jawbone and an athlete's body. He had been a high school quarterback who tore an ACL in his first year of college and never played again. Three years ago he had purchased the company from his uncle. With a lot of hard work he had turned the company around. Unlike the others at the table who were loud and raucous, Trey was sober and in control. Natasha began to wish she had met Trey under different circumstances. She found him very attractive, but dating customers was never very high on her list.

The men wanted something special tonight, so they arranged for a private party after hours. The party room was a conference area set apart from the rest of the club. Since the club could not serve alcohol after hours, the bottles of liquor were purchased ahead of time. Trey asked for Natasha to stay and serve, though everyone was free to help themselves if they preferred. There was no stage or dance pole, but the tables were sturdy. Sonya, Kim and Lisa agreed to dance for the group. The men tipped well and wanted a show to remember.

Natasha discovered right away that this party was going to be a little different from the others. After a few exotic dances that had all three girls down to their G strings, one of the men was put in a chair on a table for a little extra attention. They rubbed their bodies against the man and each other as they unbuttoned his shirt and unfastened his pants. Then Kim went to her knees, took out the man's cock and began to suck him. She was quickly joined by Sonya, and the two girls took turns going down on him while the others cheered. Not to be outdone, Lisa went to get an office chair. When she returned, she selected a volunteer, had him take out his cock and sit in the chair. Then she did a back bend to put her hands on the arm rests and rolled over so that she was in a vertical 69 with her thighs on the back of the chair and her mouth eagerly seeking his cock. Natasha blushed at the action, but tried hard not to show her embarrassment. As she walked past them, she gave the chair a slow spin. It made for a great show.

Trey could tell that Natasha felt a little out of place, so he went over to talk with her apart from the group. He seemed to have a way of putting her at ease, even with the craziness going on around them. He asked for her telephone number, but Natasha didn't give it to him. She wasn't even sure why she was so reluctant. Maybe something about the whole situation was freaking her out. Natasha hadn't even dated since her divorce, and here she was in the middle of a growing orgy. The private parties she'd been at before had never been this wild.

The man in the office chair pulled Lisa's G string aside and was licking her pussy as she went down on him. Lisa was obviously enjoying it immensely, as her moans of passion demonstrated. For her part, she was giving the man the most erotic blowjob of his life. On the table, the other man had cum all over Sonya's tits. Kim licked them clean and snowballed the cum back with Sonya, which brought cheers from the men. Then the girls moved on, seeking more eager volunteers. They weren't paying much attention to their drinks, which gave Natasha plenty of time to talk with Trey.

By the time the night was through, everyone who was willing had their cocks sucked by one or more of the girls. None of the girls had allowed penetration, though Kim agreed to go home with one of the men after the party. Through it all, Markus kept watchful eyes on the girls; never speaking; never moving from his seat. Since it was a private party, no new alcohol sales were recorded. Though the girls all made substantial tips, no cash for sex transactions had occurred and none of the girls had engaged in vaginal intercourse. It was all perfectly legal. The only thing that mattered to Markus was protecting the club and the girls. From his point of view, everything had gone perfectly.

Over the next few weeks Natasha became a little more accustomed to the wild side of her co-workers. She and Lisa became close friends. They went shopping together, swapped stories of what they loved and hated about men, shared a few bits of gossip about their co-workers and in general bonded very well. Natasha shared some of the more painful details of the decade she had spent with her husband. Lisa eventually admitted to being married for three years to a crack head who had stolen from the wrong dealer a couple of weeks before their divorce was finalized, which made her a widow. Trey came in every Friday, sometimes alone and sometimes with others. Some nights he would ask Natasha out. Other nights he would just flirt with her and then go home.

One night after work Natasha agreed to go unwind at Lisa's place. It was a large apartment, though sparsely furnished. Lisa quickly fixed them each a drink and then asked, "So why don't you want to go out with that guy? He seems to be pretty cool.... at least from what I've seen."

Natasha hesitated for a moment before answering. Suddenly she needed to sample that drink. Lisa politely waited for her reply. "I.... I don't know," she said as a nervous flush came to her cheeks. "I guess I'm just not ready to let a man get close to me. You know how it is, once bitten twice shy?"

"Yes, I know how it is," Lisa said. She sat her glass down and walked over to Natasha. "I know what you need more than anything." With that she pulled Natasha to her and kissed her. Natasha was shocked at first; both by the kiss and then by the fact that she was kissing Lisa back. "I...I', not gay," she said at last. She took a step backward, but there was a wall behind her. Lisa reached down and lifted Natasha's hands over her head, crossed her wrists and held them against the wall with one hand. "It's not about preference," she said as she again kissed her friend. "It's about what's available."

Her hand slide down Natasha's belly and under the waistband of the black shorts Natasha wore. Although Natasha could have easily pulled away, she let the smaller redhead secure her wrists. Lisa's middle finger slid between the folds of her labia, then curled to penetrate her before pulling back. She slid the finger into her mouth as her face was only inches from Natasha's face. "Mmmmmm, delicious," she said as she sucked Natasha's juices off her finger. "Better than I anticipated."

She released Natasha's hands and stepped back. As she reached for her friend's hand, her fingertips curled to Natasha's fingertips. Though there was almost no effort applied, she pulled Natasha behind her as she walked to the bedroom. Natasha's mind raced as she tried to decide what to do. Though she knew her friend was bi, she had never even considered having sex with another woman. Just the thought of having to taste another woman's sex was repulsive to her. Still, her body very obviously needed the attention that Lisa was offering.

"Just relax and enjoy," Lisa said as she unfastened her friend's shorts. She pulled shorts and panties together off Natasha's hips as the confused woman sat on the edge of the bed. "This is all about you, Lisa said. "Only you." The redhead pulled Natasha's legs up as she herself went to her knees. The touch of Lisa's tongue on her pussy was like a jolt of reality to Natasha. She sat partially upright and tried to close her legs, but Lisa held them firmly apart as her tongue slid between Natasha's labia and very slowly licked over the hesitant woman's swelling clit. Natasha gave out a moan of pleasure and fell back onto the bed. She did need this.

Lisa liked giving head more than anything. It didn't matter to her whether her lover was male or female. Natasha had only experienced such pleasure a few times. Her husband was only good for a few quick licks before fucking her, and Natasha had only a couple of lovers before him. Lisa's talent quickly overcame Natasha's reluctance. In moments she was moaning and crying out for more. Lisa brought her to the edge of climax three times before finally taking her to release. For Natasha, it was the most intense orgasm of her life. Her body seemed to explode n passionate release. She was almost embarrassed at the intensity. It didn't bother Lisa at all. She simply caressed Natasha's breasts for a moment and resumed her efforts as soon as the post orgasmic sensitivity eased.

Natasha had never experienced multiple orgasms, but Lisa succeeded where others had failed to try. After five intense climaxes, Lisa positioned Natasha face down with her knees under her. As Lisa lay on her back between Natasha's legs, she began working a vibe back and forth in Natasha's drenched pussy. Her tongue continued to caress her friend's clit through two more orgasms before Natasha was exhausted. Lisa crawled up beside her and the two slept in each other's arms.

The next day Natasha took one of the half dozen business cards Trey had given her and called the number listed as his cell phone. She had no idea what to say other than to identify herself when he answered. He immediately thanked her for calling and suggested that they meet for lunch; someplace safe. She agreed to meet him downtown. It was about as public and as safe a place as she could think of. The whole time she was getting ready Natasha was nervous. No... she was terrified. Although Trey always seemed to put her at ease, this was still a big step for her.

After a nervous greeting, Natasha began to feel more relaxed. They talked for hours; first at the restaurant, then at a nearby park, and finally over dinner. It was getting late and Natasha began to wonder when he was going to make his move. That move never came. He simply took her back to where her car was parked, gave her a hug and said goodnight. During the drive home Natasha wondered about that. Why hadn't he hit on her? She was still wondering about that when he called to say he had a wonderful time, and wanted to know if they could do it again. She made up an excuse for the next day out of habit, but then scheduled another date for the following weekend.

Over the next few weeks Natasha and Trey began to date more often. Lisa had never let on to anyone that Natasha was anything more than just a friend, though Natasha has returned to Lisa's apartment several times. At first she just wanted Lisa to make her cum. Then she asked Lisa to fuck her with a strap on, which Lisa did without hesitation. Finally she decided to go down on Lisa. Lisa actually refused at first, mainly because she didn't want Natasha to think she had to. When Natasha insisted, Lisa agreed. It felt very strange to Natasha to lick another woman's pussy. It was always a taboo. When her husband had wanted a threesome it had repulsed her. Now she was beginning to re-think it all. It wasn't bad. In fact, it felt good to give such intense pleasure to someone else. What about Trey? Was she finally ready to try giving her heart to another man? Could she learn to suck him with as much enthusiasm as Lisa showed when she gave head?

The next weekend she decided to tell Trey everything, including the "friends with benefits" relationship she had with her co-worker. She assured him that she wasn't gay; it was just her experiences with men that led her to experiment. However, she had overcome her aversion to other females, and now if Trey really wanted a threesome she would arrange it with Lisa.

Trey listened to her, smiled and slowly shook his head. "No, all I want is you," he said. "And I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for you to be ready. I know you've been hurt before. I know you're scared to love again. I'm patient. When you're ready to give me a chance to prove I'm not like the other guys you've met, I'll be here."

Natasha's jaw dropped as she looked at Trey. He was unlike any man she had ever met. "I...I," she stammered for a moment as her eyes stared into his. "I think I'm in love with you."

Trey stepped forward and caught her up in his arms. He gently kissed her lips and said, "I know I'm in love with you. I don't need other girls. I don't need exotic dancers. I don't need anything but someone I can love unconditionally until the day I die."

Natasha felt her eyes well up with tears. This was what she had wanted her entire life. She pulled herself tightly to him and held him like she would never let him go. That night they made love for the first time. It was the most amazing night of Natasha's life. She was finally able to let go of all the baggage and pain that she had felt since her divorce. Trey knew everything about her and had accepted her just the way she was.

Natasha never returned to the strip club. She and Lisa remained close friends, though they were never again to share intimacy. Natasha became Trey's secretary and although they worked together every day and spent nearly every waking hour together, they never tired of each other's company. They were lovers, best friends and soul mates. Some people wondered how they could ever spend so much time together and not drive each other crazy. Those poor souls would never understand.