Once in a Lifetime Opportunity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did ask if he'd let me fuck him, I wasn't sure I wanted the "bottom" yet, and he assured me he didn't think our relationship was so two dimensional and that we'd explore and enjoy any roles either of us wanted, including a threesome he could enjoy. He told me he was flying back to his place in the Caymans the following afternoon and asked if I'd come with him and he could have me flown back where ever I wanted, here to catch my flight home or just home no one needed to know, he told me he was very good with secrecy. I hadn't really planned past my big date tonight, hoping it might last all weekend, but I remembered at least one of the girls saying she had to goto work Sat. night so this would have to be our big night.

John mentioned he had also arranged for me to get some new clothes, a nice dinner and access to the hottest club in town to start our date. It wasn't until later I found out how much credit he'd left for me at the hotel/casino, but it seemed as if John had gotten everything he wanted and it included me as a willing fuck partner and “consultant.” I'd gotten my fantasy weekend started out with a bang and a once in a lifetime relationship with the sexiest person I'd ever known.

12