Once in a While

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dutchrain
dutchrain
14 Followers

I clearly had too much clothes on, I wanted to feel her against my skin and my stallion was running havoc in his stable. But not here in my study.

I quickly stood up, lifted her on my shoulder, unsophisticated, I admit it, but I was feeling a bit Neanderthalish. I wanted to drag her into my cave and carried her, ignoring her protests -once or twice tapping her arse-cheeks on the way when she got too loud- into my bedroom. Before I flung her on my bed, I pulled the panties down over her butt, which was only covered by a narrow strip of fabric anyway. Her arse had tempted me, the cheeks quivered as she moved her legs struggling against my grip. Had she realized how tempting she was, she would have kept still.

There she was, the thong barely covering her mound and with a quick move I pulled it down over her legs. She gasped, looked at me with big, alarmed eyes, while her hands flew protectively towards her paradise.

"Show me, dear," I coaxed. "Show me yours, I 'll show you mine." I could not decide if I should keep my eyes on her quivering breasts or on her pussy. I chose the latter, as she slowly slid her hands to the side, spreading her fingers wide as she did so. First a little hesitantly, then provocatively, she put her hands beside her head, opened her thighs. My stallion started to stampede, he knew his destination near and her scent bedazzled me. The sight of her lush lips, framed by the straps and the dark stockings, topped by a neat triangle of lushly curled hair made me hungry for her already abundantly flowing nectar.

I bent down, determined to taste inhaling her aroma deep into me as her voice slowed me down.

"Show!" she demanded hoarsely.

Half leaning over her, I stopped. "I want a quick taste, dear, then I'll show you what I 've got for you."

"Quick" she confirmed panting, welcoming opening her legs further. I took another deep draw of her fragrance, then plunged into the nectar. She twitched and gasped the moment she felt my tongue, lifted her hips to meet my mouth. Growling with pleasure I licked from her honey pot, her sweet salty juice filling my mouth. Wildly my stallion reminded me that this was not all, and reluctantly I raised my head, not without giving some attention to her clit, which made her quiver and ripped a deep, hoarse moan from her mouth.

I tore the clothes off from my body, entangled with shirt and tie, opened with fidgety fingers my pants and while I stepped out off my shoes my best horse jumped eagerly from his stable. With sparkling eyes she had watched breathlessly, now she pulled up her knees and let them fall to the sides. Without hesitation I knelt between her thighs.

"S- socks," she stammered breathlessly. I just grinned. Probably smugly.

"You are still wearing yours and your shoes too, dear."

She protested I had not taken them off of her. The protest turned into loud moans when I knocked at her entrance once and without waiting for a further invitation, dived right in, telling her murmuring how much I had missed her, how exquisite she was, how much my stallion loved to be inside her.

Her arms and legs wrapped around me as I, my eyes locked on hers, thrusted again and buried myself completely in her. For a long moment I did not move a muscle, just enjoyed her warm, moist inside wrapped around me. Challenging she lifted her hips against mine, twice I answered this call before I paused again and pressed my lips to her mouth, filling it with my tongue as deep as my steed filled his favorite stall.

I lifted my head, took a deep breath, pushed so quickly and deep into her, she squealed. Her warm, moistness clenched around me, she quivered, a shiver ran through her limbs, her body bucked under me. A deep, long-drawn cry pressed itself over her lips. Only twice I was able to conquer her again before my jewels contracted and pumped great squirts of my juice into her.

Panting, I lay down on her, not yet ready to leave paradise, but when her legs and arms loosened their grip though, and slowly dropped to the mattress, I rolled myself off of her and stretched out beside her. Leaning on one arm I looked at her, a satisfied smile on my face.

Slowly she turned her head towards me, her mouth slightly open, air flowing arhythmically over her lips, cheeks glowing. She looked at me out off glazed eyes. Ever so slowly her lips formed a kiss-mouth. Butterfly-like I slipped my lips over hers for a lasting moment while my fingers rested on her thigh.

I am able to learn. If I want to.

dutchrain
dutchrain
14 Followers
12