Once In A While

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy57
Mandy57
8 Followers

"You live in the big white Cape on the lake, right?"

I shuddered a little when I realized he knew exactly where I lived. Of course, just about everyone knew where I lived. Seacliff was the neighborhood "haunted" house after all and such was the reason I was drawn to it and purchased the enormous Cape Cod with the tainted past without thinking twice.

Detective Garcia leaned over and kissed me again before shutting my door.

"Don't fall in love before I get there."

I laughed and told him not to worry, I would be waiting. He watched until I was safely locked inside my car before he walked over to his unmarked Crown Vic and pulled out of the parking lot behind me. He followed me for a couple of miles before turning up the side road which lead to the police station and I watched him in my side mirror until he disappeared from sight. I thought about the possibilities of the evening and pressed the gas pedal a little closer to the floor.

My house was presentable enough but I changed the sheets on my bed, just in case. I lit several candles throughout the living room and changed into my favorite jeans and a soft white sweater. It was comfortable but sexy and easy to get out of, and trust me, that was on my mind.

It was about twenty minutes later that I heard his car pull up the drive and a few moments later, my doorbell rang.

I expected Mike when I opened the door, I didn't however, expect the dozen long stemmed red roses he carried in with him or the heart shaped box of expensive chocolates he handed to me when he came through the door.

I was smiling from ear to ear. "What is this?"

"These are for the maid. You, get me instead."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing and I told him that was a fair enough deal, I was still the one making out.

He asked me where my vases were and I pointed to the cupboards above the microwave. He reached up easily enough and found a clear crystal vase which he filled with water then added the beautiful flowers. He placed the vase and flowers on the dining room table, turned around and asked me what I thought.

"I think the maid is one lucky girl."

He grinned and pulled me into his arms. I suddenly realized how much taller he was than me, barefoot, I barely came up to his chest and I stood on tip toes to kiss him. This kiss was different than the others, sweet and gentle as if the urgency had been replaced with something else, something deeper, and something I hadn't expected.

This gentle giant of a man made me feel like a young girl again.

Hormones? At my age, I know all about them and mine were completely out of control. My knees were wobbly and weak, my heart was pounding like there was a marching band inside my chest and I had trouble remembering who I was.

His kisses were tender, teasing me it seemed, slowly urging me to ask for more. I kissed him back, softly at first but when the heat seared through me like a forest fire, I crushed my mouth onto his, opening my lips slightly so that my tongue could graze his.

Michael's grip suddenly became tighter and as he pulled me closer I felt his hardness pressing urgently against my belly. I raised my hips into his, grinding his erection between us and a deep groan filled his throat as his hand slipped into my hair, twisting it around his fingers.

The strength in Michael's hands was incredible and I couldn't have moved even if I had wanted to. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he lifted me up off of the ground and set me down on the cool black granite of my island counter top.

At this height my head was level with his and my legs wrapped easily around his waist. Like two teenagers, we kissed and clung to each other, touching and exploring as if we had never experienced anything like this before.

Michael stood back for a moment, his face flushed, his breathing heavy in his broad chest.

"God, what you do to me. You make me feel like I am seventeen again. In fact, better than that cause I never got this lucky when I was seventeen."

I burst out laughing at his comment and his smile broadened. "I love it when I make you laugh."

I smiled and pulled him back to me, grabbing his gorgeous behind as I did. "And I love it when you make me laugh. It sounds like we are a perfect match."

Michael looked at me through half closed lids and said, "So, it's all about you, is it?

I kissed him long and hard before saying, "Of course it is. It is always all about me."

It was Michael's turn to laugh out loud before offering his rendition of Toby Keith's "I Wanna Talk About Me," which sent me into gales of laughter until my stomach hurt and I nearly fell off of the counter.

I had tears running down my cheeks by the time he finished up the second chorus and he began kissing them away between verses. Soon his mouth was on mine again, hungry and wanting and I asked him if he was ready to take me to bed and ravish me.

He lifted me from the counter, swept me up into his arms and whispered, "Just show me the way, babe."

I pointed to the foyer and he carried me to the bottom of the steps before putting me down. I kissed him again then took his hand as we climbed the stairwell together. We walked up silently, hands clasped together and I led him into my bedroom.

We stood at the side of the mahogany sleigh bed, arms wrapped around each other, kissing for a moment until he lifted me up onto the bed and stood between my legs. His hands went to my stomach first, slipping beneath my sweater, his fingers clutching and stroking my skin before pulling the sweater over my head and sliding his fingers inside the waist band of my jeans.

Michael unsnapped them quickly then slowly unzipped them, his dark eyes never leaving mine. I lifted my hips up for him as he pulled them from my legs and dropped them into a heap on the floor. His hands caressed my bare thighs as his fingers teased the edge of my pale pink panties, never touching the skin beneath but setting fire to the core of me just the same.

I quivered and squirmed beneath his hands, struggling to force his fingers inside the lacy fabric but the man held fast, taunting me with his touch.

I closed my eyes when I felt his tongue running along the skin of my inner thigh and moaned as I felt the heat of his mouth against the wetness of the silky fabric between my legs.

His teeth bit playfully at the thin cloth and the tender mound beneath it making me ache for more.

My mind spun as I grabbed the back of his head urging him to take what he wanted and in a second he removed the thin material between us.

His tongue teased and titillated until his soft kisses drew the core of me into his mouth. I bucked and writhed what I could beneath him, a prisoner to the strength of his grip on my thighs and when he slid his tongue inside of me, his nose rubbing against my tender nub, I felt my release cover his face as he drank me in.

I couldn't think, my mind had left me somewhere in that hot whiteness and I was aware of nothing but his mouth on me. I was running on pure emotion or perhaps raw passion because when his tongue began the slow grind again I could think of nothing but to hope this never ended.

I rode wave after wave, lost in a place of utter sensation, unable to bring a discernable thought into focus, I only knew I could not stand it any longer but at the same I could not bear him to stop.

When I finally found I had no more strength left in me and slowly released his head from my grasp, he gently bit my inner thigh before raising himself up and stripping in front of me.

I looked at him, hard, throbbing, dark blood running through the swollen tip, and I knew I wanted him to make love to me. He gave me a look that was both tender and filled with lust at the same time and as I clasped my fingers into his and whispered, "I want to feel you inside of me," he groaned softly and slipped between my legs.

He drew my legs up onto his shoulders and stared into my eyes as he slipped slowly into me. I let out a gasp as he touched every part of me, there was something about the way he filled me, like he was molded perfectly for my body alone and in just a few moments I was close to release again.

He must have known, must have felt it, because his thrusts became harder, more determined and he told me to come for him.

I needed no further urging and I clamped down on him, my muscles contracting again and again as I coated him with my hot wetness. I felt my body fade away, but even as I drifted into oblivion I was ever aware of his long, slow strokes.

I couldn't tell you how long we remained like that, I was no more aware of the time than I was of my own name. He made love to me for hours, pulling more and more from me from what seemed like a bottomless fountain until I collapsed and trembled beneath him.

I saw him relax then as if he understood that I was completely spent and his concentration seemed to shift. I watched him as he continued, I wanted to take him in now, to see his face and expressions, to see his pleasure as he slid in and out of me.

It was an amazing thing to watch, his dark eyes focused on mine, and I could feel his blood and white lust engorging him. He watched his erection disappear inside of me, glistening from my silky cream and then he drove into me, hard and furious and I begged him not to stop.

My muscles clutched and held him as a loud groan escaped his throat and he suddenly plunged deep inside of me, lifting me from the bed as he gave me my due. His thrusts continued for a few moments, eventually slowing even as I felt him pulsing inside me.

I couldn't stop staring at him and I didn't want to let him go. Michael carefully lowered himself down on top of me, my legs wrapping around his waist to hold him close. He kissed my face, the hollow of my neck, my shoulders, my lips.

He held me next to him, our arms and legs wrapped tightly around one another as we whispered the words only lovers share until sleep took us both over. I awoke hours later to find him still sleeping even as the sun was seeping through my window blinds.

I kissed his chest, his neck, and finally made my way up to his lips to wake him. He stirred, opened his eyes and pulled me to him, holding me firmly to his chest as he kissed me back.

There are more things said without words in that moment, and I stared into his eyes, falling in love with him as I did.

Should I have been more careful? Perhaps. Maybe I should have reined my heart in a little but I felt no fear in giving myself to him. And as he was standing in my kitchen in his boxers later that morning, making me breakfast, I discovered the card that he had buried inside the flowers he surprised me with hours earlier.

I opened it up, and tears came to my eyes as I read what he had written to me the evening before, realizing that all things happen for a reason.

"To the woman who fell into my arms this morning. I am falling for you now and I have no intention of letting you go this time."

Mandy57
Mandy57
8 Followers
12