Once Upon A Cross

Story Info
(A St. Andrew's Cross, that is.)
5.4k words
4.37
44.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we, please, Karen?" Kat begged. "Please? I'll do anything."

Rodney and I had been dating bisexual women for nearly two years, in an effort to find that perfect addition to our relationship. Kat was our newest girlfriend, a petite brunette with dancing brown eyes. Rodney and I had been dating her for three months. We had just recently discovered her affinity for pain, however. In the interest of exploring this angle, Kat had surrendered herself to us for the weekend.

This attraction to pain was surprising, but not unwanted, as I had long desired to explore my interest in domination. Rodney was not altogether submissive, but neither was he entirely dominant. Mostly, if it felt good, he was up for it.

After discovering Kat's unusual proclivities, I had done some research and found a nearby swingers club that also had a dungeon. I did not think we were ready for a full-blown BDSM scene, where my novice status would be readily apparent. Yes, it was a matter of pride.

It was Friday night, and we were finishing dinner. I had just finished telling Kat and Rodney of my findings. The club, Velvet Heaven, was in Atlanta, only 3 hours away. They had a dungeon master, and a full complement of paraphernalia, as well as racks, tables and two St. Andrews crosses. This was a serious advantage since my fledgling status meant I had minimal bondage equipment.

Kat's desire to travel to Atlanta was evident in her shining eyes and her fervent begging as she slipped to her knees before me. "Please? Mistress?" She whispered once more, laying her head on my foot.

She'd never called me Mistress before. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. It made me feel ridiculous but aroused at the same time. I slowly stroked Kat's hair as she knelt and I looked over at Rodney.

"What do you think Rodney?" I asked. "You feel like taking a road trip?"

"Sounds like fun." Rodney replied, rising from his chair and grabbing Kat by her hair. "Sounds like lots of fun." Rodney's erection was evident in his jeans. Apparently he was up for a trip to Velvet Heaven.

Rod lifted Kat to her feet by the simple expedient of tangling his hand in her hair and pulling. Keeping her head level with his hip, he forced her to walk bent over. He tugged her to the bedroom and I followed. Rod tossed Kat on the bed, then began to strip out of his clothes. Kat was already naked, following our directive that she not wear clothing in our house.

Kat lay passively on the bed, but her hard nipples and slowly squirming hips were evidence of her arousal. I grabbed a pair of nipple clamps from the dresser drawer, along with a length of chain with hooks at either end. I also took out an anal plug and some lubricant and a small riding crop.

I slapped at Kat's thighs, short, stinging blows. Kat gasped and spread her legs, cocking her hips so her lips spread and her clit poked out. I knew Kat was begging to be cropped on her clit. The small silver ring through her clitoral hood shone dully in the subdued light. Stepping forward, I hooked one end of the chain through her piercing.

Tugging on the chain, I pulled Kat up and onto her knees. Kat was sweaty and her upper torso was flaming red with her arousal as I attached the nipple clamps and then hooked the chain to the clamps. The chain was just a hair too short and pulled mercilessly on the clamps. Kat groaned and arched her back slightly, increasing the pressure on her nipples and clit.

"You are going to have to earn your trip to Velvet Heaven, Kat." I admonished.

"Anything. I'll do anything." Kat gasped, her hips working as she stimulated her clit by tugging on the chain.

"Sit still!" I growled, slapping Kat's tits.

"Augh! Ah ah ah!" Kat whimpered, stilling her body with a visible effort.

"Now," I began, sliding out of my dress. Underneath, I was dressed in crotchless panties and a denim bustier. Not exactly the standard dominatrix costume, but one makes do with what one has. "You are going to eat me while Rodney fucks you. Throughout you are to address me only as 'Madam' and Rodney is henceforth to be called 'Sir'." I had decided in an instant that Mistress was too stereotypical. Madam had an air of old-world gentility to my ear.

"Yes, Madam." Kat said, staring at where her knees pushed into the mattress.

"You are not to come while Rodney is fucking you. If you do, you will be punished." I continued, considering. I had read all the obligatory bondage and domination erotica, and was unsure how Kat should be punished. She liked pain. I saw a tiny smile playing around her mouth. She wanted to be punished. "Your punishment will consist of being hogtied in such a manner as to prevent you touching yourself, and you will be denied any pleasure for the duration of the weekend. Further, you will not be allowed to accompany us to Velvet Heaven in two weeks."

Kat gasped, nodding mutely. I shoved her onto all fours, her perky breasts bouncing and causing the chain to tug at her clit. Kat buried her head in the sheets, but I could still hear her labored breathing as she fought for control.

Lubing up the anal plug, I slowly inserted it into Kat's rear passage. Kat moaned, holding herself very still as I penetrated her. I could feel her body vibrating with suppressed tension as I settled the base of the plug against her sphincter.

Rodney moved around behind Kat as I positioned myself on the bed. I yanked on Kat's hair, signaling her to begin pleasuring me as Rodney slid his cock inside Kat's pussy. Kat lifted her head and crawled forward slightly, burying her tear-streaked face in my crotch. I could feel her tears falling on my thighs as Kat's tongue snaked out and gently stroked my clit.

"Why is my little pet crying?" I asked, placing a gentle hand on the back of Kat's head.

"Madam." Kat sobbed out. "It is so hard not to come, Madam."

"I know Kat," I replied, spreading my legs a little wider. "But you need to learn discipline."

"Yes Madam" Kat cried, licking gently at my folds as Rodney thrust slowly in and out.

Kat reverently parted my folds with her tongue, laving my cunt from anus to clit. I felt my lips getting slick and puffy as Kat worked me over. She lapped eagerly at my vagina, slurping up my juices. I could feel her moaning into my crotch, more than I could hear her, so deep was her face pressed into me.

Rodney gasped and began a more vigorous thrusting. I glanced up at him, a question in my eyes.

"No, the little slut hasn't come." Rodney answered my unspoken question. "Her hot little cunt is just...so...tight." Rodney's words were punctuated by hard, fast thrusts into Kat's pussy.

Kat squealed as Rodney picked up the pace, but her lips never left my pussy. She was very diligent, our little Kat.

Kat's tongue arrowed in on my clit, licking and stabbing at it with increasing force. I moaned and grabbed Kat's head, grinding my crotch on Kat's face. Kat sucked my clit into her mouth, licking it roughly. I felt myself hurtling toward orgasm as Kat frantically sucked at me.

"Yes! Oh yes! Suck it, pet!" I screamed, my orgasm crashing over me. Kat continued her frantic sucking as my hips bucked wildly.

As I relaxed, Kat slackened in her sucking and licked at me gently, helping me to bask in the delicious afterglow. Rodney was grunting and slamming into Kat like a jackhammer, his face covered in a sheen of sweat.

Kat laid her head on my thigh, gazing up at me as Rodney fucked into her. Her eyes were glazed and she was clenching her jaw with her efforts not to come. Rodney slowed his pace slightly, thrusting deeper into Kat.

"Fuck!" Rodney roared, burying his cock deep inside Kat as he came. Kat moaned slightly as she felt Rodney's cock throbbing in her pussy. She glanced up at me and I could see tears again gathering in her eyes as she once more managed to hold off her orgasm.

Rodney slid his cock from inside Kat, leaving a trail of come on her thighs, then lay down on the bed beside me. I kissed him quickly, then stood up, helping Kat to kneel. Kat gasped as the chain again pulled at her clit. I maneuvered Kat onto her back, her knees pulled up to her chest, with her thighs spread apart.

Grasping the base of the anal plug, I began to butt-fuck Kat. She gasped, her body quivering as I manipulated the plug.

"You want to come, don't you little slut?" Rodney asked, positioning himself where he could pull on the chain as he watched Kat's torture.

"Yes, Sir." Kat cried quietly, trying helplessly to quell her squirming.

I knew that while Kat was into pain, she was terribly humiliated by being forced to display herself. I wondered how far Kat was truly willing to go to earn her trip to Velvet Heaven.

"Kat, my pet," I said in a sweet voice. "Look at me."

Kat looked up at me, her eyes wide and sparkling with unshed tears.

"Yes, Madam?" Kat asked.

"You are going to do what I tell you, aren't you? If you really want that trip, you'll do exactly as I say, and do it well."

"Yes, Madam." Kat gasped, as I twisted the plug. "Anything, Madam."

"Good little Kat, you will pleasure yourself." I said, settling the plug back into place. "You are going to masturbate for us, and make yourself come."

"Uh. Mist...Madam. Do I have to?" Kat gasped, blushing a bright crimson.

"No, Kat, you don't have to. But you will if you want to go to Velvet Heaven."

"Yes, Madam." Kat cried, averting her eyes.

"And you will look at us while you do it Kat." I admonished. Rodney moved over to sit next to me as Kat turned her head to look at us. She appeared completely mortified and unbearably aroused.

Kat slipped her right hand down to her crotch, playing her fingers in the juices there, as her left hand plucked at the chain. Slowly, her eyes on our faces, Kat began to rub small circles around her protuberant clit. Soon she was gasping as her hips gyrated and the chain she wore provided stimulation to her nipples as well as her clit.

It only took a few minutes before Kat was writhing on the bed, her right index finger jabbing roughly at her clit and her left hand pulling savagely on the chain. Kat screamed, her body convulsing as she came explosively.

Kat whimpered quietly as Rodney unhooked the nipple clamps and chain, and I removed the anal plug and cleaned it. Then we three retired to the bed to sleep the sleep of the deeply satisfied.

Two weeks later we were packing the car for the short trip to Atlanta. We had reservations at a hotel a short distance from Velvet Heaven, and I wanted to arrive in time to check in, take a short nap, and then shower before we headed out for the night. Kat had been in a panic for the past two weeks, shopping for the perfect outfit to wear to the club. I did not tell her I had already purchased the perfect outfit for her: a black leather collar with a lock, a chain leash, and a black lace shawl, to be worn as a sari. I planned to wrap her in a cloak to go from the car to the club, but once inside, she'd be dressed in a minimum of clothing.

For myself, I had purchased a dark green leather mini-skirt and vest. I had considered going with black leather, but the buttery soft dark green was too beautiful to resist. The vest was low-cut, and with my favorite push-up bra underneath, my breasts appeared to be ready to burst out of the tight vest. I had also found a leather paddle in a local adult store. It was about four inches wide and twelve inches long, and felt as if it had a core of metal inside the leather sheath. It made a beautiful smacking sound, and left bright crimson streaks on Kat's ass. I planned to wear the paddle hanging on my belt.

The drive to Atlanta was uneventful, although Kat was jumpy and prone to nervous giggles the closer we got to our destination. The hotel was nothing too upscale, but had a nice big bed and a couple of oversized chairs in the room. As we got settled in, Kat continued to chatter on endlessly about nothing. I knew she was too keyed up to nap.

"Kat," I said, exasperated, when she couldn't even sit still. "We've got to rest. The club is open until four a.m. If you don't get some rest, you'll be too tired to enjoy it." I was really annoyed now. I hated feeling like "the mommy."

"I know. I know, I know." Kat said, exasperated. She was bouncing on her ass on the side of the bed. "I am just so excited about this."

I went to my duffle bag, and rummaging through it came up with a length of soft nylon rope and two bandannas.

"Rodney, come help me with this please?" I asked. Rodney lifted himself off the bed, and together we bound Kat tightly, winding her in the rope like a cocoon. I tied one bandanna in a tight knot, and shoved that into Kat's mouth, wrapping the other bandanna around her head.

"Now, you will sleep Kat. Or you can lie there and not sleep. I don't much care. But Rodney and I are going to sleep."

With that, I lay down in the middle of the bed, my back to the bound Kat. Rodney lay down next to me and we slept.

We woke at 6:30. I planned to get to the club at 9:00 or shortly thereafter, since I wanted to talk with the dungeon master there. Kat was sleeping peacefully wrapped in the yards and yards of rope. I woke her when I removed her gag and gave her a sip of water. Rodney began to unwind the rope from Kat's body. She had rope marks crisscrossing her flesh, and I gently licked one of the marks crossing her areola. Kat moaned, arching her back, offering herself to me. But I knew we had to get dressed and head out to the club. I called room service quickly, ordering a light dinner, then I got in the shower.

When I stepped out of the shower, I heard Rodney signing for the room service. When I heard the door shut, I stepped from the bathroom, and found Kat arranging dinner on the small table in the room. Rodney and I took our chairs and I motioned for Kat kneel next to Rodney's chair. While we ate, Rodney fed Kat pieces of the meal by hand. Kat looked adorable, kneeling there naked and delicately removing each morsel from Rodney's hand with her teeth.

After we ate, Rodney took his shower while Kat unpacked the red velvet mini-dress she had purchased for the club trip. I simply smiled to myself as she laid out her clothing. I was slipping into my leather outfit when Rodney emerged from the bathroom.

Kat quickly took his place in the shower. Rodney looked over to where I was buttoning my vest and whistled at me, grinning.

"You like?" I asked coquettishly, twirling and wiggling my ass at him.

"Yeah, I like it." Rodney growled, running his hands over the smooth leather covering my curves. "It looks damn good." Rodney crushed me to him, kissing me deeply, and pressing his awakening cock against my hip. I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck, then reluctantly broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Gotta save all that energy for tonight, love." I smiled, tweaking his nipple.

Rodney simply sighed and turned to the outfit I had laid out for him: black jeans and a black leather vest, with a tight white t-shirt. "Black and white, huh?" Rodney chuckled. "You just couldn't resist, I guess." Rodney knew I had a fear of falling into the fictionalized stereotype of the bondage scene, since I had been in some BDSM chatrooms and the regulars had been laughing about how the newbies could be spotted by their clothing. But the black leather vest had been too gorgeous to pass up. And what does one wear with a black leather vest if not a white t-shirt and black jeans?

I quickly moved to replace Kat's dress in the closet as I laid out her collar and sari. I draped her cloak over the chair by the door.

Kat stepped out of the bathroom and looked puzzled as she surveyed the items on the bed.

"Where's my dress?" She asked.

"Did you forget the proper form of address already, pet?" I asked, glowering at her. "And you seem to forget that you will wear what we choose to permit you to wear. Now, you will wear what I have chosen for you, or you will go naked."

Kat gulped and held up the lacy scrap of material. It was a loose-weave lace with a long fringe. "What am I supposed to do with this? Madam?" Kat stammered.

Grinning viciously, I stood and approached Kat. I took the sari from her and wrapped it low around her hips, tying it in a neat knot on one side. Then I slipped the collar around her neck, locking it in place with a small gold padlock. I stepped back to survey my handiwork as realization dawned in Kat's eyes.

"You mean for me to wear this? Just this?!" Kat wailed, crossing her arms over her breasts. I slapped her arms away and then slapped at her breasts, stinging slaps with my fingertips.

"You'd rather go naked, I take it?" Rodney growled, beginning to untie the knotted sari.

"No!" Kat howled, grabbing at Rodney's hand. Rodney quirked an eyebrow at her. "No, Sir! Please don't make me go naked!" Kat cried, falling to her knees. "Please, Sir. Please, Madam. I will wear what pleases you, your pet only wants to please you."

I handed my leather paddle to Rodney as Kat bent, pressing her head to my foot. Kat was tearfully kissing at my ankles when Rodney struck with the paddle, the smacking sound echoing through the room. Kat wailed as Rodney struck her repeatedly, leaving red swatches on her ass and thighs. After ten strokes, Rodney handed the paddle back to me and lifted Kat to her knees.

"Your pet is sorry, Sir, Madam." Kat said, hanging her head.

"It's ok, pet." I said. "You seem to have learned your lesson." I lifted Kat to her feet and draped the cloak over her. It was time to go.

The Velvet Heaven was, to my eyes, an astonishing place. It was huge. There were several private rooms in the hallway ringing the large dance floor, at least two dozen couches surrounding the dance floor, two dungeons in opposite corners, and an upstairs balcony with a no-clothing playroom and the DJ booth.

As we entered the club, I took the cloak from Kat's shoulders and clipped the leash on her collar. Rodney placed our personal effects in a locker, and we took a quick tour of the club. Kat was blushing crimson as the few early-arriving patrons of the club obviously ogled her nearly naked form. I could tell from her nervous movements that she desperately wished to cover her breasts with her arms, but did not dare.

The main dungeon area was tucked into a large corner of the club, just to the left of the bar. It was laid out neatly, with a bench in the middle of the dungeon and a St. Andrew's cross against one wall. All along the walls and on free-standing racks were whips and paddles, and all manner of implements. Kat gasped as we entered the area, crowding up against me.

"Oh Madam." Kat whispered against my ear. "It's amazing."

Damon, the dungeon master, was standing at the bar talking to one of the bartenders. When he noticed us standing there, he quickly strode over to us. He was tall, about 6' 3", with long dark hair spilling over his shoulders and intense brown eyes. He was shirtless and was wearing black leather chaps over black jeans, and had tribal tattoos on his biceps.

"Hello." Damon grinned, looking at Kat with a gleam in his eyes. I could feel Kat's sudden intake of breath where she was leaning against my back. Damon was an impressive figure, by most women's standards, and for a submissive like Kat, it appeared the aura of mastery he exuded was quite overwhelming.

"Hi." I grinned, shaking Damon's hand. "I am Karen, this is my husband Rodney, and our pet Kat." I tugged on Kat's leash, pulling her to a kneeling position. "Kat is in need of some training."

"I'd be pleased to assist you with that." Damon said, turning toward the dungeon. "What kind of training has she had so far? And what did you have in mind for tonight?"

I handed Kat's leash to Rodney, so he could lead her after us as I stepped forward to talk with Damon.

"We discovered Kat's submissive side not too long ago, as well as her affinity for pain." I explained. "She's had minimal training, as I am pretty much a novice myself. We've explored some different types of control, and bondage, as well as humiliation. We've also played around a little bit with pain, but I have been reluctant to go too far with that, since I haven't learned what is and isn't safe."

12