Once Upon a Time

Story Info
At least for one night, you are alone together.
1.7k words
4.38
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the cash register. I looked out the picture window to the parking lot. There was a small break between the customers. I thought about you. I looked into the dark sky with the creases of lightning that bolted across violently. The soft booms told me the storm was still off a little way. I would finish my shift in fifteen short minutes. I anticipated the storm, but I hoped for it to come just after I got home. I felt wet and warm between my legs, already. Those last fifteen minutes were torture.

As the big hand rounded the twelve, and the little hand rounded the eleven, I quickly typed in my clock number, and left the store. There were sporadic splashes of rain already. The clouds were luminous, and the small streaks of lightning came faster and faster. I noticed you, just as I got into my car. Without words, you nodded to me, and beckoned with your index finger. You wanted me to follow you. You knew I would do so, without hesitation. I smiled. The wetness was now accompanied by a small throb.

The click of the windshield wipers and slosh of the tires on the wet road were my only company as I followed you away from work. You drove to my home. I parked in front of my house, and you parked on the other side of the street. I walked toward you.

"I knew it," I said.

"You knew what?" you asked. The sly look in your eyes gave away the fact that you knew what.

"You knew where I live, therefore, you must have been here before."

"Only yesterday. I wanted to make sure I was right about the address first. Today, I just wanted to be sure you would be alone."

"I don't know who you expected to be here with me." You nodded. It was some time since anyone had lived with me. I was a little bitter about the circumstances. I decided that bitterness needed to be eradicated, though. I dropped it, immediately. Instead, I asked you, "Do you want to come inside?"

The smile you flashed was enough to melt my body before you. If I were a cartoon, you might have seen my eyes turn into hearts, or my tongue fall to the ground. Instead, I opened your car door, and walked toward my house. I had a hundred questions. All of them were pretty much answered with that smile. I couldn't think beyond, "I must get him inside."

The rain poured a little harder, but the thunder was still very faint. As I closed the screen door behind us, I left the door opened. I wanted to hear the storm. Every sensation in my body was on high alert. Before I could turn around, I felt your breath on my neck and your hands on my hips. I closed my eyes, and thought I might cry. If there was willpower left in my body, it was only enough to press back into your body. Soft hands pushed my hair to the side, and softer lips touched my skin, just beneath my ear. I felt your tongue run up under my ear, and back down the length of my neck. My eyes stayed closed, and my ears pricked at the sound of somewhat louder thunder. I shiver passed through me to you.

Your hands dropped to my shirt, and tugged it off my body. I walked us out of the doorway, and turned to look at you. I pulled your shirt over your head, and threw it on the chair in my living room. My cat ran to the screen door, and ignored the two of us. She did not meow, as she normally would, to be let outside. Instead, she just laid down in front of the doorway, and guarded us. I looked back at your body. My eyes ran down the length of the man that stood before me. In the light glow of the night, I could see the soft hairs that covered your skin. My hands moved toward you. You stepped in to receive their caresses. Your breath was now deeper and slower. I listened to the soft vocal breathiness as I felt the firm flesh and soft down of your chest and stomach. I leaned toward you. I pressed my mouth to you. A familiar scent filled my nose, and I breathed you in deeply. Your hands came up around my neck, and you pushed me down to my knees. I opened your shorts, and let them slip to the floor. Your legs stepped out of the shorts, and the naked form I worshipped stood before me.

I cupped your penis in my hand and pulled it up into my mouth. The hard cock strained to meet my lips. Your fingers curled into my hair. I looked up at you to watch you watching me. Your eyes closed, and you tilted your head back briefly. You looked back into my eyes, and I could feel your pleasure in my own sex. My pussy responded to your breathing, your slight thrusting, and your fingers on my scalp. Every little sensation created a desire so intense, I knew that the connection was complete. Each time I pulled your cock into my mouth, and circled my tongue around the shaft, the pleasure you felt was also my own pleasure. I pulled you into my mouth, and then let your cock come nearly to the back of my throat. You pulled back out of my mouth a little, and I curled my tongue up to stroke the bottom of your cock, all the way up to the spot right under the head. You moved your cock in and out of my mouth in time to my sucking. With each motion, in and out, in and out, your voice let out involuntary moans and whines. I put my hands up around your butt. I ran my fingers along the down of hair that covered your ass. I pulled gently at your cheeks, and pulled your cock into my mouth. I released your butt, and moved my mouth away from your penis. I gripped your butt again, and pulled you back into my mouth. Your body weakened. I moved one hand to your balls and gently stroked and felt the skin around them tighten. I released you completely.

I stood, and let my pants drop to the floor. You gripped the edges of my black panties, and pulled them to the floor. Your head came to my pussy. Your fingers parted the lips, and you were instantly coated with my wetness. Your tongue glided easily over the flesh. You worked me as I watched you from above. My knees could barely support me, though. I led you out to the back patio. I pulled you into the rain, and into the now raging storm. I put my mouth over yours. I wanted you. I wanted to taste you, feel you, smell you, hear you, and look at you all at once. I couldn't decide what to do with this intense desire. You grabbed me, and pulled me down to the ground. In response, lightning flashed and a moment later, thunder echoed around us. You laid back a little, and I kneeled over you. I pulled your cock into the wet folds of my pussy. Your penis slid into me, then I slid up and down upon your cock. You touched the spot toward the back of me that no one else ever could reach. As I moved my body over you, I kept my eyes on you. I pressed my lips to yours, and you opened your mouth. Your tongue moved in time with my thrusts. I pressed my hands into your chest, for more leverage, and you put your hands over my breasts. You pinched the nipples delicately. Your hands cupped my breasts, and your tongue worked over my entire mouth. Your cock continued to press into the deep spot inside me, over and over.

"You feel so fucking good. I've wanted this for so long. I've wanted to feel just like this for too long. Just fuck me," I whispered into your ear.

"Yesss…" was all you could respond.

"Do you like me here on top of you? Do you want this to last forever? Doesn't this feel like absolute heaven?"

You could only nod. I smiled and whined as I writhed into a new position.

I pulled back and pushed myself back from your body. With just a little help of your fingers, my body found its way to the orgasm it sought from you. In response, your cock thrust inside of me more quickly. On the edge of my dissipating spasms, I heard you sigh and moan and whine all at once, and your body convulsed gently beneath me. More thunder accentuated our orgasms. More rain beat upon us. I fell upon you and laid my head on your chest. Your hands mindlessly stroked my back. Even more than before, I wanted to cry.

"I might actually believe there is a God after that," I whispered to your chest. A short laugh escaped you. You stood and led me back inside after the euphoria left us. The rain was now cold and irritating. We walked into my blue bedroom. We dried with a towel left in my room from my earlier bath. I curled up beside you on my bed. I didn't ask how long would you be there. I didn't ask when you would leave. Instead, I pushed away my tears of longing to possess you, and kissed your body as you reclined upon my bed. I had that night to forget all about the future. I had all night to pretend you didn't live hundreds of miles away. I wanted to ignore it all, no matter how hard my heart would eventually break to see you leave me, again.

"Do you mind if I turn on the radio?" I asked.

"Do what you want, it's your house."

I turned on the radio, and one of my favorite songs played. I laughed. You didn't bother to ask why. You could probably have guessed. I wondered at the synchronicity in the world, and could only laugh.

"Yeah, maybe there is a God, after all."