Once Upon a Time in Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want what? What about telling me who I am, why I am here, how I died?"

"You came too quickly," she lied. "Besides, I was completely distracted by how good you taste."

"You told me-"

"I tried. It's a process. Next time you won't cum so quickly."

She smiled, and before he could say no, she let her breasts push up around his cock. A warm, sticky ooze seemed to seep out of her nipples, and she smeared it up and over his shaft, against his hips and abs. His skin lit up with sensitivity wherever the liquid touched. Up and down she pressed, coating his cock and hips in a film of warm goo.

"Ugh, f-" he trailed off.

"Fuck?" she suggested, rubbing her breasts up and down along his shaft. "Did you just ask me to tit-fuck you?"

She used her hands to push her breasts together, enfolding his shaft.

"Slowly!" he gasped. "Remember what you promised!"

His dick was throbbing again, and her lubricated body felt like a warm wet sheath as it moved up and down his meat.

"Hmm," she said, "Your past is clouded in mystery."Shall I keep going?"

Matt tried to say no. He really, really tried.

"Don't stop," he gasped, finally. "Oh, shit!" he said as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth. He felt her tongue lapping his cock again with firm, confident strokes, and she was moving her breasts in perfect sync.

"You're gonna -- I'm gonna --" he stammered as his balls tightened. He came with explosive force, emptying his nuts hard into her eager mouth. She released her breasts and simply held his tip in her lips, gently sucking and licking while he ejaculated. He couldn't stop cumming, and for several minutes he just lost himself, cumming buckets. She swallowed it all, not missing a drop.

"So good, so good," she said, kneeling between his legs. "I've never tasted such purity."

Matt felt weak, but he was still hard. He raised his head enough so that he could see the succubus eye to eye.

"Tell me, tell me now," he said. The sun was setting, creating a red glow that filled the bedroom.

"Tell you -- oh shoot, I was supposed to find out who you are! Oh my word, you are not going to believe me. I plum forgot. Sorry!"

Matt let his head fall back. He felt weak, immobile.

"So you will never tell me. I see."

"Here's the deal. I suppose I should tell you. If I peruse your memories during sex, I'm going to feel like I'm working, instead of having fun. It's such a waste, and frankly I don't mind not knowing."

"Well, I mind. I want to know."

"I'm not your servant, nor someone you can simply order around. You want something, well guess what, nothing is free."

"You're already taking everything I have -- this is my soul you're draining!"

"Well, technically it's not your soul that I'm taking," she said. You get to keep what's left. However, you'll wish you no longer existed."

Matt groaned. She was serious.

Aryella walked towards the window. Matt, who had been lying there helpless, suddenly found the energy to sit up and look at her.

Sje was looking over her shoulder at him from where she stood facing the window.

"Come," she said, placing her palms on the glass. "I'll talk if you fuck me up against the glass."

Matt stood, shakily at first. His strength had fled his muscles before, now it was returning. But his body seemed to have a mind of its own. He was walking towards her. He placed his hands on her hips, lifting her up. She spread her legs wide for him and guided his cock into her hot, wet sex. He tried to grab her, smash her head in, but his body yearned for the warmth of her demonic sex. He had to have it first.

One hand slammed her against the glass, the other grabbed her about the waist, nearly encircling it. Her breasts were pressed hard against the glass, her long legs kicking futilely. His throbbing cock jutted straight out in front of him like the phallus of a sex god, and he impaled her on it.

"Oh, yes, yes!" she cried, as he slammed into her violently. "Fuck me, fuck me!"

Matt realized his assault had been entirely botched, but he could not stop thrusting.

"Ungh! Ungh! Yes! Oh, yes!" she cried, as he buried his hot meat in her again and again. "You are loving it, aren't you? I can tell, I feel your pleasure."

Matt grunted, pressing her harder against the glass and pistoning in and out of her. She reacted by tightening her pussy around his cock, and the stimulation of his shaft increased dramatically. Before he knew it, he was cumming hard.

"Oh, yes! So alive!" she exulted. She arched her back and convulsed, crying out several times as he plowed deep into her pussy.

He felt the tip of his cock hitting some fleshy region in the roof of her pussy, and suddenly on one deep thrust it tightened around his cock and he started cumming. She drained torrent after torrent of jizz from his body, all of it being absorbed by her tight, juicy snatch.

She was feasting on him, he realized, but his cock would not stop spurting. The sun set over the waters while he filled her. Finally she let his orgasm subside. feasted on him, he realized. He let her slide down until her feet were back on the ground.

"Perhaps you are thinking you should take advantage of the only hole I have left?" she said with a grin. "Maybe that big cock of yours will tear me apart, leaving me vulnerable, and then you can make your escape?"

Matt was unsure, but it seemed that she could read his mind. She proceeded to erase all doubt.

"I can read your mind in here. Surface thoughts, anyway. You want to fuck me in the ass, the way you fucked Sheila? There is nothing to stop you. Go ahead." She spread her ass cheeks wide for him.

"Come on, hurry up, a girl could get embarrassed holding this pose all night."

Matt shook his head. His body trembled, and he looked at his dim reflection in the glass. He had lost a substantial amount of his height and muscle.

She was draining him.

She knew about Sheila as well, which was disheartening. What might she do to her?

"Hello?" Aryella asked, turning to see what the holdup was. "Oh, I see. After cumming like that, you don't think you have it in you to keep going?"

All of a sudden the illusions were gone. She was back to her old demonic self, and they were in her cavern, standing next to the rock.

She flashed him a wry glance, then dropped to her knees in front of him. "Since you asked for it, I'm going to help you out."

"Hey, hey asked for what --"

He reached down to swat her away but instead caressed her dark hair as she moved to take him into her mouth. She opened wide and swallowed his entire cock, until her nose was jammed against his abdomen.

"Unnh!" was all Matt could say. His cock lit up with electricity as the wetness of her mouth seeped into his skin. He was amazed that she could even take him like that, but then, she was a sex demon after all.

He pulled back, and then made a tentative thrust with his hips. His hardening cock slid inside of her throat, the delicious feeling thrilling his nerves and exciting him to thrust harder.

Then she bit down.

He was paralyzed with anxiety, wondering what she was doing to him. Was this how they finished off their prey? Had his time come to an end?

He felt her fangs boring into his shaft and his balls. She was injecting something from them, which was causing his shaft to harden and throb like mad. His balls were churning too, and they felt like they were on fire with the burning need to cum. Gone was the feeling of having just unloaded, in its place, a fever for a tight, warm hole to stick it in.

The rock was oddly soft, and she crouched on it, spreading her ass cheeks for him once more.

He didn't hesitate, plunging his cock straight into her anus. She moaned with pleasure as his raging rod spread her anus wide. Matt felt her corrugated insides clenching around him and he began thrusting, relishing in the friction that might bring him off, the sooner the better.

"More, more!" she urged as he increased the tempo, lunging into her ass with everything he had. His throbbing cock was ready to explode, he just needed a little more.

Her tail was swishing back and forth in front of his face, and she began to let out little whimpers and shrieks.

"So good, Matt!"

Matt just grunted. His cock was telling him to keep going. He couldn't stop, he had to reach orgasm soon, or suffer agony from whatever she had injected him with.

In and out, he kept plowing her ass, unable to stop. His body was thrusting at a steady pace, and his cock felt like it was being squeezed by a warm fleshy sheath, ringed with tight ribs that squeezed and sucked on his stick in a sinfully harmonious fashion. Needless to say, it was nothing like Sheila's ass. He felt his orgasm nearing, and with a grunt he picked up the pace. She let out a cry.

"Yes! Ohhh!"

It was apparent that she was about to experience an anal orgasm. That sent him over the edge. With a roar, he blasted his load deep into her ass, and she clung to the rock just to keep steady as the massive man jack hammered her ass. She felt his spirit essence pouring into him by the bucket and soon she was struggling to take it all in.

"Stop! Stop!" she commanded, but it was like asking a runaway locomotive to stop.

She couldn't absorb any more. Cum started spilling out of her ass as it overflowed. With each thrust, more of his cum splashed out, onto her ass, down her legs, and splattering the rock between her knees. Her stomach began to expand as her inner cavity filled with seed as well.

She could have forced him to stop cumming, but she was afraid that with the way his balls were churning and spilling so much, it might be risky. So she let him cum, and drench her ass with jizz.

"Ahh," she breathed as she pulled off of his spent cock. "That's enough for now."

Matt stared at her with a confused look on his face.

"I am full, so wonderfully full," she said, patting her enlarged belly. "I thank you. Have a seat."

He flopped down, sitting in the water to catch his breath. That's when he noticed he was hardly muscular at all. He was practically normal.

"It takes a lot out of you, I know," Aryella said. "I suppose you could argue that I've been rushing, but your soul is just too good to ignore." As she spoke, her distended belly slowly began to shrink back to normal.

"When you died, you brought with your soul a surplus of spirit matter that made you the giant you appeared to be," she explained. "I've now feasted on all that surplus. Only a fraction of your spirit matter is left."

She reached out and dragged a nail across his thigh, and his cock twitched and rose once more. "We could continue, if you like. End it?"

Matt sighed. "Promise me one thing, you'll leave my friends alone."

"That's not what I had in mind. Don't think I've forgotten Sheila."

The dark look in her eyes should have made Matt feel some dread. Instead he was ashamed to admit that he wondered what exactly she might do, and whether he could get involved. She was a sex demon, after all.

"Hello? Daydream much?" Sheila asked. "Look, kiddo, what I was saying was, there's something I have to tell you. Oh hell, how can I put this?" She looked away, and then back at him.

"There is someone who can tell you who you are." she said, her face expressionless. "I warn you though, he has devious plans for you. He is the one who wiped out your memory."

"How do you know all this?"

"There are things I have deduced about you. From the moment I saw you, I noticed that you have a mark on your soul. The mark of a guardian angel."

She looked down at Matt's cock, still as big as before and just as hard.

"You know, you made me cum not once, but twice. No mortal soul has ever done that to me anyway. In one session, too! My hat's off to you. You must have been such a fool in life."

"Where is my guardian angel?"

"You must know his name. No? He can't find us here, this is my own little pocket dimension."

Matt's shoulders sagged.

"I'm going to invite him here, but I'm afraid that he's going to be cruel to you."

"To you, maybe! I need an angel to save my ass right about now," he grumbled.

"He's a fallen angel, Matt. He's only guarding your soul because he wants to defeat you."

"Why are you telling me this?"

Aryella stared at Matt blankly.

"Why?" he repeated.

"Well, because I don't want you to feel awkward when he gets here. This isn't going to turn into a gang bang, in case you were wondering. Rigel doesn't have any junk."

"Junk?" The slang was foreign to Matt, but he deduced the meaning quickly. "Rigel, you mean Rigel is my guardian angel?"

"He is."

Aryella stood. Her body was back to its former perfect shape, and Matt couldn't help but admire her hips at eye level as she walked to a nearby shelf. She opened a box and took from it a small tube of lipstick. She opened the cap and drew a small circle on the wall with what appeared to be black lipstick. The line on the wall crackled with black electricity, and a portal opened that was not much bigger than an apple.

"Rigel? Oh Rigel dear, are you out there? I have something of yours."

"Damn it woman! Where is he?" came a voice beyond the tiny portal.

"He's in here! Do come in!" she called back, speaking directly into the portal.

Fingers poked through the portal seconds later, and pulled down, stretching the portal until it was big enough to walk through. Beyond the crackling edges, Matt could see only blackness. Then Rigel's head appeared, and he stepped into the chamber.

"My my, you've been busy I see," Rigel said. "Not the man you used to be, no! Didn't I tell you to stay away from demons?"

Matt stood and bolted for the portal. Rigel reached out and caught him, throwing him back down on his ass with a splash.

"Hey hey, not so fast!" Rigel said. She looked at Aryella, who snapped her fingers. The portal closed with a small rushing sound.

"How was it?" Rigel asked Aryella.

"Oh, are you going to ask me that in front of him?" she replied, blushing and fluttering her eyelashes.

"Like you care?"

She forced a laugh. "I must have forgotten myself. Actually, he was great, fucked me like a champ in every hole."

Rigel nodded as she spoke, as if her words carried deeper meaning. Matt wondered if it mattered that he had fucked not just her pussy.

"Now that I've whittled him down to the average soul, I figured I'd get your permission to go the rest of the way," she continued.

"Well, I don't see the harm in that," Rigel replied, "Once I've said my peace, anyway." He turned to Matt, whom he now addressed with a new name. "Dien, do you remember your life yet?"

As he spoke, images and memories were flooding back into Matt's mind. Or rather, Dien. They were making his head pound as they all came hurtling back, including that of his true name, Dien.

He had been a mystic his whole life, a golden child who never sinned and never spoke evil. He tried to never kill another living thing, and fasted three days a week. He never touched a computer or smartphone, and only rarely came in contact with modern devices like gas stoves and telephones. His head was kept shaven, and he meditated for decades in near solitude. He had honed his body and mind, practicing martial arts and studying ancient calligraphy.

He was sure that he had attained Nirvana. Yet his soul had immediately turned to sins of the flesh when he forgot where he came from and who he was.

"It's coming back now, isn't it?" Rigel said. "I've returned your memories to you, and I can tell they make you more than a little uncomfortable. Does it bother you? To know you've been feasting on the very sins you always avoided? To know that you've done wrong, knowingly? To know that your soul won't attain any sort of harmony with the cosmos or any of that crap? No, you're going to be discarded like a cigarette butt when she's done with you."

Aryella smiled and gave Dien a slight nod. "Best cigarette ever, sweetie," she offered.

Dien's memories swam into focus, and he recalled his final moments. Troops had swarmed into the monastery, and were killing his brothers, the monks. Then they shot him, a helpless geezer of a hundred years of age. The year had been 2020.

"This proves that your life had no meaning, just as I argued on your day of judgement," Rigel continued. Matt remembered that as well. He had watched his life play out, day after day, just sitting there in a cave, while Rigel spoke of evils taking place in the world. The leaders of the world were being manipulated by violent fools, tyrants, and hordes of perverts and misogynists. What did his celibacy, to the point of never masturbating, mean in the end?

Nothing, it seemed.

Rigel had been like an eager legal intern making a case against an innocent man to score points. He remembered that as well. What an insufferable fiend he had been!

"I trust you have it from here?" Rigel asked Aryella. "Make sure you drain him completely. By the dark lord so shall you swear."

"I swear it," Aryella eagerly agreed. "It will be my pleasure, believe me."

"Speaking of which, where's the exit?" Rigel asked, a little sheepishly.

"Of course," she said. Taking her black lipstick, she drew a large rectangle on the wall. It crackled, creating a full size portal into limbo.

"Good-bye," he said, stepping into the darkness.

Aryella snapped her fingers, and the portal closed. She grinned and jumped up and down with excitement. "I get to keep you! Aren't you glad?"

Next: the conclusion to the series!

12