Once Upon a War Ch. 06

Story Info
Nick discovers Toni's not so secret fetish.
9.5k words
4.41
14k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: I started this chapter with the intention of sending Nick back to the Middle East, only I found Toni's particular fetish to be so fascinating to explore that it took up the whole chapter. Nick's interesting trip back to Saudi Arabia will be in the next chapter.

Disclaimer: The missions described in the story by the 71st Fighter Squadron are fictitious and are only included for purposes of telling of the story.

-------

Nick's new assignment was with the 1st Fighter Wing, 71st Fighter Squadron, in yet another SME position within the F-15E fighter bomber squadron. Virginia was a huge change from the Deserts of Utah. The location was much greener, with natural trees and forests. It was also extremely more humid. Where Utah had been around 20% humidity, on the Virginia coast was nearer to 80%.

Nick was glad to see Toni arrive, the woman was quirky to say the least, but he had grown to truly like her over the several years he had known her. Theresa was as protective as could be of the tall brunette young woman. If nothing else, Nick's first wife was loyal to a fault. Sometimes he wondered if Theresa loved Toni more than him - just joking. Toni was a plain looking girl, not ugly by any means, but had a body to die for. He never minded having her join in the fun as she shared in carnal pleasures with Terri and him.

The first night after Toni arrived at Norfolk International Airport, it was kind of nice that Terri and Sammi gave Nick and Toni time alone, letting them make love together, allowing Toni and Nick to share some tenderness together, independent of the needs of the rest of the family. After Toni and Nick said their vows in Utah, it was so hectic that they really didn't get any time together as husband and wife.

In addition to the night together, Theresa was going to remedy the new couple's lack of intimate time by sending Toni and Nick to the Orlando for a honeymoon, similar to the trip Nick took with Samantha after he married her. Only, Terri was pretty sure that Toni was going to enjoy the stay at the nudist resort more than any of them; Terri knew what Toni's fetish was and a nudist resort fit right in with it.

Nick purposely waited until they arrived in Virginia to start his leave enroute. He was taking the full 30 days of PCS leave so he could have the week's honeymoon with Toni, and so he and his family could get their household set up.

Terri bought a huge 6 bedroom home on 5 acres inside the limits of Poquoson; it was a community just north of Langley AFB across the bay. The house was listed at $350,000, but she got it for $320,000 after some back and forth negotiations. Nick thought, thank goodness that between Theresa and Samantha, the two women had a little under a million dollars between them, all from investing the life insurance money they received after their parents died in the aircraft accident.

By taking out 2% a year from the investments, the family an additional income of $20,000 a year, which was great because Nick's housing allowance wouldn't even come close to making the $2100.00 a month house payment. By only taking 2%, Theresa was concentrating on letting the nest egg grow. She rarely would withdraw money for gassing off. The two honeymoons were an exception.

Theresa proved to be craftier that even Nick gave her credit for. She had done her homework before purchasing the house, and she knew that she could subdivide the 5 acres. Within the first year they lived in Virginia, she had a small access road put in, had a surveyor come in and plot out five 1 acre lots, and she sold off the four lots that their house wasn't setting on. From the proceeds, she paid off all but about $60,000 of their mortgage. By refinancing the house, she dropped the payment down enough that Nick's BAQ allowance covered the payment.

-------

Just two days after Toni's arrival, Nick and she were jetting off to Sunny Florida. Their destination was Nick's second trip to the Cypress Cove Naturist Resort, located out of Kissimmee. Samantha told her Toni and her sister how much fun Nick and she had while staying in Cypress Cove during her honeymoon. This made naturist resorts as a preferable place of lodging for significant events like honeymoons or significant anniversaries. Terri was planning on going to Cypress Cove with Nick for their 5th anniversary.

In hindsight, Nick should have just had Toni meet him there, the family could have saved a little money, but traveling together was more intimate so it was worth the extra expense. Upon landing in Orlando, Nick rented a car for the two of them and drove them to the resort.

It hit home to Toni that they were at a nudist resort when they were greeted by Cathy, the front desk lady who was wearing nothing but a smile. This time she was joined by her husband, Leonard, who was equally as naked.

Cathy asked Nick about his wife Samantha. She asked, "Did you two get a divorce? She seemed like such a pretty thing, you two made such a cute couple." Nick figured that Cathy asking about Sammi in front of Toni was her way of chastising him.

Because they planned on coming to the resort more often, Nick decided to tell the older woman the truth, "Um, I'm still happily married to Samantha; I'm a polygamist, and Toni here is my third wife."

Cathy brayed like a donkey, she laughed long and loud, and finally said, "You Air Force guys are all the same, always cutting up!" She chuckled and grabbed the keys to show Toni and him to their apartment. Nick left it at that, he decided to let Cathy believe what she wanted to believe. He decided right then that he was going to bring all three of his wives down on his next vacation. Nick wondered how Cathy would react then, it made him chuckle thinking about it.

Since they took a morning flight out of Norfolk, they arrived at the resort in the early afternoon. Toni seemed as eager to get out and mingle, sans clothing, as she was to have their first night together. So, the two of them disrobed right in the living room of the apartment; they enjoyed watching each other strip. They slipped on a pair of sandals and left through the front door to explore the resort.

Nick noticed that Toni's brown nipples were rock hard and she had goose bumps all over her 5'-9" frame as they made their way down the outside stairway. She giggled, "Oh my goodness, this is something else! We're naked, outside, in full view of anyone, in broad daylight."

Nick chuckled and told her, "You'll get used to it. It is kind of a thrill at first - even after you've done it before."

Toni giggled and whispered, "Well, I can tell you, I'm getting wet from being out here like this; I'm aroused as hell! I'm glad people can't look at my underside."

They headed for the pool area, and as Nick suspected, there were several couples around the pool getting in some naked sun bathing, and the pool was full of an assortment of kids splashing away, having a grand time. The kids seemed to take to the whole nude thing like bees to honey. It's like all they needed was someone to tell them it was okay and clothes would start to fly. Nick was pretty sure that almost every kid in the world was secretly a naturist.

Nick could tell that Toni was pretty nervous; she blushed as the couples around the pool greeted them; he could also tell she was really enjoying herself. Before long, Nick's new wife was trotting around naked as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

They sprawled out in the sun for a bit, tanning the areas that didn't get much sun. Since it was the start of winter in most parts of the country, tanning was required just about everywhere. It was amazing to the couple how quickly their summer tans faded. Toni kept glancing at the unused Jacuzzi; Nick could see mischief forming in her eyes. Finally, she grinned at him and grabbed his hand and suggested, "Let's go soak."

The large Jacuzzi was empty, so they slipped into the warm water. Toni whispered, "Cool, it's not too hot." Then Nick felt her reach down in the bubbling water as she started to fondle him. Toni had things on her mind, and it wasn't a quiet soak.

She quickly made him hard as she lightly stroked his cock, Nick's boner hidden by the bubbling, churning water. Glancing around at the other people sitting around the pool determining that nobody was paying any attention to them, Toni move over and sat in Nick's lap facing him. She giggled as she pulled Nick's hard cock into her vaginal opening and slowly lowered herself onto him. Nick noted that Toni's vagina felt hotter than the water they were sitting in.

Toni loved the feel Nick's long, thick shaft as it slowly wormed its way inside her vagina. She loved it even more when she bottomed out on him; his cock filled her entirely, stretching her, making her feel complete. If she knew he could keep it up, she could just set on him all day, feeling his penis making her whole.

In addition to the marvelous feeling inside her tummy, Toni felt her wet breasts and hard nipples pressed up against Nick's chest. Their chests and abdomens rubbed gently against each other, their skin slick and warm. Sitting face to face was full of intimate wonders.

Toni rocked her hips forward and back, then side to side as she ground her clitoris into Nick's pubic bone. She refrained from bobbing up and down more than just an inch or so, so it didn't look obvious that the two of them were fucking. To cover what they were doing, Toni started kissing him as she wriggled her hips around him. They looked like to people holding each other, kissing passionately, but not necessarily like they were having sex.

As they continued to make love other couples continued to sun themselves, paying no attention whatsoever to what was going on in the Jacuzzi. They thought.

Nick was beginning to feel pretty steamed up, and Toni was moaning softly and making little chirping sounds in Nick's ear, when an older couple came trooping up and asked, "Mind if we join you?"

Nick trusted his voice more than he did Toni's. Toni was more likely to moan than talk. Nick invited, "No, go right ahead." Toni just continued to grind her pussy on Nick's cock.

Then to Nick's amazement and delight, after a minute or so, the wife of the older couple swung her body around and sat in the lap of her husband facing away from him so she could watch Nick and Toni. The woman lifted up and it appeared that she pulled the other man's cock into her sweet spot, and then she dropped back down. It seemed that the couple was REALLY joining them. The man looked over at him and smiled, "Nice day isn't it."

Nick feeling the pressure growing between his legs, acknowledge the man, "Sure is. Really nice!"

Still grinding on Nick, Toni started to lose her rhythm and gasped out, "oh, OH, OH shit! Oh my goodness! Nick, I'm going to cum!" She felt her pussy start to clamp down around Nick's cock. Then she tensed up and squealed into Nick's shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him squeezing him tight, trying to keep from shaking out of control - not succeeding very well. Then she decided what to hell, what she was trying to hide? It was obvious to Nick and the other couple that she was having a spectacular orgasm. Probably every couple around the pool was aware of it by the time she regained control of herself again.

Glancing around the pool seeing some of the dirty looks from a few of the other couples confirmed her guess was correct. After all, one of the cardinal rules of naturism, according to Nick, was that you kept sex private. It was the whole image thing for naturism movement; they were trying to push the idea that nudity does not mean sex.

The other woman was rocking up and down on her husband; she looked over watching Toni cum and smiled. Once Toni got herself under control, the woman whispered to Toni, "Damn girl, am I ever jealous! You rode IT for a good 20 - 30 seconds!"

Nick had been totally turned on having Toni shaking and quaking while sitting on his cock. Her pussy randomly contracting around his shaft didn't hurt either. He gasped out, only seconds away from getting off inside of Toni; he groaned, tensed, and began filling Toni's belly with his hot spunk. Nick's climax was strong; it felt like he was spurting a large amount of cum up inside his new wife. He tried, but failed, to contain his verbal expression of delight. As his semen began to spurt he gasped out, "Oh shit! Ahnngh!"

The other man grinned and asked, "That good, eh?"

The woman's husband panted and chuckled, "Oh hell, oh shit, here it comes! It's my turn!"

As he was filling his wife's belly with his cum, the woman scolded him, "Now, don't you go shrinking up on me! I still need to finish!"

She didn't have to worry, once it was apparent the man was done cumming, the woman gasped, tensed up, howled into her husband's neck. When she finally started to relax she just sat on her husband's cock and gasped out, "Oh shit that was nice!"

A minute later, the older couple stood up, hand and hand, and the husband grinned and said, "Um, thanks kids! That was fun!" They waded out of the Jacuzzi and headed down the path to the clubhouse.

Toni turned to him and grinned; "Now THAT was interesting." She was still sitting in Nick's lap; Nick's cock was still hard and up inside her vagina. She remained sitting on him continuing to enjoy the full feeling she got having Nick's hard shaft up inside her. Eventually he shrank and slipped out of her. They sat for a minute and let the bubbling water clean them off, still enjoying the feel of their bodies joined together in their embrace.

Once sated, the hot tub seemed to lose its appeal to Nick's bride. She pulled him up and led him out of the hot water. She asked, "Didn't the map of the resort show a nature trail somewhere?"

"Um, yeah. It should be over that way." Nick said as he pointed to the north.

She grinned at him, her eyes sparkling, "Let's go check it out!" So off they went to find the meandering trail through the woods.

Halfway through the mile long loop the trail made, about as far away from the main resort as the couple could get, Toni stopped to rest. She moved over and snugged up in Nick's arms and said, "I'm having a really good time. How about you?"

Nick grinned at her. "Yeah, I like staying here." he said, "All this nudity is pretty enjoyable."

She smiled wickedly and said, "I know something more enjoyable." With that she moved her mouth to Nicks and they began to kiss passionately. As they kissed, Toni ground her naked thigh up between his legs, rubbing it against his cock. She was obviously trying to get him hard, and she did a spectacular job of it.

Once Nick was poking her in the lower part of her tummy with his hard shaft, Toni giggled and moved down and planted a wet kiss on Nick's shoulder. Then she moved lower and took his nipple in her mouth and gave him a couple of sucks and a lick. Moving lower, she planted another wet kiss on Nick's solar plexus, yet another one on his belly as she dropped to her knees right there on the trail.

She grabbed Nick's hard cock and rimmed its head with her tongue and she looked up at him and asked, "You like?"

"Oh yeah!" Nick said as he grinned at her.

So, right in the middle of the trail, where anyone could come along and catch them, Toni wrapped her lips around the head of Nick's hard cock and began to suck and lick his mushroom shaped head. Then she spit him out and slowly started to lick up and down his shaft. As she got to the base of it, she lifted up his balls and started licking his bottom underneath. Nick thought, 'Wow, talk about an awesome sensation!' She had him twitching like an irritated cat.

Then Toni planted wet kisses all the way up Nick's shaft again as she moved back up to his cock's head. Taking him back into her mouth, she began to lollypop him. She was doing a marvelous job of getting him aroused; he could barely stand it.

Toni started taking him deep as she started fucking him with her mouth. She bobbed forward and back, taking his cock as deeply into her mouth as she could without gagging. She even took him deeper a couple time just to see how far she could push it. Once, just briefly, she took Nick's entire 7 inches in by letting it slip down her throat. Nick thought it was one of the best blowjobs could ever remember getting. She had come a long ways with her skills.

With Toni doing such a spectacular job sucking his cock, Nick began to tense up, he felt like he was seconds away from blowing the lid off, so he gasped, "I'm going to cum, Toni!" He was giving her a chance to pull off, or for her to suck him down; he felt like it was polite to give her the choice. Normally, Toni would just swallow his cum as he ejaculated, but what actually happened wasn't what he was expecting. She spit him out and continued to jack her hand up and down on his shaft, finishing him off. Nick groaned loudly as he began to cum, and Toni aimed his dick right onto her chest.

The first two spurts were large; there seemed to be a few tablespoons worth of semen between them. The next few were smaller, and the last few just dribbled out of the end of Nick's cock. Toni bent over and quickly cleaned the end of his cock for him.

Toni had aimed the majority of the spooge so it would splatter on her chest just above her tits. Toni grinned at him, still in front of him on her knees, his cum dripping down her over her tits. Nick watched in fascination as a drop drooled down onto her nipple, and then it dripped off the end.

Nick asked, "Why didn't you point it away from you?"

She grinned, "I wanted to feel your cum on me; I wanted to watch you spurt." She giggled, "You are always either cumming up inside my vagina, or you get off in my mouth. I wanted to see what happens when it isn't buried somewhere." She giggled again, "That really rocked!"

Nick pointed out, "Tony, we don't have anything to wipe it off you with."

She dismissed the issue, "It will liquefy and run. By the time we get back, most of it will have dripped off, or dried. I can wash off when we get back to the community shower."

On the way back to the resorts campus, Nick commented, "Well, you seem to be quite the exhibitionist."

Instead of denying it, she said, "Yeah, it's a lot more fun when we can have public sex though!"

Nick looked her in her sparkling eyes and asked, "Really?"

She giggled and replied, "Really."

-------

That evening, there Nick was, in the same situation that he had been in with Samantha just a year before. This time he was waiting for Toni to come out from taking a shower and making her preparations. The main difference was when Samantha came out, she was a virgin. Toni had been a virgin the first time that Nick fucked her, but that was many encounters ago. Toni and Nick knew each other carnally quite well by the time they arrived at the resort.

When Toni finally came out of the bathroom, Nick's jaw almost hit the ground. Toni had on some skimpy lingerie that consisted of a black see through top that draped her body like curtains in a theater. She also had on a see through thong that had red roses embroidered all over what little cloth it was made of. The outfit was designed to show off her curves in a flattering way, and it was really doing its job. Toni had done up her face and the make-up turned her plain face into something very desirable. That made him wonder; why didn't the svelte woman wear make-up more often?

While waiting, Nick undressed and slipped into a soft rayon robe that Theresa had packed for the occasion. She heard about Nick being in just a pair of briefs when Samantha had come out on their first night during that honeymoon. Terri thought he was a real rascal without a romantic bone in his body. She made sure this time that he was going to undress properly, and then cover himself with the nice looking robe when he received Toni. Terri told him that he better treat Toni like it was their first time together and romance the hell out of her.