Once You Go Black...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally regained her senses she reflected on her incredible day with a big smile on her face. Never before had she been overcome with such raw sexual bliss. She'd heard of other women who had so called g-spot orgasms in the past but until today she had never experienced one of her own.

The movie was still playing and she saw that man has just pulled out from her pussy and was getting another blowjob from the woman. Retrieving her new best friend from the floor, Amy began sucking the toy drenched in her own cum in unison with the woman. When they stopped and repositioned for anal sex, she knew there was know way she could continue her game. She had never tried it before and hadn't given it much though until now. Amy desperately wanted to attempt it, but her dildo was far too big for her first time. Finally, she settled on a compromise where she would work the first few inches of the rubber cock in her pussy while using her fingers to explore her ass.

There were plenty of her own natural lubricants to use on her ass. She couldn't really see what she was doing but she easily found the puckered entrance with her index finger and rubbed the tiny ridges with the fluids that were still trickling from her hot, wet snatch. The sensation of the finger rubbing against her ass was enjoyable so she proceeded, applying firm steady pressure with her fingertip until she felt her ass open letting the intruder in. The single finger fit inside easily and she soon decided to add her middle finger to the mix.

With two fingers in her ass now and the first few inches of the dildo moving in and out of her pussy both holes felt stuffed. Her first anal experience, not to mention the double penetration she was simulating, was exhilarating. The mere thought of what she was doing brought her to the brink of her fourth orgasm of the night. She paced herself with the movie and tried to hold on until the end. When the woman suck the man's cock fresh from her own ass Amy drew the line with her imitation. No matter how quickly she was turning into a depraved nymphomaniac, there were still limits to what she was willing to do and sucking her fingers after they'd been in her ass exceeded them.

When the man pulled out and spun the woman around jerking his cock with fast hard strokes Amy knew the end was near. She started slamming her two fingers in and out of her ass with fury. At the same time, she forced the dildo deeper with her other hand. As the man start shooting hot cum she came too and closed her eyes imagining his sticky load being deposited into her cunt. While this most recent orgasm paled in comparison to her previous one, her toes still curled with delight.

Her sexual hunger had finally been satiated. Closing the web site Amy stood on shaking legs and put on her robe. There was a pleasant ache in her loins and her entire body felt drained. She was ready to pass out and her bed called to her as she passed her bedroom on the way to bathroom. Once she had showered and quickly dried she went to bed snuggled into her pillow beneath her warm, thick blankets. For the first time in weeks she slept peacefully.

Over the next month this became Amy's regular routine. Every night she watched at least one video and on weekends she went all out. She became so obsessed with the site that she blew off calls from her friends most of the time. When she finally did agree to go to a movie with a friend one night, her friend mentioned how it had been a long time since they had been out and asked if there was a new man in her life. Amy told her she had started seeing a guy named Ben, but it wasn't anything serious yet. The rest of the night she smirked over her private joke and deflected questions about her new "man".

By the time she'd run out of new videos to watch and seen some of her favorites three or four times she was ready to move on. Eight inches of her Big Ben toy in her pussy seemed to be her limit, but had still not dared to try it in her ass. She considered joining a new site but she wanted something more. The web site had a message board link that she had noticed but never investigated. Not knowing what to expect she clicked it one night to read some of the messages people had posted.

There we several different topic boards she quickly scanned until her eyes lit up at one of the headings, "Women seeking men." Her heart fluttered as she started reading the messages posted inside. Essentially it was a want ad listing for big cock. There were hundreds of messages from women who were practically begging for well-endowed men to screw them. Some were simple physical descriptions, with a city and e-mail address attached. Others were very specific fantasies that were thrilling to read. A few even included pictures from the women posting. The one thing that had in common is that they screamed please fuck me to anyone who read them.

Amy read dozens of postings before she registered with the message board. She used the same screen name as her e-mail address, lilvixxxen. After clicking the new topic button, she though long and hard about what to type. The message had to be perfect in her mind and she spent a long time rewording it over and over. Finally satisfied with what she had written, she clicked the submit button knowing that even if she were to get responses she could always back out hiding behind the anonymous screen name. Her final message read:

Hi guys! I'm a petite brunette who joined the site a month ago. Since then my sexual horizons have broadened considerably. There was a time not long ago where I wouldn't have been able to look at these videos, much less masturbate in a frenzy along with them. I've grown tired of videos and dildos. I want a real man with a big, black cock who thinks he knows how to use it to fuck me. If you think you can measure up, then send me a message. I promise to wear you out.

The message was signed with her screen name, e-mail address and city. Now all she had to do was wait for a response. To quench her excitement, Amy spent the night masturbating to some of her old favorites. Checking her e-mail before going to bed she was disappointed to see that no new messages had arrived yet. The next morning she checked her mail before going to work and again there was nothing new in her inbox.

That evening when she came home from work she checked her e-mail right away, but mentally prepared herself for an empty screen again. Opening her mail she saw one unread message and bit her lip in anticipation. The message was from "trousersnake69" and read simply, "I have what you are looking for. Reply with a picture if interested." It was then that she noticed the message came with an attachment. Amy opened it and saw a man's mid section with a huge erect cock. It was hard to tell just how big he was from the picture. She estimated his cock was similar in size to her toy. The man was offering to fulfill her deepest desires, but the request for a picture troubled her. While she had a digital camera and could easily take a photo, she needed to be certain this was what she wanted before going any further.

She spent the rest of the week convincing herself to go for it and then talking herself out of it again. Amy felt like she was in one of those cartoons where a tiny devil perched on one shoulder and an angel sat on the other. Each was trying his best to gain control over her and the only thing she wanted was an end to her dilemma. That weekend the devil finally won. She hoped that she wouldn't end up soon regretting her decision, like the animated characters always did.

That Friday on the way home she had finally decided to move forward. After dinner she ran a hot bath and enjoyed a nice long soak. Next, she trimmed and then shaved her unkempt pubic hair. She decided to remove most of it but left a small patch just above her pussy lips. Working slowly and carefully she managed to avoid any unsightly nicks or razor burn.

Moving to her bedroom wrapped in a towel she studied her wardrobe looking for the right outfit to wear for the photo. There were very few options really. Most of the sexy lingerie she had owned had been gifts from, or reminded her of a special night with, her last boyfriend. After they had broken up she threw all it away almost everything she had left was practical everyday wear. The few sexy things that remained didn't feel right for one reason or another. Having waited long enough she didn't want to wait until she could buy something new tomorrow. She also worried that a night's sleep might leave her with a change of heart in the morning as well.

Amy decided to go ahead and pose naked for the pictures. From her experiences most men preferred women like that anyway and frilly lace undergarments only got in their way. Something she'd read about old time movie actresses came to mind and she rushed to the kitchen returning with a glass filled with ice cubes. Apparently, a lot of women actresses used to ice their nipples before certain scenes to encourage the predictable results. Before turning on her camera she gave the ice cube trick a try and was pleased with the outcome.

Opening her closet door to reveal the full-length mirror that hung on the opposite side she positioned it to capture a section of her bed. She lay down on the bed and began snapping picture after picture. She changed position over and over trying to get different angles and views. When she had filled the camera's memory stick, she put on her robe and moved to her computer to check out the results.

Any that showed even a part of her face she deleted immediately. Slowly she sorted the rest closely studying each of them and deleting the ones she rejected. She managed to pare down the collection to half a dozen pictures and considered each one in turn. The photo she eventually chose was one when she was leaning back with her arms pulled in squeezing her breasts together. In the lower half of the picture her legs were spread wide offering a nice pink view.

Now that she had picked what she thought was the best picture, Amy was ready to respond to his e-mail. She stared at the empty message for a long time unsure how she should respond. The man's own message had been simple so in the end she decided to keep her own message simple as well. Her message read: I can wait to ride you. Hope you like the picture. The message was signed with her screen name of course.

After sending the message she was pretty worked up and was about to watch some of her saved videos when the phone rang. It was call from her mother and they ended up talking for well over an hour. She has been so supportive during Amy's last breakup and always seemed to know exactly what she needed when things were at their worst. Amy was an only child so they'd always been close, but when her father has passed away suddenly last year due to a massive heart attack they'd become a rock of support for each other. The only solace Amy managed to take in his passing was that his success a business man had left her mother well taken care of financially. Amy assured her mother that she was fine now and ready to move on. There were plenty of things she couldn't share of course but she did her best to put her mother's loving heart at ease.

When she hung up Amy checked her mail again and was surprised to see a reply already. In this longer message the man gave her a lot more information about himself, including a tale of the tape for his impressive looking cock. The man suggested getting together next Friday and went on to say they could iron out the details over the next few days. He closed by saying there was a hotel downtown that he usually used and that would be a good spot to meet.

Usually used? Amy wondered just how many women this man had fulfilled fantasies for over the years. If anything, the thought that he had fucked countless other women only made her hotter. He certainly sounded confident and she hoped he had learned a lot from pleasing these other women because her own expectations were high. For months now her body had hungered for a man with a big cock that knows how to use it.

As Amy started to type a response, she noticed that the message have been sent only a few minutes earlier. She quickly typed a response and asked the man to reply immediately. They ended up trading messages for a few hours and by the end of session they had planned their initial meeting next week. By the time they stopped sending messages she was ready to start that night. Big Ben ended up satisfying her needs again that night, but as she fell asleep she knew the real thing was only a week away now.

Time seemed to crawl for the next week. Inside Amy was a combination of excitement and apprehension. She knew she needed to try living out her fantasy at least once, but part of her was genuinely scared to carry through with it. Her biggest fear was meeting a strange man who was there for one thing only. What if he was cruel or abusive towards her? What if she wanted to back out at the last moment and he wouldn't stop? There were so many questions running through her mind and they intensified as the week went by. She even considered asking a friend to come with her, an idea she quickly dismissed. There was no way she could tell anyone what she was planning to do.

All week she avoided watching her videos or masturbating. By doing this she hoped her unquenched sexual desires would help her push forward no matter how nervous she was. By the time Friday arrived she stumbled through the day in a daze. One of her co-workers asked her if she was ok and told her she should get some fresh air, thinking the chemicals they worked with were having an effect on her.

When the workday ended she left starting her car with trembling hands. The night before she had packed a bag with everything she needed for this special night. He was to arrive at the hotel at eight so she would have a few hours to get ready and one last opportunity to back out. He had paid for the room at an expensive downtown hotel and gave her instructions for checking in when she got there.

She pulled up to the hotel and handed her car over to the valet to park for her after collecting the overnight bag from the trunk. The clerk at the front desk gave her the room key after she identified herself with the chosen alias and pointed her toward the elevators that would take her to the upper floors. With only one small bag she waved off the bellhop, but gave him a tip anyway to thank him for the offer.

The room itself was on the 15th floor and was offered a spectacular view of downtown. As she looked around the richly furnished room she was flatted that the man she was meeting would go through such an expense for her. On the bed she found a note addressed to Lilvixxxen and realized he must have been there earlier in the day. Opening it she read the letter within:

If you are reading this note then you have arrived before me. Please make yourself at home and relax. I know you must be feeling nervous and let me assure you I am as well. While this is not my first time doing this I still get excited every time I meet a new woman for the first time. Feel free to order anything you like from room service everything has taken care of. See you at eight little lady, I promise to make your fantasy a reality.

The note wasn't signed but there was no doubt over who had left it. His words helped her calm down and somehow she knew everything would be fine now. It was just past six now giving her about two hours. She ordered some food from room service and a nice bottle of wine. After eating she went to bathroom to get ready for his arrival. As she dressed in her new lingerie and did her make up she found herself dreaming of a little romance before they got down to business.

Once she has put on her the sexy new lingerie she had bought earlier in the week and done her make she checked her appearance in the mirror. It accentuated her figure in all the right areas. The top was cut low to show the ample cleavage her pushup bra helped to create. Made with see-through lace it allowed tantalizing glimpses of her flesh beneath. Her matching g-string panties showed off her small shapely ass and hugged her pussy tight. To complete the outfit, she wore a garter belt, red fishnet stockings, and blood-red spike heels. It was a look any hooker would be proud of she mused as she moved back to the bed to await her fate.

Time seemed to stand still as she checked the clock constantly. She decided to try the TV to see if watching a show would help, but it was no good. The moment of truth was close now and she could think of nothing but the man's impending arrival. When eight o'clock finally arrived and he hadn't yet she began to worry. While it was irrational to the think he'd show up at the stroke of eight the save the day like the hero in a movie, the same could be said for everything she'd done recently.

It was ten minutes after eight when she heard a knock at the door and the sound of the key being used to open it. Her heart was racing so fast, she though it might explode in her chest. Amy had planned to strike an inviting pose before he entered, but she could barely stand straight as she watched the doorknob turn in slow motion. The door swung open and in stepped Karl Wilson.

"Sorry I'm late. I got stuck in downtown traffic," he said as he closed the door behind him. "These are for you," he added motioning to the bouquet of red roses he carried.

Amy was rendered speechless. Before her stood a man she had fantasized about many times over the past few weeks, a man who could ruin her life if her terrible secret was leaked at work. Her mind was screaming at her to run but her legs wouldn't respond. Karl laid down the bag he had brought with him and crossed the room looking her up and down. When he got to her he took her hand and kissed it saying, "You look even more beautiful than your picture. My name is Karl Wilson and I'm very happy to meet you."

His large hand engulfed hers and the expectant look in his eyes seemed to be asking for her name. Amy realized he hadn't recognized her. Why should he she thought? He had only met her once at the lab over a month ago and she looked nothing like that conservative lab worker the way she was dressed tonight. In a hushed voice she said, "I'm Amy and it's nice to finally meet you Karl."

With this brief introduction it felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders. She thanked him for the flowers and led him by the hand to bedroom where they both sat on the bed. It was then that she noticed his wedding band and knew she couldn't continue. Having her own heart broken earlier this year, she couldn't bear to think of doing it to another woman. "You're married," she said in an accusing voice as she pulled her hand away and started to stand.

"Yes but it's not what you think," he replied grabbing her by the hand to keep her from fleeing. "My wife knows I'm here. We have an open relationship. She even wanted me to invite you to join us sometime if things go well."

What was supposed to have been a magical night was crumbling down around her. No matter how much she wanted to believe him the only word that kept coming to mind was bullshit. "Let me go. I can't do this to another woman," she said as her eyes filled with tears.

"Look you can call her on my cell phone if you want. Trust me she's cool with it. Here it's number one on speed dial," he said handing the phone to her.

At this point she had nothing to lose so she dialed the number. It rang three times before she heard someone pick up and a woman's voice said, "Hello?" Amy froze with no idea what to say. "Hello? Is there anyone there?" the woman asked.

"Mrs. Wilson?"

"Yes. Who is this?" the woman asked with a hint of irritation in her tone.

"I'm... I'm with your husband," she managed to say.