Onced Upon in Wonderland

Story Info
The Red Queen brokers a deal with Jafar.
1.5k words
4.38
15.4k
22
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers

"Mirror, mirror on the wall." A mischievous grin decorated her face. She leaned forward, inspecting herself in the looking glass to apply some rouge to her cheeks, then across the pale skin of her lush bosom which was nicely pushed upward and framed by the tight red corsage she wore. While she felt somewhat restricted by its tight rigging it did manage to nicely accentuated her bust and contrast it to her slim waist. Of course, the plush emphasis of her hips by the floor-length crimson skirt she wore helped with that as well. Her smile morphed into one of delight over the perfected presentation or royal authority.

A flicker of a shadow, accompanied by a flutter by the open windows caught her attention. The Red Queen turned away from the mirror to face Jafar and caught him ogling her well accentuated form. Realizing that she had noticed his stare he raised his eyes only slightly to level with the nicely presented fullness of her breasts.

"Tell me," she said. For once she did not appreciate the attention. She regularly found his eyes hard to read and more than once that had given him a tactical advantage in their little quibbles. "What is your plan for making Alice cast her wish?" She adjusted her regal posture, straightening her back and thereby pushing her breasts out like a symbolic shield. Her practiced smile came across a bit too smug for his taste but he did appreciate how her breasts now bulged just a little more fully out of their confining corsage.

"The girl has a weakness" he replied. Leaning his left elbow against a mantlepiece across the room from her, he brought his right forearm forward towards her, holding his open right palm sideways as if offering to shake someone's hand. His eyes were now locked with hers.

The Queen gasped audibly and gave him an embarrassed stare. She felt how a silky warm hand had just inserted itself between her upper thighs and was slowly teasing her sensitive soft skin in this intimate region. The hand was feeling her up just as Jafar's slowly moved up and down.

"What...weakness?" she asked with some distracted annoyance, defensively crossing her legs as she straightened out the front of her long dress with both hands in vain hopes of warding off the unwelcome intrusion.

"She cares deeply for people close to her" Jafar responded calmly as his hand suddenly flicked upward to a loud shriek from the Queen. He innocently raised his eyebrows to her, as if questioning her unseemly outburst, all the while letting his outstretched thumb describe slow, small circles.

"Good" she husked in a struggle to steady herself. Then in a pressed voice and in rhythm with the movement of his thumb: "We ... will use that ... against her."

He nodded approvingly, ignoring her loss of composure.

"Now my dear:" he continued, turning his open palm upward. His eyes were again fixated on the Queens full cleavage which now heaved from her accelerated breathing, accompanied by a low, involuntary moan.

"The question is;" he slowly curled both his middle and ring finger in and watched her knees buckle, forcing her to hold on to the table with both hands. Her jaw had dropped open and she stared at him with a flustered expression. "Who is she close to?"

His middle and ring finger suddenly shot straight up as she seized to breathe, her air-filled lungs almost forcing her breasts to explode out of the tight corsage. Her pleading eyes watched the slow repetitive curls and stretches of his fingers to which she let out short shrieks of increasing pitch. He slowly walked across the room towards her, allowing his fingers to speed up their exercises. A flick of his other hand let the strained corsage snap, causing her ample breasts to spill out into the open while she loudly inhaled in relief of her desperate need for more air. Jafar took this as a sign of appreciation.

He moved behind her and lifted her heavy dress over her hips, exposing her shapely legs and naked ass. His eyebrows rose again in admiration for their beauty and the fact that she was not wearing any undergarment. Her wetness had already visibly spilled down her quivering thighs and, judging by her loudening moans, the exposure to the cooler air from the room seemed to sensitize her even further. After indulging for another few seconds he relaxed his hand, thereby releasing the spell.

"If you would, dear." He inserted his now free right hand between the top of her thighs again, tapping his fingers lightly back and forth between them. The Queen was quick to understand the gesture and complied eagerly, moving her legs apart by a foot, then another, and another few as his tapping continued. They were now spread by almost twice the width of her shoulders when his fingers stopped tapping and cupped her pussy, this time for real rather than by spell. Her lips were already agape by virtue of her wide stance, pouring a lavish flow of juices onto his fingers.

His other hand had meanwhile freed his throbbing erection which he now presented to his open palm. It guided his dark skinned shaft with unerring precision between the pale of her thighs until it pressed firmly against her moist entrance where he held it in teasing tension. He could feel her canal twitch in need and anticipation.

"Who would she be close to then?" He repeated his question. His left hand traveled onto her back, where it steered her torso down on the table. She braced herself on her elbows, both hands firmly gripping the table's edges.

"For one,..." she panted in short breaths, "...obviously the KNAVE!!" He sunk the full length of his thick shaft into her in one forceful thrust to coincide with the mention of the Knave, causing her to yell his name out loud.

"Very well" he continued to scheme their plan, reveling in her tight grip on his cock for a second before pulling back again. "We shall begin with HIM". He uttered the last word with some strain as he thrust back into her again with vigor. His groin loudly slapped against her ass cheeks.

"YESSS" she hissed loudly as the massive table budged forward by an inch. His hands reached forward to grab her jiggling breasts, bending them upward in a firm squeeze and capturing her nipples tightly between his thumbs and index fingers. A long stretched moan was his reward.

"Word has it ... that you have ... captured HIM" he continued his hard pounding while increasing his speed. "I suggest ... we use him ... as bait". The Queen's moans grew louder, filling the short pauses in his speech in a perfect duet.

"How about...uhhhhmmmmmm..." she managed to press out between her moans, "a nice little ... ahhhh ... beheading ...". With her last word she forcefully clenched his cock with her love muscle while it pulled out, capturing the head of it in an emasculating grip. It caused his next thrust into her now formidably tight hole to push them both over the edge. She seized to breathe as she felt forceful shots of hot semen hit her inner wall while thrashing her hips wildly against her impalement. Then she loudly cried out her release. Jafar grunted as he poured himself into her for another minute before she finally collapsed on the table.

"It is settled then, " he concluded their negotiation, pulling out of her with a cocky smile: Having won their little game of dominance he left her naked backside exposed to the room once more. A small trickle of his cum didn't escape his view as it was drooling out of her swollen pussy and slowly oozed down her left inner thigh. The Queen slowly regained her breath and struggled to recompose herself. She scrambled weakly off the table, quickly pushing her bunched dress back down behind her and brushing it straight, then fitting her breasts back into the corsage. A rosy red glow radiated from her face, revealing her freshly fucked state to anybody who cared to pay attention. Tweedle, for one. He had entered the room and stood at a respectful distance from them, waiting for the queens summoning gesture.

"Tomorrow, at noon" she confirmed to Jafar, dismissing him with a fake smile and wave of her hand as she noticed Tweedle's presence with minor irritation. Jafar mounted his carpet and, nodding to her with a subdued grin, took off through the window. She waved Tweedle to approach, noticing the hard-on in his pants with disgust.

"He is so easy to manipulate" she summarized their encounter to Tweedle while gazing after Jafar through the open window. "I have him practically feeding from my hand!" she pronounced victoriously, turning back to Tweedle who's eyes were caught in her voluptuous, loose cleavage. She slapped his face hard and turned to have the snapped lace of her corsage fixed.

KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers