One Amazing Day

Story Info
You're an erotic story author and you meet her.
7.2k words
4.75
10.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

You are an author off one of the erotic story sites that I visit on occasion when I am sitting at home alone and needing something to occupy my time. I had read a few of your stories, each of them turning me on and most succeeding in making me cum. So I had decided to write to you and let you know that I had enjoyed the stories greatly and hoped that you continued to write more of them.

You responded and began to ask what it was I enjoyed most about your stories and wanting to know if I could help you out with a fantasy to build a new story on and that was how you and I began to get to know one another. I found out what of your stories had actually occurred and what was fiction and I told you all about the things I wanted and desired in a sexual relationship.

We hit it off really quickly. From the first email I looked forward to hearing more from you. Our emails became more and more erotic, discussing what would happen between us if we actually could get together one day. Each email became something that turned me on more and more, and making me wish that the distance between us wasn't such a large one or at the very least that one or the other of us wasn't married, so that one would be able to travel the distance to make the fantasies come true.

You became concerned that I may not really want to live out the fantasy since you were older than I. I assured you that age wasn't an issue with me and that I enjoyed our conversations enough that the rest didn't matter. In order to prepare me for the sight of the older you, we began to exchange pictures of ourselves. , continuing to build the fantasies up. Some of our pictures were innocent pictures and then they became to become more personal as well, showing each of us in various poses without clothes. I was thinking and telling you that I felt the salt and pepper hair and lean body that was you were more of a turn on than men my age, setting you apart from all the younger men.

In truth I had always felt that an older man would make a good lover simply because of the experience that only comes with age. I was sure that you would prove to me that I had been right in my assumption that older wasn't a bad thing at all.

Eventually, we moved to a phone conversation, and had a really good chat there, getting to know one another by voice and not just through the email. We both laughed and spoke more of the fantasies that we both had about meeting the other one. The thought of phone sex definitely crossed our minds but I wasn't sure I was ready for that, so after talking for about thirty minutes we got off the promising we would talk again soon.

Then one day I got an email from you stating that you would be near me with out your wife and could if I wanted to stay over in a nearby town and meet up with me. It would probably be a one time only thing. If I wanted then I should let you know as soon as possible so that we could work out the details of where to meet and exactly when we could make it happen.

I wrote you back and told you that I really wanted to meet you when you came through. Let me know when it would be and what can I do to help make it work out for us.

Your reply, "I will be there in a couple weeks. Between now and then you need to find a motel room that is easy to reach by us both and find a near by public place for us to meet up at. I do not want you to be uncomfortable alone with me. We will meet in public and if you want to after that we can go back to the motel room."

It took me about a week to find the perfect motel, an out of the way place from where I live so far enough away that no one I know would see my car parked there, as well as close to the interstate. I also checked around to see what was close by that we could meet up and be in the public eye with out drawing attention to ourselves.

Unfortunately, I noticed rather quickly that the selection of public places nearby were limited. Only one fast food restraunt, a clothing store, and what I assumed to be an adult toy store called, "Lace-N-Stuff".

I went home and sent you an email jokingly stating that we could meet up at the adult toy store or the restraunt.

I was surprised greatly by your reply of how the sex shop would be a great place for a first meeting and easing our discomfort and how you were pleased that I had found a place like that.

I wasn't so sure that I was ready to go that far with it on a first meeting, but the more I thought of the possibilities the more I realized that I was getting wet thinking of the toys we would see and the things that would be open to be discussed in that setting. So, in the end I told you that we would be great and I looked forward to the day when you would arrive.

The day before you headed my way, you emailed me to tell me that you would be arriving late tonight and would stay at the motel. Knowing that I wouldn't be able to show up tonight, you would be willing to pay for two nights as long as I would be able to make it sometime tomorrow.

I assured you that I would be there by 9:00am tomorrow. Knowing already that "Lace-N-Stuff" would be open at that time and that it would give me two hours to prepare myself after sending the kids to school and hubby to work.

I was unsure how I would stand the anticipation of knowing that tomorrow I would meet with you for the first time. Wondering if you would still find me attractive once you actually saw my face and knowing that if we met and if I let you take me to your motel room I would be very well satisfied by you.

I hurry the kids to bed early so that I can go to bed early and be well rested for my adventure the next day. Then as an after thought I decided to take a shower tonight rather than in the morning when I will be rushed for time. Not wanting to make you wait on me.

I know already that you enjoy seeing a woman with very little body hair, so I take a shower I shave my pussy and legs as closely as I can make it. I want you to be pleased by the effort that I am putting forth in preparation for you.

Despite my plans to be well rested however, I can hardly sleep. Thinking of you and feeling my pussy growing damp with the thought of you sleeping less than 45 minutes from me in a bed that I may very well be joining you in tomorrow after walking around in a sex toy shop with you.

It is finally time for me to get up and hurry everyone off to school and work and begin what I consider to be preparation for my adventure today. Mornings are always a hurried affair, making sure that no one forgets anything, this morning though seemed even worse. It felt as though the time would never come when everyone was gone and I could begin to dress myself.

Me telling my husband that I wouldn't be home today. Had a lot of shopping that I needed to do today, as he is hurried out the door by me so that if he called for some reason he wouldn't wonder as to why I wasn't there to answer the phone.

I choose to wear a pair of black lace panties with matching bra under a dark red dress that is form fitting on the top, showing the curves of my breasts and then the skirt falling to about three inches above my knees. Black dress shoes with a three inch heel on my feet a spray of my most favorite perfume and I am headed out the door.

Though I left the house a little early, I neglected to think of the morning rush traffic that may slow me down. Any nervousness I may have felt as I neared our meeting place was soon gone as I realized that I would probably be running a little late for our meeting. I am really hoping that you don't give up hope on my arrival and leave.

Finally, I arrive at my destination and hurriedly jump out of my car, nearly running to the store to make sure you hadn't left yet, though I was only about ten minutes late.

I walk in and at first only see the man behind the counter, who politely asks if I need any help. I bite my tongue rather than say, "yeah I need to know if the man I am suppose to meet today is still here or not." Thinking that would definitely draw attention to the fact that we were meeting up for a fling.

Then I see you stepping out of the back, noticing that you have also spotted me, I begin to walk to the back of the store where you are at. ; An apology coming forth from my lips as I come near to where you are standing.

"No need to apologize. I am glad that you are a couple minutes late. Has given me time to think of the things I may want to see you try on." You say as 'hello'.

I am a little puzzled, considering I hadn't though anything would happen here. Not of a sexual nature anyways and now you are telling me that you want me to try things on for you? I am unable to come up with the words out loud to express my discomfort over being put in this position but am still trying when I hear you speak again.

"I have already found out that it is okay if you try on some of the stuff here as long as you leave your undergarments on. I thought it would be fun to play around with a few clothes. Break the ice, so to speak. I would like to see what the things I have picked out for you look like. I hope I laid out the right size, considering I haven't seen you in person before, but I think I have done well with guessing. You don't mind doing this do you?"

I am still standing there, wondering what I should do about this new turn of events but also once again growing damp between my legs with the thought that I would be near naked in front of you here soon. Knowing that I wanted to do this even though it was something I had never considered doing before. I simply shake my head in answer to your question and you take my hand and pull it up to your lips, kissing my palm, sending a wave of heat to my center, before pulling me towards the back of the store and the dressing room.

The first thing on the pile was simple enough, being a sheer black teddy that tied behind the neck, made to cup the breasts before flowing down to about mid thigh. Open back down to just above the area where my ass began to curve out. And black thong panties completed the set.

I hurriedly stripped off my dress and slipped the black teddy over my head. Admiring myself in the mirror, seeing all the things that I see as flaws, I wonder how I can possibly show myself to him. Thinking of my too small breasts barely filling out the cups and my slight stomach catching the teddy and holding it out away from me. Seriously, thinking about putting my clothes back on and just going home to save myself from the embarrassment when I hear your knock on the door.

"Haven't got it on yet? Let me see you."

Hearing your voice reminds me that if it all works out you will see much more of me than this before the day is done. Better to go ahead and find out if you are disappointed in what you see now rather than later. Taking a deep breath in and releasing it slowly I open the dressing room door to you.

Your eyes travel down the length of me. From my face, down over my chest, trailing down over my stomach, and further down to where the teddy ends. I feel your eyes traveling along my body as if it were your hands caressing me; my mouth parting slightly as if waiting for your kiss, my nipples hardening as your eyes caress them, breath catching as your eyes skim over my belly, pussy growing wetter as your eyes travel lower.

"Turn." is the only thing you say.

I turn presenting you with my back. Seeing what you had seen of my front, as your gaze travels down my back reflected in the mirror straight in front of me, over my back and then lower over my ass, still covered by the thin lacy garment.

I watch you in the mirrors reflection as you take a couple steps towards me and place your hands on my shoulders. I hear you whisper, "Looks good on you." as your head drops down to place a light kiss upon my neck, the heat from your light caress on my lips sending heat out to other parts of my body causing nipples to harden even more and my clit to throb and reach begging for your touch.

Your hands slide down off my shoulders onto my back, then slide around under my arms and cover my breasts, pinching the nipple between the thumbs and first fingers causing my breath to catch, and white heat to flow to my center.

"Can I see the next one?" you ask in the whispery voice close to my ear again.

"Uh yeah." I stammer, finding it difficult to say anything more.

You step back from me allowing me to close the door and try on the next outfit in the stack.

It is slightly more revealing, though not as sheer as the last one, being black silk material. It has only one tie in the front, right between the breasts. The soft silk allowing my nipples to be seen easily in their already hardened state. The bottom of it comes to just below my ass cheeks. The panties were thong panties so again I opted to wear only my own panties.

I still worry that you may not like what you are seeing but hurriedly open the door this time, wanting once again to see the look in your eyes as it travels down the length of my body.

You didn't disappoint me; as soon as I opened the door your eyes began their journey. Taking their leisurely tour again down the front before asking me to turn again.

This time as soon as I turned you were behind me, hands reaching around to cup my breasts, teasing the nipples through the thin material again. You lips kissing my shoulder and moving in towards my neck, lightly using your teeth to bite into the large vein and then soothing it away with your lips. This time your hands slowly sliding down off my breasts, as if reluctant to leave their fullness, they travel down to my stomach, and slip inside where the material parts. Your fingers teasing bare flesh once again making my clit throb and beg for your touch.

It was with disappointment that I watched you once again step back, allowing me to close the door and put on the next and final outfit.

This one was a lot different than the others with a black form fitting top with red roses embroidered on the lacy material, garter belts hanging from the sides to hook onto black thigh highs. I took a moment to admire my own reflection in the mirror, seeing the face flushed from arousal, the swollen breasts and hardened nipples waiting for your touch, knowing that if I wasn't wearing my darker colored panties, wetness would surely be seen there. I had never seen myself as I looked at this moment and wasn't sure I would ever see it again.

With out hesitation this time, I opened the door to you, not concerned anymore about whether you would like me or not. You were still standing in about the same place as the last time I saw you, your eyes running quickly along my body this time, and you step forward pulling me into your arms rather than having me turn for you this time.

Your arms start at about the middle of my back and as you hands slip down lower so does your mouth towards my lips. As your hands reach my ass bared by my thong panties your lips touch mine for the first time. Gently, teasing me into opening my mouth to receive your tongue as your fingers pull my bottom half towards yourself. Me feeling your denim covered thighs upon my bare ones.

My arms shyly reaching around your waist to hold myself steady against you, feeling as if I don't hang onto something I may surely melt away from all the heat your body next to mine causes inside me.

Your tongue buried deep inside my mouth learning and exploring all my secrets within as your fingers dug into my ass. Your fingers flexing, pulling my ass cheeks open then closed, causing my panties to tighten and relax over my pussy, teasing my clit while your mouth drank of my lips.

Just when I began to feel as if I didn't stop to catch my breath and ease the ache building in my center, you broke your lips from mine and took a step back from me. I am not sure how I resisted the urge to reach out for you, my arms feeling empty with out your nearness, my breasts and pussy aching to have your heat upon them again.

I was surprised when you turned away from me and picked up a plastic bag off the floor and turned back around holding it out to me. "This is a gift to remember today by. Wear it. Put your panties and your bra in the bag and put your clothes back on. I think we should go grab a bite to eat." You stated as you turned and began heading towards the front of the store.

I was shocked. How could you be interested in food after kissing me like that? Maybe I hadn't responded as you had hoped and the food is a way to let me down gently…No that doesn't make sense, what about the gift? Those were the thoughts I had as I stripped of the last piece of lingerie and slipped the dress over my head, leaving my bra off as you had said to do.

I reached for the bag noticing for the first time that it was the stores name across the bag, "So he bought it here?" I questioned as I peeked inside.

What I found there was shocking to me to say the least. Inside was a pair of black leather thongs but inside them was a little egg that would stay pushing at my clit. I had heard of vibrating panties before and had also heard that some were remote control. I wasn't sure if this is what they looked like but the thought of it caused another small tide of warmth the seep into my pussy.

I pulled them up, the little egg nestled right up against my slit, parting the lips just a little, my clit swelling with the touch of such a hard object being slow close, knowing that when I walked It would probably tease my clit more, or when I sat down it would be forced into harder contact with my wet pussy.

The thought of it arousing me to yet another level, almost thankful that I hadn't found the vibrating part of it. Knowing that if I did, I may not be able to stand any longer or at least wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to turn it on and find the release that my body was craving so much.

I opened up the door and prepared to leave the dressing room when the vibe in my panties came to life. The sudden sensation upon my clit causing a fresh wave of heat through out my center and wetness to seep out onto the leather panties. My breathing increased as well as my pulse and I felt like I was soon going to cum right there. I leaned back against the wall, wondering how I had turned it on and how I would turn it off after I had cum, and waiting on the tidal wave of pleasure to wash over me. When suddenly it turned off on its own as it had turned on a moment before. Leaving me shaking and wanting to cum so badly I felt I would cry from the frustration of it all.

"Are you coming?" I heard you yell out to me.

"I wish." was my thought but I simply said, "Yes."

As we walked outside of the store, you said, "Lets take my car."

"Okay." I said still trying to come down from my disappointment.

"How do you like the gift?" You asked as it suddenly came back to life inside my panties, causing my breath to catch and me to glance in your direction.

I notice the wicked smile upon your lips, teasing glint in your eyes, as I say, "I like it but it is driving me crazy since I can't control it."

You laugh as you pull the little box out of your pocket and turn it off, then back on, showing me that you control what it does.

"That's not fair." I say, causing you to laugh harder as you turn it back off.

When we got into your car you turned the vibe on again. Telling me that I shouldn't cum just yet, "The longer you want it the better it will be when you get it." You explain at my confused look in your direction.

Having had you tell me that I shouldn't cum made it harder to not think about the orgasm that I need so desperately to achieve. Knowing that it isn't far to the place where we are going to eat, and wishing that we would hurry up and arrive there, so that I would be able to do as you had asked for me to yet also wishing that it would take longer to arrive there so the feelings of the vibrator touching my clit wouldn't have to stop.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12