One and One Make Three

Story Info
Ethan brings a friend home for Pam.
2.1k words
4.23
152.6k
16
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,728 Followers

Pam stood in the center of her room, wearing just her panties, trying to decide which sweater to wear. She heard the bathroom door open and figured it was Ethan. She felt someone watching her and looked up to see him go past her open door. She smiled to herself, and felt good about being seen.

"Ethan?" Pam called out, and pulled the sweater over her t-shirt.

She heard no answer and began down the stairs, pulling up the zipper on her jeans. She got to the bottom of the stairs and looked up as Ethan came around the corner and they startled each other.

"Did you get any-" She stopped abruptly when she saw somebody sitting in the living room she didn't recognize. "Did you get any milk?"

"Yeah, I did." He noticed she was glancing at the person sitting in the living room. "This is Brad. Brad, this is my sister, Pam," he said.

"Hi."

"Hi," she said. "I have to go over to Kevin's for a minute. I'll be right back."

She went out the door and could feel Brad's eyes following her.

Kevin was at work, but his mom was home. She let Pam in to pick up her sweater, which she had left the other night when she took it off so Kevin could squeeze her tits. His mom invited her to stay for tea and watch soap operas, but Pam declined. She didn't tell her that she hated tea, and soap operas.

When she got home, she found Ethan and Brad in the kitchen, eating. She heard Brad say something about getting laid before he realized she was there. They both smiled to her, politely, although Ethan's was more of a sly grin.

"Go ahead. Ask her," Ethan said.

"Shut up."

"Ask her."

"Ask me what?" Pam said.

"How does it feel getting it up the ass?" Brad said.

Pam blushed. "Good. Why do you want to know?"

"I just wondered if you like doing it that way."

"I do. I'll do it any way, if it feels good."

"He won't say it, but he wants to get it on with you," Ethan said.

"You do? Do you want to give it to me up my ass?" Pam said.

"Fuck yeah. How does a guy who wants to get it on with you go about asking you?"

"That depends," she said, moving next to him. "First of all, I have to wanna get it on with the guy. In your case, I'm not sure, yet."

"Ok," he said, leaning against the counter. "Say you have decided that you do want to get it on with me. What would I have to do next?"

"There are a few ways, I guess. One would be to take me to a very nice restaurant for a fine meal, with beautiful roses for me, then romance me with wine and fascinating conversation."

"What's another way?"

"He could take my hand and press his lips to mine," she said, taking his hand. Her voice dropped to a whisper as his lips came down to hers. "And put his hand up my shirt."

His hand slipped under her sweater and t-shirt and closed around her bare breast. She was glad she hadn't worn a bra. Her hand went down the front of his pants and over his growing erection, and they stood that way, kissing. When they stopped, neither of them noticed that Ethan was no longer with them. Pam took him upstairs to her room.

"Do you always leave the door open when you get dressed?" Brad said, as he kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Not always. Was that you who saw me?"

"Sorry if I embarrassed you," he said.

"I don't mind," she said. She pulled off her sweater and sat on the bed to remove her shoes. "Lay down."

He lay naked on the bed and she checked out his physique. He must have been a hockey player on Ethan's team, because their bodies looked much the same. He had a good cock, too, long and lean.

"Have you ever been fucked before?" she said.

"Of course."

She turned around so she could see her ass when she pushed down her jeans. His eyes followed her hands over her ass and down her legs.

Pam looked back over her shoulder. "Who?"

"Brenda, when we were going out."

"Brenda Todd? You fucked her?" She turned around again so he could see her tits when she pulled off her t-shirt. "How many times?"

"About once or twice a week, or so. How many times have you been fucked?"

Pam let her panties fall to the floor and climbed on the bed beside him.

"I lost count a long time ago."

On her hands and knees, she hovered over his waist and let the tip of his cock brush her tits, especially her nipples. Her hair fell over her shoulders and covered her like a screen. She closed her lips around the end of his cock.

"Goddamn that feels good," he said.

She bobbed her head slowly, taking most of him into her mouth, and let her tongue slide along his shaft.

"Do you still want to fuck me?" she said.

"Shit yeah. Don't stop."

She took the head of his cock into her mouth again and let it slide to the back of her throat. His size made her hungry to swallow it and let him push it down her throat, but she wanted to taste his cum in her mouth. She bobbed her head, fucking him with her mouth. It didn't take long for his hips to rise off the bed. There was a pause before his cum washed over her tongue. His squirts shot out fast and thick.

None of it dribbled out, but she had a mouthful of cum and half his cock between her jaws. It was kind of funny. She didn't want to laugh and spit it all out. Slowly, she pulled his cock out, keeping her lips tightly closed so that none of his liquid dripped out. She let him see her full cheeks, that she had a mouthful, and let him watch while she swallowed all of it.

"Do you get practice swallowing cum?" he said.

Pam licked her lips. "A lot."

She crawled up the bed and laid on top of him. His hands met her breasts and his dick was pressed between them.

"When was the last time you were fucked?" she said.

"A long time ago, really."

"How long ago?"

"About a month. What about you?"

"Last night," she said with a shrug.

"I don't have a condom."

"Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I just won't get pregnant."

"Good. I have to take a piss, first," he said and slipped out from under her.

Pam rolled on her back and poked her tongue into the corners of her mouth, to get the last bits of cum hiding away. Out in the hall she heard Ethan talking to Brad. A moment later, she looked up at Ethan standing over her, unzipping his jeans. She smiled and sat up on the edge of the bed, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The head plopped onto her tongue and she closed her lips around the shaft.

Ethan's cock was longer, and it slipped right down her throat, the way he preferred, with her nose buried in his pubic hair. She could let him do all the work, sliding his cock the way he wanted. Gradually he sped up, pumping her very hard. When he did, she had a difficult time breathing, but she knew it wouldn't take very long. She wanted his cum in her mouth, also, and pulled him out until the head was on her tongue just in time to have her mouth drenched. She swallowed his cum and let him push it back down her throat.

Brad came back into the room. He was still naked and his cock was already stiff again. Pam, with her nose in Ethan's pubic hair, looked at it, and then up to his eyes.

"She's good," Brad said to Ethan, as if she wasn't there.

"She gives the best blow jobs in the city," Ethan said.

With his cock down her throat, she couldn't say anything, so she bit him. Ethan yelped and yanked his cock out, while Brad laughed.

"Jesus Pam. I was giving you a compliment," he said, examining the teeth marks on his penis.

"Next time you'll let me speak for myself."

"Next time I'll put it where you don't have any teeth."

Pam grinned at Brad. Ethan looked at Pam, then at Brad and his stiff penis.

"Do you want to fuck her now?"

"Yeah," Brad said.

"Go ahead," Ethan said, and left the room.

Pam rolled over on her elbows and knees, pointing her ass in his direction.

"Do you want to give it to me up my ass now, or do you want to do that later?"

Brad put his hands on her hips and pushed a couple of fingers in her cunt.

"Let's see what happens. What do you want?"

She sighed. "I just want someone to lick my pussy. I give a lot of head. I don't get enough in return."

"Why didn't you just say so? Roll over. I'll suck you all night."

With a grin, Pam rolled over on her back, raised her knees and spread her knees. Brad crawled between them and licked her cunt. Pam moaned softly.

"How did you do it your first time?" he said.

Pam twirled her fingers in his hair. "My cousin took me for a ride in his car, then he fucked me."

"Just like that?"

Pam nodded. "Just like that."

Brad's tongue slipped between her cunt lips again. It felt so good that she began to orgasm sooner than she had anticipated. She didn't want it to end. She wanted him to keep sucking. When her orgasm ended, he crawled on top of her and set his muscled stomach on her soft belly. He had difficulty holding himself up with one hand and trying to put his cock in her cunt with the other.

"Is that it, is it in?" he said.

"Hold on." She grabbed him and put the head in her cunt. "Okay, that's it."

He lowered his hips and it sunk into her. Pam wrapped her legs around him. His hips rose and fell and his lips came down to hers.

"What's the biggest cock you've ever had?" Brad said.

"Ethan's."

Brad nodded. "Yeah, he's pretty damn big. Do you like big cocks?"

"They're all right. I like yours."

Brad thrust again and spilled his cum inside her womb. Pam savored the warm fluid spreading through her insides.

"Oh ... Oh ... Fuck that was good," he said with a deep moan.

Pam squeezed him with her legs to get that last drop from his cock into her cunt.

"You think you can do it to me a third time?" she said, stroking his hair.

"Not right now. I got nothing left," he said and stood up.

She watched his shiny, wet dick swing between his legs and licked her lips. She lay with her legs spread and a warm sensation in her belly. Brad gave her a kiss before he went out. She closed her eyes, breathed a sigh and rubbed her nipples. His cum dripped from her slit.

Someone came into the room and climbed on the bed. She opened her eyes and smiled. His cock was stiff. She reached for it. He reached for her tit.

"Hi Ethan," she said.

"Hi."

From downstairs, Brad shouted, "Ethan, hurry up, we gotta go."

"Give me a minute," Ethan said.

"Where you guys going?" Pam said.

"We're gonna get about four more guys to come over and screw you."

"Good," Pam said and sucked his earlobe.

He climbed on top of her and she held the head of his cock between the lips of her cunt, which were slick with cum. He slid it all the way in and pumped hard with his hips.

He pulled it out again so that only the fat head held her cunt open, and then he pushed it back into her. But he didn't waste any time, and without telling her, thrust himself deep and squirted his cum into her cunt.

He let out a deep breath and rolled off. He stood beside the bed, pulling on his jeans. Pam scooped a drop of cum from her thigh with her finger, put it back into her pussy, and licked her finger clean.

"You better go, now. Don't keep Brad waiting," she said.

Laying on the bed, she listened to them leave, hoping they would bring back a bunch of guys to stuff their cocks up her cunt.

jallen944
jallen944
1,728 Followers