One and Only

Story Info
A 2nd story person.
2.2k words
3.21
12k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a 2nd person point of view kind of story. I hope you enjoy.


Beep! Beep! Your alarm goes off in your ear as you stretch and yawn. You look towards you phone and see a text message. You read the message 'I'll see you later tonight, so tell that bitch you have plans.'-Jenny. Jenny is the name of first girl you've been in love with. You two had been friends since middle school and were always really close, you'd help each other through basically everything and anything. You had gotten so close to each other that your mom would let her spend the night at your house; she even let Jenny sleep in your room. Being the gentleman you were you'd always just let her sleep in your bed while you slept on the floor if you two even slept at all. Most sleepovers were spent with you two giggling or gossiping about the people in school. You loved Jenny, but you didn't realize until highschool that love you had wasn't just in the terms of friendship but in the terms of skinship and more over lust. Around that time you found yourself thinking about her in pecarious situations, often in poses showing off the great body she had. She had an ample bust, wide enough hips, legs that just didn't stop and her big bubble butt. You remember all the times you jerked off to the image of her.

Until the one day she caught you. You learned from her that Jenny was a huge pervert since she was in elementary and thought of you as her perfect choice. Then you and her began to fuck basically everyday and then you began to date each other, it was perfect.The perfect girl, the perfect sex and everything; it made even better when she told you "I can't go on without this dick of yours anymore." It made you love her even more. But eventually you learned the downsides of being in a relationship with Jenny, she was possesive and easily jealous which caused many arguements with you two. Before long you two had broken up, there was a lot of heartbreak and sadness but two things remained constant; 1. You still hadn't given up your feelings for Jenny and the second was she still wanted to have sex with you. So for through the remainder of highschool you two remained friends and just had casual sex. You still wanted to be with Jenny but this was fine as well, but Jenny started to change not only was she super possesive but she would also restrict you dating other girls while she would go out with other guys.

This continued through highschool and even into college (you two had gone to different ones) but you would meet up during breaks and it would always go the exact way, you'd meet up with Jenny and she instantly drag you back to your house and just fuck like maniacs. And your mother was none the wiser. But then afterwords you guys would talk and she tell you about any guy she had been dating and or screwing and you were supposed accept that like a silent dog, then you tell her about any girl you'd been dating or screwing and she'd get mad and try and force to to break up with that girl which in the end you would do. This continued to you eventually graduated from college, when fo a while Jenny stop calling. Trying to at least pretend you got a girlfriend, Annie was her name and you too were good with each other, she was kind and didn't fuck with your mind. That time peroid was a slow but molding prossess to recovery, it was a while until you got another call from Jenny. And of course being the kind of guy you are, you met up with her and the cycle began again but this time it seemed like she didn't mind the fact you were dating another woman.

Now tonight was no different night, you'd bail once again on Annie and meet up with Jenny. You stood up and got decided to get ready, then you texted Annie that you were "not feeling good" like you normally do and got ready for Jenny to arrive. Then after what felt like years you hear the doorbell go off. You walk to your door and open it and there's Jenny, looking as gorgeous as ever, wearing black spandex with a yellow sweater slightly covering it. You expected the usual from the get go, a deep kiss but she just walked in ignoring you and started yelling." Fuck that fucking fuck!" She yells and heads straight for your room. Good thing this was your new one bedroom apartment so you didn't have to worry about your mom hearing the profuse swearing. "What's wrong Jen?" You ask her. She looks back at you with this super pissed look on her face then turns away from you and breathes in deeply. "It's my stupid fucking boyfriend, once again he gets mad at me for not wanted to sit with his friends at that boring ass arcade. I mean it's not like i don't like games but he just plays with them an ignores me and -" You put your finger her lips and smile "Alright Alright, tell me after you've calm down or not at all, we meet up to unwind from all that after all," You say to her. She looks at you and smiles and then brings you closer to her, her breast poking against your chest as you look down at her and smile.

"You're right..." She says, then before you can say something she begins to suck your neck, causing your knees to shiver a bit and then let out a groan escape your mouth. Jenny picks up on this and continues but this time she's walking backwards towards your room with you in tow. In order to make sure she doesn't fall you wrap your arms around her waist but Jenny isn't content with that, so she moves your hands to her ass and forces you to squeeze it. "Now squeeze it harder," She whispers into your ear which drives you off the edge. You forcefully kiss her and make your way into your room, you throw her into your bed and keep kissing her more, Jenny always liked being treated rough and that's what you did, rough kisses and grabs across her body making her moan and making her body shiver. Your hands begin to explore her lower regins now, taking it slow not yet taking her pants off; you feel around her pussy in the spandex it's hot there and wet at the same time. You can tell she has no panties and that makes you want to fuck her more but you want to tease her before you actually have sex, just because you know she likes that too.

So you touch her pussy through the pants, and slowly go around in circles forcing her body to twitch and jolt begging for more. Then you find her bud and you pinch it lightly making her moan, then you begin to rub it between your index finger and thumb making her moan louder now as you set back enjoyng every waking moment of this. You can feel your own erection pressing against your pants aching to get out, aching to fuck the only girl you'll ever love. You bring Jenny into a kiss and -

"It's just that he always does this!" She says pushing you off through exhales, acting as though what just happened hadn't happened. "Why the hell do we always have to hang out with his stupid ass friends when we go on dates?" You give her an annoyed look and role your eyes and you sit back against your headress. "I mean really, why can't we have a day where we just fuck?!" She says in anger crawling towards you, you tried opening your arms out so you could cuddle her while she ranted but she instead went for zipper of your pants. "It's like he doesn't want to fuck me at all? And when he does he goes softer then a god damn pillow!" She says now rubbing your dick through your boxers. You'd laugh at that pillow comment had it not been replace by light grunts and moans. "What about that bitch how's she doing?" She asks before she puts her tongue on your dick, licking around the head.

"Sh-She's fine" You say lowly as Jenny begins to engulf your length, fully taking it in her mouth then taking it and procceding to blow on it so the cool air sends cooling sensations on your cock. It's you this time who twitches and moans as you watch her began to take off her tights, still licking the tip of your dick. Then once her tights are fully off she takes you into her mouth again swabbing her tongue all around it. You keep moaning as you grab her head pulling it forward so she gobbled to the base of it. She looks up at you as you can see how happy she is that your totally under her control. "Really now, you sure this dick of your hasn't corrupted her like it did me?" She asks breathing deeply now jerking you off. You give a wry smile as she gets up and turns her ass turns you, As she begins to slowly descend herself on your dick.

She turns her head around " Now i'm going to take this dick, you ready?" She asks as she slowly lowers herself upon your dick. You could feel her warmness and the way her pussy gripped at you almost instantly. She then began to bounce her ass up and down while squeezing her pussy on you, it was a double play against you that she did almost all the time. She knew you were an ass man and could cum from just watching some asses bounce but also she was tighening up on you forcing your cum to shoot up faster. "F-Fuck Jenny, i hate when you do that...it's like you want me to cum early..!" You exclaim as you grab her hips trying to take control of the situation. She just managed a moan and continued wiggiling her ass for you. You lean forward and push forward in order to get her into doggy style position. You manage to take control and thrust deeply into her, slamming into her wildly and hard like she likes it. "Fuck yeah! Fuck this pussy, it's your pussy!" She screams for you, she moans your name while she backs her hips into your thrust trying to gain moe of your motion.

"Baby i'm about to cum" She tells you while she looks at you from behind, licking her lips forcing you to not hold back so you can cum with her. "I want you to look me in the eyes baby!" She said pulling away from you and turning around in missionary position. You waste no time in putting your hardened manhood back inside her, thrusting powerfully "This dick, it's all mine. That bitch can't use it like me, just like my pussy my boyfriends can never handle it. I told you i can't live without your dick anymoe baby," She whispers in your ear. You begin to pound into her like an animal thrusting madly, your dick throbbing and pulsing around inside her smacking her walls. "FUCK I'M CUMMING! AHHH!" She screams.

You let out a loud moan as you pull out and stroke yourself, Jenny opens her mouth in order to recieve her prize. You come over her face and tongue, and she happily licks up the rest of the semen from you dick. Then you two fall back against your headress and breathe. "You know i'm gonna want another fuck right?" She says grabbing your dick. "Yeah i know. You know Jenny, if your boyfriends can never handle you...why not just date me again?" You said with a light chuckle.

"Oh god not this shit again. You know exactly why we can't."

"I think it's bullshit though, you tell me to break up with my girlfriends but yet you want to meet and fuck every guy in the world."

"Oh fuck off, them bitches ain't good enough for you anyway, besides those guys are just fuck toys."

"You always do this shit! Dammit Jenny i can't keep doing this shit forever!" You yell. You two are both now standing almost eye to eye and you both red with anger. You've been balling up your fist in order to try and contain it but it's a losing battle. Jenny stared back at you, she gives you a sick smile and whispers "You will keep doing this forever and you wanna know why?"

You give a questioning look. "Because you're my-"

The sounds of keys hit the door break you two from your little conversation. You and Jenny look stunned "Hello? Baby" The voice of your girlfriend Annie rings out. "Shit!" You silently exhale , Jenny doesn't even try and look for her pants as you try and pull your pants back up. "What are you doing?" You cry out to Jenny who just ignores you and looks towards the door with a smile on her face. Then she opens her mouth and says.

"We're in here bitch!"

Annie hears this and begins to stomp towards your room "Who the hell is that!" She yells as she furiously opens your door and see's you standing next to Jenny.

Fuck.

End of Chapter 1.