One Autumn Night

Story Info
Lusty bisexual goth girl finds herself in a dark new world.
3k words
3.99
29.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley and her friend Julie were spending Sunday afternoon wandering around in old downtown. Most of the buildings in the area dated back to the late 1800's. On this brisk and dreary early autumn day they looked every bit of their age.

"Want to go in here?" Julie asked.

Ashley looked up at the building they were standing in front of. It was three stories high and made out of gray stone. She couldn't tell what its original purpose was. The sign on the front claimed it was a flea market.

"I don't know," Ashley hesitated. Something about the building gave her the creeps. From what she could see through the window she suspected it might actually have fleas.

"Oh, come on." Julie grabbed her by the arm and pulled her inside.

"Hello, girls." They were greeted by an elderly woman with silvery hair. She looked pleasant, but at the same time eyed them suspiciously.

"Hello." Ashley replied. She was used to people looking at her that way and didn't mind in the least. While Julie had gotten married last year and started looking the part, perfect blonde hair and fashionably mature, Ashley still dressed and acted like she was in college. She was twenty eight years old and single by choice. Her hair was dyed red with streaks of blonde. Her lower lip and right eyebrow were pierced. The numerous tattoos on her arms and legs probably didn't help her look trustworthy to this woman either.

The pair started browsing the store. They found little of interest until they reached the third floor.

Ashley was walking down a row filled with mostly junk, not looking for anything in particular, when something caught her eye. A black silk cloth covered something round on a shelf. Inspecting it, she noticed that a fine layer of dust covered the cloth. Ashley carefully lifted it up to find a crystal ball. It rested on a stand of tarnished silver. Both the stand and the crystal looked old.

"What's that?" Julie asked from behind Ashley, causing her to jump.

"It looks like an old crystal ball." Ashley moved aside to show her.

"That's so cool. How much is it?"

Ashley looked at it and saw a tag tied to the stand that she hadn't noticed earlier. She tentatively looked at it. "Ten dollars," she read the price.

"You should get it. I know how much you love that stuff. It'll look great in your apartment." Julie insisted.

Ashley had always had a fascination with the occult, but something about this didn't feel right to her. On the other hand though, she couldn't pass up such a great deal. She carefully picked it up and they made their way back downstairs to the register.

Ashley and Julie found themselves back in Ashley's apartment later that afternoon. Their Sunday's usually ended the same way.

"What do you want to do now?" Julie asked with an evil grin.

"We could watch a movie." Ashley feigned innocence as she sweetly smiled back at her, admiring her soft curves.

"Damn it, I'm horny, so quit playing around. Get your ass in the bedroom." Julie pulled Ashley over to her and kissed her roughly. Her tongue worked its way into Ashley's mouth.

Ashley softly returned her kiss and they made their way to her bed.

They both giggled as they fell on the bed. Ashley landed on top of Julie, straddling her as she pulled off her shirt. She tossed it aside and unhooked her bra throwing it next to her shirt. Julie's hands wandered up to Ashley's breasts teasing her nipples.

Ashley slid her hands under Julie's shirt and bra. She kneaded her soft breasts while she bent down to kiss her again.

They maneuvered around on the bed, kissing and touching each other until they were both completely naked.

"How do you want to do it?" Ashley managed to pant out.

"The double dildo." Julie's eyes gleamed mischievously.

Ashley laid on the edge of the bed, putting her ass in the air and mashing her breasts against the bed. She searched underneath the bed until she found the purple dildo. As she wormed her way back onto the bed, Julie suddenly smacked her on the ass.

"Ouch...what did you do that for?" Ashley asked as she rubbed her ass.

"I wanted to see if you liked it." Julie said flatly.

"Well, maybe we'll try that some other time." Ashley said as she put her face down on her pillow leaving her ass in the air.

Julie took the dildo from her and slid it into Ashley's wet pussy. She got in the same position, but facing the opposite way. She reached under her until she was able to slide the other end of the dildo into her pussy.

They rocked against each other causing the dildo to slide in and out. Within a few minutes, they were frantically moving against each other until they both came.

Julie let the dildo fall out and removed it from Ashley. She replaced it with her tongue forcing Ashley to come again. When she was finished, Julie laid down on the bed.

Ashley wordlessly took her place between Julie's legs and returned the favor. It took longer for Julie to cum. By the time Ashley finished she was exhausted and sweating.

Still in afterglow of her orgasm, Julie asked, "What do you think my husband would do if he found out what we do on Sundays?"

"He'd want to join us." Ashley said without hesitation.

"Maybe I'll invite him sometime." Julie said as she laughed.

Later that evening, when she was alone in her apartment, Ashley put the crystal ball on her coffee table before heading off to bed. It still made her feel strange, but she told herself she was being stupid and refused to dwell on it. She had an early morning meeting and needed to get some sleep.

A few hours later, Ashley awoke with a start. Her heart was beating fast and she felt clammy. She wondered if she was having a nightmare, but couldn't remember dreaming about anything. She turned on her side to look at the clock. It said it was 12:21 am. The witching hour, she thought as she was about to close her eyes again. Then she noticed a red glow coming from the living room. She gasped in horror and froze for a moment. She was too afraid get up to find out what it was. Trying to rationalize to herself, she began to think that it could be a fire.

She got up and tiptoed to the living room. Somehow, she was not surprised to see that the glow was coming from the crystal ball. She had left it covered with the black cloth, but the glow was emitting from underneath it.

Ashley stared at it for a moment in astonishment. She fought the urge to uncover it. Her body did not get the message, however, and she moved closer to the glow. In terror, she watched as her right hand pulled the cloth off revealing the source.

The ball was swirling with bright red light. It was the color of molten lava. Ashley was almost blinded by it, but she still couldn't stop herself as her hands reached toward it and clutched the ball. It felt like ice in her hands. She stared into and felt herself slipping away, being blinded by the light. She closed her eyes to shut it out. When she opened them again, she looked around fearfully. She was standing in dark forest. A full moon loomed above her providing enough light for her to see well. The tall trees were bare of most of their leaves and their many branches sprawled above her. She couldn't see any source of light other than the moon. A cool breeze fluttered around her rustling the dead leaves.

She felt panicked. I must be dreaming, she told herself. She stood still for a moment, pondering her vivid dream,until she felt something cold crawl over her bare foot. She looked down to see a large black centipede slithering over it. She kicked her foot, sending it flying.

"I better get out of here," she mumbled out loud and started walking in the opposite direction.

Ashley felt painfully cold. She noticed she was wearing the same clothes that she'd gone to bed in; a black tank top and black panties. This made her feel colder and she started shivering. Her nipples and every hair on her body stood erect. She kept walking until she heard a howl close behind her.

She stopped and looked behind her, afraid of what she would see.

Cold green eyes stared back at her. The wolf crouched down and let out a menacing growl. His black hair was raised. Slowly, he stalked towards her.

Ashley stared back at it, unable to move. She was mesmerized by the creature's eyes.

"Get out of here, mutt." A masculine voice said from the shadows. The wolf slunk off giving one last disgruntled growl in Ashley's direction.

A tall man now stood before her. He had dark hair and eyes. His long hair was also dark and it flowed over his broad shoulders.

"Who are you?" Ashley asked.

"So ungrateful. Aren't you even going to thank me?" The man smiled at her. She noticed how his teeth gleamed in the moonlight.

"Thank you." Ashley said dryly, still thinking that she was dreaming.

"You'd better come with me," the man said and paused, "unless of course, you want to be torn apart by wolves or maybe worse."

Ashley followed him as he led her to a path. She wasn't sure how she didn't notice it before. They walked a short distance in silence. As they rounded a corner, a large stone dwelling appeared nestled amongst the trees.

She continued to follow him as they walked inside. The entrance way was lit only by candles. She could see that it was made out of the same gray stone that covered the outside.

"Follow me," the man said.

Ashley became even more aware of her lack of clothing as she followed him. Her feet felt numb against the cold stone floor.

They continued walking down a long hall until they reached a large room. A healthy fire burned in an enormous fireplace to her right. One entire wall was full of old books. A couple of chairs and other curiosities were spread across the room. The fire was the only source of light and shadows danced across the room hiding all of its contents from plain sight.

"Please, sit by the fire and warm yourself," the man implored.

Ashley slowly sat down on a rug in front of the fireplace. She felt very small as the strange man towered over her. She breathed a sigh of relief when he sat down in a brown leather chair that faced her.

"Tell me, what is your name and how did you find yourself here?" he looked at her with unnerving amusement.

"My name is Ashley and I'm not sure how I got here." she said shyly, "I think I'm dreaming."

"You're not dreaming, my dear. Let me take a guess, you found a crystal ball recently?" He still looked amused.

"I did, how did you know?" Ashley's stomach turned.

"Girls like you always get here through the crystal. It seems to attract them." he stated.

"How do I get back?" she asked.

"You don't." He said emotionlessly.

"This is not possible..." Ashley shook her head at the ridiculousness of it all.

"I'm afraid it is. You're in the underworld. I wish I could offer you some solace, but the truth is humans usually don't fair well here." He looked to her for a reaction.

Ashley's head snapped up, "What do you mean underworld... You're human and you seem fine."

He laughed, "I am far from human. I just appear that way to you."

Ashley stood up, meaning to leave. She didn't even see the man move as he caught her arms. His hands were cold but burned her at the same time.

"What are you?" she managed to utter.

His dark eyes caught hers and she resisted the urge to lose herself in them as he hypnotically spoke to her. "Some people would call me a demon, others a god. I can take any form I wish. Most here call me Toth," he said as he continued to hold her gaze.

Ashley forced herself to look at the floor. "Let me go," she tried to pull away from him with a new found sense of urgency.

The demon laughed again sending more chills through Ashley. "There is something different about you. Maybe there's hope for you after all." He continued to hold her forearms. "You are much safer in here. Terrible things could happen to you in that forest tonight. The moon is full."

He finally released her and Ashley backed away from him until her back was against the wall. "I think I'll take my chances," she said as she darted towards the door way. Both of them were surprised as she managed to escape his grasp and run towards the front door.

Ashley dashed outside and to the terror awaiting her. A new creature grabbed her, pulling her towards him. She looked up to see the sharp menacing teeth of a monster that looked vaguely human. Its too pale flesh was rotting away in places. The smell of death surrounded him.

She let out a blood chilling scream as the creature's tattered black wings spread wide. One of his hands was wrapped in her hair and the other tightly around her waist. Before he could fly away with her, the demon spoke.

"Let her go." Toth commanded.

"What do you want with this human? You have no desire for them." The new creature said in an inhuman gravely voice.

Toth wondered that himself. He did not understand what was different about this one. She intrigued him.

Toth answered, "That is none of your concern. Release her."

The creature scoffed. "Fuck off." His mouth drew much closer to Ashley's exposed neck. His intentions toward her were apparent.

Ashley could feel his decayed icy breath against her flesh. The claw that was around her waist moved up against her right breast. As fear overwhelmed her, she felt disoriented. She no longer felt like herself.

Suddenly, the creature pulled away.

"Filthy wench, you're no human." He growled in disgust as he pushed her away.

Ashley stumbled towards Toth. She a felt a strange sense of power overtake her. She turned to face the creature, her own eyes gleaming with rage.

"No," she confidently said, "I'm not. Touch me again and I will destroy you."

"Witch." The creature muttered as he vanished into the night.

Ashley turned again to face Toth. Her eyes were still glowing.

Toth felt his lust for her grow. He couldn't recall having feelings like this in centuries. "I have much to teach you." He held out his hand to her.

Ashley did not hesitate to take it as he led her back into his home.

"There is something we must finish first." he said as he opened the door to his bedroom.

Ashley's eyes changed as she hesitated to follow.

Toth dipped his head down to her. "There is no need to fear me. We are the same."

His mouth met hers and he kissed her deeply. Without thought, she wrapped her arms around him. He bent down and swept her up into his arms.

Ashley gasped in surprise as he carried her to the bed and sat her down on it gently. Carefully, he pulled her shirt and panties off. He ran his hand over the swell of her breasts and down her stomach to her waiting pussy. Still fully clothed, he knelt between her spread legs and began tasting her with his tongue.

Ashley withered beneath him in ecstasy. He mercilessly teased her until warmth was spreading through her core, lifting her closer to orgasm. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into her pussy as she came.

Toth smiled at her as stood to reveal his naked form to her. His erect cock was monstrously big, but Ashley no longer feared him.

"Tell me what you want." He moved closer to her but did not touch her.

"Fuck me." Ashley purred. She reached towards his cock and took it in her hand. She kissed the head of it and flicked it with her tongue.

Toth leaned down and pressed her against the bed. Ashley spread her legs as he found the opening of her pussy. She was so wet that, despite his large size, he slid effortlessly into her.

In a fury of passion, he thrust into her until they were both grunting. His urge to cum quickly began to overtake him but he fought it until he felt her pussy contracting against his thick cock.

Ashley came harder than she ever thought possible. She wanted to please Toth as much as he did her. She focused on milking his cock with her muscles and grinding herself against him. She bit him on the neck as he came inside of her. His hot seed filled her pussy causing her to cum yet again.

She was surprised that he did not stop after he came, but continued pounding into her at the same pace. Her questioning eyes met his.

"I am a demon." he said in between thrusts with a slight smirk.

He pulled out of her and flipped her over so her ass was presented to him. He slid his cock into her soaked pussy once again. Ashley quickly came several more times. She began to wonder if he was ever going to stop fucking her.

"Cum inside of me again." Ashley moaned.

Toth's cock complied, instantly filling her again. His cum leaked out of her pussy and ran down her legs. He pulled out of her and Ashley collapsed on the bed.

"Will you stay with me?" Toth asked as he laid next to her.

"Yes." Ashley murmured as she fell asleep. She knew that she had finally found her true mate.