One Balloon

Story Info
A one-night stand.
2.6k words
4.26
18.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was strikingly beautiful. This was what passed through his mind as the woman sat down a couple of stools away at the hotel bar. Long brown hair, black button down dress, she was gorgeous.

There was a party going on so there was a lot of activity in the place. It was easy for him to watch her without being obvious. He waited to see the lucky guy that would join her. He waited for quite a while and was amazed that no one took the seat next to her. After a couple more drinks he got up the nerve to call the bartender to send her a drink. The bartender was quick to oblige and helped him out by suggesting a drink that would be a step up from what she was already drinking. He watched as the drink was delivered and the bartender pointed at him as the sender of the libation. She raised her glass, took a sip and winked at him. Then she playfully patted the cushion of the bar stool next to her.

He hoped he didn't look like a school boy as he walked over to her. In his gut he was nervous to the point of almost feeling sick. Once he sat down and introduced himself she reached over to shake his hand and thank him. As soon as they touched he was immediately relaxed. This was incredible, she was even more attractive up close than she was from afar. They talked for a while and each had a few more drinks.

She was in town on business, staying at the hotel, and lived in New York. She had a late morning flight back to home. He pictured her as a first class flyer.

He explained that he was here on business as well but had driven here since he only lived a few hours away. He wanted desperately to ask her back to his room but just couldn't get up the nerve to do it. He excused himself to use the Men's Room and stepped away.

As he made his way back to the table, he passed the party group. There was a bunch of balloons tied to a chair. He approached the birthday girl and handed her a five dollar bill in exchange for a balloon. He then returned to the woman at the bar and offered her the balloon as a souvenir of her trip. When she stopped laughing she asked if he'd like to get another round of drinks and join her in her room where the seats were more comfortable.

As the elevator doors closed she looked at the bright yellow balloon and began to blush, then leaned over to him and kissed him. He nearly dropped the drinks. This was more than he had hoped for. He was thinking it would just be nice to pass some time with a lovely lady sipping a few drinks. Now she invited him to her room!

When she opened the door to her room he was very happy he hadn't brought her to his. She had a deluxe suite with a bedroom, Jacuzzi, fireplace and wet bar. He had a room with 2 double beds and a view of the side of the parking deck.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'm going to freshen up." She said as she walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

He sat on the sofa and looked around trying not to appear as nervous as he was. She was gone about five minutes but it seemed like an hour. He actually considered leaving. When she came out, she had removed whatever was holding her hair up so now it flowed to her shoulders. She looked radiant.

"I don't make a habit of bringing strange guys to my room. But there was something about you that I just felt click." She said.

"Nor do I, but I'm very happy you asked me. Do you want your drink?" He replied.

"Sure." She stepped to him for her drink and he reached out for her.

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back and reached her hands up to caress his bald head. She felt his tongue stroke her lips. This sent tingles down her spine. After a few minutes they came up for air. She was flushed and ready for more.

"Can I have my drink now?" she said with a wink.

"Who's stopping you?" He replied as he picked up her drink once again.

He handed her the drink and they settled down on the sofa. They talked a bit more and let the drinks loosen the mood.

With his drink empty, he decided to investigate the in-room bar. He found quite a nice selection of most any liquor you would expect.

"Care for a shot?" He asked.

"I'd love one." She replied.

"What would you like?"

"You pick, but you should know that if I drink vodka, I can't be held responsible for my actions."

"Vodka it is!" He exclaimed.

He poured 2 shots of vodka and handed one to her. They clicked glasses and proceeded to empty them. She felt the burn all the way down to her tummy. Just below that, she was already feeling a different kind of warming sensation.

She walked to the window and pulled the sheer curtains all the way open displaying a view of the city including the hotel across the street. As she had hoped, he walked over to join her by the window. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. Both facing the window, they noticed a small gathering of people in a room at the other hotel. Her room was about 3 floors below the groups and the entire wall was glass. He pushed her hair to the side and kissed her neck. She immediately felt herself become wet at the soft moist touch of his lips. She melted into him. He moved his hands up to her ample breasts and felt her nipples stiffen at the attention.

She moaned as she slowly pushed back against him to feel his hardening cock press against her ass. His hands moved to the top button of her dress and worked to dismiss it from its job for the evening. Once that button was free he worked more quickly at the next to allow it to take the rest of the evening off as well. After the third button he was afforded a great view of her black lace bra and 38C breasts that it held. He assumed that the bra had been hard at work all day, so he'd be happy to take over holding those magnificent breasts himself for the evening.

"You can keep going." She whispered.

With that, his pace grew quicker. He turned her around and worked his way down the row of buttons. As the dress fell open he was pleasantly surprised to see that she was wearing a matching garter belt and panties complete with stockings. He was in heaven.

"How did you know I loved complete lingerie sets?" He asked.

"I didn't. But I love the way they make me feel, dressed up underneath it all. It's almost as sexy as going without panties." She replied. He stepped back to gaze at her after he slid the dress from her shoulders. She was a vision of beauty as she stood half naked in front of the window overlooking the city. He observed that the group across the way noticed the statuesque figure in the window as well. There were a few people pointing at them and others began to gather.

She turned around after feeling the eyes upon her and became even more aroused.

"I think it's time I got to see a little more of you." She said with a wink.

He stepped closer to her. She removed his sport coat and tossed it on the sofa. She ran her hands across his broad chest. He felt his cock respond by hardening ever more. She unbuttoned his shirt and caressed his bare chest. As she lowered herself to her knees she steadied herself by holding onto his belt. Once it was no longer needed to assist her, she unbuckled it, as well as his pants. The knit slacks fell to the floor and she helped him out of them as she also removed his argyle socks. Now he was the one on display in the window. The women across the street were pointing, probably at the impressive bulge in his boxers as his cock yearned to be set free.

With only the silk of his boxers hiding the rest of him she reached out and held his solid cock in her hands. There was a growing wet spot from his pre-cum. She slid her hands up and down the shaft and looked across the street for approval. She got what she was looking for. Everyone there was giving her thumbs up and appeared to be cheering. She grabbed the waist band and slid his boxers off. His cock was all she had hoped. Although she already knew it would be after holding so carefully before she saw it. He was about 8 to 9 inches long and thick.

She was passed waiting any longer. She drew him into her mouth and sucked the head of his cock. Her tongue circled the head slowly. This drove him nuts. His knees nearly buckled and he steadied himself again the window with one hand. He glanced across the street and the crowd went wild as they say in sports. He looked down to see the brown hair of this gorgeous woman as she sucked his engorged cock. He ran his hands through her hair and she looked up at him. His cock popped free of her mouth and she caught it in her hand and began to lick it from base to head. Her hand wrapped around it and began to pump as she again wrapped her lips around the head. Her head began to bob up and down on it faster and she reached around to grab his ass in both hands.

He had lost all control at this point and began to move his hips in unison with her pulling his ass to her. She was fucking him with her mouth. No longer concentrating on sucking, it was all about speed and fucking.

As quickly as the passion seemed to explode, it stopped. She let his dick pop out of her mouth and stood up.

"You didn't think I was going to let things move along that quickly did you?" She questioned. "I seem to be over dressed!"

He immediately dropped to his knees and placed the palm of his hand against the mound of her hot pussy. He could feel the moist heat through the lace and silk panties. He unsnapped the garter straps to release her panties. After the panties were removed her reconnected the garter straps to the stockings.

"Oh you do know how to handle fine lingerie don't you?" She asked.

"Yes I do." He replied.

He kissed her tummy and let his tongue trail down to her landing strip of brown hair. His hands reached behind her to feel the firmness of her ass. She smelled like an erotic bouquet. It was wonderful. He stood up and turned her around. His hands encircled her and pulled her backwards to feel her ass grind against his cock. His hands cupped her breasts still confined in her bra. He took a step back and unsnapped the clasp on her bra. She shuddered as it fell free. She was standing in the window nude except for her garter belt and stockings, and had just given a stranger a blow job with an audience. Her pussy was nearly dripping wet. She wanted to be filled up by his cock.

She faced the window, spread her legs and leaned against the glass. "FUCK ME" She begged.

He moved the head of his cock up and down her ass cheeks and moved forward to dip into the wetness of her pussy. She almost collapsed. He felt wonderful as he moved deeper and deeper into her. Once his entire cock was lubed with her juices he thrust deeper and faster. She pushed back against him to take him deeper. Her breasts were pressed flat against the glass and the cold surface made her nipples tingle. She turned her head and saw there were several people at several windows across the street watching her get wildly fucked from behind.

She came hard. He held her up while he continued to thrust his solid cock into her wet pussy. She bent over, hands against the glass and allowed him even deeper than before. He grabbed her hips and sped up. He slammed his cock deep and let his load shoot inside her.

"YESSSSS!" She yelled as she came a second time.

She felt his load dripping out of her lips as his cock pulled out. They fell to the floor together, panting.

"That was so fucking hot!" She sighed.

"What do you mean WAS?" He asked. He spread her legs and moved between them. He kissed his way up her inner thigh.

"Ohhh yeeahhhh! Lick my pussy clean. Come on give me that tongue" She demanded.

He moved his tongue all the way around her lips tasting an intoxicating mixture of her juices and his. She tensed as he stroked her lips with his tongue. He found her clit and circled it. She shuddered and grabbed his head to fuck his face. He pushed his tongue deep inside her and curled it upwards. He flicked her lips and clit. Her legs clamped against his ears as she kept him from leaving her pussy until she finished cumming. Her body was hit with a series of spasms as she rode wave after wave of a massive orgasm. Eventually she collapsed and released her prey from certain death.

She held her breath for a few moments, gathering herself. He rolled onto his back releasing his tensing neck muscles. She crawled on top of him and curled up in his arms. He reached up to the bed and grabbed the bedspread and pulled it down onto them. Completely spent, she fell asleep in his arms.

Within an hour he awoke and wanted her again. He slide his hands down her back and cupped her ass. His fingers explored her wetness as he stroked pussy. She stirred and began to moan. He legs parted as she allowed his explorations to continue. He moved his cock against her ass and began to move his hips, working his way towards her waiting pussy.

As he slipped inside her, she whispered "Yesssss. Deeper."

He slowly moved deeply inside her. She sleepily responded. He kissed her neck and cupped her breasts. She reached back to pull him deeper. They continued this for a very long time, sleepily enjoying the pleasures of each other's body.

The passion soon returned and the thrusts became more heated. He nibbled her neck and the tips of her ear lobes. She body responded. As she approached her climax she raked her nails up his side. He drove his cock deep and stiffened as he released another load deep inside her hungry pussy.

Again they drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke, he was gone. It was almost as if it never happened. She decided that after a shower it certainly could be that it had never happened.

As she closed the door behind her, darkness fell on the single yellow balloon and 2 glasses from the bar on the end table.