One Dark Night Deserves Another Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen let out another muffled scream. Heather was holding it there as she watched the girl's reaction. Whether Kristen thought it was rape or not, Heather was still going to tease her as if she were just a willing sub. "Awww," cooed Heather, "you took about 5 inches of a dry strappy with one thrust. Somebody must have been pretty wet and wanting it, huh?"

Kristen violently shook her head real quick while still sobbing. Heather merely shrugged her shoulders and then proceeded to pull the strappy out some before thrusting into Kristen again. This time, Kristen merely grunted against the gag. Heather did this a few more times, each time getting the same grunt and pained look from Kristen. It took several thrusts, but eventually, with one last violent push, Heather pushed the final inch of the strappy into Kristen.

Kristen had her eyes closed at this point from the pain she was in. Her face was streaked with all the tears that had already poured out from her eyes. Looking down at her from Heather's kneeling position just turned Heather on more, as she slowly began to fuck Kristen now with the strappy able to go all the way inside her.

"That's it Kristen," Heather said as she started rocking the strappy in and out of Kristen. "Take the entire thing like a good little slut. Mmm...I bet you're starting to enjoy getting fucked now aren't you?"

Kristen opened her eyes in an angry glare and shook her head. But then one more good thrust from Heather revealed the truth she was trying to hide. Kristen's eyes slightly rolled back, and there was even the slight sound of a moan. As if she recognized what she just did, Kristen turned her head to the side to try and avoid eye contact.

This had only encouraged Heather more, who began to thrust into Kristen with some more enthusiasm now. Kristen's tears had dried at this point, probably just from having cried too much. She had stopped screaming and most of her sobbing, instead, as Heather kept pumping into her again and again, the only sounds Kristen was making were slight groans that were being forced out of her by the fucking she was receiving.

"That's it Kristen, just take it," Heather encouraged. "I know you're enjoying it now." Heather gave a few more thrusts. She was loving every minute of this. Kristen only whimpered in response. At this point, she had given up and the fight was out of her. All she could really do was lie there and take it, which Heather loved.

Kristen was getting louder again. Only this time, it was loud moaning that was starting to come from beneath the gag. Kristen was shaking her head again. She knew her body had taken over her mind and that Heather was soon going to extract an orgasm from her. Heather knew it, too. She watched as Kristen's body slowly began tensing up some and responded by ramming the strappy into Kristen even harder for a few more thrusts until finally a long muffled moan came from Kristen as her body seized and shook a little from the orgasm she experienced.

Heather held the strappy all the way inside Kristen until the orgasm was over, and then pulled it out. For the first time she looked at it while taking it off. There were tiny traces of blood on it. Kristen was no virgin, but she definitely had never had something this size in her, and definitely never been fucked quite so hard.

Seeing it just turned Heather on that much more. The small bit of rubbing she felt as she had fucked Kristen had already stimulated her quite a bit. She flashed the strappy in front of Kristen's eyes, which were looking both tear stained and demoralized. "Somebody hasn't been fucked quite that way before, have they?" she teased right before slipping the strappy just a tad in her mouth teasingly, taking a taste of Kristen's juices. Then, she tossed it to the floor and scooted up on Kristen so that she was basically straddling her head. She placed her pussy right next to Kristen's nose and began rubbing her clit.

Right away, she was in ecstasy. She closed her eyes and started moaning. Her fingers worked at her clit while she instinctively started rubbing against both the ball gag and Kristen's nose. Heather could just make out some groans from Kristen, who tried to shake her head away, but Heather's knees were able to keep her in place. Heather was soon forced to grab hold of the headboard with her free hand to stay balanced as her body was shaking now from the pleasure.

Heather let out a small scream as finally her body released and orgasmed. A long moan followed as she sat there, knowing full well her juices were likely dripping against Kristen's nose and face. When she finally came down from her orgasm, she looked down between her legs into Kristen's eyes. Kristen was glaring back, obviously very upset and yet still very much defeated. Heather just grinned an evil grin as she took her fingers off of her clit and wiped the juices onto Kristen's forehead, much to Kristen's displeasure.

Having orgasmed, Heather moved off of straddling Kristen's head. Instead, she laid down so that she was half on top, half on the side of Kristen. She laid the side of her head on Kristen's bound arm and stared at Kristen's beautiful face. Right away, Kristen turned her face, which looked quite a mess by the combination of dried tears and now Heather's juices, away from Heather. Heather didn't mind, and instead she just started lightly stroking Kristen's head.

"Now my dear, normally this is when I untie the girl and we just lay here together, sleeping wonderfully for the night," Heather began explaining. "But I'm sure you're probably so pissed that you'll want to leave right away, am I right?"

Kristen didn't turn to face Heather but nodded her head rebelliously. Heather just kept stroking Kristen's hair. "Well, then, you're going to be free to go," Heather stated.

This got Kristen's attention. She finally turned back to look into Heather's eyes. Clearly, Kristen wasn't sure whether to be excited and relieved or if she should be skeptical that Heather was telling her the truth.

"I'm being serious. I'm going to untie you in less than a minute," Heather said in her serious tone. "But before I do, I just want to remind you of a few things. First, every girl at that party, including a ton from your own floor saw you leave with me willingly tonight. In fact, a few of them have already been with me this year as I'm sure you heard rumors about."

Kristen was listening intently. In her eyes, Heather could tell that she knew everything Heather was saying so far was true. "I'm just telling you this, because should you think in your head that you're going to go from here and start talking about rape or any shit like that, I assure you it won't work. As far as anyone will believe, they'll just think that one, you knew what was going to happen and chose to come here anyways, and two, that now you're just being a stupid bitch and trying to protect your precious reputation. So in fact, not only will you never succeed in getting me in trouble, but you'll only further ruin your own reputation."

It was very interesting watching Kristen's expressions as Heather stated all this. At times she was looking angry, but more than anything, she just looked defeated. Heather truly didn't see this as a scare tactic to keep Kristen quiet. It was really the reality of how she saw things going. Kristen obviously was realizing the same thing as Heather talked her into that defeated look.

After Heather finished saying all of this, she leaned in and gave Kristen one more kiss on the cheek and spoke softly in her ear. "I really didn't mean for this to hurt you," came the words. "I think you're super hot and sexy and just really wanted to give you an unforgettable experience. And...judging by that orgasm, I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it at least a little bit."

Heather said this last part with a giggle and then pulled away from Kristen's face. Kristen still didn't look amused, but the fight was definitely gone from her eyes. Heather stroked Kristen's face and spoke once more, "I really would like it if you stayed with me once you're untied. I hope you consider it."

After saying these words, Heather slid down the bed and untied the ropes that bound Kristen's ankles. Kristen flexed them a bit to get the cramped feeling out of them. Meanwhile, Heather had reached to her dresser and gotten the key to the cuffs. She went back to lying beside Kristen as she reached up and released each of Kristen's arms.

To Heather's surprise, Kristen didn't jerk off the bed right away. Instead, she just quietly and slowly slid away from Heather some. For a moment, Heather thought Kristen might actually stay. But then, Kristen sat up on the bed and turned her back to Heather. She reached behind her head and undid the gag. Heather watched as Kristen dropped the gag to the floor and stretched out her probably very sore jaw.

Heather had been bracing herself for this moment. She fully expected Kristen to launch into some expletives and maybe even screaming at Heather. But much to her pleasant surprise, Kristen didn't say a word. In fact, Kristen almost acted as if she didn't want to make any noise at all. Instead, she simply got off the bed and slowly started to put her clothes back on.

Heather was amazed at just how defeated Kristen seemed to be at this point. It even turned her on some to see it. Kristen wasn't like hurrying to get the hell out of there. She was just simply going about her business by getting dressed and leaving. After a few minutes, Kristen was finally pulling her shirt on over her bra. With that done, Kristen turned to leave.

Heather called out to her as she did so, "Feel free to come back anytime Kristen. We can have a lot more fun together you know."

Kristen didn't move. She just remained there for a second with her back to Heather. Then with a slight glance back, she muttered, "Fuck you," and then proceeded to walk out, shutting the door behind her.

Heather just smiled and stretched out on her bed, still naked. She was still plenty warm from all the work she had done in fucking Kristen. She lay there, feeling sleep slowly coming and thought to herself, stupid girl, doesn't she realize that she's the one who got fucked around here? With a giggle, Heather drifted off to sleep.

END OF CHAPTER 1

12