One Dark Night Deserves Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what assurance would I have that you wouldn't try and go back on your word to give me the tape?" snapped Heather. "You could try and change the rules again on me."

"Because," Kelly began to explain, "you would sign this, which I've already signed." Kelly produced a piece of paper from her desk drawer. She handed it over to Heather to look over. "And you know me, Heather. I would never violate the what I consider sacred by breaking that contract without following through with the consequences."

Heather really couldn't believe what she was looking at. It wasn't that the contract was saying anything that Kelly hadn't already stated, but it was the very fact that Kelly had already been planning all of this to the point that she had prepared the contract ahead of time. In the contract, Heather was basically agreeing to let Kelly punish her in any way that Kelly thought fitting for the rest of the day, until midnight. It would be considered a breach of contract if Heather ever disobeyed Kelly, and the consequences of Heather's breach would be that the police were contacted.

Kelly's agreement in the contract included two things. First, that the punishment would only take place inside their dorm room, putting aside any concerns Heather might have that the punishment would be something that'd totally ruin her entire reputation. Second, Kelly agreed to hand over everything that she had that would provide proof of what Heather had done to Kristen. If Kelly breached the contract in any way, Heather would have the right to make Kelly sign a sub contract that they mutually drew up that would last for an entire month.

As Heather read this last part about Kelly's consequences in the event of a breach, a part of her smiled as she allowed herself to quickly daydream. Then, she remembered what a breach of contract would mean that Kelly had done and the smile was quickly gone. She looked down at the part where the girls would sign and saw Kelly's signature there.

It was while Heather was looking at this part that Kelly tapped her head with a pen. As Heather looked up, Kelly held the pen out to her with a big smile on her face. Heather just glared at her. She couldn't believe the person she had considered closer to her than anyone in the world was doing this to her. With a sigh she snatched the pen from Kelly's hand, but kept looking up at her.

"Once this is all over, Kelly," Heather spoke, "you and I are going to have to some serious mending of our friendship. Because...this really hurts me that you're making me do this." As she said this last part, she started crying. It was surprising, because she hadn't even felt the tears coming.

Kelly just gave a slight shake of the head, her smile was gone and now she looked sad herself. "In my eyes," she replied, "this is mending our friendship. Because it hurt me that the person I'd trust with my life would do something so horrid!"

Kelly's words made another sharp stab of guilt rise up in Heather as her tears slowly went down her cheek. With a slight nod, she looked back down at the contract, and signed her name and the rest of her Monday away.

END OF CHAPTER 2

12