One Day

Story Info
One day that changed two lives forever.
7.3k words
3.85
12.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

The Pharmacy is a place to get medicine for healing, a dreary place where truth be told nothing ever exciting happens at least that's what I thought. It was a Saturday, a little down in temperature, but still mildly pleasant.

I was standing in line, I was greeted by an amazing and beautiful sight. A woman stood in down the aisle to my left, who looked gorgeous, she was clad in attire for colder climates. Her dark hair cascaded down onto her shoulders and her light blue eyes created an unforgettable contrast. In addition to her light skin, she wore a light beige sweater dress and was clad in black stockings which were dark in colour, along with black boots which complemented her beautifully. However, it seemed that just as quickly as she had appeared, she disappeared.

"Story of my life," I thought as she disappeared.

I carried on my errands, getting what I needed and heading out to my car. As thoughts about the low odds of ever seeing her again flowed through my head, I look up and saw her walking with the sun shining on her, the red tint in her hair became visible. She looked amazing, it was a sign there was no time to fuck about.

I quickly put my items into my car and then strode up to her, just as a full bag slipped from her hands. I reached out and grabbed it and lifting it up just before, it had touched the floor. I lifted it up and handed it to her just as she had placed the other bags of hers into her car.

"Thank you, I thought men like you didn't exist anymore, the chivalrous type is still here it seems."

"You are most welcome, it was just the decent thing to do."

"You have impressed me. . ." She said to me with an outstretched hand.

"Bill," I replied as I grasped her hand and shook it.

"Scarlett, nice to meet you Bill."

"It is very nice to meet you Scarlett."

"You are intriguing and not just because of your chivalrous nature."

"We could always delve deeper into this discussion, if you wish."

"Now that is a good idea, pass me your phone."

I obliged and handed it to her, she typed in her number and handed it back to me. I saved the contact, her full name was Scarlett Johnson. An honourable name, and an interesting past. After I bid her goodbye I walked back to my car and drove home. I kept thinking how quickly that went, my actions were too swift for me to get nervous or decide to not go through with it.

It certainly was not the thing I normally would do, chatting up women almost never happened. An annoying voice in my head would normally be enough to dissuade me from even trying. I certainly do not know what it could have been. However, for the first time in my life, I decided that the mystery before me should remain.

I called her the next day.

"Hi Scarlett, it's me Bill."

"Oh hey Bill, I was kind of hoping you would call. How have you been?"

"Fantastic, could not be better. How about yourself."

"Great, I'm doing great."

"So Bill, down to brass tax."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now that I like, say it again."

"Certainly, Ma'am."

"So how about that discussion?"

"Certainly, when is good for you?"

"How about we meet Saturday. A little late morning coffee."

"That sounds perfect Scarlett, 10 or so."

"Sure, there is this great little place I know, I'll text you the address."

"Look forward to seeing you then Scarlett, cheers."

"Cheers Bill."

She ended the call and I placed my phone back onto the bed and wondered how and why? I half suspected I was dreaming, I pinched myself just to be sure. Sure enough, I was not dreaming. I firstly would have never considered myself a ladies man, or even a womaniser, far from it.

Just after college, I confessed my love to a particular woman whom I quite liked. She was not interested, and was kind enough to put me down gently. Although that did little to ease the pain of rejection.

I did have a little fun, but it wasn't of my own actions like what was shaping up at that time.

Afterwards, I had more less contented myself to the single life, visiting strip clubs, watching porn, and other activities the single life would present a person.

However, something might have changed or the old saying of love will find you may have turned out to not be bullshit after all.I put on the brakes, I was getting way ahead myself, much to my dismay. I reeled it in, told myself, it was a chance to get to know a woman.

It could hardly be classified as a date, I mean I would sit and talk to women I work with at the cafeteria, that certainly does not qualify as a date, merely some usual conversation between two co-workers.

So would my mind be more or less settled by time Saturday rolled around? I was not sure, but I realised I would only find out when the time came for me to meet her. I then carried on lazing around the rest of the day and preparing myself for the week ahead.

The week dragged on, as one would expect. The weekend could not arrive soon enough. Eventually, it had arrived. I found myself waking up on Saturday morning. I knew I would see her in a couple of hours, for some coffee, a light breakfast, and a little conversation. I glanced over at my phone and realised it was rather early for a Saturday, even though my mind refused me rest the night before.

The morning lingered on as I continued my usual routine on the weekend. Soon 10 am arrived, and so had I at the location we had agreed upon. It was a quite a nice place, a coffee shop cum restaurant tucked away in a prominent part of an affluent suburb.

I had arrived and sat down awaiting Scarlett's arrival. I needn't wait long as soon I had my eyes fixed upon Scarlett approaching me. She wore a blue jeans, a sweater and a light beige colour jacket.

"Hey Scarlett, you are certainly the fashionista."

"Bill, you are quite the snake charmer, and you don't look so bad yourself."

"Why thank you Scarlett."

"You are most welcome."

We ordered some coffee and began to converse.

"So you have been here most of your life."

"Pretty much, more or less grew up here."

"High school and university. It was a good time, mostly university."

"Oh I see," Scarlett responded with a bit of a smirk.

"Like I said, it was a good time."

"Dorm?"

"No, home was pretty close by, not too far from where we first met."

"You mean where you restored my faith in humanity?"

"I was doing what seemed like the right thing to do."

"Modest as well, makes me wonder why I used to date the men I did."

"It is just me, who I am, I have more or less accepted it."

"Back to university, you said, near where we first met."

"I would pass it on the way."

"I know that place Bill, I never went there but I know it."

"You knew somebody there?"

"Yes, one of my best friends."

"Her name?"

"Anna."

My response was sly grin.

"Oh I see, she told me about all her sexual adventures, but she never would mention names. However, you do seem to fit description for one particular story. She shared you with one of her other good friends."

"Wow, you are good, that is me guilty as charged."

"Wow, I would say it is a small world but that is a cliché that has been driven into the ground a long time ago."

"We had some fun, some of the best times of my life."

"Well, it seems it might be faith, but I am not really keen on believing that."

"Neither am I, after all this was your decision."

"Not to mention your suggestion for this conversation."

"Well I like to forge my own path."

"As do I Bill."

"So should we eat?"

"I thought you would never ask I am famished."

Our little conversation continued. Words kept on flowing and it seemed like we had known each other for our whole lives. Our personalities were different but they interlocked so well it was uncanny. Again, the little feeling of dreaming crept in but the annoying voice never did.

However, we did share views and interests on almost everything. It was around noon when we finished off, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before we went our separate ways.

Whilst driving home I shouted in joy "FUCK YES." That was unreal, it seemed all that waiting had finally paid off. All that rejection had finally come to an end. These thoughts flooded my head as I drove home. I had done it, after so many women had said no, one finally said yes to me.

A few days a later a chilly night lead us back to one another. I was ready to go, I headed to my vehicle a black BMW X5 and fired her up. I was dressed the part, a tuxedo, it fitted well and would certainly allow me to look the part.

I was off to pick up Scarlett. I drove, through the dimming light as the sun was well into its decent beyond the horizon. I enjoyed the music I had picked some of those easy listening and seductive tracks.

I eventually reached her house and parked and headed inside. I then knocked on her door and she then ushered me inside. She had her hair done, her make up applied and a smile on her face that outshone all of that.

The noise of her heels was unmistakable on the wooden floor. Her jewelry shimmered a little under the lights inside her rather opulent home. However, there was one thing she still had to put on, that was her clothes.

"Scarlett, you certainly know how to dress for an occasion."

"Well, I wanted to give you a little show."

"For that I am grateful."

"Oh so humble, and quite dashing tonight, I must say."

"Why thank you, just trying to look the part."

"You certainly do my dear, there is no denying that."

"There is little I could do to resist you."

"Well, I suppose not, would you excuse me while I slip away to put some clothes on."

I watched as her naked body gracefully moved up the stairs, her ass accentuated by the lighting and the way she moved as she went up those stairs. It was quite the sight to behold. I waited a while and my attention was again caught by the sound of her heels on the tiled floor upstairs.

She came into view and she looked ravishing. She was not one to shy away from revealing clothing during the colder times of the year. She had one a short black dress with her gorgeous legs exposed to the elements. It stopped a little bit past her pussy and it hugged her body like a second skin. The dress tapered around her sizeable breasts and left much of the side of them exposed. The final bit of the dress was the straps that that tied up behind her neck. Much of her back was exposed.

Her golden jewelry accentuated her outfit, the way her hair was done. It was still loose and flowing but looking amazing. Her red lipstick matched up beautifully with her hair and the fiery streaks that were in it. She accessorised her outfit with a shawl which was transparent, shiny and draped over her shoulders.

"Okay Bill, you can pick up your jaw from the floor."

"Please forgive me, the way you look tonight just has my mind in a trance."

"You know just what to say, so shall we go?"

"Certainly," I replied as I offered her my arm and she accepted.

We made our way to the car and I opened the door for her, a gesture she appreciated. I then made my way over to the driver's door and stepped inside. I fired up the engine and began the drive to the venue.

It took some time but eventually we reached the destination. It was a rather opulent old mansion nestled up in the hills. I stepped out and then opened the door for her. We walked toward the door and Scarlett passed over a gold envelope to the doorman and he then ushered us inside.

Inside there was the sound of a piano playing softly throughout the venue. There were people mingling about, all dressed to the nines, just as we were that night. We mingled amongst the guests, shaking hands and making conversation. It proved enjoyable, being among such company. After some time mingling, the organiser of the party gave a speech to all present.

Afterwards he began mingling amongst the guests, eventually he came to Scarlett and I. He shook her hand and Scarlett then introduced him to myself.

"Jack this Bill, my date."

"Hi Bill, nice to meet you."

"Likewise Jack," I replied as I shook his hand.

"Well I say you got lucky, she will certainly take care of you," Jack said in a manner that was not lost on any of us."

"Jack here, is married to my sister," Scarlett interjected.

"Happily I might add, for five years now," Jack responded whilst pointing to the ring on his hand.

"Well congratulations."

"Thank you, and you hold onto her," Jack replied whilst pointing toward Scarlett.

He then left us as we noticed, dinner was about to be served. We then made our way to a dining hall of sorts and sat down at one of the tables in the corner. It was secluded, just what we were looking for as we wanted to converse with one another for a little bit.

"Having fun Bill?"

"Yes, I am, thank you for bringing me along."

"Thank you, for driving me here."

"I could not resist."

"Well aren't you sweeter than honey tonight."

"How kind of you."

"I hope you know there is a real reason why I asked you to come with me tonight."

"You needed a date?"

"Far more than that, I wanted to spend time with you."

"Well I am glad to be spending time with you."

"No, you don't understand."

"I feel a connection, something invisible binding the two of us. I know you feel it too, don't be afraid you can say it to me. After all it is exactly what I want to hear."

"Well, I am not and never was a ladies man. I love women but they never loved me before. Meeting you was wonderful, where I got the guts to come up to you, I do not know. However, every word you have just said to me I feel as well. My feelings mirror yours, I feel connected to you, and I want you."

"It feels like you have waited years to say that Bill."

"It has been years, for a long time I wanted to express my feelings for a woman and have a response which is favourable."

"Well, I hope I can ease the pain I can feel in you."

"Thank you Scarlett, that means so much to me. It has been a long road, so much has happened, I had given up hope but you caught me."

Scarlett put her hand on top of mine and said to me "I will bring you back, that abyss will not take you I will save you."

Without saying another word Scarlett brought me close to her and we kissed. It was unlike anything I had felt before. All her love seemed to flow through the both of us. It was as though it was coursing through our very veins.

"Thank you," I whispered to Scarlett.

"You are welcome. Come with me."

We stood up and Scarlett led me away from the dining hall. We slinked through the atrium and up the stairs. We eventually came to a door which Scarlett opened and then gestured me to follow. It was a large bedroom. Complete with all the décor one might expect to find in a French chateau. There was an expensive painting on the wall, a four post bed with large tree trunk size wooden posts.

A balcony lingered on the opposite end of the room past the bed and looking out onto rolling hills below. The red walls were quietly accented by the cool white lighting. Interesting details adorned the ceilings whilst soft music played into the room. My footsteps made no noise as the thick shag pile carpeting cushioned my footfalls.

Scarlett headed to a table and began to light some candles and set the mood. Once she had done that the electric lights were switched off. The room whispered sweet nothings to us at that moment.

Scarlett then pushed another button. A long cylindrical pole began to rise from the floor, it extended to the rather high ceiling and locked into placed once fully extended.

"Well this room certainly has a lot of designer touches to it, love the pole."

"Oh I am sure you do Bill, take a seat, I think you will like what comes next."

"Yes Ma'am."

"You are just the person to push my buttons, now let me push yours."

Music began to play, it had a bit of an up tempo and it seemed to be made for pole dancing. Scarlett dropped her shawl onto the floor beside the bed. She then walked back to the pole, her hand grasped it softly. She turned around the pole, before bringing her right leg up to rest against it.

She then begin to do the zip on her dress. She then began zip it down a little, a little bit more each time. She turned her back to me and gestured me to undo her zip. With her zip all the way down, she began to ease the dress down. First her gorgeous breasts came into view reminding me of what I saw earlier, not that I could ever forget that for rest of my days.

She then slipped her dress down to her waist and back herself onto the pole. She bent over and slowly brought herself back up running her hands over length of her gorgeously long legs. It was something I sat there watching and enjoying every little bit of it.

Scarlett then decided to stop teasing and slipped off her skirt to the floor, leaving her in the state in which I found her earlier. She then began grasp the pole again, this time with both hands. She began to climb up, showcasing her agility and strength. She went further up and began to invert herself, she wrapped her legs around the pole to keep her body in place as she then went upside down facing me.

She spread out her arms and began to bring herself the right way up. She then slowly slide back down as sexily and gracefully as possible, giving me full disclosure of her most intimate of places. She then got herself onto her feet and began to twirl around the pole again.

She stopped and then extended her right leg, showing great flexibility, she lifted it up so her leg was extended vertically upright. I sat there wide-eyed and open-mouthed, and she carried on dancing for me with that smile on her face.

She grinded on the pole a little, teasing me to no end. However, this show was to end a little differently. She then stopped, facing me looking in my eyes. She then walked toward me and pulled me to my feet. I stood up and she began to undress me.

First she took off my jacket and it landed on a chair to the side of the room. She took her time unbuttoning my shirt and in between laying kisses on me. She then untied my bow tie and slipped it off and dropped it on the floor in one swift move.

Once my shirt was off and lying on the floor, she then got to her knees and then began to unbuckle my belt. She slipped it off much like she did my bow tie, my pants then followed suit. Soon my cock was out, at attention and ready for some hot sweaty action. My shoes found their way off my feet and soon my legs were free from my pants.

"You like to savour things don't you, Scarlett."

"Oh, you know me too well."

"It seems we knew each other long before there was we or us."

"Bill, that is true, but it is time to get a little better acquainted."

The talking then ceased, I got myself back onto my bed. Scarlett then came along to my side and began to slide her naked body over mine. She positioned her pussy in front of my face, beckoning me to do kinky things to it. I then felt her hands caress gently, my balls and then stroke, with the tips of her fingers, the length of my cock. I felt a slight shiver shoot up my spine, but that had nothing to do with the temperature outside.

Her tongue then slowly protruded from her open mouth and I could feel the slightest sensation of the warmth of her breath caressing the tip of my cock as it stood upright, inches away from her awaiting mouth. I then gently ran my fingers over her exposed pussy and it then sent a shiver up her spine. It did garner a response, though not one of words, however it told me exactly what she was feeling at the moment.

My tongue followed suit, moistening and creating a response much like moments ago but a little louder. Scarlett then wanted in on the action, she dipped my cock into her mouth taking it in inch by inch. She continued until all of it rested within her warm mouth. All the while my tongue swirled, swished, slashed across the folds of her pussy.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers
12