One Day In Surewould Forest Ch. 03

Story Info
Even later in the same day.
2.9k words
4.65
15.1k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the carriage finally pulled into the camp to the cheers of everyone we left there, it became obvious that the lady we, or rather, I had, in effect kidnapped, was going to be a great asset to the gang. Or she would as long as she didn't wear me out completely with her voracious appetite. Apart from anything else, it's not every day you come home after ripping off a great big carriage, four horses and all the accompanying loot. Not to mention the best blow job I ever had and a nice fresh feast of pussy. So if I had been one to keep a diary, today would be one of those days that would be forever remembered as a good day, thanks to the little star I would have drawn against it. But I don't, so it won't.

I looked down at the Lady Lorna as she lazily rolled her tongue around the head of my cock, her eyes closed as if she hadn't a care in the world. Obviously my reputation as a cutthroat and a villain and all round nasty piece of work hadn't reached her up at the castle, or if it had, she certainly didn't seem put off by it.

Actually I'm a good guy and I'm always kind to old people and animals but if that ever gets out I'm finished in the outlaw trade, it's the kind of thing that's frowned upon by the purists. I should have been out raping, pillaging and generally being an all round bastard but I found that tiresome after I tried it briefly at the start of my career.

I will admit to being a bit partial to the odd bit of carousing and quaffing of ale but only in moderation. Hey, someone's got to make sure this motley lot of inbred animals gets home safely afterwards, and I am their leader when all's said and done.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, I remember. The rest of the guys had a good old fire roaring as we returned with a hog roasting on a spit above it. The smell of fresh meat, though not as aromatic as fresh pussy, was making my mouth water and I realised I was bloody starving. Our resident holy man, Trier Fuck was tending the fire and ladling extra fat over the hog, basting it wonderfully. Holy? Hah, the only thing holy about him was his underwear. I know, I've seen it hanging on the line after wash day. You know, the first of June every year. And of all the guys, he can carouse and quaff better than anyone. I think he even has a certificate for it somewhere.

I told Lady Lorna that we had arrived at our destination and with a last flick of her tongue, almost down the little hole at the tip of my cock she got off her knees, smiled at me and took her seat opposite, pulling her gown down to cover her ripped bloomers. She looked me straight in the eyes and asked, 'So what becomes of me now Master Wood? Am I to be given over to the pleasure of everyone in your camp?'

I looked at her like she had gone mad. 'Have you gone mad? There is no way I'm going to even contemplate sharing you with that lot. I'm going to keep you here for my own.'

'So I'm to be held against my will am I?' She asked, then smiled, 'Or held against your willy?'

Oh she knew what she was doing did that one. I looked at her and replied. 'Milady, if you can find your way out of Surewould Forest and care to leave, you're quite welcome to try, but many have attempted it and none have ever been seen or heard from again.'

I thought this would alarm her but no, she just looked at me, smiled her knowing little smile and said, 'It's simple Master Wood. If and when I decide to leave you will take me back to the castle yourself. And in return for that I will stay here and tend to your needs, if you know what I mean?'

I couldn't believe it when the cheeky little madam winked at me, then tapped the side of her nose with a long, slender index finger. I suddenly realised I was being played like a lute. A damn good looking and sexy lute admittedly, but a lute none the less. She sat back and smiled again, looking so damn smug. Now if I lived up to my reputation I would have taken offence and turned nasty but I pride myself on the fact that I have never hit a maiden in my life before and certainly wasn't about to change that fact, especially not to one as lovely as the one sitting opposite me. Besides, her smile, as well as lighting up her face was also making its' presence felt up and down my spine, not to mention in my loins.

We have a Chinese guy who looks after our horses in camp. No idea where he came from or how he came to join us but he's cool. Keeps himself to himself and when Trier Fuck is off his face on mead, he does the cooking. Admittedly, what he cooks looks like worms and weeds but it tastes ok. Funny thing though, about half an hour after eating his stuff you always feel like you want more. Anyway, his name is Wun Hung Lo, and he has a daughter who came with him. At least he told us she was his daughter, but we have our doubts. For one thing she talks differently from him, her skin is fairer and she looks like she comes from somewhere really cold. She never moans in winter when we're all frozen and in summer when we're comfortable, she looks like she's about to melt.

Ever since she and Wun arrived she has been the target of Lusty Dangler's affection but Shi, that's her name, has always tried to steer clear of him. Or at least she has in public. I have my suspicions though, because after a good time on the ale, she and Lusty always seem to disappear at roughly the same time and a lot of strange noises emanate from his tent.

I walked from my tent to the toilet. Well, it's just a hole in the ground, dug away from the camp, and smells like something that's died, but it's a toilet to us. As I stood there having a slash I noticed a movement away to my right, on the far side of the camp near where Lusty's tent is pitched. I smiled as I realised it was Shi, so I finished what I was doing and crept over to where I saw the movement. I'm good at creeping; it's something I practise, what with being a sneaky outlaw and all. As I got nearer to the tent I could hear high pitched giggling from inside. I have told Lusty about that, as it really doesn't sound manly at all, but I guess that's just him.

I sneaked closer, making no sound whatsoever until I could lie on the ground and peer under the tent flap. Shi was sitting on the floor as Lusty stood looking down on her. I watched as his hand moved to the fastening of his breeches and undid them, dropping them to the floor and pulling down his undergarments at the same time. Ok, so now I had to ask him sometime where he got the name Dangler from, as, from what I could see, there wasn't much dangling going on there at all. I don't want to sound cruel but his meat and two veg looked more like a pea on a drum. I did wonder if maybe, in the future, Shi would call him Justin, because I imagine when he tried to service her that's all he would get. Just in.

I came to my senses, realising that as the leader of the gang, my reputation would suffer if I were to be discovered spying on Lusty and Shi, so I got up and crept away as quietly as I got there, heading back to my own tent. I had the best tent in camp, a proper job, with enough room inside to stand and move about in comfort. I ducked under the flap and closed it, then tied it behind me and turned to see the candles all lit and the Lady Lorna fast asleep on my big bed.

I noticed that she had obviously taken her gown off as her leg was sticking out from under the silk, and her bosom was quite visibly rising and falling with her steady, rhythmic breathing. I stood over her and admired her, the way her hair cascaded all over the pillows and contrasted beautifully with the alabaster colour of her skin. I couldn't resist reaching out a hand and taking hold of her gown where it covered her chest, lifting it gently to see that she had also removed her undergarments until all she had left on were her pink stockings. I imagine it was the first time for a long time she had undressed herself, as I'm sure she must have had an army of maids attending her at the castle.

As her gown moved off her she let out a little sigh in her sleep, and her leg moved a little further to bend at the knee. One arm was across her breasts, the other across her stomach, her hand rather demurely covering the mound of her womanhood. God, she looked good and I couldn't resist kneeling beside the bed and inhaling her scent, making my head spin slightly. I lowered my head and placed a kiss on the back of her hand that covered her breasts, causing it to move to reveal the most perfect pair of nipples I had ever seen, the aureoles brown and tipped with dark pink nipples that appeared slightly swollen. I lowered my head again and blew very gently on the bud beneath me, watching it swell even more and causing her to stir slightly again.

I change the shape of my mouth and breathed out, hard, replacing the cool air on her skin with warm. This time as she stirred she let out a little moan and as I watched her, her hand covering her mound moved slightly, a long finger resting along the length of her slit. I opened my lips and closed them gently over her nipple, my tongue rolling around the still hardening bud very softly. I felt her breath catch in her throat as I sucked a little harder on her nipple, realising she was slowly coming awake. As I sucked, I felt her hand move, then turned my head and watched as her finger glided very slowly along the line of her very centre, her hips moving slightly under her hand.

'Oh Master Wood, what a wonderful way to awaken,' she breathed, her mouth very close to my ear, 'A lady could quite get used to this, but I do have two breasts you know.'

The lady obviously knew what she wanted, and who was I to deny her? I smiled, 'Yes milady, whatever is your desire.' I moved my head slightly, taking her other nipple into my mouth, my lips and tongue quickly making it as big and hard as the first. The tip of my tongue moving quickly over the hard bud, her groans even louder as her finger moved a little faster on herself. I turned my head again to look at her face, her eyes closed and her mouth open slightly, breath coming in ragged gasps. I let her hard nipple plop from my mouth and moved my head, starting to cover her skin with small kisses, the tip of my tongue making her skin wet.

I kissed lower, down to her stomach, and then moved my hands to her breasts, rolling a nipple between finger and thumb. My lips carried on moving down until I could swirl the tip of my tongue in her navel, feeling the contours inside, before moving further. Her hand moved shyly away, giving my eager mouth clear access to her very centre. As I knelt next to her I felt her hand reach out for me, feeling for my hardness. Finding it, she slid her hand into my breeches and I felt her small, warm hand on my solid shaft. I moaned aloud at her touch as my lips moved closer to her pussy. It was so wet it appeared to shimmer in the flickering candle light and the scent of her filled the room.

Her hand soon brought me to a hardness I hadn't known for a long time and in a small, husky voice I heard her whisper, 'Please Master Wood, give this to me where I need it.'

I needed no second bidding and, after removing the rest of my garments, I moved to a position between her widespread legs, taking myself in hand and positioning the head of my member against the soft, wet entrance to her. I moved the tip and traced the line of her pussy all the way from her clit to her bottom and back, stroking softly, feeling her hunger drive her hips upwards to try and catch it. I could torment her, and myself, no longer and with one movement I slid deep into her, feeling every ridge and ripple within until I touched her very depths.

Her breath exploded from her in one long gasp and I felt her legs lift and wrap around my waist, holding me where she wanted me. She lay beneath me as I supported myself on my elbows, looking up into my eyes with such a look of hunger that I'm sure was matched by my own. Her mouth was open slightly, her pink tongue trapped between her lips, as I started to move my hips, pushing back against the restraint of her legs, causing her to relax her hold on me slightly. Then, very slowly, I slipped all the way back into her, the movement of my hardness matching her breathing. I felt her clamp down on me, almost stopping my motion and making her feel so much tighter. This only served to spur me on and move my hips faster, letting myself very nearly leave her before driving back in, quicker each time until I was taking her hard, harder in fact than I ever had ever taken a maiden before.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as I sensed as well as felt her orgasm nearing. Her hips were almost matching the movement of my own as, with a yell, my name on her lips, she climaxed. Her pussy clamped so hard on me that for a second I couldn't move, then as she relaxed I gave a powerful thrust, opening her inside as I felt myself explode deep in her pussy. I swear I came so hard that I felt it splash back from her and coat my member, and then as each squirt became less and less strong I felt the combined wetness of us run from her. The intensity of the spasms within her milked my cock, ensuring she got every drop I had to give, until I was dry. I moved slowly in and out, just savouring the feelings as I started to soften. As I slipped from her she moved quickly, pushing me back and, lowering her head, proceeded to lick and suck my now flaccid organ, making sure that she got all of our juices and didn't waste a drop.

When she was sure I was clean she lay down, pulled me to her side and we wrapped arms and legs around each other, kissing tenderly as our breathing slowly returned to normal. She looked into my eyes and, with a shy little smile, said, 'Now I'm your prisoner Master Wood, is that the sort of thing I can expect as regular punishment?'

I smiled back,' Punishment? Oh no, that wasn't punishment Milady, that was just a routine interrogation, your punishment will happen if I become displeased with you, but I really can't see that happening, can you?'

'Well in that case you will have to let me know what I can do to displease you, as punishment sounds like fun,' she murmured. I held her close until I felt her breathing deepen and I knew she was asleep. I moved away from her, and then covered her with blankets. I reached for my breeches and jerkin and put them on, then stepped outside the tent to inspect the camp before turning in for the night.

I looked across the camp in time to see light spill from Lusty's tent flap as it was pulled back, then saw Shi creep across to her fathers' tent before turning and blowing a little kiss to Lusty as he stood watching her. I smiled and called out, 'Good night Lusty. Sleep well.'

He looked back at me, made a rather rude and complicated gesture with his hand and shouted, 'Fuck off Throbbin'.'

I hope he was a little more charming towards Shi than that, otherwise I doubted she would be interested in him for long. I laughed to myself as I went back into my tent, went over to blow out the candles, then stripped again and slid under the covers into the arms of Lady Lorna, feeling her breath on my skin as I drifted off to sleep.