One Drunken Night

Story Info
Brittany and Rob really know how to party.
2k words
3.73
46.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Brittany was a real beauty. She had long wavy blonde hair and eyes the color of the ocean. She was 5'6" and 110 pounds, with long supple legs and a slender build. She could very easily have any guy she wanted and any guy would love to be seen with her; however dating was the farthest thing from Brittany's mind.

Allison, Brittany's mother had started with her at an early age. Telling her that fun and games got you nowhere in today's society. She preached over and over again that hard work and determination was the key to getting ahead in this world. She explained that good grades would help her achieve the ultimate goal of having a successful life and career and that boys and dating were just a distraction to this goal.

Brittany had been trying to study all day but she just couldn't concentrate over the pounding music and the laughter coming from down the hall, It seemed everyone else only wanted to party. Finally Brittany couldn't take it any longer. Her curiosity won. She had to see what the noise was all about, surely one party couldn't hurt. Certainly her future wouldn't be totally ruined if she took an evening off from studying. After all wasn't there a saying about all work and no play or something like that? She was sure there was. Slamming here book closed Brittany left the room.

At first she was determined to have it out with someone as she entered the noisy room where the party was in full swing. But it didn't take long before she started to relax a little. Grabbing a beer from a nearby table Brittany, who had never tried beer before, took a cautious sip. She looked around and saw a couple making out against one wall. For goodness sakes she thought, he had his hands up underneath the girl's blouse. As she downed the beer she had in her hand she returned to the small table by the door and grabbed another one.

Moving farther into the room, A couple standing near the back wall just happened to catch her eye. Her eyes about popped out of her head when she realized the girl was giving the guy a blow job right there in front of God and everybody. When she finished off that beer, someone handed her another. As her eyes adjusted to a darkened corner of the room, she realized someone had popped a porn flick in the DVD player. A couple sat on the couch facing the TV, They seemed to be acting out what they were watching as the girl slipped her hand in the open zipper of the guy's pants. Brittany could only stare at them with both disgust and fascination. Everywhere she looked she saw sex. Couples everywhere were making out or exploring each other's bodies somehow. She was totally unaware of how much alcohol she had drunk, just taking sips as she walked around the room. Sip after sip, bottle after bottle, every time she would finish one someone would hand her another or she would grab one herself. She thought the beer would help drown out the acts of sex she was seeing all over the place. However all it did was leave her with a fuzzy, lightheaded feeling.

Soon she became totally unaware of everything and everyone around her. All she knew was the room was spinning and spinning. It was like trying to walk on one of those crazy rides at the fair. She tried to move but ended up stumbling, not wanting to make a fool out of herself she decided to stay right where she was. Maybe if she didn't move too fast she would be alright. Deciding to just sit back and wait it out Brittany, hoped the feeling would pass in a few minutes or so.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rob watched her from the moment she entered the room, what was it about her that had intrigued him? Was it the way she had entered the room as if she was about to give someone a good tongue-lashing? Or was it the way she had mellowed out when she saw the beer? Much to his surprise she grabbed one and started to drink. She seemed mortified by all the acts of sex that she saw. She sure was drinking a lot. How many beers had she had? Well hell, he had lost count after 10 or so, but it wasn't as if he was perfectly sober. He had to admit he had been drinking too.

He wondered if she knew what she was doing. Was she keeping track of how much she had drank? He watched as she just leaned up against a wall. She seemed to be just standing there. He watched her intently trying to figure her out. Well she had made one attempt to walk, but that had turned out disastrously. She had only stumbled and nearly fell. So now she just stood there, sort of half sitting against the wall. She seemed to be waiting on something or someone. Then it suddenly dawned on him, he smacked his forehead as if to wake himself up. How could he have missed this? She hadn't been keeping track of how many beers she had, she was drunk.

Maybe he should help her. He could at least help her back to her room. After all he was a gentleman, wasn't he? That's the way his momma and daddy had raised him.

As he walked towards her he became aware of one thing, he could feel his cock bulging inside his jeans. He was so turned on. But what had gotten him that way? It could be one of two things, it was either the beautiful girl or the sex that was going on all over the place. Perhaps it was a combination of the two. Soon he stood before her. He noticed that she tried to focus on him but seemed unable to do so. So she just stayed where she was.

Rob stooped down so that he was eye level with Brittany. He wanted to make sure she knew he was there and to be of some help.

"My name's Rob and you are" He asked?

"Brittany," she whispered.

"You, look like you could use a helping hand come on I'll at least help you get back to your room," he said as he offered her his hand

"I would like to but I am afraid I can't," she stammered.

"Oh and why is that," he asked.

"The room seems to be spinning uncontrollably and I nearly fell the last time I moved," she stated emphatically.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He was rather good looking from what she could tell, and wasn't he on the football team? Surely she could accept his offer; it wasn't as if he had some kind of ulterior motive. He was just being considerate; he was being a nice guy. He saw a girl in distress and decided to give her a helping hand. When she stood up to accept his offer something sort of funny happened. It was like they had suddenly become aware of the attraction between them. As she stood up she stumbled and ended up falling into him, nearly knocking him over. It was at this time that she became aware of the bulge in his pants as a tingling feeling through her as she had just happened to brush against it. She also became aware of something stirring within her, her nipples had hardened and there was a growing wetness between her legs.

Rob just chuckled at her unsteadiness and helped her to stand up. She clung to him as they slowly made their way out of the room and towards hers, helping her open the door and get inside. As he turned to leave she stopped him. Just as he turned back she pulled him into a kiss. This caught him totally off guard and he let his tongue slide into her mouth. Their tongues met and both pushed and nuzzled each other in some sort of wild and crazy dance. He felt a rumble in his throat and moaned with pleasure from the kiss. She moved into a sitting position and reached for the zipper of his pants. she quickly undid his jeans and let them drop to the floor, along with his boxers. Her lips were level with his cock and she cautiously lifted a hand to it and touched the tip of it. Running one finger up and down the length of it. Then she gently touched the tip of her tongue to the head of it, making short soft swirls over the head of it. She moved a little and took the head of it into her mouth, where she continued teasing it with her tongue.

Rob could feel the pleasure building. He pushed his hands deep into her hair and began urging her to take more of him. Thrusting himself deep into her mouth, the head of his cock smacked the back of her throat, making her gag. He pulled out but only enough to keep her from choking, then of course he thrust it right back in over and over again. Each time he thrust in, he was able to go in a little bit further. His pleasure continued to build and soon he would need to release it. Rob moaned deeply as he thrust in one last time and exploded into her mouth.

He moved her into a laying down position on the bed and crawled in next to her; however he positioned his head so that it was even with her pussy. He took this opportunity to remove her jeans and then her panties, running his hand her right leg and down the left one. He slowly made his way back up her right leg, pausing ever so slightly at her pussy. He gently teased her clit with one finger, moving it in and out of he then followed that with a second finger and felt her began to fidget. He continued to finger her pussy and followed that with his tongue. For some time he teased her pussy with both his fingers and his tongue. He continued teasing her until he felt her juices coat his fingers. Then he continued licking at her pussy, taking her clit full into his mouth and running his tongue up and down the length of it, once, twice, three times, but he didn't stop there. He continued with his little game until he could taste her juices as they coated his tongue. She looked down at him as he finished eating her pussy.

Rob moved so that his head was at the same end as hers and positioned himself between her legs, she knew he was searching for a place to stick it. Brittany was still a virgin, but oh, how badly she wanted to feel it in her pussy. She arched her back and lifted her pelvis to him. He looked down at her with lust on his mind. He wanted to put his cock in her pussy. He wanted to pound her for all that it was worth. He leaned down so that his lips were even with her ear.

"I want to fuck you" he whispered.

She just looked up at him, realizing she wanted him to. It was then that she realized that she hadn't even gotten his name. She just laid there looking up at him and gave a slight nod.

"I am going to fuck you baby", he stated.

He slowly slid the head of his cock into her tight wet pussy. He paused as he felt her virgin wall blocking his path. He looked her straight in the eye as he thrust his cock deep in her pussy and sent it smashing and crashing through her virgin wall. She moaned partly from pleasure and partly from pain. He pounded her with a furious drive of lust. He continued pounding faster and faster, deeper and deeper. He could feel the pleasure as it began to build and fill up his cock. He could tell from the look in her eyes that the pleasure was also building deep within her. As he shot his warm, hot load of cum deep within her, he collapsed on her chest. They cuddled into each other's arms and fell asleep.