One Fateful Night: The Aftermath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers

The next day we were up pretty early, since it was Anna's last day in Miami.

"What time's your flight?" I asked as I sipped my orange juice.

Anna looked across the kitchen table to me,

"Six," she simply replied.

After washing up the dishes, Anna went upstairs, leaving me at the table with my laptop. When she returned, Anna was dressed in her workout clothes.

"Going for a run babe, see you in a bit," she announced.

"Okay Anna, see you," I yelled from the kitchen as she exited the house.

I was up in the bedroom when Anna returned. She walked into the room in a huff and watched as I set down my cell phone,

"That was Luka, wanted to know what time you're getting in, I gave him your flight number," I informed as I watched Anna undoing the clasp of her armband to remove her ipod. I scooched forward and sat on the edge of the bed. I gazed longingly at Anna's body, lightly covered in perspiration, her flat toned tummy bare and on display. Her petite breasts were held firmly in her white skin tight sports bra, and her black spandex shorts made her round ass look amazing. Anna began to walk towards the bathroom when I reached out and grabbed her hand. I pulled her over to me and began kissing her stomach,

"Baby I'm all sweaty!" Anna giggled as she placed her hands on my head.

I licked Anna's skin; her flesh was warm and salty. I kissed her tiny navel then looked up to her,

"You are so gorgeous," I pined.

Anna smiled and combed her hand through my hair, then pulled my head back to her body. I gladly resumed kissing Anna's taut stomach while raising my hands and cupping her butt cheeks. Anna's spandex shorts were damp with her sweat, she moaned when I squeezed her ass. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her shorts and began to peel the tight material down Anna's thighs. When they got to her knees, Anna wiggled her legs and the spandex fell to her ankles. I looked down in delight at Anna's smooth mound. I lowered my head, immediately feeling the heat emanating from her cunt. I extended my tongue and slid it hard along Anna's lips, tasting her arousing femininity. My hands found their way back to Anna's butt cheeks and I pulled her hard against my face, pressing my tongue deep into her pussy. Anna's insides were wonderfully heated; I wiggled my tongue around her vaginal opening, then pulled back and licked my way up to her clit.

"Ohh god baby," Anna moaned as I teased her erect nub with the tip of my tongue.

I felt like remaining buried in Anna's cunt for hours but was abruptly interrupted when Anna pulled herself from my face. She was quickly on her knees before me, pulling at my boxers that I had slept in that night.

Anna pulled my boxers over my knees and down to my ankles then eagerly reached out and grabbed my erection. She teasingly squeezed my throbbing cock in her warm hands then began to lick the tip. I threw my head back and moaned when she slipped my cock into her mouth and began to suck. Anna slid my entire rock hard cock down her throat, nuzzling her nose in my dark pubes. The feel of my cock grazing the roof of her mouth as she slid me in and out was incredible. After sucking on me for a few moments, Anna popped my cock out of her mouth and proceeded to crawl onto me. I was sat firmly on the edge of the bed with Anna hanging on to me, her legs wrapped around my waist. I held onto her as she raised herself, positioning her pussy over my cock. With the tip of my cock pressing against Anna's slick lips, she lowered herself and I slid in with ease. When I was pressed all the way in, Anna remained there, staring into my eyes. I could feel my cock throbbing inside her as she leaned over and kissed me. Anna began lifting off me then slammed back down. I kissed my way down her neck, while Anna reached behind herself and unhooked her sports bra. Holding onto Anna with both my hands enabled her to remove her bra. She tossed the sweat soaked bra into the corner of the room as I lowered my face to her tits. Anna continued sliding her cunt up and down my cock as I sucked on her nipples.

Anna pulled my face from her breasts and pressed her forehead against mine. She stared down and into my eyes intensely as we continued to fuck.

"You ready to cum baby," she whimpered as I began thrusting up into her.

Anna then shut her eyes tightly and I felt a rush of warm liquid coat my penis. Anna began to moan and whimper as she gyrated her pussy around my cock. Anna's cunt contracting around my penis felt heavenly. I began to thrust harder and faster as I felt my own oncoming climax.

"Mhmmm yeah baby, come for me, mhmmm," Anna moaned.

That was all the encouragement it took, with a final jerking thrust, I groaned aloud as I began to cum. I pressed my face against Anna's shoulder as my cock spewed semen inside her.

I groaned as Anna lifted herself off me.

She sat down in front me and took my shriveled penis gently into her hand; it was soaked in our juices. I watched as Anna stared intently at my deflated cock. She leaned in and lightly kissed the tip of my softened cock the looked up and smiled at me. Standing up, Anna took my hand in hers,

"Come on, let's go get cleaned up."

After we showered, Anna and I ate some leftovers from Christmas day for lunch. I kept Anna company up in the bedroom while she packed her suitcase. We took a nap and when we woke up I saw it was almost time to head out to the airport. I gently roused Anna from her sleep then helped her with her bags.

Anna and I walked hand in hand to her gate. She turned and kissed me when we finally arrived.

"No crying this time?" I questioned as I stared into Anna's eyes.

"Nope," she firmly stated, "In fact I'm happy to leave, because the sooner I leave, the sooner I'll be back, and I know the next time I come back it'll be for good," she explained.

"Call me when you land?"

"Yup," Anna nodded.

"Okay, I better get going, love you baby," I reluctantly said as I kissed Anna on the forehead.

"Love you too babe," she reciprocated, hugging me tightly.

I watched as Anna walked towards her gate, presumably, it would be the last time I'd be watching her walk away for quite some time.

I smiled and continued watching till Anna was out of sight, then spun around and headed home.

smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers