One Fine Orgy

Story Info
College girl discovers a frat orgy.
2k words
3.99
178k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard stories but had not believed them to be true. Yet what was happening before my very eyes was indeed true, and astonishing. This frat party had developed into a full fledged sex orgy.

I was 19 and a student at a prominent university in New Orleans. My roomies and suite mates had told me that sometimes, frat parties turned into fuck fests, but I thought they were exaggerating. All the frat parties I had been to this far, in two years of college, had been BEER fests, not fuck fests, and most of the boys had been too drunk to do much with the ladies present. This time was different. Very, very different.

My roommate had talked me into going to this particular party, hoping to cheer me up after my recent break up with my boyfriend from my high school days. Carl, my recent ex, a stocky, barrel-chested farm boy, had been less and less attentive, and I had discovered him literally in bed with another girl. I was morose and pissed at the same time.

Patty was a tall, slender, pretty brunette who was smarter than she looked, and was dating a boy from this fraternity. She and Jim had once had sex in our dorm room while I was in my twin bed five feet away, supposedly "asleep". It had left me feeling very hot and horny, and I had masturbated repeatedly that night. He had convinced her to drag me along to this party. Feeling sorry for myself was not going to get me very far, but this party might give me a new start, I decided, and so I tagged along, a single and very horny girl, with Patty and Jim, a devoted couple.

Patty argued with me about my original choice of outfits (jeans and a T shirt) and I found it easier to give in to her than to fight, so I ended up wearing my soft, sage green hip hugger pants and a silky cream-colored wrap blouse that I thought was too suggestive, but she insisted was perfect. Against her tall svelte silhouette, my small 5'2" frame felt less than attractive, but both she and Jim assured me that my pretty face and long, hip length brunette hair gave me a decided edge in the beauty department. I was having a major pity party and did not really care what I looked like.

We walked the 8 blocks to the Frat house and found the party in full swing when we arrived. Thirsty, I accepted a cold beer straight out of the keg on the front porch. Jim wanted to go in, so Patty made sure it was OK with me and then disappeared into the house, an old rambling 3 storied New Orleans "painted lady." I was left alone on the porch, nursing my beer in a plastic cup and wishing I had stayed home.

That was when I met Patrick. Though I did not know it at the time, Patrick was the president of that particular fraternity and was a senior, while I was a sophomore. He was gifted with a handsome face, and despite his extra 50 pounds was very manly looking. He had noticed me sitting off in the corner on the rail around the porch, and wondered over.

"Hey you look lonely over here! this is a party, you are supposed to be having fun!" he announced, leaning against the rail right beside me.

"I'm having my own brand of fun!" I replied, sipping the last of my beer. I liked his beard, his smile, and the deep baritone of his voice.

"Well I consider it my personal duty to see to it that all our guests have a great time tonight! he said, and handed me another cold beer.

In no time we were conversing, and before I knew it, I was on my third beer. The party raged on about us, more and more people coming up onto the porch and heading inside as the evening wore on. Patty came out once to check on me, saw me talking with Patrick, and gave me a thumbs up before disappearing into the house. I was enjoying myself. When Patrick suggested we go inside for a "real" drink, bourbon, I was happy to join him.

We went through throngs of people packed into the hallway of the old house, all drinking and laughing, and made our way up one flight of the back staircase. The upstairs was so much quieter! Patrick took my hand and led me into his room, which, since he was the president of the fraternity, was a private room. As he made small talk and fixed me a bourbon and coke, I perused the room, reading the titles of the books on his shelf, the music he preferred, looking at the posters on his wall. Clearly, he was an intellectual, and from his preferences I gathered that he was not too terribly unlike me. When he handed me the drink, I handed him a CD that I favored, and he smiled and put it on.

Now alcohol invariably makes me horny, and my anger at Carl made me feel reckless that night. As the music started playing, he came back to me and asked, in that gorgeous baritone voice, "May I kiss you?" INstead of saying no, I surprised myself by whispering huskily, "I thought you'd never ask."

And kiss me he did. Softly at first, then more and more firmly. We both set down our drinks without losing contact with each other's mouths, and our arms wrapped around one another's bodies as the kiss deepened.

When we finally did break apart, he stared into my eyes for a moment. "Well damn," he said. " That was nice."

We stood there, motionless, and he said, "You want to see something amazing?" I agreed, and again he took my hand and led my out his door and down the stairs, through the packed hallways, towards the back of the old house. The crowd thinned a bit as we approached a door at the back of the rear kitchen.

"This is the basement" he said. "You will not believe this room." He opened the door and I could see only a set of stairs descending into darkness. But I could hear moans and murmurs. He led me down the stairs, and the blackness of the room enveloped me as the door closed behind us. "Not everybody knows about this part of our parties" he said.

When we got to the bottom, he kissed me again, more insistent this time. I was just drunk enough to really respond. We kissed passionately for a few moments, his hand roaming up to cup my breasts through the silky fabric of my shirt. He held me close and whispered, "Listen." I did. I began to recognize that I was hearing sex sounds.

Patrick gently eased me to the floor and I realized that we were not alone. IN fact, as my eyes adjusted to the minimal lights, I saw several people there, on the floor, all of them in various stages of undress and all of them having sex. It was an orgy!! I was shocked. Patrick must have seen the panic in my face, because he leaned across me and said, "Just watch, you don't have to participate. Just watch them." He continued to caress me as he eased himself into a sitting position behind me. We were in the corner right by the stairs, so we could see the whole room. He snuggled me into the space between his legs and leaned me back against him, making me feel safe as I began to take stock of the scenes around me. I was fully dressed, but he slipped one hand into my blouse and began to caress my breasts, almost absently.

Right in front of me was a gorgeous young blonde girl who was on her hands and knees, sucking hard at the rigid cock of the equally gorgeous young man stretched out on the floors beneath her. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning as she sucked and licked the cock in her mouth. The fellow she was eating was bucking up into her mouth and had her head in his hands, forcing her down on his penis. His whole body tensed, and suddenly as I watched, he blew his load into her mouth. She tried valiantly to swallow it all, but the creamy white jizz dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. This seemed to set her off, and she suddenly began to cum herself, in pulsing and shuddering waves, her body grinding and bucking. I was so aroused I nearly came myself right then. The pair collapsed onto one another.

Patrick gently turned my head the other way, and I saw a large, muscular black fellow plowing into a white girl whose legs were being held wide apart by two other girls. The black man was pumping incredibly hard and fast, and the girl was spread so wide apart and so open to him. She was clutching at her own breasts, kneading the nipples as he fucked her. The two girls holding her that open each had a leg in one hand while the other hand played with their own pussies. I had never seen a black cock before. This guy was enormously long and hard as a rock. There was a certain power in him as he pumped relentlessly into her wide open cunt. I wanted him to fuck me.

As I watched, the black fellow reached the point of no return, and came, buried deep inside the girl. He groaned and tensed, shaking his head as he poured what seemed to me to be buckets of come into her dripping wide open pussy. Then he stood up, smacked her on the pussy with one open palm, and just walked off. The girl, who was obviously still very horny, whimpered, and one of the girls who had been holding her open moved in between her legs and, inserting two fingers, began to fuck her with those fingers while she also started to eat her pussy, sucking his cum juice out of her. The third girl kept on playing with herself, holding one leg open.

I was so aroused at this point that I was nearly senseless. Patrick could tell I was aroused, I guess, and he continued to caress me as he moved around to the front of me.

"Let me make you come" he whispered. "I promise I won't go any farther than you want to go."

I as dying to come and eagerly agreed as he slid my pants down and eased my panties off. Leaning back against the wall, I felt the blessed warmth of his tongue and he began to lick my clit. I continued to watch the three girls across from us. His mouth was mimicking motion I was watching, a pussy getting eaten as mine was getting eaten. The girl started to come and her friend rammed her fingers deep and held onto her. The cum juice from the black man was squirting out all over her hands.

I came in a blinding crash, Patrick's face buried deep in my muff. I thought I was going to snap in two from the power of that orgasm. As I lay there gasping for breath, Patrick slipped his jeans down and slid his hot cock into my dripping wet cunt, and never before had it ever felt so divine to have a man in me. I rocked up against him and rode him as hard as I could. I came again almost at once, rare for me, and he was not long behind me.

He offered to go get us drinks, and when he did I slipped out, shocked at what I had seen and what I had done, and perhaps even more shocked at what else I wanted to do. Fuck total strangers, male AND female, all night long.

Patrick called me the next day, and we dated for some time, but while we had some great group sex adventures, we never discussed that first night. To this day, I fantasize about what else might have happened if I had stayed at that basement party.