One Flew Over The Cockoo Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jes Tonja jes. I think Nurse Reynolds likes dat verrrry much." The nurse hears the sound of the vibrator bearing down. Tonya's tongue reacts by sliding up into her pussy. Tonya's nails dig into the nurse's ass as her tongue flicks back and forth, up and down. Two people in the room know how wet the nurse has become. The nurse struggles harder. She tries to back away, but now Tonya has attached herself to the nurse's pussy.

"No. No, Tonya, no." the nurse gasps trying a direct appeal, "Don't do this, please." She almost swallows her last word as Tonya, no longer reluctant, slides her tongue on inside the nurse's pussy. Tonya is working the nurse's hips back and forth now. Part of the nurse is fighting to keep composure, but another part wants to give in. And one part is growing stronger every second.

The nurse opens her eyes. She sees the leader watching her, pinching her own nipple with one hand. With the other, she is stroking the dildo hanging in front of her, running her cupped hand up and down it's length. As Tonya's tongue slides in and out, the nurse cannot keep her eyes from focussing on the "cock". "Jes, Nurse Reynolds, give in to it. After all, vee have all night."

The nurse is losing the battle. Tonya is very gifted. All the nurse can do now is whisper "nooo, nooo". The inmates holding her feel her weaken. From both sides, they begin to massage her tits. They draw her wrists together behind her, making her breasts poke out. The nurse still struggles, but now only one hand is able to hold both of her wrists. Her head rolls back, her mouth open. Tonya's tongue is swirling inside her. "There are . . . too many . . . of them" she thinks. "I can't stop them. I can't stop them all."

Her long neck exposed, the two inmates begin kissing and licking up the side of it. Their hands are massaging both breasts. "Stop it. Staaaaaaahp," the nurse whispers, wishing she sounded more convincing.

"Ju want us still to stop?" she hears the leader mock "Let us see if dis helps." She hears the click and hum of another vibrator. She tries to pull her head back forward, but one of the inmates beside her grabs her hair and holds her head back. "Let me see da good nurse's breasts to see just how much she vants us to stop."

The inmates slowly reach up to her outstretched tits and begin pulling down the top of her merriwidow. "Noooo, please don't!" With all that is within her, she tries to will her nipples back to normal, but as the lace scratches over them, she feels it ride down their length - another defeat in the battle to resist.

The vibrator hums closer. She hears it moving back and forth just in front of her. She pulls hard with her arms and it takes both inmates to restrain her. Her head freed, she looks into the face of the leader who is staring at her nipples. Tonya's tongue is pulsing inside of her now. Beyond the leader, she sees the other inmates watching, watching her bare tits, watching her struggle, watching Tonya raping literally her with her tongue. She can no longer speak. She tries to stare bravely at the leader, tries not to show the pleasure that Tonya's tongue is giving her. How can she stop this?

The vibrator first touches her just below the nipple on her right breast. The inmates beside her allow their hands to trail down. One begins to massage the top of her pussy while the other grabs Tonya's hair and presses her non-resisting face even deeper into the nurse's pussy. The vibrator begins ranging up over her breasts. Her hips no longer can resist Tonya, and she begins to move them back and forth on her own. "I can't . . ." she thinks, but then the vibrator slides over the top of her breast. Her eyes close and her head rolls back again. The sensation in her pussy is so strong, she can barely stand up. She slumps, but the inmates hold her up. The vibrator is working her over, and she cannot help but moan aloud. "Oh, yesssss," she thinks, "Yes, do it to me. Take me. Make me do whatever you want."

Tonya has not let up yet. The vibrator is moving all over her tits. "Annuther" the leader commands sharply and in seconds she is conscious of another vibrator on her body. The inmates holding her now allow her to slump against the wall behind her. They each pull her arms out to her sides.

The leader comes forward. Tonya presses into her, now with the wall to push against. She opens her eyes slightly and sees that the inmates watching are now turning on each other. Stronger ones are beginning to prey on their tough, but not tough enough, ward mates. They are all naked now. One large dike looking woman forces a smaller, struggling inmate down and presses her twisting face into her pussy. Holding her by the hair, she works her face back and forth as she stares at what's happening to the nurse. Soon, the weaker one surrenders and even moves her hands up to massage the stronger one's breasts. No doubt, she has been well "taught" on other occasions. Tonya's well-conditioned tongue seems to grow inside her pussy. They are all making sounds like animals, animals with her to feed upon. The inmates beside her are licking up and down her sides and down her outstretched arms. She closes her eyes again.

"Now, let us see if she is ready" the leader says as she withdraws the vibrators. The inmates beside her hold her up and move her to the edge of the treatment table. She does all she can to fight them as they lift her up on it and push her down, but there are too many of them. Her arms extend back over her hear and her hands feel the cold steel handles that stick up from the table used to restrain patients. She runs her fingers around the steel bar and enjoys the feeling of her wrists sliding under them. She strains for an instant when feels hands fastening leather straps around them. She closes her eyes and pulls against them.

Hands move down to her legs and slide out slowly over her stockings, fastening down each ankle. For an instant she jerks from the feel of cold surgical steel above her pussy as a razor sharp knife slides under her merriwidow and slices it up the front, its stretchy material pulls it open completely. "Undt now, a little special treatment." Her next sensation is the feel of massage oil being poured onto her breasts. Immediately, hands work the oil all over them, the process being repeated over and over, the hands becoming more and more slippery each time. She imagines all the inmates fighting to get to her, encircling her. She begins to moan and twist against her bindings. She has no control over anything that will happen. She allows herself to slip away into pure pleasure.

She hears the sound of a massage vibrator returning. She moans as it first touches her nipples. It is soon joined by others, rubbing over her breasts, quickly becoming covered with oil and sliding easily all over her. Hands work down to her pussy. Her hips react, but her legs are caught in the restraints and all she can do is move and twist against them, her body pleading for them to keep going. The lights are turned out.

One vibrator slides down from her tits, instantly replaced by another, and inches toward her pussy. Her hips move hard trying to hurry it to her, but she can't move enough to speed what are now patient movements. The vibrator stops, lying right on top of her pussy, the sensation sending waves of excitement through her. Even more hands and vibrators move on to her. One vibrator touches the top of her thigh and slides down to the sole of her foot. She hears the sound of tape being peeled off a roll and feels the vibrator being strapped against the bottom of her foot. Another on the other foot. One behind each knee. One slid under her ass almost sends her over. Another trails up the edge of her stomach muscles and is strapped to the top of her breast. The other breast. With each additional vibrator, more and more sensations meet her. Another slips up her side to just under her arm, then the other. One is left on her navel. One each in the palms of her hands. It feels as if she is being taken by countless mechanical devices and she is helpless to stop any of them. Finally, the vibrator left at the top of her pussy begins sliding all around the edges of her lips.

She is lying in total darkness, the sensation of all the vibrators working with different rhythms on her entire body. The largest one at her pussy now stroking up and down through her lips. It slides inside of her and it feels as though the intensity of every vibrator goes up instantly. Then she feels the cold sensation of ice cubes on her breasts. She pulls wildly against her bindings. The vibrators seem to strengthen, their hold on her now assured. The ice cubes are pressed against her nipples and the coldness makes them more erect than she ever thought possible. She feels the ice water trickling down the sides of her tits. She feels hands all over her.

"Ooooh yessssss" she whimpers. The inmates turn up the intensity of all the vibrators until they all seem to be boring into her. She begins to lose her awareness in the sensations. Nothing matters to her except the pleasure she is feeling. The leader turns over the main vibrator in the nurse's pussy to Tonya, who is now . . . totally motivated.

The leader feels her way around to the head of the table and slowly climbs up on it. Her knees are on each side of the nurse's head, her dildo swinging slightly, just over the nurse's face. "Ahn so, do ju want my little friend, now?" she hisses.

The nurse is beyond being a professional, beyond being a nurse. She is now simply the embodiment of a woman's desire. She is a plaything, and she loves it. The inmates, with their hands and vibrators, are stimulating her everywhere. She feels the dildo brush by her lips in the darkness. She wants it. She wants it in her mouth. She wants to imagine sucking a dick as she never has before, feeling its ridges work back and forth over her tongue. She doesn't speak and, with her hesitation, unseen hands squeeze down hard on her nipples. Her back arches in pain and pleasure.

"I ask'd jou a question, Nurse Reynolds." The reference to her title makes her pause only until the vibrator in her pussy presses upward against her spot.

"Yessssssss" she whispers, "yessssss."

"G't" is the only response as the leader's fingers rub roughly over her lips. "Take it now. Take my friend," she says as she lowers the dildo to her mouth. The nurse still manages to turn her head to the side in a trace of resistance. The leader moves her head back and presses the dildo into her. Oily hands massage her, around the vibrator in her pussy. She can no longer resist and her mouth accepts it. It felt good sliding in. As she begins to lick and suck it, she can feel the leader's hand pumping it at its base. The leader leans forward supporting herself on one hand and pressing the dildo in farther. The vibrator in her pussy works deeper and more intensely.

She raises her hips and, by the time they lower, the vibrator beneath her is pointed towards her. She can no longer resist, no longer wants to. She allows it to slip inside her and she sucks even harder. "Jesss, jesss, Nurse Reynolds. Jou are having pleasure now. Undt now jou will give me pleasure also." With that the dildo withdraws from her mouth. It trails heavily down her chin and neck and slides between her tits. The vibrators move aside for it and then press her tits around it. The oil and saliva on it make it slide freely.

Then the leader begins to lower her pussy onto the nurse's mouth. She is ready for it, ready to be obedient. She plunges her tongue into the pussy and tastes its sweetness.

"Dah . . . jesssss, jessss," she hears the pleasure. "Do it all to her now" the leader pants, and the inmates totally descend on her body. They lick and squeeze, tongues fight to enter her. She feels the leader's hips pumping her face. She imagines the sight of it, her arms and legs strapped down, her oily body glistening as it writhes in pleasure. She imagines the sight of all the hands and devices sliding all over her. She pictures the huge dildo pumping back and forth between her arching tits. And the sight of the leader's sinewy body straddling her face, making her eat her pussy. She works her tongue obediently into the leader's pussy. She wants to make her to cum. In and out, in and out.

She thinks of all the images. She feels the sensations. Then she cums as she never has before. She jerks . . . convulses against her bindings as the leader shouts "Jessssss, Jesssss!" The inmates stay on her. They will feast on her body the rest of the night.

12